Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Dylan

This story is relatively short, but I want to put it out there. This really happened, so I'd like to share it. I apologize for the length, but I didn't want to stretch the truth too much, I wanted to keep it real. To make up for the length (Not the first time you guys have heard that, amirite?) there will be a little surprise Saturday! Hope you guys enjoy!


“Yeah, well... you can go fuck yourself.”


Well I guess so, yeah. High School was something else. I had the honor of going to an all-boys Catholic High school, which sounds a lot better than it really is honestly. It was all right, because it was nothing but a sea of boys just being themselves. But it sucked because it was nothing but a sea of boys being themselves.

Everyone was loud, messy. Some were obnoxious, some were stupid, and only some were hot. But enough were hot to get me by. But the Nut Shots were pretty good.



I wasn’t someone who took part in them too much, not a very “group” person. Never went along with what everyone did and was never very good in a crowd.


But that's bad, not at all. It meant you were invisible to most people. Most people wouldn’t bother you, but they’d also do whatever they want in front of you and only acknowledge you if you can do something of the moment for them. Comes with the good, and comes with the bad, as everything in life. But I’m an eternal optimist! I enjoy thinking about the good.


I remember this one time, where we all out on the front, waiting for our rides so we can leave. Some were waiting for a bus, some a car, others a friend to get out.

I was talking to a friend about something which is of no relevance to anything worth noting. But out of the corner of my eye, I see some rambunctious kids. And for some reason I had an urge to keep on eye on the 4 of them. There were groups of 4 or 5 all over the front, but this one group colored me curious. No idea why, just did. There was one kid in the group that I found quite hot. His name was Dylan. Short side, slim, short hair, not a buzz cut, but not any room to do anything with. His hair was dark, light green eyes, freckles. Great facial features. Really cute kid. Know nothing about him personally, but most my friends say he’s someone they’d prefer not to spend time with. But my friends are all assholes, so take that with a grain of salt.


Anyways, I keep an eye on them, and try to talk to my friend. I take my eye off for a bit, probably to call my friend a proper asshat, or something. I look back at Dylan and his buddies. From my angle, I can see Dylan from the backside, I see his hands together in front of him, and his legs seemingly tight and close together. He’s bent over a bit. Now, I’d reckon they got him pretty good when I wasn’t paying attention. Suspicions confirmed when I see him fall on the ground.


His hands on his crotch, back to the pavement, eyes closed. Moaning something about his aching nuts I’m sure. His friends laughing their collective asses off while he wishes he had different friends. His face was scrunched up, then he opened his mouth and green eyes collectively. He then arched his back than made a noise. Hot stuff.

One of those kids had a genius idea though. Like I said, Dylan’s on the short side, skinny too. Probably weighs no more than 110 pounds soaking wet at this point in his life. One of them bends over, and picks Dylan up while he’s still cradling himself. One hand under Dylan’s bent knees, the other under his neck, carrying him like a child. He eyes around the front and looks for a suitable destination for the package he just acquired, and we make eye contact.


He comes over to me and says “Is this your Baby?” but he couldn’t stifle his laughter after the word “this” so I’m just assuming that’s what he said. He extended his arms and dropped the cutie into my would be open arms.


But I wasn’t about that, so Dylan literally just dropped to the floor.


“OWWW What the Fuck?” Dylan moaning from the floor below, hands still on his balls.


“Oh, Bus is here!” some kid from the group Dylan was a part of said aloud.


The others ran, and Dylan was still in pain. I’m sure the hit wasn’t too bad, he’s just milking what he can now so he can get them back later. Later, I was told he was that kind of guy.

So he got on his hands and knees, and collected his bearings then stood up. Hands on his knees, eyes closed. I’m just standing there like, well it’s like he’s asking for it.


So I ball up my fist and sucker punch him really fucking hard in the balls. And I don’t mean a friendly tap like I’m sure his friends did... a punch that screams “Don’t you dare fall at my feet again you little shit.”


Since it was a Catholic High School, we had to wear a specific uniform involving Khakis. And Dylan was wearing white, tight khakis that hugged his ass real tight. When I threw my fist, I could feel his mound inside those khakis, and I felt it really good. It compressed as I threw all my force behind it, and he dropped like a ton of bricks face first.


“OH MY GOD MY BALLS” Dylan cried out on the floor.


Both hands trying to massage his aching jewels, but I know it’s just for show. He’s gone.

Writhing on the floor, moaning, moving back and forth constantly, trying to find some position where relief is more present. But nothing, it just gets worse and worse for him. The cute kid's veins in his neck bulging, face growing redder and redder. Dylan starts coughing and I’m convinced he’ll start puking soon. I kinda hope he does, I think that would be hot. He puts his forehead on the ground, hands on both sides, ass in the air. Groans weakly, then falls to his side, both hands back to his groin, head curled in. And he stays there crying.


“Dude you got him good.” My friend said. Thankfully, because if he waited any longer to re-assert his presence I might have started salivating


“Yeah. That’s what the kid gets for existing. Unlucky fella.”


I know if I keep watching too long, it’ll be awkward to explain my throbbing boner, so I walk away to wait for my ride, away from everyone else. One look back to Dylan, and he’s still on the floor, not moved from where I last saw him. I think to myself


“I’d like to do that again.”


My ride gets here and it’s time to go home and jack off to the mental re-enactment of what just happened. I look back before we get out of view, and he’s still there. Some say, he’s still there to this day…

Just joking. It's unlikely he's still there, it was quite a few years ago. Sucker punch in the balls hurts a lot. But not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment