Monday, July 23, 2018

Update: Camp Hardwood!

SO! This post is here so I can say somethings! Mainly surrounding Camp Hardwood, the storyline I postponed until further notice (THIS IS THAT NOTICE!)

TL;DR

Camp Hardwood Stories will be continuing soon, at random-ish intervals. Day 0 is unchanged, linked here but I deleted days 1 - 5. In the upcoming stories, some (debatably important) details change, so I'd recommend reading them!

I will be posting more sparingly, with classes starting up again soon

Thank you for reading! 



So, I am content with where I have Camp Hardwood as of publishing this post, and see myself beginning to post them soon. However, this time around, there will be no schedule. 

I liked having that schedule earlier, but I felt like it was this strange mix where it was rushing me a bit, having a clock over me, which also lead me to being complacent. There were times where I ignored the parts up until it was a few days until it was 'due', then just rushed in and fixed what was easily fixable. That lead me to not changing things I think I should've changed, while also being put under a clock. I'm pretty good when under pressure, but I don't see everything when in a rush. 

So, no schedule, the parts will be uploaded randomly. Might be a month apart, might be two, might be a week or a few days. We'll see. 

And I ASSURE YOU, all of these parts will be published, no takesies-backsies this time. And although I'm much happier with where the stories are now then before, I regret cancelling and postponing. It feels wrong, and delayed, and backed up, I kinda really wanna get these out of my bank of non-published stories and I've a suspicion people won't be as into it anymore. 

But regardless, I'm very happy to be publishing them, and I hope those who are interested are able to find pleasure in them finally returning! 

And, recently, like the last month and a half, I've been publishing more. Which is great, I've been sitting on these stories for awhile. But classes are picking back up again, and I'm not going to have the time to publish, so don't expect more than a couple posts a month, at most. 

And, thank you all for reading my blog! I really appreciate it, and it never ceases to make me smile, knowing that I contribute to some peoples lives in a (presumably) positive way. No matter how small, and no matter the reasons. It's cool to think about, so thanks guys! :)

And I think that's it? Should be, yeah. So. Camp Hardwood will be picked back up again, starting DAY ONE, and will finish on DAY FOURTEEN. Really sorry about the whole scene I made with it, but I hope you guys enjoy this still. I'm very happy with how they turn out, at least for the most part. 

And please, feel free to make any comments, criticisms, etc. Please, call me shit or whatever. Criticism's are how I improve, and you guys should want me at my best. I know I do, at least. 

So, any notes, please leave below. And of course, feel free to send me an email regarding anything! 

Until Next Time. Enjoy Yourselves!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting camp hardwood again. It was my favourite series. Though the quality was as the story continued a bit lacking. I hope the story will go back to the kind of day 0. more cute and less heavy hard ballbusting.
    Good luck with the writing process

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Thanks Lenny for this hard work and much effort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thanks a lot for everything !
    Maybe you can keep and publish the old Camp Hardwood as some people including me enjoyed it tho, even if it was a bit brutal I think it was good stories and I feel sad to see your work deleted as well.
    Sorry for the bad English..I am French and an important French blog got closed and all stories lost months ago, so I feel bad about it and wish it doesn't happen elsewhere haha.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete