Monday, June 21, 2021

Instagram: Me and Who!?

Hey guys! To start off, I wanted to make this post for a bit and decided this is a great time to do it! 

I'm on Instagram and have made a busting account where I post and share interesting busting videos! While on Insta, I've found some really cool and interesting people! 

It turns out... that one of those cool and interesting people, is none other than the author of one of my absolute favorite BB stories of all time... the man who wrote the Jack Tibbler stories! In fact, he's shared with me a PART 3 Jack Tibbler story, that I intend to post on this blog soon, so keep your eyes open! 

He left a message here earlier, sent me an email and we've been talking and it's so shocking for me! He's such a fantastic writer and I expected him to have disappeared, started writing screenplays for indie films or something, so learning that the author of a childhood hero is still around in the scene honestly made me squeal in excitement. He has a few fiction pieces on his account, as well as awesome pictures and videos, so be sure to follow him! 

Anyways, if you guys are interested in us on Instagram, this is my account and this is the Jack Tibbler author, now known as Nutblasted! Feel free to DM either of us! 

Take care guys! And hope to talk to some of you soon :)

1 comment:

  1. This is really exciting! Looking forward to the story, Lenny:-D

    ReplyDelete