Wednesday, November 8, 2023

(Fan-fic) Invincible: The Sands, The Wingmen

Hey guys! New Story and it's a fan fiction of Invincible! I wrote this earlier in the week after watching the newest episode and decided to post it before the next episode drops very soon; I couldn't wait and I wanted to get this out there in celebration and more. I hope you guys enjoy :)


SPOILER ALERT FOR EPISODE 1, SEASON 2 OF INVINCIBLE 




“I’m telling you, Mark. The Beach is the best place to be when you’re trying to forget about things and just have a good time!”


Mark Grayson smiled as he laid back on his thick, wet towel laid gracefully on the beautiful beach. The long, beautiful horizon ahead of him as the sun was pressing down on him and all from above. Beaming down, warming and bringing sweat upon his taut, white skin and sharp, handsome face. His strong human body, built like a healthy young man from up to and below his short and thin bathing shorts. And of course, between as well, which lay appetizingly soaked and tight against his healthy and viral curves. Mark Grayson laid back with his eyes closed, and lathered.


“No matter if you’re Gay or Straight, there’s something to love everywhere. Especially this time of year… a warm, clear weekend and everyone wants to have a good time. Sigh…” William Clockwell mused as he looked around, sitting up on his towel and smiling at all the hot boys around. He turned to his friend Mark, and looked over Mark’s body, eyeing the slab of tender meat under the blistering warmth of the beach. William's eyes hung over Mark for longer than he realized, daydreaming before he shook his head and laid back against his own towel.

 

“Ahhhh…” William let out, satisfied as he pressed his hands down by his lap. He pondered for a minute before continuing.

 

“One of these days, you’re going to have to owe me one for all I do for you, Mark Grayson.”

 

Mark opened his eyes and sized up William out of the corner of his eye for a moment, looking for any signs of sarcasm. But the young fit teenager lied unwavering and strong.

Mark smiled softly then turned back to the horizon and appreciated the long, gorgeous view in front of him. The joy of laughter and beach fun in the air and around him on the sandy ground.The young Half-Viltrumite looked at his toes and pushed them into the towel digging into the sand to see how deep into the beach he could get. He smiled and spoke up to William.
 

 “I’m not that bad, you know. I did say today would be a great day to come to the beach.”
 

"Yeah, only after I’ve been bugging you about it.” William opened his eyes, then sat up with Mark and pushed him gently. “So you’re welcome.”

 

“Okay. Well, I think once I take you out for a fly, I wont really owe you anymore.” Mark teased.


“Oh, come on! Taking your best buddy flying is literally the least you can do when you’re a superhero!” William explained. “You owe me for being Invincible for so long and not once flying home from school oooorr being my wingman!”

 

As Mark's eyes continued to scan the horizon again, he felt himself relax and appreciate his moment. He grabbed the sand with one hand, and slowly let the pieces fall from his palm as he poured the sand out of the cracks of his fingers. The sand continued to be picked up and poured out, as Mark repeated this for a few more thoughtful moments. “Ehh, I haven’t even been… Invincible for that long.”  

 

“Pfft. Okay…” William said sarcastically, before thinking about it. He traced back the last few months and shrugged. “Well, I guess so. You definitely haven’t been Invincible forever. Heh, and we know you still aren’t.”

Mark cringed and shook his head. “Hey, it’s not funny. It hurt each time… and you got lefty each time too…” Mark shifted his legs and kept his stomach moving. It stung a little to think about.

 

“Hey, don’t pout. I had very good reasons to do it each time, and you know it. You’re welcome.” William contested and emphasized how helpful he’s been to Mark recently. Mark laughed and thought back to before he learned who he was and everything got flipped upside down for him. He was just a normal High School boy, with the stupidest concerns in the world.


…  

“Come on, help me pay for these comic books! I’ll owe you one!”

 

“Owe you one? So you can pull the ‘I have to help my Dad!’ card again? Or give me some food I wasn’t asking for?”


“Hey! My mom makes great sandwiches!”


“I mean, yeah she does. But you never actually give me anything when you owe me one!” William pouted on the bed, crossing his arms and looking up at Mark’s ceiling. He really didn’t want to spare any of the little money he does have, for something like a comic book.

 

“Please! Is there anything I can do?” Mark begged.

 

“Listen, unless you can get me a date with a super hot guy who’s into Calor Coltsten movies, then no.” William replied, still looking up.

 

“Hmmm… well, I did like that one movie, Low Winter a little bit… and well…” Mark smiled with guilty lips and cheeks, pointing to his boyish good looks. He laughed at William’s expression, who rolled his eyes and had to refocus. He shifted around, now sitting up on the bed and had a leg on the sofa; only a sock covering his foot.

 

William blushed before returning fire. “Mark. Shut up. You entirely missed the good part and I had to explain it to you afterwards. And you aren’t that hot. Don’t get cocky.”

 

“Ah, but I am hot!” Mark said, smirking and pointing at William.


William laughed and nodded. “You’re lucky I have good taste, or else we could never be friends. Anyways!” William said, trying to move on. “No, and that’s final.”

 

“Ugh, you hate me. Fine!” Mark whined, falling on the bed dramatically, flaying a leg over. He sighed loudly and William noticed how Mark fell on the bed across from him, both legs on either side of his foot. William took in how Mark’s pants were punching up around himself comfortably; he wondered if straight boys realized when this happened down there.   

 

Suddenly, William remembered some of the sleepovers he and Mark used to have when they were younger. They had loads of fun, and William remembered a couple times before, when they would be horsing around and getting a little footsy with each other. Sometimes, William’s foot would move in and have some fun with Mark. Even when it got a bit more intimate, it was just fun and they were just boys playing around. Exploring and laughing. But as they got older, they stopped playing like that. William started to think back on it and felt nostalgic. He smiled at Mark.

 

“Okay, tell you what. I think I got a deal for you.”

 

Mark looked up with a happy smile. “Oh?”

 

“You know… we haven’t had a sleepover in awhile.”

 

Mark smiled and sat up, looking down and nodded his head. “Ah, the good old days. When we’d mess around all night and eat a lot of ice cream, and talk about our favorite superheroes. Classic.”

 

“Yeah, they really were.” William said tenderly. “What ever happened to that? Don’t have time for your old friend?”

 

Mark smirked and shrugged. “I have time, if you have the cash…” Mark said leaning forward with his shoulders.

 

William grimaced at Mark’s comment and seeing how his body was postured and still wide open. “Gross, dude.” William looked away, but kept his eyes in the corner as he did, to make sure his foot jammed between Mark’s legs accurately. Mark grunted out and bent more inwards, closing his thighs around William’s intruding foot. His eyes clenched as grimaced and held onto William’s foot with both hands.

 

“Oooo… what the hell, man? My balls.” Mark groaned, pushing William’s foot away, but William didn’t give in. He pushed his foot back in and rubbed it against Mark’s groin. 

 

Mark laughed lightly through the pain. It’s been awhile since he and William messed around like this afterall. William was thinking the same thing; and he was also thinking about how much bigger Mark’s gotten since then. There’s so much more substance between his legs than before. It was almost overwhelming to feel it all on his foot.  

 

“Dude, quit it!” Mark said, not very convincingly as William continued to gaspedal him. Mark’s eyes were clenched shut but his mouth was open and smiley.  

 

“Sorry, but if you’re selling your time for money, I’m selling my foot too!” William grabbed onto one of Mark’s feet and held as he dug his leg in harder. Mark whined loudly as he shifted and tried to back off, but William’s foot followed him. Both continued to laugh.  

 

Mark's crotch was getting rubbed into, his bulge noticeably shifted in his pants as he laughed in embarrassment. He grabbed onto William’s foot and lifted it, but William shrieked and tried to bring it down as Mark did. 

 

"I'm ticklish, stop!" 

 

As Mark pulled, he grabbed onto the sock and started to lift it up as William’s foot as pulling against it.

 

“Aiii! My sock!” William reached over to grab it, but Mark pulled the sock off his foot before William could get it. At the same time, William was pulling his foot down and the force brought his heel down on Mark’s bulge. And William could clearly feel a plump orb getting crushed as his heel slammed down with excessive force. And he could see Mark's dick and up out of the way too; he could even feel it against his toes. His heel got all nut.  

 

Mark’s legs closed together as his eyes crossed and his mouth clenched. He reeled and pushed his hands down to his crotch, which started to ache dully and painfully. William quickly pulled his foot out as he was laughing and reached over to hold Mark, as Mark bent over.  

 

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry! Are you okay!?” William said seriously but also amused. He really didn’t mean to do that.

 

“Oh God… nooww you’re sorry! Ugh.” Mark shifted and leaned back on the bed, as William fell with him. His barefeet were up in the air, his legs comically high up as his face contorted in pain. 

 

“My left nuuut! Ugh!” Mark whined, laughing a bit.


 

William sat up and rubbed Mark’s stomach. “Sorry, man. But why were you taking off my sock!?”

 

“I was trying to get your foot off my dick!” Mark said with a smile, which morphed into a cringe as he pushed on his bulge. William noticed that Mark still had a hand holding his sock as he was clutching his bulge. William thought if wanted to make Mark give him the sock now or not. 

 

“Well… you got it, alright. Off your dick, onto your balls.” William laughed, which made Mark smile as he winced and lowered a leg, getting more comfortable. He rubbed his hand with William’s sock over his crotch, over and over. William shook his head.

 

“Man, can you give me back my sock!” William said with a blush, sticking his hand out and hesitant to grab it, considering where Mark had it right now.  

 

Mark opened his eyes and looked down at his crotch, seeing the sock he had in hand. He laughed and pulled it up.  

 

“Sorry! I didn’t realize…”
 

“Didn’t realize why rubbing your crotch smelled like yesterday’s gym socks! Because they are, now give it back!” William said, reaching further. 

 

Mark looked at William curiously, and took a sniff of the sock. He gagged, pulled his head back and kept it away from him. 

 

“Shut up! Give it back!” William insisted, as he blushed and reached for it. He held onto it, but Mark didn't give it up yet. 

 

The two looked at each other silently for a second, smiling like good friends. Mark tugged the sock playfully, and William responded by doing the same, shaking his head and raising his eyes. Mark smiled then let go of the sock and grunting as he laid his legs down on the bed in an attempt to rest.  

 

“Thank you. Asshole.” William said, holding onto the sock.  

 

“Now that I gave it back to you, you gonna buy me the comic book?” Mark asked. 

 

“No!” William exclaimed as he bent his leg and went to put the sock back on. 

 

Mark then grabbed it out of his hands and rolled off the bed, looking at William like a spec-ops agent over the edge of the bed.

 

“No comic book for me, no sock for you!” 

 

William groaned and rolled his eyes. “Gaawd, you’re so desperate!” 

 

“Is it working?” Mark asked, perking up and standing up. 

 

“No it’s not! I don’t need my stinky gym sock. You can have it, you pervert.”  

 

“Hey! I’m not a pervert!” Mark said, standing up with the sock in his hand. “But, I can be if you buy me the comic.” 

 

William groaned and shook his head, “God, stop! Is this really how you’re spending time! No wonder you haven’t gotten a girlfriend yet.” 

 

Mark frowned as he tossed the sock around, still holding onto it. “Ugh. Low blow.” 

 

“I’ll show you a low blow if you don’t quit it!” 

 

“Hmph. Screw you, dude." Mark said with a grimace. 

 

William sighed. Maybe his comment before was a little uncalled. He knows Mark's just messing around anyways.

 

“Sorry, sorry… you shouldn’t worry much though. You’ll get a girlfriend soon, especially if I have anything to say about it.” William said, standing up off the bed and facing towards Mark with a friendly smile. 

 

Mark smiled and tossed William his sock back as he got closer. 

 

“Haha, bet! Hey, but wait! I don’t want you to be my girlfriend or anything-

 

“What!? What are you talking about?” William asked, shocked and dropping the sock. 

 

“Y-you said, getting me a girlfriend! But I don’t swing that way-OOOF! OOooOoOO…”

 

With his bare foot, William kicked out and swung towards Mark’s bulge in his pants. It wasn’t a hard kick, but William felt his toes sunk into the bundle of meat of his friend clearly. The immediate sensations were pride, ill-gotten empathy and amusement, feeling Mark Grayson's testicles bend around his toes.

 

William saw Mark pull his hands in towards his groin and look up in shock and pain. His eyes rolled as his mouth puckered, his legs clenching together tightly. 

 

“Well, I swing that way! You deserved that!” William spat, a bit annoyed. But he also knew he didn’t need to do that. He was just having some fun, but tried to keep up appearances. 

 

“Oooo… again… my left nut…” Mark groaned as he drunkenly stumbled towards the bed and fell on it chest first. His knees hit the floor hard and moaned into the bed.

 

“This really huuurts…”

 

“Good! Remember this feeling when you say something stupid again.” William said with an acidic tongue. “You’re welcome!”

 

Mark groaned as he shifted his body, curling a bit as he clutched his balls. He pushed his body up on the soft bed, and William saw Mark clutching his bulge through his hand. He heard a sad noise coming from Mark as he pulled on his groin and William started to feel a bit bad. He felt Mark’s testicle pretty clearly; and the post-kick empathy was coming back around. He groaned and cradled his own balls as he twisted his neck a bit. 

 

“Mmm… haha, maybe this could be a good girl-catching tactic. I kick you in the nuts, a girl sees you rolling around and feels bad for you. ‘Oh no, poor baby? Want me to help make it better?’” 

 

“Ugh… shut up! It’s not funny.” Mark whined, as he rolled around on the bed, his body outstretched as his hands were firmly between his legs. His face a mask of pain. 

 

William laughed. “Well, it’s a little funny. How much was that comic again?”

 



Mark shook his head. “I don’t think I deserved that…” 

 

William laughed and nodded his head. “Yeah, you did! I’m not anyone’s girlfriend… straight guys say stupid stuff all the time.” 

 

“I mean… everyone does.” Mark replied. 

 

“Yeah, but still. Anyways. You know, I totally get why Amber kicked Todd in the balls too. It feels messed up and everything, but when it feels right… it’s just, bam! Critical hit… idiot down…” 

 

“Are you trying to make it sound like I owe you, or you owe me?” Mark asked with a frown. “Because after slamming into my nuts twice, then kicking me! I feel like it’s you who owe me! That did not feel good, man.” 

 

“Hey! The first one, wasn’t a kick or anything. That was messing around, you know that.” 

 

Mark smirked as he looked at William. He smiled and shrugged. “Well…” 

 

“I know, I know. But you know.” William said, smiling. Mark smiled too and the two shared a stare before looking up at the beach and everyone around. They both had their own train of thoughts and were happy to be in the warm arms of Mother Earth on a fine day like today.

 

“Anyways. If anything, you owe me still.” Mark continued. “That wasn’t the end of your ball kicking spree.” 

 

William groaned and looked back at Mark. “Are you serious!? You asked me to do it!”


 

“Wait? Are you serious?” William asked.

 

“Yeah.” Mark said, sitting on the couch, in shorts and a tank top, looking up at William, who had to walk over here in the middle of the night, so he was wearing sweats and a t-shirt. 

 

William was scratching his head, his lip curling and eyes raising up. William heard about how he and Amber broke up a few days ago and was waiting for Mark to reach out to him to talk about it; especially since he's gotten bruises and seemed removed for the last couple weeks. But Mark pushed him away everytime he tried to talk to him so… William just thought to wait for Mark to reach out. He did so tonight.

 

“...This is what you called me here for? So I can kick you in the nuts? You don’t have anything you want to talk about?”

 

Mark frowned and looked away. He started at the floor and didn’t say anything. William slowly sat back on the couch and waited for Mark to reply. 

 

“...No, it’s okay. I’ve done a lot of thinking. And I know what I need.” Mark said looking up and trying to look strong. 

 

“Okaayy… and you need me… to kick you in the balls?” William asked. 

 

Mark smiled and shrugged. “It’s like… I need to train and be ready.” 

 

“Be ready for what?” William asked. 

 

Mark smiled sadly as he looked at William, before looking away and scratching his hair. “Ready for what comes next.”

 

“You think they’ll be some nut-kicking supervillian or something?” William asked. 

 

Mark laughed and shook his head. “No, probably not. But you never know…”

 

William smiled and looked around. There’s more to this he knows, but he doesn’t know how to get it from Mark. He pulled a leg up, both on the couch, feet pushing on the cushion as he spoke. “So… how is it?” 

 

“How’s what?” Mark asked. 

 

William looked at him disappointed. “Really?” 

 

Mark shrugged, not responding any further.

 

“Dude. How’s being Invincible! Dude, you’re a hero!”

 

Mark looked down and held his leg, his foot waving off the couch boredly. 

 

“Everyone loves you! Everyone’s talking about you! About how you saved all those people, about how you saved me.” William said seriously. He reached out to Mark’s hand and held it tightly. “You saved me. That’s so cool. You’re so cool.” 

 

Mark smiled and nodded. “Yeah… that was pretty cool.” 

 

“And you have an awesome costume and everything! It makes you look a little like a bug, but still! You look great in it!” William was excited as he continued to avalanche thoughts out. Mark’s head titled as his eyes scrunched. He raised a finger but William continued. 

 

“Dude, you’re actually a hero! Like, wow… I’m bestfriends with a superhero! I’m bestfriends with Invincible… I… I grew up with Invincible! And, Invincible invited me to his room and asked me to… kick him in the balls after he broke up with his girlfriend?” William’s face twisted as he tried to process it but couldn’t. “Dude. This is insane! Why have you never flown me around or anything!” 

 

Mark groaned. “Because I just got my powers not too long ago… and I can’t just fly you around anytime I want!”

 

“Why not! What if I tell the entire school that you’re Invincible! I’ll do it!” William said. Mark looked at him and groaned. 

 

“Ugh, later. After I put more clothes on.” Mark said as he turned and sighed, putting both feet on the ground and sitting deep into the couch. He had a grimace on and looked serious. William rolled his eyes. 

 

“Okay, fine! Would it make you feel better if I kicked you in the balls?” 

 

Mark looked at William and laughed slightly. “It’s not like that-” 

 

“Then what is it? I don’t mind but… what’s the deal?” William asked. 

 

Mark sighed and stood up. He pulled on his shorts then spoke up.

 

“Well, I started to get my powers a few weeks ago… which is why I haven’t been hanging out or anything. And as my powers started to develop… a lot of other things changed too. And I recently realized… how important it is that I’m prepared and ready for anything. And well…” Mark said, looking at William intently. “... I don’t want to get beat up by any bad guys. And honestly, I don’t know… since my body’s been changing.” Mark grimaced as he rubbed his stomach, then lowered his hands and pushed on his shorts. William’s eyes followed Mark’s hand as he saw his hand press into a meaty bulge in his shorts.

 

“...You don’t know if your nuts are still sensitive?” William asked. “And that’s why you asked me…” 

 

Mark shrugged. William smiled and shook his head. Then he started thinking and looked up, concerned. Wide eyes as he continued. 

 

“Wait, is this why you and Amber broke up! Did you ask her to-”

 

“No, no!” Mark said, shaking his hands. “That was, totally different. Uh, I never asked her to do this! Only you…” 

 

“Okay, because I would’ve been surprised! I didn’t think she’d have a problem with it… but, I’m glad you asked me.” William said, standing up and standing across from Mark. 

 

“Not that I love kicking you in the nuts or anything like that.” William said, smirking and looking away. 

 

“Yeah, except you do.” Mark replied with his own smirk. 

 

“Listen! I… we both like to have some fun, and that’s what makes us great friends…” William said, smiling and looking at then away from Mark. “...but I don’t like to hurt you like that! I only do it when you need it… or ask for it, I guess. Or if it’s an accident!” 

 

Mark smiled. He shook his head, “You’re lucky I’m a nice guy.” 

 

“Yeah, yeah. And you’re also lucky you’re… Invincible! But let’s see if you really are.”

 

Mark sighed and shook his head. “I knew I was going to regret that name…” 

 

“Your fault, Mark.” William said, stretching his leg out. “Come on, let’s see!”

 

“Okay, but wait. I’m gonna take my shorts off, okay?”

 

“Fine, whatever. Wait, but why!?” William asked after realizing that's a weird request.

 

“I want to see how much my body has changed, so I should take off anything protecting it. I’m keeping my briefs on though, so… I’m not naked. And also, because when I wear the suit, it keeps it all in place. So it’s more accurate too!” Mark explained as he bent over and pulled his shorts off, unveiling his blue briefs. William watched Mark's bulge clear as day in his briefs.

 

He shrugged. “Whatever. Not like it’s new for me or anything.” 

 

Mark nodded and spread his legs. He breathed out and also took off his tank top. Now William saw almost all of Mark's powerful and impressive body. It looks more impressive than he's ever seen it before. 

 

“Okay. Ready!” Mark said, closing his eyes and putting his hands over his head. William smiled as he continued to look over Mark’s body. Mark really has been filling out recently. It's not like Mark wasn't in shape before; he's always been fit but William started wondering if his best friend getting his powers has helped add definition to his body. 

 

Then, Mark shivered and pulled his legs together and held a hand over his bulge, pressing down on it and moaned, cringing. William could see the shape of his dick pressing and forming ontop of the sack. 3D movie, William thought. 

 

“Ahh, my nuts know it’s coming! They already hurt.” Mark whimpered, continuing to push on his bulge carefully. 

 

“Well, too bad. You asked for it, now I’m committed. Spread them!” 

 

Mark twisted his lips and groaned, spreading his legs but holding his bulge still in his blue briefs. One hand rolling his fingers around in there, moving his orbs around caringly, and the other cupping them from underneath. 

 

“Okay. And… don’t go too easy. I need to know how it feels… kick about as hard as you did last time.” Mark said, moving his hands from his bulge and putting them at his sides, knuckle first. Like a superhero.

 

William nodded and eyed Mark’s bulge. He could see two bulbous orbs poking out beneath a meaty slab, which was pressing out and begging for release. William smiled and felt a stir in his loins. He lowered his body, and shifted his leg. 

 

But before he went for the kick, he looked up at Mark’s face. His eyes were closed, and his hair stood perfectly on his head. William really took in Mark’s handsome features as he tried to look tough and fearless, but William can see through him. He knows Mark’s sensitive and just trying to be tough in the moment. He doesn’t know what’s come over him, but he knows he’s willing to help. He’s been there for Mark all of these years; now that things are changing and getting real, he’ll be there for him now too. 

 

William smiled as he looked down and remembered what he’s here to do. 

 

“Hurry up! Before I change my mind!” Mark said, eyes still closed and body shifting. “I can feel my balls shriveling up, hurry!” 

 

“Okay, okay!” William said, digging in. He doesn’t remember how hard he kicked last time, but he decided to just wing it and make sure he gets good contact with Mark’s balls as he kicks. And so, he swung his leg out, his barefoot flying through the air and swinging up between Mark’s legs and making loud, meaty contact with his testicles as they flattened against the pressure. 

 

Mark stood, nervous and waiting and he could feel the air shift as William’s foot swung up between his strong thighs. He even cringed a bit and moved as he felt it, but he couldn’t escape it at all; the kick slammed up between his leg and he felt his balls getting flattened by William’s foot. 

 

Mark’s eyes bugged out as he felt this and he pushed out all of his tense breath as the impact registered in him. It was a very strange, uncomfortable sensation; the feeling of your balls getting crushed with almost no protection over them. His briefs were exactly as useful as he expected them to be. Which is to say, not useful at all. 

 

He bent over, pulling his hands in towards his balls and cradled them as William’s foot descended from his crotch, as his balls also descended and started to reshape back to the orbs he knew them as. But that’s when the pain really started. 

 

It erupted from his groin and made Mark feel dizzy immediately, as he stumbled back with both hands clutching his balls. He looked up and winced, feeling light headed and a bit sick as pressure rose up inside him, strangling his organs. 

 

Mark realized pretty quickly that just because he’s developed his powers, doesn’t mean his balls have gotten any stronger.

 

“OOooff… fuuuck… omph…” Mark whimpered as his legs wobbled together as he fell to his knees. 

 

He put his head to the ground and moaned, stretching his body out and pulling it back in, a hand clutching his balls as he whimpered. 

 

“Ahhhh… fuck, my nuts! Oooo…” Mark moaned as he clenched hard. He shifted as he lurched forward, neck reaching with a vein popping out as he started to cough on the floor. It made William laugh awkwardly.

 

“Ha! Well, I guess you aren’t…” William started but laughed and stopped before he went any further.

 

“Sorry, sorry. Bet you’re tired of hearing that.”

 

Mark was struggling to breath as he rolled around. Then he grunted loudly, pulling a leg down as he was on his side, creating a meaty slap as his thighs smacked together. He continued to whine as he curled in, his skin pulling against his muscles; William could see Mark’s strong body pretty clearly right now. He’s definitely gotten stronger over the last month or so. But it isn't helping him now. 

 

“Oooo... ugh, I feel sick.” Mark said, eyes closed as curled up like a withering flower. “I didn’t say to kick me that haaarrd…” 

 

“Sorry! I wanted to make sure you got your… data, or whatever it is you needed.”

 

Mark shifted weakly and held his stomach. He kicked his feet sadly and it got William to laugh as he watched. 

 

“Ahhh… classic. You need any ice or anything?” William said, getting on his knees and rubbing Mark’s back as he got onto his side, squirming.

 

“Ooo… n-noo… owwww…” Mark continued to whine as he clutched his balls, wincing and shifting in pain. William pulled a hand back and waited for Mark to continue. “I… think it’s the same nut as last time… mmm, my leftyyy… it stiiings.” Mark whimpered.

 

“Want me to kick righty too? Maybe one of them are Invinci-”

 

“No, stop! No more, no more.” Mark whined as he rolled onto his other side, looking up for mercy.  

 

William sighed and rubbed Mark’s leg. He thought about how the impact felt, and cringed at the memory. The sick, guttural impression it leaves inside you as another man is almost indescribable. The feeling of delicate tissue and organs morphing under his foot, the meatly splat that echoes as a result… empathetically, William scooted closer to Mark and watched him, comforting him as he laid curled up in sick pain. His breath was becoming more steady and looking less tense. 

 

“Ooo… ahh… okay.” Mark said, opening his eyes and turning towards William. The two held eye contact as William’s eyes raised and he laughed lightly.



 

“You literally told me to kick you!” 

 

Mark grimaced, grabbing the sand he was holding before again, then threw it playfully at William’s shorts. William gasped and looked up. 

 

“Really?”

 

“Pft… I owe you… you owe my balls.” 

 

“What do you call, me doing you a favor after calling me last second? Hmm?” William quizzed Mark, who smacked his lips and blew his hair up from his face a bit. He sat back and ignored William’s point. 

 

“Exactly! And anyways…” William took a moment to find a deep breath to sustain him. He finished the rest of the sentence, the breath leaving his lungs as he continued boldly.”...I was trying to make you feel better but we didn’t really get a chance to finish…” 

 

William saw Mark glare at him at the corner of his eyes. William knew saying anything about it was risky, but he felt the courage to talk about it. However, he instantly felt left out to dry. Mark looked away so quickly that he didn’t show anything for William to go off of. 

 

As William waited for Mark, he felt butterflies fill up his stomach. He gripped his own, pale leg with all 5 fingers digging in. 

 

He looked at Mark for a moment, but then pulled his eyes away. He instead looked at all the people smiling and bathing in the sun around him. The laughs in the distance, splashing in the water and happy screaming coming from all angles. Up until now, it felt like a perfect day at the beach. It wasn’t too crowded, but enough people were here to make you feel grateful for the spot you get. And especially grateful to have good company to spend it with. He was wondering if Mark would be preferring to spend the day with someone else right now. 

 

“You want to finish it later?” William heard from beside him, He turned and saw Mark smiling at him, raising an eyebrow and smirking softly. William felt himself smiling as he nodded. 

 

“I mean, yeah. If you don’t mind…” 

 

William looked down as he remembered what happened later that night. Mark was playing a game on the couch, in his briefs still but with his tank top back on now. William was lying on the other side of the couch, feet on Mark’s thigh. The next thing he knew, he was pushing his toes and skin into Mark’s briefs, pressing against the fabric and feeling the warm, meaty flesh underneath.


… 

 

“Careful, careful.” Mark lifted his leg up, cringing a bit. “My balls are still sore…” 

 

“I know, I know. That’s why I was trying to lift it up, silly.” William said softly.

 

“Mmm…” Mark groaned as he put his leg back down. William pressed in gently then caught the slab of meat with his feet, like two chopsticks picking up a heavy platter. They pressed the delicacy up and rubbed it together gently, massaging it and stroking it so it can feel welcomed and tender. Like they were starting an intimate fire.


Neither said anything as William continued. He was having fun and working as best he can for his best friend. With dedication, he watched to gauge him and soon felt Mark get harder between his feet. William smiled as he continued to stroke abs even felt a wet spot as he gently explored to the top of Mark's blue briefed mountain with his toe. He pressed into it with adoration. 


“Mmmm… someone’s having fun. And I think it’s both of us.” William said slyly.


“Ahh… y-yeah. Ahhh... ah. You know, it’s hard-” Mark started, his breath cut short with a gasp. He didn’t continue when he started breathing again.


“Yes it is. I can feel it.”


"No. More than this…” Mark said, his body tensing and shifting as William continued his foot play. Mark closed his eyes and put the controller down next to him, and held William’s foot as he continued.


“Life… a lot is happening and… it’s just asking a lot from me, you know?”


William nodded as he continued working his magic with his feet. He started to sit up and scoot closer. “Yes, yes it is. Mark. It’s so hard.”


“And, there’s only so much I can do, you know! So much I can take!” Mark exclaimed, getting excited. He spread his legs wide, started gripping and moving with William’s feet, steering it as he continued to shift gears and ride hard.


“And, it’s never enough! It’s always more, more, more! Mark, you need to think about this, you need to think about your future! But what about me!? What do I want!?”


William was now holding onto Mark’s leg with his hand, getting a better grip as Mark pressed his leg into him.


"Let me use my hands and-”


"Ah, it’s fine, it’s fine. And you, you know what? I want to care, but should I? Should I care!? I shouldn’t let it all happen, but what can I do about it?! Ahhh, go, go, go on! Get on your knees.” Mark pushed on William and pulled him over.


William didn’t know what was really going on, but he didn’t wait. He listened, fell to his knees and got between Mark’s leg’s as he saw the tall mountain erected in front of him, with two strong globes at the bottom. The mountain top was stained, and William first sent a hand underneath the fabric and felt Mark’s hard cock in his fingers as his other hand pulled on the fabric. His mouth watered as they were pulled apart, as his hand desperately pulled down the elastic. William was ready to catch the dick on the upswing with his tounge when


“Mark! Is everything okay!?”  


Mark pushed on William and William’s eyes went wide as he also pushed forward and accidentally pressed hard into Mark’s tight and heavy testicles, feeling them pinch and compress around his fingers.


"Oof!” Mark yelped out, bending inwards and clenching his eyes, pushing his hands between his legs as they twisted towards each other. William’s hands were still there and carefully cupping his balls with Mark, gasping and getting closer.


“Sorry, sorry!” William said lowly, pressing caringly against Mark as Mark pushed him away, nodding and looking sick. Eyes squinting as he yelled out.


“SorRryy… Sorry, mom. I’m okay…” Mark groaned, lifting a leg and laying back against the couch. He pushed William’s hands away gently, then rolled onto his back, feet towards William. William quickly scooped up a blanket off the floor and covered it over Mark as he laid back. Mark quickly took it up and covered him.


"Sorry, sorry!” Mark screamed. “Everythings’ fine.”




“You know, William.” Mark spoke up, breaking the moment of reflection for William, who shook himself out of it and turned to Mark intently. Mark was smiling brightly, as he continued. “...It’s been pretty great being your friend William. I want you to know that.”


William started to blush as he heard that and looked down. It was hard to look at Mark right now, and he doesn’t know what he should do next.


“T-Thanks… but hey, what’s-"


“I wanted to make sure you know that. And, I also think I do owe you one.” Mark said as he stood up and stepped off his towel and put his soles on the warm, sandy beach floor. William looked up at Mark’s elegant and  healthy body. The body of a peak condition, human male. Beautiful, young and perfect. The body reached out to William, who looked up in awe and a pair of eyes that couldn’t believe this. His blue eyes were wide and delicate.


Is this a dream? A joke? He swallowed and blushed, but this time couldn’t look away from Mark. But he did lower his head, while keeping eye contact and forming a smile. He reached out and took Mark’s hand softly and delicately. Mark tightened his hand around William and helped him up to his feet.


“Mark…” William said, lowly and meaningfully.


“William…” Mark started, looking towards the people at the beach, then the horizon. He was quiet for a moment as he thought about his words. And William realized how things have really started to change with him and Mark. And also, how Mark has been acting so differently recently. He really couldn’t begin to imagine what Mark was going through, in more ways than one.


But William was proud and grateful to be here with Mark right now. Mark is a lot of things; he’s nerdy, thoughtful, and more than a bit naive usually. He’s also weirdly cocky and anxious. And he also has a more perfect life than he realizes, William thought. So, William stood strong and waited patiently for Mark to be ready to realize something else that’s right in front of him.


“Hmmm… I don’t… really know what to say right now. But I do want to thank you. And I also know how much I mean to you too. I appreciate it, and thank you, William.” Mark said, facing William.


William’s shoulders and stomach tightened as he heard Mark’s words. He had no idea where this was possibly going. He had nothing to say or think; he just felt like a deer in headlights.


“Now, I-I’m not going to kiss you or anything.” Mark said, shifting and running a hand through his hair and shaking himself a bit. His muscles shook off some sand and wetness, but still highlighting his perfect skin and body on the bright, summer day. William was really starting to wonder if he’s inadequate. He looked down, eyeing his own body and wet shorts; he was fit, yes, but not as much as Mark. And maybe, not what Mark wants either.


“But, I thought still. With everything that’s going to happen. I should give you back something.” Mark continued, forcing William to look back up. Mark approached William awkwardly for a moment, then laughed gently, opened his arms and embraced William in a warm, wet hug, with his full body.


William’s eyes went wide as Mark embraced him, feeling all of Mark’s body on his. He felt Mark’s groin on his leg, and Mark didn’t pull back. William was struggling to figure out what this means but couldn't begin. William was usually the one to help Mark during moments like these, where one of them needed guidance and a clear perspective. But William couldn’t make anything out; he felt lost in the moment. But he knows he felt like he had to do his part and wrap his arms around Mark’s shoulders too.


The two embraced, and William finally started to loosen up and melt into Mark as the hug continued. He fell into his friend, melting in his tight grip and holding on as closely as he can to make sure he doesn’t float away. A strong, welcomed breeze swung across the beach, cooling down the hot, battering sun. William held on tighter to Mark as he felt it, and all his senses told him that this was a perfect moment for him. His face was turned up in a grateful smile.


As Mark started to let go, William tried to hold on for a little longer. Mark pulled away gently after giving William a little more time, then the two were across from each other with a warm, welcoming smile on Mark’s face and a grateful, enamored expression on William’s face.


“I love you too, man. Now.” Mark said with a grin on his face. He suddenly pushed William hard, causing William to scream as he fell into the sand. William got sand all over his body and in his mouth. As he looked up, he saw Mark running towards the ocean, looking back with a smile on.


William sprung up and coughed up hard, tasting all the sand in his mouth. “Mark! AHKAHAH… BLEEEKK. AHHH! What the fuck!!?” William screamed, coughing out sand and scammering to his feet as he ran towards his Mark in anger.


“Aha! Woohoo!” Mark cried out as he dove into the water, swimming then, rising up as he saw William approach him. William was moving very quickly and Mark yelled out in amusement, waiting for an opening to get past William and get back to shore.


“Come back here!” William yelled out as he chased Mark towards the shore, and Mark, dripping wet and shorts hanging onto his powerful body tightly, continued to walk and lose the weight of the water, as it continued to glisten his body. He smiled brightly as William approached him, also dripping wet with his bathing shorts tight to his body.


"Come on, truce, truce!” Mark said worriedly and playfully pushing his hands out to William, who approached him rapidly and with intent.


“Hell, no! I’m getting you back for that!”


“No, no wait! Come on!” Mark said pushing William back with his hands and making sure to keep his lower body away from him. His instincts seemed right as he saw a couple low kicks aimed towards him.


“Please, please, wait!” Mark begged, lifting a leg up and trying to protect his jewels from William.


“Come on, I need these, please!” Mark tried to reason. But he could see his reasoning wasn’t working with William, who was set on a path of destruction.


“Screw you, you aren’t using them anytime soon!” William exclaimed as he continued to try to reach Mark.


Mark cycled back and smiled as he held onto William’s arms and pushed him away, as he continued to backpedal. “Hey, hey not cool! Plus, you got it mixed up!”


Mark continued to wrestle with William, who started to laugh and smile, being held by Mark who’s smiling across from him.


“You’re never going to need them anyways, right?” Mark teased, pushing back on William.


William started to consider a clever comeback but he couldn’t before he felt a flash light him up from the inside. He felt a flash and a deep, dull pressure slam up between his legs, and William continued to smile as his eyes squinted. He had no idea what was happening. He felt his body bend and lift, and he looked down to figure out what was happening. And that’s when he saw Mark’s foot caught between his legs. William realized that his balls were getting crushed against his body and that this was about to start hurting.


Then, William felt himself detach from his body for a moment. All at once, he felt a rising pain that took up all the space inside him; pain suddenly became an entirely unique entity within William as he couldn’t think. The pain was sudden, body-wide and the only thing on his mind.


And almost immediately, he became one with the pain and felt it all overwhelm him at once. The sand underneath his toes meant nothing to him; Mark in front of him meant absolutely nothing to him now. The intense, stabbing and crushing sensation in his stomach and groin was all that mattered and it immediately blinded William. He collapsed to the floor, face full of sand and body curled up.


His blue eyes crossed and watered as his mouth sucked in sand and started coughing viciously. His hair shook, as well as his head and body. William writhed in sheer agony on the floor.


He’s gotten his nuts hurt before, but no one’s ever gone out and hit him with this kind of purpose. It’s like nothing he’s ever felt; it literally felt like his balls were crushed and slammed up into his body, exploding in wave after wave of vomit-inducing, gross agony.


“CAAACOOooOo… PFOOOooOOoOo… oooooffff…” William coughed and groaned in tremendous pain on the floor. One hand was clutching his balls intently and the other running up his stomach and abs. The pain was everywhere and it was making William dizzy.


"Oh shit! You okay, Will? You were gonna do it to me, I’m so sorry. I-I thought you’d like it I think. Haha, you okay?” Mark asked with a forced and awkward smile. “I also made that joke before, about you not needing them, because you’re gay. It’s funny right?” Mark said, rambling. He shook his head as he started to feel like he might be saying too much, and also went a little too hard.


“I’ll shut up now.”


“OooOoo… ugh! What the fuck!?” William whined, not able to think or even breathe as he continued to clutch and try to soothe his heavy, wet package with one hand over his shorts, the other now tight right below his throat, struggling to draw air. As he was gasping, he squirmed and moaned loudly. He coughed and gagged painfully on the floor.


Mark was worried William might throw up. Mark also stated to notice quite a scene forming around them. He started to get really nervous as William did not seem to be getting much better. Moaning and clutching his balls loudly, eyes closed and writhing around. Making weird, dying noises with something stuck in his throat. Did I really kick them that hard?


He looked awkwardly at everyone and tried to smooth things over. “Nothing to see here! Just a couple of friends, having fun. No big deal!”



“Ughh… mmm… mppphhfftt… ahhhhh” William groaned as he continued to writhe on the sandy beach. Mark laughed lightly, then hung his head. “Ehh, maybe I still need to work on controlling my strength.”


"Man, are you alright?”


A young man, slender in build and around Mark and William’s age approached William as he writhed on the floor. He had curly, black hair and short at the sides. He looked very modern and trendy. Mark watched curiously, as he watched.


“Unnn… mmfph. Uhhnnn…” William let out, opening his eyes and seeing a boy he’s never seen before looking over him. His head is blocking out the sun, so William had a hard time making him out. But as the guy leaned in, William saw his face; round but thin, big eyes and perfect skin. He smiled at William with a big smile, dimples on his cheeks and William felt his stomach flutter. 


But it just turned out to be another wave of pain inside rushing through. William’s eyes crossed as he looked down, not wanting to show this new friend the inside of his mouth so quickly, as he heaved and shook, trying to keep himself upright.


"Take it easy, take it easy.” The new friend said.


"Unn... ahhhh… I… I’ll be okay.” William forced out, unconvincingly.


Mark smiled as he watched this. The crowd started to dissipate a bit as he watched William and his new friend not too far from him. The new friend looked up defiantly at Mark, who smiled and kneeled down to be with them.


But the new friend didn’t give Mark a smile. “What’s the matter with you!?” He said with a sneer, then looking back down at William. “Are you okay? What’s your name?”


“Unn… W-William… nice to meet you.” William said, sitting back on his heels as he tried not to look sick. “And you are…”


"Andrew. Nice to meet you, William.”


"And I’m Mark… sorry for this, haha. It was just a joke…” Mark said with a nervous smile.


“Hell of a joke…” Andrew said, still with an attitude.


"No, no… it’s okay. It really was… a joke. A bad one!” William said with some more attitude. It made Andrew smile. “...but it was a joke.”


“And payback.” Mark said with a friendly expression.


“Mmphf… shut up.” William said, lowering his head away and laughing. Mark was laughing too, and Andrew felt comfortable to start laughing with them. He helped William to his feet, as he was wincing and yet still smiling. But he needed to go back down to his knees.


“G-give me a minute…” William moaned, curling over and looking sick. Andrew was rubbing his back with stroking his hair comfortably.


“Anyways… I’ll leave you two for right now.” Mark said. He had different intentions earlier… but he’s realized, this is the best he can do for William right now. His world isn’t coming to an end too soon anyways. It’s best he lets William enjoy it for now. And have someone else he can care about in his life.


William and Andrew looked at each other shyly for a moment. “I have something I needed to do today, anyways. William, let me know if you need a ride or want to fly anywhere or anything.” Mark winked at William. William’s eyes went wide and he shook his head, looking at Andrew.


“Oh, okay! MHM!” William said with a smile.


He watched Mark walk away, then started to realize… Mark was leaving him. He looked back at Andrew and saw a handsome smile greeting him. It made him smile back, but it felt empty as he looked back at Mark. Did he get an answer from Mark? Is this his answer?


Mark meanwhile, made his way back to his towel and started to think about what he’d need to do next to prepare for the Viltrumite Invasion that’s due soon. He thought back to what his Father said.


“Don’t forget… don’t get too attached to them. You have a responsibility to do what’s best for them, whether they like it or not. Once they’ve accepted us, they never have to worry about anything ever again…”


Mark looked around at all the smiling faces and sand getting kicked up. All the high school and college kids around, laughing and sun-bathing, basking in the glory of the sun and not feeling worried about anything in the moment. Mark smiled as he looked forward to their future, where everyday can be this carefree for all of these people that he cares so much about.


And as he turned back to William and Andrew, he smiled. Andrew was talking to William, who was smiling and nodding. Mark turned back as he saw William turn towards him. Mark started to think about how perfect this could be. William has someone else to spend time with as Mark does what he has to do. He thought about his fathers words as he turned away from William and started to pack his things.


“Also, it’s much easier to get people to listen if you threaten the ones they care about. But don’t waste too much time with it; you have more important things to do than save one or two lives. You have to save everyone, Mark. Because you’re…















No comments:

Post a Comment