Saturday, February 4, 2017

Some of my Favorite Videos!


As most of you, I enjoy watching guys get hit in the balls. So, I will share with you some of my favorite instances of this. Keep in mind, these aren't my all time favorites, these are just a bunch of videos I've found that I'd like to share right now. I'll be doing more of these, so keep an eye out!

This one is an older video, and quite short. It's of 2 young kids, and it's short and sweet. Older brother(I'd imagine) gets kicked in the balls by younger brother(I'd imagine.) What I love about this video is the reaction from the brother. It's a good kick and he reacts appropriately. A grunt and he instantly folds over and falls to his knees, hands buried in his crotch. Wish the video wasn't so grainy, but it's better than nothing.



Next one is a leg wrestle nut-shot! A hot shirtless guy (who I'm assuming has never gotten hit in the nuts before) gets his metaphorical cherry popped in this video. The reaction is smack is loud and apparent, and the reaction is absolutely golden. The moaning, the writhing, his head turned inwards towards his body... the "Ah my stomach... ugh..." and his face, in obvious pain. Totally not expecting his buddies to get him with a fierce nut shot. So, SO fucking hot. I adore this video. 


Next one is labeled to be from Lebanon. The validity of this, I've no idea as I don't speak anything outside of English. But I don't need to know any language to know that this hot boy gets it good. He's wearing sweats, and you can see a bulge in his sweats. His friend jumps on his back and accidentally kicks him in his bulge. The "ooo ooo ooo" and hand sent down to his vulnerable eggs, his falling down, his groaning. Writing, kicking, and obvious distaste for his friends accident. I love shit like this, and as you read from my stories, I prefer it when the guy getting busted doesn't enjoy it. And this guy obviously doesn't enjoy it. 



Next one is F/M, so yeah. I don't have a real preference between F/M and M/M... I just want to see boys get hit where it hurts the most. And this is a good example. The girl wants to make out, and the boy isn't feeling it. The girl is abusive, and does not take his insubordination well. Now, in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DO I CONDONE THIS. Consent is key, and rape is not a joke. But... fantasies are fantasies. The girl knees him in the balls, and he collapses, crying. The boy is hot too, which makes this all the more enjoyable to watch, although I honestly do feel a bit bad that I enjoy this video. 


This is another F/M. Girl and boy are wrestling, boy sitting on top of girl. Girl sees an opening on the hot young boy, and takes the opportunity. A harsh punch between his legs, and he folds over, laughing. Normally, I wouldn't enjoy this kinda thing too much, but the boy is cute and the punch is amazing. Reaction is great, and he's out of commission. Great video. 



Last video is a guy getting hit in the balls with a pool ball. It's a classic. Why he was sitting like this, I don't know but I'm very grateful for. He's cute and wearing sweats(?) and his friend puts fucking everything into his throw aimed between his friends legs. His reaction is amazing. Instant hacking, closing of legs. You can see on his face, despite the quality, that he's sick to his stomach. He falls off the table in agony. Lovely video. 




I'll try and put out material like this somewhat often. If you guys have any videos you really enjoy, please link them! Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves! 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Mario! I will look for one, and if I do, I'll put out another post regarding videos very soon and include said video!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely consider writing something along those lines. No castration, I promise :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete