Monday, April 3, 2017

I have added a blog list!

In an attempt to make my blog more pretty, I have added a list of blogs I frequently enjoy!


Ballbusting Boys 

Alex's blog. Most of, if not all of you, found this blog through Alex. For that, I thank Alex and want to put his name out there, by the off chance someone here doesn't read his blog. If you haven't, you really should. It's amazing, and Alex is the best blogger! He's very interactive with his fans, consistent content. Very responsive, and really comes off as a splendid guy. All the cheers in the world for Alex!

Ballbusting Tales


BBMal's blog. My personal favorite writer. His stories are almost always RIGHT down my alley. Power through pain. And pain inflicted on smoking hot guys that tickle me the right way. If you enjoy my stories in any sense, then there is absolutely no reason you wouldn't ADORE these stories. BBMal is an amazing writer, and I get oh so giddy whenever I see a new story on his blog. 


CrackedNuts Ballbusting


The author appears to be Chad Smith, but I know no more. I love this mans stories, and they are BRUTAL. He holds nothing back, and puts everything into each story. They're gripping, funny, sexy, exciting and every other synonym that correlates with enjoyment. There are so many great stories on this blog, and I hope so many more! 


BDanMan Ballbusting


This blog is relatively new, but it's older then mine. I just found it and I ADORE it so much. All of his stories are smoking hot, and tend to revolve around family busting. Although family busting isn't inherently something I enjoy, how the stories are laid out definitely is. Power is key, and a lot of the bustee's are guys who are a bit too confident in themselves. They deserve the bust they get coming to them, and are totally unprepared for the torment they are about to endure. Ever since I found this blog a few weeks ago, I've checked up every couple of days to see if there's a new story. And each time there has been, I've been more than pleased with the result! If you haven't checked this blog out, you are sorely missing out! 


Did I miss any of YOUR favorite blogs? Link them, and I'll take a look at them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment