Saturday, June 10, 2017

I apologize for the inconvenience...

But I fear there will not be a not be a new story until early July at the earliest. But please, do not worry. I have every intention to return as soon as I feel comfortable doing so. And when I do start posting again, it will be on the same every other week interval until something ugly pops up on my plate. I may have some posts throughout the week, but they will not be original stories. I may post a personal favorite story, or favorite ballbusting videos, or some music, or anything else I fancy. I'll be active on my email (Identikitkat@gmail.com) as well, so feel free to send me a hey! :)


4 comments:

  1. Is everything okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not necessarily, but that's the flow of life. Good news is always on its way! I'm holding off on stories because I fell behind the schedule I had for myself and don't want to force anything. Classes took a lot of my energy away and I took some time to gather myself. I'm writing a lot more now, and really enjoying it too.

      Don't worry about me, I'm fine. But I do appreciate the concern, thanks man :)

      Delete
    2. Take all the time you need and whenever you're ready we are here to enjoy your awesome story's

      Delete
  2. No need to apologize, Lenny! I enjoy every one of your stories and I hope you'll return soon! :-))

    ReplyDelete