Friday, August 18, 2017

Update #1

So here is a quick update!



TLDR: First Wednesday of every month will be a new chapter of a story (as long as I have a chapter to publish). All other stories and posts will be uploaded at my discretion. Next story will be September 6th. 


So, I've been working on stories during the summer, and have a decent amount drafted up. With classes starting soon, I'm going to try and finish as much up as I can before I have to deal with school. If you're reading this post, this means I'm happy with where I am and will start publishing more stories soon. However, uploading will be different this time around. 

Last time, I had a schedule. Every 2 weeks I was going to post a new story. I like that a lot, and would love to keep that up. But there's no way that will be sustained, so I'm gonna ditch that. However, I am going to keep the scheduled updates for certain scenarios. Such as multi-part stories. Or stories that contain chapters. I currently have several stories all about a camp! Camp Hardwood. These stories will be uploaded on a schedule, but unlike previously, they will be published on the first Wednesday of every month. All stories that have chapters (will be signified in the title) will be uploaded on a schedule, first Wednesday of each month. 

Now, not all stories will be multi-part. These 'one off stories', (which I don't want to say, because many stories will follow a cohesive story-line and shared universe. But most stories won't be multi-part.) will be uploaded whenever I want to. Sometimes I might feel... excitable, and upload a few over a short period of time. Other times, there will be a decent amount of time between each story. Depends. 

So, for the immediate future, up to as far as I've planned. New story guaranteed every first Wednesday of the month, and other posts published randomly in between. And if you guys think that a month between posts is a bit too much, feel free to let me know. I feel it's an ok amount of time. I get it may be on the longer side of things, but I'd rather you guys have consistent updates, even if they're spread out, then have a dip in activity on the blog. 

The next story will be published Wednesday September 6th. 



Hope you all had a great summer! And I hope you guys enjoy reading these stories. I'm really liking a lot of them, and had a lot of fun writing most of them. 

Until next time, enjoy yourselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment