Thursday, November 16, 2017

New Poll: M/M or F/M

There is a new poll, it is self-explanatory. Of these, which do you prefer to read about in the stories you'd like to read. The 3 choices are; Male busting Male, Female busting Male, and a 3rd choice, where the sex of those involved isn't particularly important. Despite the outcome of this poll, a majority will be in M/M as it's easiest for me to write, but I'd like to know if I should keep in mind to add in more F/M in the future. I do write for myself primarily, but I do want to make the human beings to take the time out of their day to read my work to enjoy themselves. I won't do anything I'm particularly against, but I do want to keep an open mind. So, answer the poll and leave any feedback as you see fit.

Also, I've added more pictures to the side. Now, from top to bottom, cute boys with irresistible bulges!

Enjoy Yourselves!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree! Both are awesome, and there are a lot of things I like that are specific to both. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  2. I like more the kicks by a girl in the poor and helpless boys balls. But as well the kicks from the first part of your story only between the boys were good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Jasmin! I'm surprised to see how many people prefer F/M, especially considering how few F/M stories I have to this point. I guess I'll have to keep it in mind to put in more F/M stories. With that being said, I'm glad you enjoyed that part of the story! I really enjoyed writing most of the Camp Hardwood series, so it's great to hear people enjoy it!

      Delete