Saturday, May 26, 2018

Poll Results: Where Do You Prefer Stories Take Place?


Results are in, and here they are:

School (Gym, Class, Lunchroom, etc) - 15/45 (33%)
Home (Bedrooms, Backyards, Basements, etc) - 20/45 (44%)
Outside (Fields, Stores, Public Places, etc) - 5/45 (11%)
As long as it's hot, it can be in a volcano - 5/45  (11%)
Other - 0/45 (0%)


So, most of you guys prefer School or Home environments, with a slight preference for Home. That doesn't surprise me all that much, as I feel those are the two most common places for BB stories to take place. I did assume that School would take first, but home environments have a tendency to be more sincere, personal, and that has a lot to do with Ballbusting, when you really dig into it. But, before I go a bit too in depth with the Philosophy of Ballbusting, I'll pull back. It's good to see that most people here, roughly 80%, enjoy the environments I will be frequenting.  I hope by consequence, my stories will be enjoyable for most of you. At least most of the time haha. 

And some of you may know, but not all, the Poll Widget thing that allowed me to embed the polls on this blog, and all polls on each blog you visit on blogger, has been removed. I find this wildly disappointing and am remarkably inconsolable over this tragic injustice. 

On a more serious note, I am honestly slightly irked by not having the same convenience previously, as I really enjoyed the polls to this point and hoped to continue them. I'm likely to find a way to imbed straw polls, unless I find a different method that I'm comfortable with. If I cannot find a way to imbed polls, I may just find a way to force a link, or something. But that's for later, separate post for when I find the time to stop being lazy. 

As per usual, questions, comments, concerns, etc. I'm all ears, and some brains. 

Until next time. Enjoy Yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment