Monday, August 6, 2018

Camp Hardwood Day 1 (Rewrite): Two Balls and a Bat

AHHHHHH... It feels SO AWESOME to finally publish this! I hope you guys enjoy! And, thanks for reading :)



I wake up to the noise of a horn. A very loud horn.

BBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAA…pffftttWWWAAAAAAAAA

“What the fuck is that?” I heard Tim say, both of us still very groggy.

I heard Cameron faintly from my side, “I’ve no fucking idea, but it just woke me up from an amazing dream.”

I opened my eyes and saw Cameron lying in bed as my head was lying on my body pillow. He’s on his stomach, but his face was tilted towards me. I would of thought he was still asleep if I didn't hear him groggily mumble. And he was looking so damn adorable. Lying in bed, eyes closed. Bed head. He looked so delicate… like a baby. I was thinking really kindly about him, I woke up with a smile. 

“Wakey Wakey!” We heard as the door opened. I flipped over and saw Josh.

“Big day ahead of us! Get ready, and meet up in the living room when you guys are ready. Wear something you don’t mind getting dirty in!” Josh said, leaving us in the room.

“Fuuuuccckk…” I groaned aloud. I really didn’t like getting up. I’m terrible in the morning.


But I sat up with my eyes still on Cameron, who hadn’t stopped being adorable by then. He opened his green eyes for the first time today, looking tired and saw me staring at him. He looked down, rolled onto his back then yawned out before he sat up off the side of the bed, back facing me.

I pushed up and shook myself awake. Fighting through the drag that is being awake after dreaming good dreams, I almost painfully dragged myself over to Cameron’s side, thinking about last night, and wanting to keep up the good vibes. 

“So…” I said.

Cameron was looking down still, and seemed to be more tired than I was.

“How was your sleep?” I asked. 

"Okay…” He said, rubbing his eyes. “Yours?”

“Good, good.” I replied. 

It felt awkward. Maybe I expected too much, but I thought he would be more into the conversation. Last night ended in legit euphoria, and we were super friendly before that. It didn't occur to me that we just woke up, literally no more than a minute before this.

“I’m gonna take a shower…” Cameron said, standing up and heading to the bathroom.

“No you’re not. Not before me.” Tim firmly said as he walked over to the door. Cameron looked at Tim’s hulking figure some feet away. Tim then turned to face him, with a blank expression on his dark yet handsome face. A resigned and tired smile came on Cameron’s face as he sat back down, and let the bigger black boy do as he pleased.

Cameron sat on his bed with no shirt on and the same orange briefs he had on when he went to sleep. They looked really good, I could see everything rest in that cotton pouch softly. It was really inviting, I didn’t want to look away. And in the moment, considering last night events, I thought it acceptable to advance.

In a nervous, but hopeful display, I continued. “I’m looking forward to some more… fun today…” I said as I made the move, and brought my hand to the orange bulge that looked so appetizing to me.

“Woah, woah!” Cameron exclaimed, scurrying off the bed away from me and hiding his bulge with his hands. He was a bit doubled over, had a surprised cringe on his face and it was at this point, I knew I fucked up. I instantly got up off his bed and tried to apologize.

“Uh, oh… uh, s-sorry… I-I just… y-you k-know…” I stammered out looking at my feet, about as awkwardly as you could imagine.

“Chill dude.” Cameron said, as he inched back towards his bed. He sat down and covered his lower half with a blanket. I could see him shift uncomfortably from the corner of my eyes, trying to ignore me. I turned back to my bed and put on my clothes without looking up.

Now, I’m a sensitive guy. Time has taught me that I take things a bit personally sometimes, and what happened here with Cameron… really messed with me. I’m NEVER that upfront with people, I’m normally really shy and reserved. If Cameron went to my school, I never would have told him he was cute. But me telling him was a big deal, and it led to me having my first kiss, my first blow job… and in my overactive imagination, I told myself I found my first boyfriend too. Barely knew the guy for a day and I was already imagining our future together.

But, him reacting the way he did… I almost don't want to say it hurt, but there was a strong sting I couldn't ignore. May it be from embarrassment, thinking that he wanted the same thing that I did? Or maybe me thinking I deserved something because of last night. He led me on, or I was just mad at myself, or whatever. I’m not sure, rejection flustered me and left me frustrated. 

After I put on my clothes, I saw Aaron standing a few feet from my bed. He appeared to be doing a terrible job of pretending to be looking around for something, but I sat there and waited for him to get on with it. Aaron was wearing really nice jeans that hugged him well. Not too tight, but there wasn’t much room left. He also had on a light blue shirt that had an anchor attached to a hot air balloon in the middle. It was a cool design, it said something. What it says, I didn’t know at the time, but there was a message for me to figure out. It reminded me of a poem. 

“So, uh… Cevin. Wanna see the living room?” Aaron eventually asked me, with a cute smile. It looked warm and it made me feel a bit better.

“Sure.”

We walked out of the room together, and entered the living room. We were the only ones there at the moment. 

The living room was decently sized, big enough for all 8 of us and the counselors to chill if we all wanted to. There were a couple of windows on the side of the door that lead to the outside. The sun was coming through those windows and gave the room a natural light. An unremarkable room though, honestly. Felt mostly average, just a bit nicer than basic. 

We sat down on the couch at roughly the same time, but thankfully the sun wasn’t shining on the couch.

“So… what was… that a-bout?” Aaron asked me.

“Aaaboout wwwhhaaat?” I asked, making sure we had the same idea in mind.

“You and… Cameron. What happened?” Aaron asked. He must’ve saw me try and grope him, and the awkward interaction that followed.

I didn’t know what to tell him. Like, it was bothering me and I know it’s good to talk about these things. It can help a lot.

Although it’s barely been a day, I felt a connection to Cameron, like there was something there. I had so much fun the day before, and I was looking forward to waking up next to him and starting a new day together. So when I went up to him, and he reacted like that… it kinda shattered those happy thoughts I had. Maybe it would’ve helped to talk about it with someone else. But, I didn’t think I should. 

First, I wasn’t even sure what I was feeling. If I was angry, hurt, or what. It just happened, and I’ve never really been in a situation like this before. I just did what I felt was best. I opened up to Cameron, and that led to me feeling like this. That kinda made me put up a shield that I didn’t want to put down, if that makes sense. Plus, what if Cameron… felt embarrassed or something about this? What if he didn’t want anyone to know? What if he thought this was a mistake? Telling someone about it isn’t going to help that issue. I was scared and unsure. Hell, I don’t know if I even wanted anyone to know about last night either. It felt safest to say nothing.

“I’m not sure. I thought we were getting along, maybe not.” I replied after what I hoped was only a few moments.

“Well... maybe he just needs some space? I’m not... uh, sure what you were doing, but it’s still the morning. You guys just woke up… I can’t speak for everyone, but I need a bit of time to wake up most days. And yesterday was the first day here… maybe he just needs to recharge a bit. I know I need that sometimes. Plus, Cameron took some pain yesterday, might still be feeling the effects haha...” Aaron answered quickly. He sounded really smart in the moment. 

I nodded with a smirk. What he said made sense, and it did help me feel a bit better. I actually laughed after a few seconds.

“Yeah, that makes sense. I feel kinda silly now haha…”

Aaron laughed with me. “Don’t worry about it.”

Just then, Diane joined us in the living room.

“I knew there’d be some guys here eventually!” The bespectacled Asian said with a smile. She was wearing yellow shorts and a white tee.

“Hey Diane.” I said with a reserved smile. I continued. “Looking forward to your first full day at Camp Hardwood?”

“Of course! Looking forward to getting to know you guys. Already spent some time with these girls-” she said pointing towards their room. “-not sure if I want to spend much more.” Diane finished with a laugh.

“Don’t like them?” I asked with a friendly smile. 

“Monica seems chill. Not the twins. They seem full of themselves, they are always talking about some acting story. It’s already the first day and I already have had enough of them.” Diane said honestly.

“I can see that. They seem really bitchy. Bethany kneed Cameron in the balls yesterday, for like no reason.” Aaron added.

“Wowee, really?.” Diane said with a sympathetic smile.

I smirked. “Oh, it was brutal! He couldn’t get up on his own, me and Aaron had to carry him. That’s why we were late to that waste of time orientation.”

“Oh, THAT’S why you guys were late! We were all wondering how you guys got lost.” Diane said, getting Aaron to laugh with her.

“Yeah, we were making sure Cameron didn’t throw up his lunch.” I said, creating laughter among the three of us.

We talked for a few minutes, had some laughs. Diane’s pretty cool, I liked talking to her. We talked about each of our schools, how we like to spend our time, that stuff. 

Diane likes school, which is whatever. I don’t like school, but good for her. I do like reading and writing though, but I didn't mention that. I did mention that I like to play games, and she said her brothers do too. Then we talked about what we think today has in store for us. It was a fun chat.

Then, the twins joined us. They almost always wear the same clothes. It might be on purpose, because it’s impossible to tell the difference when they’re like that. I also have a hard time imagining they put on the same clothes every day on accident. But if I had an identical twin, I know I’d find it fun to wear the same clothes sometimes.

“Oh hey guys! How’s it going?” One of them asked.

“Going well. Waiting for the counselors to show up. We were wondering what we’re going to end up doing today!” I replied, facing them.

The twins looked at each other and smiled. Bethany sat next to me, and Hana stood at the end of the couch, next to her sister. I could tell the difference because I specifically asked who sat next to me. I was told Bethany.

“Where’s your cute friend?” Bethany asked.

"You mean Cameron?” I asked.

“Yeah. The red head. I like him.”

I shrugged, hoping that would be the end of that topic.

Bethany let out a giggle and leaned over. I got all self-conscious as she was leaning over me, looking me over. He breast was gently rubbing on me, and it made me uncomfortable. Before I could think of what to do, she shot her hand to my crotch. I gasped as I felt her hand grab the front of my jeans and I instantly jolted forward in shock. I did not expect her to grab my balls.

“Since the cute one isn’t here… you’re the next best thing…” She said, almost seductively. She twisted her hand and I groaned in pain that pretty quickly got worse. I sat back in my seat and scrunched my legs up, finding this to be a very stressful experience, unable to think about anything other than the balls I couldn't protect at the moment.. “Would you kindly get the fuck off my nuts?” I said through my teeth.

“Only because you asked so nicely, boy!” Bethany laughed as she let go. I let out a sigh of relief and hunched over, holding my nuts.

“Fuck man…” I let out under my breath.

Everyone seemed to talk over me as I collected myself. I sat up after a few and with a painful limp, got to the other side of the room, between the two windows. I felt like being by myself and recollect. Tim came out next, and I saw him take the seat I had as I stood there with my hands on my knees. It wasn’t really hurting at the moment, but she sure as hell didn't make me feel good. 

Monica came out next, and all 6 of them seemed to enjoy each other’s conversation. I noticed Aaron didn’t seem to say much, but he looked to enjoy being there.

After a few minutes, Cameron came out. His hair was wet, and I could tell he just showered. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to smile or not, but I wanted to, and made the risk. We made eye contact and he seemed to force a smile out as he saw mine. But he didn’t walk over, he stayed around the 6 of them. That didn't make me feel any better. I was by myself, and thought it was pretty perfect for him to talk to me. I sat against the wall, waiting in some distress, as the 7 of them talked before the counselors came by.

“We ready for an exciting day!?” Alexa asked, trying to sound all giddy. We all gave some insincere confirmation. “Great! We’re going to have a girls vs boys activity today. A scavenger hunt!”

“Boooorrriiinnngg…” Tim said, getting some chuckles.

“Yeah, that’s boring. I want to do something exciting! Me and Beth have already done those a lot on set.” Hana said. Everyone tried to ignore that, it felt. 

“They’re right.” Josh said, regarding the bore that is a scavenger hunt. “How about… we add something special?” The cute brown haired boy said with a contagious smile. I wondered what he could have in mind…

“…How about… whoever wins, picks tomorrow’s activity?” Josh proposed with a smile.

“Uhhh…” Alexa let out.

“Within reason, of course. As long as we, as a camp, can supply whatever is required for the activity. Whoever wins will choose tomorrow’s activity!” Josh said happily, proud of himself.

“Fine, fine. But, if anything comes up. I’m holding this idea to you!” Alexa said laughing.

“It’ll be fine… all this will do is make the game more interesting!” Josh said with enthusiasm.

“Okay, let’s have some breakfast and talk among each other. Maybe you guys can strategize or something.” Diego said with a clap of his hands. We all got going and followed the counselors in their pink attire. I’m unsure why their uniform is pink. It doesn’t feel quite right.


They explained the rules on the way. 4v4, there are 5 things to find scattered throughout the 'arena' they have set up. The rules are, first to bring 3 of the 5 items to the counselors are the winners. Simple. The 5 items were a wiffle ball bat, a rope, a football, a basket, and a rubber ball. Apparently, they just scattered an old sporting bag across the field and called it quits. Regardless, 3 of the 5 and we win. Straight forward.

We got to a dining hall and ate. Boys kept to the boys, girls to the girls. We talked within our groups about the game. We boys sounded pretty confident in ourselves. We felt we were stronger, faster... you understand. Boys are normally stronger, faster, better athletes. It's how we're made, built, designed. We didn’t talk too much about the game, we focused on eating. Filling our bellies with nutrients so we could use our natural giftedness to overcome the threat that was the girls.

When we did talk, it didn’t feel like anything was awkward on Cameron’s end of things. He didn’t seem to have the same… playfulness I felt from him yesterday, but he didn’t ignore me or anything. If I made a joke, he would have laughed at it if it were funny. I still couldn’t help but feel there was this… awkwardness on my end though. I don’t know, I’m naturally a bit awkward so maybe it’s just me being more self-aware.

Finished breakfast, and followed a path that went to the ‘arena’. It was a bit of a distance away from where we were, but not more than 30 minutes. No one complained though, the area was so pretty. Plus, we seemed to enjoy each other’s presence, to an extent. At least up until a twin brings up their acting careers. 

The 3 counselors sat at a table in front of the entrance and said they’d be waiting here. There was only one entrance, and we had to flip a coin to figure out who went in first, boys or girls. Girls won that. 

“Let the games begin!” Josh said with a laugh, and with that, the girls ran in first. After 10 seconds, we were all in the arena. A wiffle ball bat, a rope, a football, a rubber ball, and a basket. We split up. Me and Tim went one way, Cameron and Aaron the other.

The arena was very green. There was several dirt paths that lead to different open areas. Some of the open areas were covered with grass, other's with dirt. But it was decently sized, and there were trees all over the sides; some vines too that made us hesitant to walk out of the path. Some unfriendly bushes to go along. But the sun was always shining down on us, as long as we stayed on the paths.

Me and Tim ran around, keeping our eye out. We investigated everything, made sure we didn't overlook anything. I spotted something in the corner of my eye. It was a brown object sitting in a bush.

"Look!" I said aloud, pointing. Tim instantly looked over and saw it too.

"Shit, it's the football!" He said. Just then, we saw Diane and Monica out of the corner of our eyes.

They saw the football too. We all locked eyes and ran for the ball. Tim's so much faster than the rest of us, he just zoomed over to the football. I realized this and stopped chasing; there's no way anyone will get there before he will. Or, so I thought. He got to the football and picked it up. Diane and Monica were chasing, and weren't actually too far behind. I must've overestimated Tim's speed, or underestimated the girls. Tim started running away, ran around the open dirt field, trying not to get caught by the girls. I'd go run in and help him, but I felt it'd be useless. Either they'd get to him before I get to them, or they'll never get to him. So, I created an option C.

"TIM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, He saw me, and I started running towards an entrance/exit with my hands open. He caught my drift, and stopped running. He threw a Tom Brady touchdown pass in the most important game of the year. It was soaring through the air, spiraling across the blazing sun and ocean colored sky, right towards me. Tim did his job, threw me an immaculate throw that arched perfectly, ending right above myself. Up to me to do the rest. 

I raised my hands, squinting so I can see the football spiraling towards my open hands. Closer, closer, closer... and...

I fucking caught it. Fucking glorious.

"WOOOOO" I Screamed as it settled in my hands and I ran towards the way out. I heard a "YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" from behind me as I ran on. "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! GOOD FUCKING SHIT"

I laughed and looked back. Tim's mad hype. The girls looked defeated and ran back where they came from.

I gave the ball over to the counselors. They congratulated me and told me Boys are now up 1 - 0.


I ran back and Tim was smiling big not far from the entrance. He ran up to me and picked me up, giving me a huge hug.

"MY MAN! Good shit dude, that was mad hype!" Tim happily said, hugging me tight.

I smiled the entire time he lifted me and I felt really accomplished. Like damn, I did good. I did good. 

I got put on the ground and Tim said "All right, no more celebration. We still gotta find 2 more!" and we turned and started looking around again. We kept an eye out, and saw Cameron and Aaron. They found what appeared to be the rubber ball. However, the twins were right there with them.

Aaron was holding onto the ball, trying to kinda run away, but he couldn't escape the girls. He was cornered, and wasn't sure what to do, so he just tightened himself around the ball as he searched his surroundings. One of the twins ran up to him before he could find something to do. Aaron pulled the ball away, protecting it from the invading twin. Turned out, he was protecting the wrong ball.

Thing 1 sent her hand down to his jeans and Aaron's eyes went wide as he let out a high pitched squeal and jumped in place, dropping the ball on his side. I could see her squeeze his bulge fiercely from where I stood. Aaron let out some noise, she let go and pushed him to the floor, letting Aaron cradle himself. She laughed and her sister picked up the ball. Then they both turned to see Cameron standing there. He seemed to be frozen, but in a battle ready stance. He was wearing a white tee and white basketball shorts. Cameron stood by the exit, not too far from where we were. No one saw us though, so we stayed quiet.

"Want this ball, Cameron?" The girl with the rubber ball in her hand asked slyly.

Cameron looked between the two of them. He shifted his legs and took up a more confident stance. "I would love it." Cameron said in full white. He let out a chuckle.

"Well... sorry." She said. The twins turned to face each other with a smile, and just then, Cameron ran forward and tried to, what I can only assume, create a miracle. But the girl with the ball turned her head quickly and I saw a smile form on her face. She reared back and put everything behind her throw. It went soaring through the air, aimed directly at Cameron. Cameron realized what was happening, but reacted too late. He jumped up and screamed, protecting his face with his hands, and trying to pull his legs up to protect his crotch. No one wants a rubber ball in the face, or one in the balls. But, somehow, that ball managed to find the one opening and smack right into his white shorts. The ball hit his crotch with intensity creating a loud THWACK. Cameron cried out and twirled towards the floor, crying out, rolling and kicking his legs. He buried his hands between his legs and I saw his eyes close shut as he tried to deal with what just happened. The twins found this hilarious, and weren't paying attention as Tim took his opportunity.

He ran towards Cameron as fast as he could. The twins noticed too late as Tim grabbed the rubber ball, and ran away. I smiled as he shot like bullet out of there.

"FUCK!" One of the twins said, looking at the other. They both looked pissed and ran off, leaving both the boys on the floor in agony. I made sure to stay out of their way. When I felt safe, I laughed at the sight of two writhing boys in front of me.

I walked over to Cameron and looked down. He was on his side, in a ball. Groaning, head on his side. I could see half of his pained, red face.

I wanted to say something, but I was worried it would be wrong. I know Cameron seemed decent with me earlier at breakfast. But I also remembered this morning, and I was scared. I didn’t want to be told I overextended again. I left Cameron to himself, and turned to Aaron. He was already on his knees, and seemed to be feeling better than Cameron was in the moment.

"Whose hand hurts more, Tim’s or hers?” I asked.

“Tim, easily.” Aaron groaned with his head down. He looked up with his blue eyes in pain, and I felt bad for him. I helped him get up, which he managed to without too much issue. He stayed hunched over as I patted his back. He lifted his head and looked towards Cameron. Then he looked up at me.

“Where’s Tim?” He asked.

“Probably running to the counselors. That ball should be our second, we already got the football.”

“So, the boys got two balls?” Aaron asked laughing. I laughed too.

“Yeah! We do.”

“Cool! Stay here and help Cameron and his two balls, I’ll go and bring Tim back here.” Aaron said as he patted my shoulder with a smile. I saw in his eyes that he wanted me to say something to Cameron. His wink before he limped away confirmed it. I watched him waddle away in his jeans, with a hand over his crotch. I turned to Cameron and saw him on his knees, staring at me. Both of his hands were cupped over his basketball shorts.

“Maybe I shouldn’t of run at them without a plan…” Cameron laughed under his breath before he coughed and moved his hands to the floor. I chuckled, and looked away.

That was our interaction. I told myself, he had his opportunity in the living room.

Trust me, I know. But hey. How about you open up to one person on what might have been the best day of your entire life, then wake up the next day to them being unreceptive, and pretending like it didn’t happen as they squirm at your touch, and then try and keep up the good spirits. Maybe you can, but I cannot.

I stood there awkwardly for a bit, before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Cameron. His other hand was holding his stomach and he put on a forced smile as I turned.

“Listen, Cevin-”

Just then, we heard Tim and Aaron coming down. We both turned and saw the both of them, Tim ahead.

“We’re up Two to Zero!” Tim said with a double thumbs up.

“Great! Worth the nut pain, right?” I asked.

“Of course. Taking one for the team! Right, Cameron?” Aaron replied.

I felt Cameron rub my shoulder before he moved off. “Yeah, definitely. Let’s go find something else. What do we have?”

“Two balls.” I said.

“Haha, yeah I hope so... but I mean in the scavenger hunt-“

“No, we have the two balls. The football and the rubber ball.” Aaron said laughing. Cameron laughed louder.

“Oh, haha… alright. Wait, how did we get the rubber ball?” Cameron asked.

“While the girls were laughing, I ran in and copped the ball up before they could.” Tim replied.

Cameron laughed and shook his head. “Of course.”

“All we need is the wiffle ball bat, the basket or a rope.” I said aloud.

On we went, as a group of 4. In the distance, we saw all 4 of the girls huddled around something. We saw them pick something up.

"Shit, it's the rope!" Tim said, starting to run at them. I held him back and said, "Let them have it! We still have 2 other things to find, we don't need this one." trying to reason.

He looked at me and considered. He shook his head. "No, we can get that!" He said, running over to them by himself. I guess he wanted to prove his dominance, as the biggest ‘man’ among us. We followed behind him, but he ran way ahead of us. 

He got to the rope and pushed the twins out of the way. He grabbed the rope and tried to pull it from Diane and Monica. He's strong, stronger then both of them, But he couldn't overwhelm them, and they held their ground. Barely, but they did. 

Cameron ran in to help, and that definitely gave us the advantage. Me and Aaron stayed back and stood in place. I'm not sure why, I don't think either of us even gave it a second thought as we watched as the two boys prove that they were so much stronger than the two girls in a tug of war. In a battle of strength, boys were no doubt the stronger of the two sexes. Thanks to our advantage, we were about to have control of the rope, and sweep the girls. 3 - 0.

Just then, one of the twins walked behind the boys and got on her knees. She knew exactly how to beat a boy in a physical interaction. She moved her arm between their legs and shot it straight up between their legs, WWE style. Both boys doubled over, and their legs buckled. Tim and Cameron let out their respective noises, and I'm sure had quite the expression on their faces. Cameron fell to the floor and let go of the rope to nurse his already injured testicles. Tim held on, but obviously weakened by this. Aaron tried to run in to help them, but I held him back.

"Don't!" I said.

"Why!? They need our help Cevin." Aaron said, concerned.

I tried to think of a reason. "We need to stay healthy, if both of us get busted, then we'll be weaker. More likely we lose." I said. I really just wanted to see Tim get busted again, and thought Aaron might interrupt that.

Aaron seemed content with my answer, and we stood there, not helping our teammates. Tim pulled harder on the rope then before, his muscles bulging, his veins popping. Grunting, trying to overpower every obstacle in his way. The twin was still behind him however, but was looking over Cameron who was moaning and writhing on the floor, cradling his injured parts. I'm sure she was enjoying the scene; I know I was.

When she stopped ogling the cute floored boy, she looked back up at the hulking figure. He's wearing black track pants, and a tight black shirt to match. The twin smiled and sent her hand, palm up between the black studs legs.

Tim instantly reacted with anger and screamed out loud as he thrashed around. The twin had to move herself as Tim flailed, but she twisted her guilty hand, and that stopped Tim's momentum. Tim let out a high-pitch shriek as his knees wobbled and met the floor slowly. He still held onto the rope, but power was being zapped from him.

The twin lent over and put her face near Tim's sweating mask of pain. I think she whispered something and increased the pressure. He let go of the rope and the girls cheered. The twin then motioned the girls to come near. The remaining 3 got close and the twin in control told them what to do, and so they did.

Monica walked behind Tim and pulled the rope backwards. Tim stayed in the middle of the long rope.

The other twin walked to the other side of the rope. One girl on both sides. The twin with the eggs in her hand gave another harsh squeeze, causing my black friend to let out a noise in agony. She let go, and motioned to Diane to help her. Diane seemed hesitant, but eventually gave in after she pushed her glasses up. Together, Diane and the twin held Tim up by his arms and kept his legs spread. Then the two on the ends of the rope picked it up and seemed to wait for a signal.

"One... Two... THREE!"

With that, the rope was whipped upwards, between Tim's legs with ferocity I didn't think possible. It raised him off his feet, and he let out a absolutely terrible cry. Both me and Aaron cringed in sympathy.

Tim tried to fall to the floor, but both the rope and girls held him up. They shot it up once more, not letting Tim have any respite. They even dragged it back and forth, grinding his dick and balls into his pelvis, and giving his scrotum a very uncomfortable rope burn. You could see his large bulge move along with the rope, with some of it hanging off both sides. It looked pretty harsh, not gonna lie.

But, it was actually really hot too. However, I soon snapped back to reality. That's my teammate I'm watching get tortured. 

"We have to stop this." I said aloud, and ran to the girls.

"GET OFF HIM!" I screamed, and apparently absolutely terrifying the girls, judging by their reaction. They dropped the rope and Tim, and even their senses for a bit. Tim curled in a ball and held himself. The girls managed to snag the rope before me and Aaron got there, and ran off with it. It's whatever, we were still up and only needed one of the remaining 2 to win.

I crouched down to check on Tim. He's writhing, and moaning on the floor, totally not in a good situation.

"Looks like they got you pretty good there, buddy." I said. He wasn't able to answer coherently. I turned my head and saw Cameron on his knees and hands talking to Aaron.

I turned back to Tim. "Listen, we gotta get up and look for the other things. There's only 2 left, and we only need one of them. Come on." I said, trying to get Tim up. I pulled him upwards, and he tried to stand on his feet, but he couldn't yet. He fell right back down to his knees. It was weird seeing such a strong body have such an issue standing up. 

I rubbed my hair and shook my head. “Okay, we have to get going. You can catch up if you can, but we have to go.” I said as I walked away, holding onto Aaron’s shirt.

“No, what the fuck man!?” Cameron said, standing up now. He was holding the bulge in his white shorts.

He continued. “We can’t just leave Tim here like this.” Cameron looked at me, annoyed and almost disappointed. I almost didn’t want to see him looking at me like that.

“No, Cevin’s right. We can’t wait around here, the girls could get both the basket and bat before Tim can get up.” Aaron responded for me.

Cameron looked at Aaron, then back to Tim. Then back to me and sighed. “I don’t want to just leave him here... You two can go, I’ll get him up.” Cameron said as he turned down to Tim.

“Cool. Let’s go Cevin.” Aaron said as he pulled on my shirt. I followed, but watched Cameron kneel next to Tim, who was lying on his back.

As we moved on, I couldn’t help but wonder if maybe we should’ve stayed with Tim. Even if it wasn’t the ‘smart’ thing, maybe it was the ‘right’ thing. Especially with Cameron wanting to stay with him. It could've helped us fix things, if there even was anything to fix at the time. 

But the more I thought about it, the more I realized what we did was the best thing. Winning this game should've taken priority; we have 2 weeks to fix things, this game only lasted until somebody won. 

Although, it could be a 2v4 if me and Aaron run into the girls, which is obviously not what I wanted to experience. That idea just made me even more sure that we had to hurry this up.

"I still feel like we should've stopped the girls earlier..." Aaron said as he broke the silence.

"Well, maybe. But I didn't think they'd get Tim as good as they did. And honestly... I kinda enjoyed watching that." I said with a smile looking at Aaron. He smirked too.

"Okay, me too." He said laughing. "But if we lose because we let them have too much fun... that would suck!"

"It would... but we won't, look!" I said, pointing my finger at what appeared to be a wiffle ball bat in the distance.

"The bat!" Aaron yelled, running at it. I followed him and kept in speed. We reached the bat, but heard behind us "STOP THEM" I turned around and saw all 4 girls run at us. Fucking shit.

Aaron grabbed the bat and turned around. He nervously held it like a weapon and seemed ready to swing. I could see in his eyes, he remembers what happened last time he was backed into a corner by the girls. I was careful to stand not too close to him.

The girls all stood in front of the 2 of us, blocking our only exit. One of the twins walked up.

"Just hand over the bat, so you two can still walk to look for the basket." She said, with a surprising amount of reason.

"Who are we talking to?" I asked

"Hana." Hana said.

"All right, Hana. How about, we don't give you the bat, and we just run as fast as we can away from you?"

"But how far will you guys get? We outnumber you. We won't let you get to the exit. If you guys value your weak balls, you'll just give us the bat and you'll keep them intact!" She said with an enthusiastic smile, which made me shiver. 

In the moment, outnumbered and cornered... I felt she was right. The best chance we had was to just concede this piece, and hope we can get the basket before they do. And I really didn't feel like getting busted right now anyways, which I knew would happen if we didn't give them the bat.

I looked over at Aaron and nodded. He shook his head. Maybe he was the fool, or maybe I was the coward.

Regardless, while his eyes were focused on me, Monica ran over and grabbed the bat. Aaron kept it in his hands, and struggled with Monica.  I decided not to get involved, mostly out of fear. 

Aaron looked like he was getting the upper hand, until Monica used his own strength against him, in more ways than one. As Aaron pulled on the bat, she pushed it into him, straight to the testicles.

Aaron let out a weak "fuck" as he fell backwards in pain. Monica ran over and picked up the wiffle ball bat. She looked at Aaron on the floor, holding his groin on his back. She took the bat and swung it into his hands, causing his cupped hands to smack into his balls. My blue eyed friend cried out and crawled into a ball to protect himself. Monica looked and me and smiled, then ran off with the bat. I looked back down at Aaron, who appeared to be in pain. I grabbed him under his arms and tried to set him on his feet, I knew we had to get going. He winced and groaned, trying to slump back down.

"Dude,  my balls... again!" He whined out. I felt for him, I did. But we had to get moving. 

I grabbed him by his collar and looked in his pained, watery eyes "You gotta stay up man. We have to find that basket."

Aaron breathed out and nodded. I let go, and he started running. I followed him. We ran around for a bit before we saw Cameron and Tim.

"Girls got the bat. We need to find that Basket." I said, running towards where I felt the basket could be.

We looked around for awhile, but we couldn't find it. We looked and looked and looked and looked and looked... we got frustrated.

"What if they already got it?" Tim asked.

"They haven't." Cameron replied

"How do we know?" Tim asked.

"Because the counselors will come get us when there isn't anything left to find, so we won't waste our time and die out here." Cameron said. I laughed.

We kept on looking, and Cameron said "Look!" and like it were rehearsed, we looked. We saw it. The basket. It was sitting at the end of a dead end.

"The basket!" I said, and we all ran at the basket. Tim was the fastest, so he was ahead of us. Despite his testicle trauma, he was still the best athlete. It was obvious he was still hurting, but he got there before the rest of us. Right before he got to the basket however, something came out of the bush next to it.

It was a bat. A wiffle ball bat. It smacked our comrade between his legs with a loud SMACK, and Tim instantly down. We all stopped running and saw Monica come out of the bush. She looked down at Tim, who's on his face. One hand down his pants, the other on the floor, trying to push himself up. It didn't work. Tim was almost flopping as he whimpered. Monica had a satisfied face on as she inched towards us, bat in hand.

I backed up, and now stood behind both Aaron and Cameron. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the twins run up behind Aaron and Cameron and kick them really fucking hard from behind, sending both feet into each boys pelvis, demolishing everything between. I heard two loud SMACKS occur at the same time, creating one loud monster of a SMACK to echo. Both boys were raised off their feet and dropped to their knees at the same time. Their reactions from here differ.

Aaron stayed on his knees. His hands went straight to his crotch as he doubled over, hair falling over his face. He rolled over on his side at this point, facing me. I saw his face, scrunched in displeasure. Eyes closed. His cute face morphed and body tensed. He opened his eyes and mouth at the same time, wide, as if he were gasping for air. He closed his eyes again as he moved his head up, and it fell again. He pulled his legs in and let out a pitiful noise.

Cameron fell on his knees and instantly started screaming as he rolled over. He kept on rolling around letting out terrible noises, writhing. His hands covering his balls, grabbing at his white shorts. His bulge protruding through all the movement, him grabbing himself. Moaning painfully loudly. Cameron looked to be in total disarray.

Looking at my broken teammates in front of me. I realized we lost. I instantly got on my knees and raised my hands in defeat. I looked forward at the twins and Monica walking towards me with a smile in their eyes.

"I surrender." I proclaimed, fully aware of my predicament. Looking back, I really was the coward.

The twins looked at each other, then Monica between them. They looked at me and both twins said in unison

"We know."

And with that, Monica swung the bat through the air until it connected with my danglers, then my pelvis, flattening my nuts. I instantly closed my legs, and held on to the bat with my entire body. At first I felt nothing, but was fully aware of what just happened. Then the pain just exploded and I screamed out as they pulled the bat away from me. I collapsed forward as nothing else mattered but the pain.


So, the girls won that activity, reverse sweeping us. Yeah, we boys naturally were stronger, faster and that. But, naturally, the girls used our balls against us to win. I can't blame them, I just wish it didn't hurt so much. I only got hit once, and that was nauseating. I can't imagine the rest of us. Eventually we all got up and limped to where the counselors were. The girls were all there, talking among themselves, and Josh was the first to see us.

"Here are the losers!" He said playfully.

"Only because they fought mad dirty yo." Tim said, still holding himself. We all were holding our aching balls, like it were a shared signal of some kind. Something that says we all have the same thing, and are feeling the same exact way. A signal of defeat, I think. 

"There were no rules against it! Only the first to bring 3 of the 5 items back here are the winners." One of the twins said.

"Can you two wear different things from here on? So I can tell which twin I want to punch in the face." Cameron spat. Me and Aaron laughed lightly.

The twins just looked at him in disgust. I think I saw Monica and Diane laugh too.

"So, the four of us were talking, and we decided what activity we want to do tomorrow!" One of the twins said, glossing over Cameron's comment.

"Yes Mary-Kate? Or is it Ashley?" Cameron replied, almost as if he wanted them to punt him in the junk again.

"..." 

She just looked at him. "Very funny, twerp. We've decided..."

She waited to finish. Very suspenseful.

"Roshambo."

And the four of our hearts dropped deeper into our abdomen then the already bone deep ache we all shared.

"What!?" Cameron asked.

"You're fucking joking!" Tim said.

"Nope! We want you guys to compete in a Roshambo tournament tomorrow." Twin 1 said.

"They can't do that!" Tim said looking at our counselors.

"Yeah, I don't think that's... a camp sponsored activity." Diego said sympathetically.

"And it can be damaging." Josh said cringing.

"Oh nononono, YOU told these girls they can pick tomorrow's activity! You are NOT backing out of that promise!" Alexa said turning to Josh.

He looked at her, pleading almost. Alexa stood true. Josh sighed.

"Fine. Sorry guys." He said, defeated almost.

"YES!" The girls said, excited. I looked at us boys, and we all looked, somehow more defeated than defeated. We already lost to the girls because of our balls, and my lust and cowardice, I guess. And we were already hurting bad because of it, and then we got told that tomorrow was going to feel even worse than today, for basically the same reason. At the moment, I was not looking forward to Roshambo at all.


Next was lunch. Nothing really happened, I talked to Diane and Aaron for all of it. Turns out Diane didn't want to take part in that ambush earlier. They kept onto the bat and looked around for the basket, and found it pretty quickly. One of the twins wanted to put it somewhere where they could ambush us. She told them not to, but they said it would be funny. So, she went back to the counselors to tell them, but they said they could do that if they wanted to. No rules against it. 

Diane said she felt bad for us, but was looking forward to the tournament tomorrow. I told her I honestly was too, which was true the longer I sat on it. I thought it would be interesting, at the very least. Aaron seemed less enthusiastic. I don't think he wants to get hit in the balls anymore. He's gotten it a few times so far. More than I have, at least. That's probably why I was as excited as I was, despite my first instinct being horror. My balls felt a bit better by the time we started talking. 


After lunch was over, we were told we could relax for a bit, nothing's planned until after dinner. We all scattered, and I wondered what to do. Aaron was talking to Diane, but I decided to leave them. I looked around a bit more and saw Cameron and Monica talking. They looked to be getting really into their conversation. Laughing, really looking at each other. A bit of touching too, Monica looking for any excuse to touch Cameron, and vice versa. Slapping each other playfully.

Watching that really pissed me off. The two of them were talking during lunch, and seeing this right after was very annoying. I honest to god wanted to rip her head off, right then and there. I was kinda bothered with Cameron because of this, but I really wanted to kill Monica. I know I kinda ignored Cameron, but it was just a response to his response. But seeing Monica have the fun I wanted to have really ate at me, and I felt cheated. Like she was taking what was mine.

I went back to the cabin and tried to cool off a bit. I didn't want to do anything I couldn't come back from. My cousin told me that awhile ago. When you're angry, just don't do anything you can't come back from. 

I saw Tim lying in his bed, facing up. His hands were together behind his head. He looked like he was trying to relax. He heard me come in and looked up at me.

"Sup kid." He said.

"Nothing much. Just want to lie down, cool off a bit."

"Yo, I feel you. Today was fucking painful man. Yesterday also, but tomorrow is gonna be so bad too..." Tim spoke with a grimace, thinking about everything.

"Yeah. A lot of ball-busting going around. Shoulda brought a cup to camp." I said laughing. Tim joined in.

"Honestly man haha... Fucking shit, my balls feel like they're on fire." Tim said putting emphasis by holding his boys as he said so. I laughed.

"Haha..."

I looked down, then at Tim as I laid down in my bed, which is right next to his.

"I feel like we got off on the wrong foot yesterday. Sorry for punting you in the junk." I said laughing.

Tim laughed. "Don't worry about it. I was acting like a dick, kinda deserved it. All in the past now anyways. Gotta rest my boys now for tomorrow though... can't believe they're gonna make us do that shit man." Tim said, disgruntled.

I laughed. I was excited to see Tim get busted tomorrow. But I didn't want to tell him. I'd rather us get along here, instead of honesty. I went into camp wanting to be honest... but that's what lead me to feeling like this. Well, I did get hit in the balls, so that does effect how sick I felt, but that's not the point. I was too forward with Cameron, I just assumed he’d want what I wanted. Maybe I don’t understand situations enough, and maybe I should just stay quiet.

And at the moment, I felt like shit anyways, for whichever reason. So I closed my eyes and tried to nap in my bed, wondering why it hurts to bad to get hit in the balls.


I napped, woke up and headed to dinner. Ate, and it was okay. Laughed a bit with Aaron. Tried to ignore Cameron and Monica's flirting session. Did a good job of it, and headed to our next activity. It was an art and crafts thing, we all sat around and had supplies, just had some fun. I sat next to Aaron, hoping to enjoy his presence. I did, but he seemed a bit hesitant to... share his expression of self. Make something, draw, fuck about. I comforted him and told him I wouldn't bite. I wanted to see him do something with the supplies the counselors gave us. Create or whatever. Wanted him to have fun, you know? Let loose a bit. 

I did try, but he still didn't want to. So we just sat there and talked.

"So, who do you think is going to win tomorrow?" I asked him.

He looked up and thought.

"Hmmmm... I think Tim. He's bigger than the rest of us, stronger. Stronger kicks!" Aaron said.

I nodded. "Yeah, I agree. I think he'll win too. Just imagine those tree trunks skyrocketing into your balls." I said laughing, cringing playfully.

"Yeah, the thought is making me sick..." Aaron said shaking his head slowly. "And that earlier... assault, by the girls, was evil. That was such a horrific kick! I felt like vomiting." I could see the pain on his face.

I started thinking about the kick again. It was honestly really hot, and I was happy be brought it up again.

"It looked painful. You were out of it. Both you and Cameron. And you got squeezed earlier, and a bat to the balls. I bet they were already stinging..."

"That bat was nothing compared to that kick. All I knew was pain after that kick, completely gone for however long I was lying there. Worse than Tim's grab."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You'd think otherwise, but I think the kick was worse. Might've been because my nuts were already hurting from earlier, like you said. The bat wasn't too bad, but it's definitely worse than nothing." Aaron said laughing.

"I bet, I bet. That bat looked painful but I'd imagine the kick from behind was worse..." I continued "...So, you looking forward to kicking anyone?" 

"Hmmmm... Can I be honest?" Aaron said looking at me.

"Of course."

"Honestly... I want to kick you the most." Aaron said shyly. I didn't expect that. I looked at him, open mouthed. I wasn't sure to be honored or insulted. 

"Well..." I said, unsure what to say next.

"Forget I said anything." Aaron said dismissively.

"No, no. I just... didn't expect that, is all. Thank you... I think?" I said laughing. Aaron laughed with me and shrugged.

"You're welcome I guess haha."

I looked at Aaron. His blue eyes looking into mine, and I smiled. It was really good to have someone at the camp like him. He's such a nice guy, and he's into busting guys, just like me. I'm still not sure to the extent he's into it, but I still don't really know to the extent I'm into it either. All I know is I like watching and doing, and he's on the same page. He seems to have a better heart than I about it all though. I'm a bit fucked. Aaron's better about it, I think.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" Aaron asked.

"Cameron." I said very fast, causing Aaron to laugh.

"Would the answer be the same if he wasn't flirting with Monica right now?" Aaron said, looking over at the two of them.

I looked at them, and she was painting his face. I hope she doesn't do her own makeup.

“That… just makes me want to kick him harder.” I said, getting Aaron to laugh.

I kept on looking at the two of them. I looked away and tried to ignore it. I looked to Aaron, which made me feel better. He was looking right at me, blue eyes full and ready. He really is cute. I showed my pleasure by tapping him in the balls with my backhand.

"Fuck!" Aaron croaked, quickly sending his hands to his crotch, doubling over. I laughed and looked at him in pain. It wasn't a hard tap, but it didn't need to be. He was already sore.

"What the fuck man..." He tiredly groaned, re-experiencing nut pain that was probably just starting to subside. He sounded somewhat exhausted from it. 

"Hey, gotta make sure I win tomorrow! Gotta weaken my opponents!" I said with a playful smirk, cupping my hands over my crotch. Aaron glared at me, then tried to penetrate my defenses. I laughed and curled my body away, trying to keep everything under wraps. Aaron tried his best, even slammed his hand a couple times into my cupped hands, but he didn't get me good. I kept on laughing, and eventually Aaron gave up. 

"Fucking bastard! Ruthless..." He laughed sitting back flat with his hands holding his bulge. I saw him with a somewhat pained smile, but he looked happy. 

"I know what has to be done to achieve victory! Only I have the balls to accomplish it!" I said with a laugh. 

"Yeah... you're the only one who hasn't gotten their balls abused yet! You're set up for victory!"

I laughed and shrugged. "I take what's given to me."

"Life gives you nuts, you make peanut butter!" Me and Aaron laughed together. 

"Yup, yup! You feel me!" 

Aaron laughed then interrupted himself with a cough. He shifted, by sitting further back in his chair, to sit more doubled over. I rubbed his back with the hand that wasn't over my balls. I saw Aaron look over then look back down. 

"Not gonna get me that easy!" I said, getting Aaron to laugh. He sat up and nodded. 

"You're already a pro at this..." He said with a smile. 

I nodded, looking at him. I felt really comfortable with him, and was happy to have a friend like Aaron. 

"We're gonna have some fun, aren't we?" I asked. 

Aaron smile and nodded, pushing his arm into mine. "Yeah, we are. Just don't break my balls please..."

"Sure, sure. But, if I face you in Roshambo... oof, I'm gonna have to break 'em!"

Aaron laughed and nodded. "I don't blame you. If life gives me peanuts, I'd make peanut butter too."
I laughed and pushed Aaron playfully. I looked around and saw Cameron and Monica laughing. I sighed and tried to occupy myself, trying not to look at Cameron and Monica. Eventually I just left and went to the cabin.


Decent first day of camp. Scavenger hunt was fun, even though we lost. That catch I made with Tim was amazing! I look back really fondly on that. Plus I got to see everyone get busted, which was great. I wished either Diego or Josh got busted too, but beggars can't be choosers. 

I was more than happy seeing Tim, this big strong kid, get taken down so hard by the girls. There's something poetic about it. Cameron and Aaron getting it too, but they didn't get it as bad as Tim did. Watching Cameron get it was really hot, of course. And I was feeling something towards him, which made the busts nicer to see. Part of me felt he deserved it.


Cameron came back to the cabin eventually, his face still covered in color. Still looking really cute, despite Monica doing her best to ruin the view. He walked towards his bed and took off his shirt, revealing his body. Slender and sexy. I shook my head and looked away. I didn’t want him to see me staring. I sat in my bed facing Tim and Aaron’s bed, and got myself ready for the night. I hoped he wouldn’t put me in a spot and try to conversate.

“Cevin. Hoooww was your first day?” Cameron asked right after the thought crossed my mind. Figures. It even sounded like he didn’t want to ask it himself. It felt almost forced.

“I don’t know. How was yours?” I asked without turning to face him.

“It was nice… my balls hurt, haha…”

“I bet.” I replied bluntly.

I waited for him to say something else. I thought it would never come.

“How are you feeling about Roshambo tomorrow?” He asked. I felt pressure on my bed as he asked. It felt like he sat on my bed. I smiled as I realized. But I stayed sitting away from him. I didn't want him to see me look.

“Actually... It sounds pretty fun. Gonna hurt.” I said, getting Cameron to laugh. “But… it shooouulld beee fun.”

“Yeah, for sure.” Cameron said.

I still had a smile on, but wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do. I was still unsure and scared. I didn’t want to do something wrong again. I know he was being friendly, and responsive now. But that didn’t make me feel more confident.

“I’m pretty tired, I’m gonna go to sleep.” I said, as I turned around at Cameron. He had a smile and nodded.

“Cool, cool. That’s fine. Long day, right?” Cameron said, somehow adding a smile to his smile. “Have a goodnight Cevin.”

“Night Cameron.” I said, lying back in my bed, on my body pillow. I watched him walk to his bed, and rub his red hair. I closed my eyes as I saw his head turn.

I wasn’t so angry at him anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment