Sunday, September 1, 2019

Iconic - A Short Story


Here's something different, my guys. 

I found a picture on the social media travels and instantly found myself so very excited at finding it. It was very inspiring, and I felt like it was a perfect reason to write something. 

It's short, I did little revising and there probably won't be a part 2. It's not as thought out as my other stories, it's very bare and a bit of an experiment, but I thought some of you guys might appreciate this. 

Beneath is said picture, and following that is the short story. 





I stared at him through the sliding door on the balcony, air drying like it was nothing at all. He had underwear on this time at least. I complained about him not wearing any before, saying something about how some neighbors might see him like that. Not that what he's wearing is anymore modest, honestly. I can still see the perfect outline of his dick and balls through the red, soft fabric. 

It's not that he has no shame that bothers me, I can accept that. But he's just too full of himself to think about anyone else, unless it does him obvious good. Or maybe he likes to bother me, or maybe he just wants people to look at him. I never know who he's texting either. I swear, he waits for me to be around before he starts texting someone else.  

I pulled the creaky slide door open, but he didn't look up or move. Of course, that pushed my buttons even deeper. There's no way he didn't hear me. Not with the state of this door.

I was tired, cold and had enough. I gave in to my instinctual frustrations and throwing caution to the wind. I lifted and pushed my toes into Finn's full, bulging and Iconic package. 

I didn't swing kick or anything, I just raised my foot and pushed the top part right where I know his balls were. There's no way I could miss with him standing so still, in something so revealing. And there was no way he could ignore me anymore. 

My toes pushed into fleshy sack, and heard him grunt as he pulled his wet, almost naked body back in response. He dropped his phone and pushed down on my foot as I pushed to dig deeper into his tight underwear. His soft, meaty cock was warm over my foot, and I mashing his balls with my toes was so much fun too. 

As he pushed on my foot, I continued to dig in as I really wanted to make sure I made the most of where my foot was. I curled my toes over his sack and dragged down on his balls as my foot went down. 

Finn grunted even louder and cursed as he swung himself away and pushed down on my foot as he doubled over completely with his other hand over his ballsack. He leaned towards the glass and arced, breathing heavily with a hand on it. He strained out as his body tensed, his longer streak of blonde hair draped over his tightened eyes.

"What the fuck!?"

"I told you not to air dry like this! And you used up all the hot water, asshole."

"Fuck you, that doesn't mean you can kick my balls... fucking bitch." Finn moaned as his body weakened and he painfully fell to his knees. He had one hand holding his balls and the other against the glass.

"You don't listen to me, so I had to do something. Plus, why should I be nice if you're not?"

Finn didn't respond as his forehead was resting on the floor, both hands now between his legs. He was silent other than the sounds of regulated, almost sick breathing, and he only moved to shift his balls in his sack. I walked closer to the balcony and looked around at the view. I only saw closed windows, thankfully. I also appreciated the warm air on my skin. I took most of my clothes off, thinking I was going to get into a warm shower. 

But I found myself turning back to see Finn on the floor. His legs were tight together, and I couldn't see his bulge from behind, but his ass looked great. I loved seeing his white, sorta hairy legs rise up into what looked like two firm pumpkins pushing out of his red briefs. 

As I watched, he shifted and lowered a leg, showing me his knuckles pushing through his red underwear, where his balls should be. He must've shoved his hand in his underwear to comfort his nutsack. That was a pretty great kick. 

I walked back inside without saying anything else, but left the door open. I went back to the bathroom to see if any hot water came back or was hiding from before, but the water was still arctic when I touched it. I cursed, waited a few seconds but felt no difference. I turned the water off, resigning to trying again later. I wasn't taking a cold shower. 

Finn's hand was pulling him into the room as I came back out. I watched him take a breather in the doorway, and I didn't know how to feel. Half of me was appreciative of having someone as hot and fit as Finn in such an intimate state so close to me, and the other half was annoyed that Finn was coming back in the room with me. I was pissed at him, and I was sort of looking forward to having a few moments to myself before he recovered. 

"Don't fucking do that again. Not cool, that hurts."

"No shit, dude. You've been acting like such a prick recently, you deserved that."

"Fuck off, no one deserves that, don't fucking do that." He barked out, like I were his dog and totally obedient to him. 

I might've just been in a bad mood, but I hated him talking back to me like that. He's been nothing but cruel, rude and disconnected recently, and he can't even see that. I could sense his weakness, and knew that I wasn't going to get a better chance than this. 

I walked up to him as he was stood looking down in the doorway. He's hot and all, fit and healthy, but he's let himself go just a bit recently. Not flabby at all, but he's looked better, and that pissed me off too. 

I always tried to hold back my urges around him, and I almost always did. But I couldn't be asked to show him anymore restraint. 

One hand was on the doorway, the other was nursing his balls, and I acted out in my best interests. I pulled my fist back and slammed it into his stomach as I grabbed onto his hair. Finn grunted out, stumbling on his feet. I could tell his legs felt weak, so I let him go and watched him fall down as he held his stomach. I looked down at his back before he turned slightly on his side and I kicked out right below his hand, feeling his hard abs vibrate against my foot. He grunted, curled over the blow, and rolled into a fetal position and coughed out. Both hands were pulled in over his belly now and I felt like everything was falling into place. 

I pulled on his arm, flipping him onto his back and looked down at his handsome face, contorted in confusion. I could smell him clearly by now and stared at his now open eyes, really taking him in for the first time today. I don't know how I could forget how sexy he can be. Especially after he gets out of the shower. 

His feet kicked me back a bit before I could start paying attention again. He didn't have all his power behind it, but it was enough push me back. I knew he wasn't out of it, but I also I knew he was still weakened. I had this totally under control, so I let him get back in it. 

He started to try and get up by using the door behind him, but he grabbed at the air, not realizing the sliding door was still closed. He fell back down, and I couldn't help but smirk as he stammered up, using the door frame. He got on both legs, then I jumped in and grabbed him from behind with both arms. I could smell much more of him now. 

I pulled on him, bringing him further into the room and then let him go. He fell to his knees and tried to get back up. I waited until he did before I slammed my open palm into his stomach. A loud SMACK echoed and he doubled over, but I grabbed onto his hair and pulled back up. I slapped his face loudly, trying to be disrespectful more than anything else, and watched his hair flail as his face flipped onto it's other side. He stood stunned and I wasted no time, hooking his head with my arm and holding him in a headlock.

He pushed on me angrily, and tried to trip me with his leg or something, but it felt like he's never been in a fight before. Or maybe he was just flustered, or something else. But I have a few brothers, I know how to fight. 

I grabbed a hold on his leg as was thrown towards me and hooked it with my other arm, my wrist under his knee. He now only had one foot on the floor as he still struggled to fight back. I pushed my body closer as I pulled and almost rolled my eyes as I felt his warm, wet body rub against mine. It felt extra special when his soft, snug dick and balls pushed right under my belly button. 

I knew exactly what to do, and lowered my knee, then slammed it up right between his legs, where I know his balls were conveniently hanging. I felt those orbs pancake over my knee and the shriek Finn made was musical. His body tensed and I could feel him try to protect his balls, but before he could I kneed him again. This time the noise he made sounded more sad than anything else. His only foot on the ground gave out, and I let him go before I fell down with him. 

He was curled up, whining pitifully on the floor. He was biting his lip as he lied there, cradling his balls, body shaking. Then his legs shook and kicked, and he let out a shattered moan as he rolled and tried not to cry in front of me. I could tell it was coming out, but he was sucking in and trying to tighten it up. 

"Don't want to cry in front of a girl, huh?" I asked him. 

Finn could only wheeze before he shook and seized in another sudden burst of animation. I rubbed my clit as I watched him, really starting to feel myself. I love watching boys like this. It's something so special, something only guys can do. Writhe and look like that, so wounded and sad, yet so boyish and innocent. The fact that I held my held my urges for so long made this feel so much more special and important, too. I needed more, everything was so good.

I leaned over and grabbed his wrists. He was weak and couldn't fight against me, even though he really wanted to. I pulled his wrists away, holding out over his shoulders as far as I could go. He was on his back, trying not to look at me. His handsome face was sick and red, and his hot body was glistening. Wet from both the hot water and sweat, his stomach looked so soft and appealing. But it was the package beneath that I cared the most about. 

I leaned lower on him, and rubbed my pussy over his package. I could feel his dick get pulled up, and I pressed down. I fluttered, but stayed focused. 

I raised myself up and looked down at his Iconic underwear once again. His still soft cock was splayed up and to the side a bit, but his swollen sack was at the bottom and tightly snug in the pouch. I really am so happy he wore those underwear this morning. 

I quickly let my hand go and sent it down to his manhood and grabbed onto the two perfectly shaped eggs with my fingers. The feeling of my manicured fingers tightly clasping over his swollen nuts felt as natural as anything to me. It made me feel absolutely perfect. I know it made him feel so differently, but that's part of what makes it feel so perfect. Like a dance, or a duet. 

Finn buckled in response, grabbing onto my wrist and shooting his legs up. He tried to roll over onto his stomach, but it didn't matter. I had his balls in my hand as I slid to his side, holding his hair and my grip, focused on his abs which I swore looked better each time I saw them today. He weakly kicked his legs and pulled on my wrist. 

"Please, babe, stop. My balls, please." His breath tickled my neck. 

"Finn, sexy... shhh, don't talk anymore. I'll handle everything now."

"Please, my balls, don't... I can't." Finn wheezed so weakly as he couldn't stop himself from crying anymore. I couldn't get any hornier, and I so deeply appreciated it all. The full, spongy but firm orbs of my man in my hand. His weak, strong hand on my wrist and his desperate voice touching my ears and insides with the sexiest voice he's every had on. I squeezed and shifted my grip, desperately searching for more for me to remember. 

His voice quaked and begged with no words, his grip tightening in vain as I felt myself coming closer to satisfaction. 

"You're so sexy, Finn. I love that you're such a fucking asshole." I gasped out, kneading his nuts with my fingers. I don't even know when his hand loosened on me, but he gave up while I was finding the perfect grip. 

I leaned into his neck, taking in all of his intoxicating aroma and sweat with my face, and bit into his neck as I pushed on his sack with what felt like a perfect clutch on his manhood. His thigh pressed on my hand and I felt his neck tense on mouth, heard his weak, grunting voice caress my neck as I finally felt myself cum. I felt my shorts get soaked as I tensed in total helplessness, totally controlling Finn in the perfect way. 

I didn't let go of his balls until I collected myself and was able to talk to him. 

"I just came so fucking hard, Finn. I never came that hard in my life."

Finn didn't respond, even as I moved his sack around. I was finished with it, so I let go even though my hand felt way better with his sack pressing on my palm. 

As I pulled my hand back, he twitched a bit in obvious pain. I looked at his face, his head was down and his hair lied out in front. I saw his closed eyes and nice, sharp cheeks. I looked further down, at where my mouth was a few moments ago, and then the necklace he always has on. His soft, nice pecs were rising and falling with his wet and still impressive abs. I still wanted to feel him under my hand. 

I couldn't help but notice that he didn't have the power to cover his sack after I let him go. He just lied there in his Iconic underwear. His dick hanging down, and his balls right next to them, swollen as so appetizing. His package looked like the ripest red delicious apple that I've ever seen. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing onto it again. I couldn't help myself as I felt his maleness fill my hand, and brought my mouth in towards his abused sack, ready to put my mouth around it. 

I moved my hand, pulling his balls at the bottom of his sack for sure. They were swollen, but he didn't put up much fight anymore. I moved my mouth in and put it right over his left nut, and it tasted exactly like how I wanted it to through his Iconic underwear. I cautiously bit down at first, but increased the pressure as I didn't get enough reaction at first. Biting into his nut was like biting into a fleshy rubber ball with this exciting cover that felt so goddamn fun. A stress ball that needed me to pressure down on it as completely as I could. 

As my teeth closed in, I felt his feet and body begin to whimper on me in mercy. His hands tried to push my head away, but he was too weak. 

Begrudgingly, I decided to stop biting down and took my mouth off, not wanting to get too carried away. I was sure I'd be able to do this again once he recovers. I pulled my head back a bit, but kept one hand on his manhood.

With my other hand, I softly pressed against his wet cheek and tried to rub away some of his tears. I appreciated the excuse to touch his soft skin and held my hand there for a few moments. I rolled his balls in my hand and I could feel his cheek twitch under my touch. I pressed his balls together and felt his face tighten undeniably. I loosened my grip and moved my hand a bit over on his face. I felt where his tears were falling and pulled my finger down his face and brought it up to my mouth. I sucked on the finger, tasting his tears and sweat and smiled when it tasted like him. 

I couldn't believe it took me so long to do this. It was so easy, and everything felt so perfect. There was nothing to stop me. 




5 comments:

  1. A bit different from your normal stuff yeah, but still very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, guys!

    Good to see some positive feedback for this. I'll keep it in mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops. I have the same sort of red underwear
    the outline of my genitals is just like the picture
    as man I can feel his pain
    but I can imagine that a woman cannot resist the temptation to abuse such a showy weakness
    sometimes we have to deal with it

    great story
    hope he will revenue in the next part

    ReplyDelete