Sunday, March 31, 2024

A True Encounter: Found Story

Hello! I told you guys I'd be posting more haha. If you haven't seen the previous Eric and Adam stories, please read them! They're really great, fresh and there will be more with them later in the year! 

 

Anyways, I was on Pixiv, a mostly eastern/Japanese website with a lot of fan art and decent busting images. And I realized I could look for stories, though they were almost entirely in Japanese. So, I decided to translate a story that I found that sounded promising off the limited translating I did for the "blurb" at the start. And as it turns out, something about this story just stuck with me and I needed to do something with it (I didn't get to read the whole story either, so I don't know how it really ends)

 

The translation was a bit... choppy, so I fixed it up as I saw fit. Changed something, leaned into others. I took some liberties with this, but this is a terrible story.

 WARNING: This is messed up. Probably the most messed up story on here. I don't think I'll be working with anything like this again, and I do no condone anything written below. PERMANENT DAMAGE AHEAD

 

Original link here (you need to make an account to view it):

 

A park at dusk. 

 

I used duct tape to secure the legs of the stray cat I had lured in with Actinidia and placed it on the ground. I watched, curiously as the cat struggled in pain on the ground. 

 

Did you know that if you burn cat's fur with a lighter, it would create a sulfur aroma? There's a lot you can learn when experimenting, and of course a lot to gain. My mouth loosened at the sound of the cat's whining, it's tinged fur  casting a familiar odor for me to inhale. These moments made me feel kind of high. The process too. Burning the materials and ingesting as much of the effects as possible. But this was more active. It was more like conducting an improvisation orchestra, in command and bringing everything to new heights. You follow the intrinsic wave of sounds, you learn how to read the sheet music. You listen to the energy around you and realize how to use the tools at your disposal. 

 

Just as I was about to stick the needle into the cat’s body I heard a sudden and loud yell. It was strong and deep, causing me to jump and look up, pulling me from my enchantment. My eyes opened wide, pulled back in realization that I may no longer be the predator here. 

 

A young man stood over me in the uniform of the local high school. 

 

I was stunned. The high school student ripped off the duct tape that had been wrapped around the cat's leg and let the cat escape before I could use the needle. . 

 

"What the fuck is the matter with you! Humans who abuse animals are the worst kind of scum! You're human trash! Fuck you!"

 

The kid spat his words and stood in front of me, taking on my full attention. I was no longer scared, but I couldn't react either. I haven't seen a look like that in years. He hated me. 

 

He was just a high school student with young, black hair. It swayed as he firmed his expression; he was not trying to waver in front of his elder. He was healthy but awkward with a plain, youthful face. His lips were full and eyebrows angled and thin. And I was stuck, stunned by absorbing his features and form. He looked average, was not yet an adult but he presented with such confidence. He acted as if he understood the whole world around him, and I was the current subject of his judgements. 

 

I couldn't help but stare. He looked with pure disgust, me on my knees before him. His shirt was close to his body and he was slim built. Not just skinny, but slim. His hands were tight and I could see his arms flexing in front of me. In the pit of my stomach, I felt an ache and it watched him, making me feel smaller. I could only just barely process. 

 

He may have said something, but I couldn't hear him. Then he suddenly jumped into me and pushed me to the ground, shaking me out of my stupor and cursing at me with no eloquence. He spit to the side and dug one last look of disgust into my eyes. He suddenly looked more mature before he stormed away; I saw the man he will grow into, and the sentimentality added to the stomach sickness I was feeling. I watched his bookbag bounce on his back until he tightly pulled on the straps, holding the bag tight and close to him. He was wearing shorts and I couldn't tell how much hair he had on his long legs.

 

I watched. Stunned still, recovering from my paralysis. Then after a minute I realized I couldn't stay still. I was fuming.

 

He prevented me from conducting my pleasure. I was unfinished and frustrated. And the cause was a high school brat. 

 

A brat ruined my plans and looked down on me. His elder. A stupid punk who still can't go to the bathroom without permission, but who always knows what they can get away with without the teacher looking.

 

The nerve of brats like him enraged me. Always thinking they're better than everyone else. Thinking he's smarter. Thinking he's cool, that he's hot stuff. Thinking the world is exactly like he thinks it it's. But he's just pathetic and sad. He's sickening. He deserves to get hurt.

 

I got up and chased him. He was just about to go into the park's bathroom.

 

"Hey! Wait!" I called out. 

 

The student shook, then turned aroud quickly as I approached him. I wasted no time and as he was turning around, likely as his hips were still causing his privates to shift in his shorts, I threw my knee up hard in between his legs. I clearly felt two dense orbs under my knee and immediately felt my body come alive. The feeling feeling of his testicles on my knee and the warmth of his body invigorated me. His testicles squished like meaty ballons and I knew this was one of the most perfect things I've ever done. 


"AawWwKOOo!"


The kid had no time to react or understand. He just immediately fell to his knees, I moved back and watched him collapse in front of me. Head to the floor, curled over and I watched his body writhe in shock and pain.

 

"W-what the fuck!? Oh, God, what the fuck?!"

 

He cursed hard on the floor, pain coursing through his veins. But I can't help but laugh and smile. The sight of his rubbing at his crotch, pushing back and forth, his legs stretching and contracting, body bending beneath my feet. His shirt was stretched over his back. Smooth, pale skin uneviled between his shirt and shorts. The waistband of his underwear just visible at he pawed at his groin and writhed on his knees. I could hear heavy breathing from underneath, struggling like a wounded animal. His muscles were straining, and he was acting like a wounded animal in more ways than one. This was a very exciting experience to be witnessing.

 

I grabbed the students hair. It was soft, smooth but very strong. It was easy to force his face up to let me take a closer look at him. His face looked smaller now. But I could now tell that he looked more handsome than I thought he was. Regular features but the kind of face that I could see be popular. 

 

His was squinting, and looked out of breath. Helpless with soft, weak noises escaping his lips.

 

"Unnnn... mph, ha...l-let go. Mph!"

 

Hmmmm… I realized then, that he really was quite handsome.

 

Seeing such a handsome boy wincing like this after getting his balls bashed in gave me goosebumps. The deep, throbbing agony in his stomach and groin that he was no doubt experiencing. The headache he was presenting, as a result of the pain he was overwhelmed by. His vital organs, held helplessly in his hand as he stared up at me, his elder. He was weak. Subservient. Scared.

 

I inspected, pushing my fingers against his soft cheek. Poking the animal to test it's state. But doing so never felt so exciting for me as it did in that moment. The heat radiating from his reddening skin, the pain palpable on him. He was wonderful.

 

He started to shake his head, pushing my fingers off his cheek. He shook wildly, a burst of energy coming through. 

 

“L-let go! Let go of me, what are you doing!?” 

 

I slapped him across the face hard. He fell to the floor, head down. One hand was still covering his crotch but the other held his cheek. 

 

I grabbed him by his hair again and dragged him into the public restroom. I looked around to see the empty toilets and showers. It smelled like mold and sweat. I know a lot of students and sometimes adults shower here after games on the field during busier hours of the day. But not right now.

 

I dragged him into a shower stall and threw him against the wall. His head just missing a nozzle. The thin walls of the shower shook hard in the tight stall.  This was to my advantage. 

 

As I approached, I saw the wild look in his eyes. He was clamoring and backing as far into the corner as he could before he swung towards me. I didn't have to try to dodge it, he wouldn't have hit me unless I jumped into it. 

 

I pushed him into the wall reared my fist back and punched him hard in the stomach. 

 

“Omphf-” 

 

The student gasped out, bending over my fist. His stomach was soft but didn't yield for long. I pulled my fist back as he was hunched over deeper, in danger of falling. I grabbed him by his shirt to keep him up and reared my fist back again. I raised him higher as he struggled, doubling over and grunting. He couldn't find his footing and his shorts were getting further up his legs. He was starting to feel undone. The way his body flailed, not even keeping it together and breathed with such difficulty that I couldn't help but feel great pleasure.

 

Clutching his stomach, bent but kept up by his long legs, I waited until he shifted all the way to one side and swung my fist from down under. It shot through the air until it sunk between his thighs and crashed hard into his testicles. Goosebumps spiked against my skin as I felt his meaty contents form around my bones and skin. I clearly felt one of his testicles against my index finger, and it got pinched between his body and my attack.

 

The student made no noise, but I know I heard a popping noise with the impact of the punch. It echoed as my fist dug up deeper into him, taking up all of my hand as I felt his body falling in towards me. He dragged himself down my hand, and collapsed to the floor with a loud thud. 

 

After he fell, I heard a groan and a sharp intake of breath. Gasping, and writhing on the floor. Pushing against his uniform and totally reverting. Weak mewling and pawing at the meaty contents of his shorts. The unmistakable sound of breathless sobs as he crawled in place, his legs kicking, it all swelled in me as my cheeks tightened. He was just so hopeless and beautiful. 

 

Even his sick, open mouth grunts were cute and iconic. His thick lips were from a cartoon, so puckered and exaggerated. Shameless dry heaves as he tensed, puckering his lips to kiss the filthy floor. It was all perfect and made my groin strain against my pants. 

 

His brown eyes rolled, face reddening and young body squirming on the floor. Soon his dry heaves turned wet and he splattered vomit on the floor right by my shoes. I didn’t care as I watched his throat spasm, grabbing at the floor and pushing his body into the walls surrounding us. I shivered, watching him on the floor. 

 

But I realized this wasn’t the time to watch and smile. This was the time for action and experimentation. You can only learn and grow through actions. 

 

I grabbed the squirming student by his hair and lifted him up. I pushed him against the wall, forearm to chest so I could feel his breathing and started at his face, studying his attractive face. His eyes were fluttering, head drooped and lips were messy. He didn’t clean off himself after he made a mess. Most animals would at least lick themselves clean, but given the trauma, it was understandable. His hands were clenched over his groin, pressing and protecting himself from my attacks. 

 

As he leaned forward weakly, empty resistance, I pushed his head back against the wall. His neck was exposed, Adam's Apple bulging and he let out a grunt as he tried to shake me off. 

 

“S-stop-”

 

I pulled my hand from his hair and quickly backhanded him, skin on skin echoing in the tight shower. His head fell to the side and I grimaced. 

 

“Do you have no respect for yourself, young man? Standing up for an animal, but you can’t stand up for yourself? Or clean yourself?!” 

 

I turned the knob on the shower and pulled him back into the stream of water. Rushing water blasted from the showerhead, drenching him and me in the process. It was cold as ice and forced the kid to shake his head, waking him from his stupor of pain. He looked around and let the water lazily wash away the mess he left on his lips. 

 

I brought my other hand in and rubbed it against his lips aggressively, scrubbing away where his mess was under the running ice water. Each droplet under the shower felt like an icicle on my skin which intensified my adrenaline. I could tell it was having a more profound affect on him, as he was gasping under the cold rush. 

 

“Clean, clean yourself! Like this!” I pulled him closer, his warm, smooth and soft skin getting colder under the water. His hands were flailing up, and loudly responding, with body and voice. 

 

“Ah! No, stop, stop! Agh!” 

 

He screamed as he pushed against me to escape the water, but he was hopeless. In his struggle, he unintentionally took in water, waterboarding himself and choking under the shower. 

 

I pushed myself into him, digging my hand into his face and using my other hand to grab onto his shirt buttons to get more control over him. I pushed my body into his, feeling him against my body before he tried to push me away. He was becoming more capable and awake after getting pushed around for some time. A new rush came over me as I felt the student come alive underneath me.  

 

“Get off me, get off fucker! Leave me alone!” 

 

His energy returned and I held my head hard against his body as our limbs entangled in a battle for supremacy in the shower stall, creating loud, angry banging and adding our animalistic grunts. Our bodies were soaked and I felt all of him. He was strong, healthy and could make a lot of people happy. 

 

After a few moments of this engagement, I finalized it with me grabbing his thigh, clutching firmly and lifting up. With my head against his chest, I could see through the cold soaking shower, his wet shorts bulging around his crotch. I pulled a fist back, readjusted my body to best propel myself forward. I put all by weight behind another punch to the student’s crotch. It was effective, no doubt about it. I felt his balls and dick getting crushed by my fist, slamming up into his body and cushioning my attack.

 

He growled, grunted like an animal before his leg fell out from underneath him. I fell down with him, the floor slippery and soaked. I still had my hand on his thigh, and my other hand was between his legs. I pulled my hand up, finding his crotch again and hearing him scream as my hand snuck under his. 

 

“Aii! Ahh, AH!” 

 

He made ridiculous sounds as my fingers grasped his balls and tightened. Looking down at his groin, his shorts were soaked by the running water and really emphasized the space between his thighs. Where there was air, where there was meat and where I should grab. His shorts crinkled and formed against his structure, his size, like it were desperate to be known. No wonder he acted with such pride before. He's capable and healthy.

 

I dug fingers dug into his healthy organs, crushing his globes as my grip shifted, digging deeper into the core of his pride. He squirmed. He tried to cut off my wrist with his thigh. Then his fingers, stretching at my own. 

 

“Stop, stop! Fuk, pervert! W-What are you doing!? Stop, stop! Ahhfuck, get off me!”

 

His screaming was higher in pitch, louder in desperation. I was leaning over him, shielding him from the brunt of the water. I looked up, careful not to lose grip on him, pushed up and turned the shower off as he tried to squirm away. 

 

The weight of me was crushing him as I reached up. He screamed louder under the pressure, and my hand continued to squeeze. I could feel the elasticity of the his cock in my right hand and as I curl my fingers deeper. Clearly, his balls were prizes and what he wanted to keep away from me at all costs, but he had nowhere to escape too as I leaned into him, my hand digging between his legs. He yelped as I tightened my grip on him, and it almost started to feel crunchy. And not like a chip or scab. More like I was breaking apart a clot and getting closer to the center of a soft, malleable egg. 

 

I knew that the more I dug, the worse the pain gets for him. How many times has he been hurt in the testicles? Probably not many. So everytime I dug into him, the pain became more than he can believe. I can tell by how he screamed when I put my weight into him, that the pain gets deeper and makes him feel sicker with each effort of pressure. It's burning him, not going away and it's brighter than any light above us. It makes me smile, knowing this as I push deeper into him, the pain gets heavier, crueler and further into him with each breath.

 

"What, you can't stop me now, brat!? Ha, what were you thinking? I thought I was 'scum'? Why can't you fight back? Do your balls hurt!?"

 

I gripped his spheres even tighter, making sure to push in and crush from as many angles as I could. But it stayed in shape despite my power and the pain on the handsome boy's face. His eyes were clenching and body trembling. 

 

"My balls, my balls! It hurts, hurts hurts! Ah, stop seriously stOop! P-please, my balls!... nnnnn gonna breaaak..." 

 

He was desperate. His power was leaving his voice and he was trying to negotiate. I can't help but find it amusing to see boys gets flustered by the pain of having his balls squeezed. Trying different things, despeate to do anything but I continue to squeeze harder and twist my wrist. His mouth clenches and screams in a higher pitch. 

 

"Let go, let go! I'm going to fucking kill you!” 

 

He starts to swing at me to get me to let go. I realize this is his last resort, a burst of adrenaline. He’s fighting back before he’s spent. 

 

He tries to rip off my wrist with one hand as his strikes don’t work with my head curled in and pressing my full body into him. He backs into a corner but I don’t let him escape. 


“Fuck!” He whines, pushing against me weakly. I clench my hand tighter, trying to punish the meaty marbles in my hand for this student's transgressions. I keep one of them between my index and thumb and crush the other in between my palm and ring finger. Both try to escape, but I push my weight on them both to keep them in place. But the one between my palm and ring finger rolls out from under me, like getting sucked through a pressure vortex. 

 

“AH! AHhHH!” 

 

The boy screams and shakes loudly right after. That escape must’ve caused him more damage because the testicle bent so much to squirm from my grasp. I put my remaining pressure onto his solitary, trapped testicle. 

 

I, for some reason, imagined this as a really solid, unbreakable olive that I tried to desperately crush. An olive that needed to be removed. I hate olives. I needed to crush this big, juicy olive.

 

“Fuck, stop, stop! Stop! Ahh… you’re going to killl meee!”

 

He’s sobbing, twisting under me. His legs kicking, but I buckle down and dig into him, pushing into it and knowing it's getting ready to crack. He starts choking. 

 

“Gah! Aoohhoho, no, no! Can’t happen, stop, stop!”

 

“Stop what!? What can’t happen!? You losing your miserable nut!?”

 

I squeeze tighter and a little bit of give cracks through the testicle in my hand. I immediately studied his face. 

 

His eyes were rolled back, and his face was oily. Some of it was water, but it looked dirtier. His youthful pores, due for pimples I must assume. His clothes were soaked, sticking to his body. Some buttons undone, his skinny and pale body creaking through. But it was his face that captured me. He was in hell, and it showed. Pure, renaissance agony. Silent, weeping anguish widening his mouth. Beautiful and evocative. Pure. He had so much faith in himself before. It was such a treat to remember his face when I first saw him, and know how he turned and is so much different now. It was fantastic development.

 

“Oh, you asked for this. Was it worth it, idiot!? How do you feel now!?”

 

"I-I'm sorry! I-I'm really sorry! Ahhghggkk-” He choked as he continued. He squirmed under me. I gritted my teeth.

 

“You chose this.”

 

"Please sir, please, I’m sorry, just stop!" He said, finally showing me respect.

 

"Well, I'm just going to crush your balls."

 

"No, no! Maaa! Eaagyakkkkkiii-!"

 

I felt his nut losing more of it’s firmness as I pressed. I pushed into him, my cock so hard as it pressed against my pants it started to hurt and I used that pain to weigh me down even more onto him. 

 

He was almost entirely on the floor now, sliding further down with my pressure on him. His legs were barely moving anymore as I shook his nut back and forth, pressing harder into the deepening fault in his testicle. The testicle truly started to deform as I forced it’s shape to burst. 

 

"Uuuutsu......Uuuuuuu......Uuuuuuttu...Ugeeeee-”

 

He can’t even scream anymore. Like a goldfish starved of oxygen, its mouth was opening wide and its body was convulsing. 

 

I knew this was getting dangerous, but that’s why I started pressing harder and harder. I had to finish before it took too long. I needed to see how this boy would react when his nut totally collapsed. 

 

I continued to crush and his testicle started to make a noise as it cracked. The tendons crushing, pushing apart and even collapsing in of itself. His testicle felt like it's about half the size it was before.

 

The kid had drool coming out from of the back of his mouth and the whites of his eyes were exposed. An irresistible excitement passes through my entire body, and I could feel my pants getting more wet. 

 

"Your left testicle is about to burst. What does it feel like? Huh?"

 

"Aa.. uhhh... st-a-a-aaap... ah-ah-"

 

The boy looked sick, his face pale and body trembling. I pushed in again, this time yelling as I did and I felt something squick underneath me. The boy’s eyes jumped as his head shook up. He screamed out silently, his jaw quaking and gasping quickly. Dead noise began to escape.

 

“Ahhh… ahh…aaaaa…” 

 

I smiled and pushed into the mess of his nut with my fingers, his eyes and neck twitching as I explored. My fingers explored his other nut to compare between them. His firm, full right nut felt nostalgic as I rolled it in my fingers. 

 

“Ahhh… hahahah… ah, kid.” I pushed my head into his wet chest and held his crotch with my full palm. I smiled, rubbed it like a pet and bathed in the moment. Pushing into him, his full body against mine,  I closed my eyes and pushed in hard. I moaned but knew I couldn't stay like this, so I let go of his groin at last. I looked down at his wet body, his bulge clearly defined by his wet shorts. Indents where my fingers dug into and I pulled my hand to my crotch. My dick was so hard but I wasn’t finished yet. I couldn’t finish here. 

 

I had to do a little more.

 

I reached down and pulled my shoe off quickly and stepped in the wet floor with my bare foot. Then, I held his arms and pulled him up, lifelessly holding him against the wall. I parted his legs and pushed them into the corner to keep him up. I held him until I knew it would last for a moment. 

 

I pulled back, then swung my barefoot up between his legs as hard as I could before he collapsed in himself. 

 

I felt one full nut and one mess of a testicle under my barefoot and it felt fantastic. Exactly what I needed it to feel like. The full nut pushed up and got trapped between my foot and his weakly spread thighs. With my power and his nut, we raised his body and it felt triumphant. Like success. Like heaven.

 

The student raised up and fell forward as I kicked, letting out a grunt as the kick landed. When I felt his mess of a testicle under my skin, I instantly felt a streak of empathy run through my testicles, causing them to curl and push something into my throbbing penis, unleashing my pent up libido out all at once. 

 

The young student fell forward as my leg twitched as I orgasmed, him falling into my thigh as I bent over and screamed in ecstasy, holding onto his strong hair and holding his head. I pulled him into me, my foot still pushed up between his thighs. As I came, I pushed my leg and foot up into him, feeling his body, testicle, mush and cock against me. I pushed into him too hard, losing grip of him and letting him fall to my side. I fell into the side of the shower, shaking and trying not to scream anymore as the most powerful orgasm of my life overwhelmed me. I felt his legs intertwined as he fell forward, almost lifeless. 

 

But as I stared at him, catching my breath, I could see his mouth quivering and eyes shaking. He wasn’t unconscious. Just paralyzed. In full awareness of his fate, forced to experience the agony and trauma brought upon him. His crotch still highlighted by his shorts. My foot indent not clear after my kick, and surface evidence of my finger driven denutting disappearing. But my handiwork underneath the covers, undoubtedly there. 

 

I breathed in harder, pulled my leg back and shot my heel in as hard as I could into his shorts. I felt his cock jam in place as my heel bashed in, his full ball and mashed nut, forming a wall against my heel. 

 

The student coughed out as I kicked in, his eyes going wide and mouth choked in place. I can see his throat bobbing, and I pull my heel out to stomp in again, digging my heel in deeper. His mesh closing together but his remaining nut trying to escape between his thighs. I pulled my foot back one more time and slammed it in hard. Almost immediately, he throws up one more time on me, his body curling in automatically. It burns to smell and waters my eyes. I sit back and pull my foot out, and lay next to him. Drained and in contemplation. 

 

As I stare at him, he slowly moves his hands to his thighs and lay them there. He can’t clutch himself, but he’s aware of his vulnerability. There isn’t much he can do anymore, and anything more I do is just beating a dead horse. 

 

He learned his lesson, and I learned of a new, amazing experience. I looked up at the shower knob and wonder if I should let it clean, wash away his vomit from my leg. But, I decide to sit there and watch for a little longer. Watch the young man process the pain that he never thought possible. It does not get much more pure than knowing something previously unknown.

 

It dawned on me that this may be the last time I can watch something like this. He will surely pass out if he loses his other testicle. Most boys would probably pass out at this point. This was the best I could have done that day. I was proud and took in my handiwork.

 

I stayed, and watched as he cupped his crotch. Soon he began sobbing and violently shaking. Awareness swarmed him as fear clutched him, his face weeped and whined. He movement brought more pain upon him, his hands shaking as he felt his cracked nut in his fingers. Screaming louder but refusing to open his eyes and face me. I felt in that moment, that he knew if he saw me there, that I'd finish the job. And he might've been right. I don't know if I could have held myself back, if his sad, pathetic eyes looked into mine.

 

I stayed as he laid there for I don't know how long. After I got up, I made sure there was no one outside before leaving and going back to my room. There was nothing else I needed from the world that day.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment