Sunday, January 15, 2017

My First Post! Welcome!

Hello world! My name is Lenny, and this is my blog! Now, most of you are here because Alex sent you here. So, I would like to give a warm thank you to Alex! He inspired me to write, and gave me much needed confidence to write and start this blog. So, if you in any way, shape, or form appreciate anything I write, give a big thanks to Alex. 

Now, onto this blog. Here, I will try my best to keep a steady flow of stories coming out. On average once every two weeks from this point on. What I'll do, is put up my story that Alex so kindly published on his blog already, "Picture Perfect." I touched it up a bit, but it's basically the same story. I'll publish it in a couple days, and some time after that I'll put up an entirely new story. And from that point on, every 2 weeks I'll put up a new story. 

The stories will be a few different kind of stories. There will be 1st person narratives, where an unidentified person is narrating. There will be 3rd person narratives, there might even be some 2nd person, who knows. It's a wild world! I will also put up some stories where I'm the narrator. And I'm also working on a cohesive... universe of sorts. Where I create a set of characters, and write stories about said characters. Similar to how Alex has most of his stories, with Logan, Zach, Kev, etc etc. These will be in third person however. Each story will be labeled under whatever category it is. It won't be too hard to understand once I put out a few of each. 

I currently have quite a few stories mostly made out, so for the next few months there will definitly be regular updates. No promises past that, but I do not see myself letting this blog go dead. I have every intention to keep it up and put out a story every 2 weeks. If I feel myself slacking, I'll cut it to once a month. But I do not see myself doing that, at least not anytime soon. 

Now, most of you are here for stories. And I get that, so that will be a priority here. But it's also my blog, so I might post some entries that aren't stories. They might contain videos I enjoy, ballbusting or not. I might just talk about what's going on in my life. I might talk about music I'm really enjoying, or books I've been reading. I'm currently a college student, so I've a lot on my plate. And I intend this blog to be a way to relax of sorts. If you just want to read stories, that's quite all right. Just skip over the posts that aren't bb stories. No hard feelings! Hell, I might not even have any posts about not ballbusting, but it is my blog. So if I want to post something unrelated to ballbusting, I definitely will. 

And please, give me feedback! Email me things you guys enjoy or want to read about, talk about, etc. I will read each comment, email, anything sent my way. I'll try my very best to respond to each as soon as I can as well. 

I think that's mostly it really. I might put up another post if I forgotten something, but I don't think so. So, I'm Lenny Bennu, and I hope you enjoy my twisted words! I will update this blog as often as I can, so do check it often! 

Enjoy yourselves!
Lenny

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I'm looking forward to your stories! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alex! I look forward to you reading them!

    ReplyDelete