Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all are having (had) a wonderful Christmas! I'm not really a Christmas person, I find the entire Christmas spirit shtick to be very artificial and honestly annoying to an extent. However, I do love any excuse to give to those I value. That's one of the reasons why my gift to you guys isn't a Christmas themed story. INSTEAD, I spoil thee, and gift ye 4 new stories!

Here is a new story involving Cody and his family! The Unseen Soup is the Deadliest!

Here is a new story involving the Twins, Paul and Nick along with Justin as a very handsome third wheel and spectator. It's Not Gay if it's Your Brother!

Here is a new story in Saint Bernard High School involving Sven and Jordan, and a freshman who's too cute for his own good. An Uncomfortable Realization!

And here, the final story for the day. A new chapter in Camp Hardwood! Welcome to Day 4: Group Balls!

I truly hope you all are having (had) a wonderful Christmas, and I hope my gift to you guys makes your Holiday season more enjoyable!

And in case any of you were wondering, yes there will be a new chapter of Camp Hardwood come next week. That will be Day 5.

Have a great holiday season friends! Enjoy yourselves!

P.S I am aware that the font is different for some stories, and potentially even within stories. I have no idea why it does that, I try and put it all under the same font. I'll see if I can sort that, and sorry if it annoys you.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this really really generous gift. Have a great holiday season to.
    And I can't wait to read them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, thanks dude! I'm gonna take my time and enjoy these :P
    -Jantra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I’m itching to read about a good busting now ��

    ReplyDelete