Friday, February 16, 2018

New Poll: Lighter or Darker Stories?

So, I have put up a new poll. This one is just me wondering what sort of vibe you like to get from these stories. The options are

I like darker stories! Grimy, nasty, ugly and heavy!

I like lighter stories! Friendly, sweet, pretty and casual!

I'm color blind! (Light, Dark, it don't matter)

Other (Please Specify)



This is just done to get a gauge of what you guys like. There will be a mix of dark and light, and the responses will not change the direction of anything, but I do enjoy having knowledge. And you guys can give me some knowledge, by voting on this poll! The poll will be up until late March, so please leave a response before then!

Enjoy Yourselves!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lenny,
    you know my single voice already.
    I prefer more the dark side as well younger characteres like the boys from Camp Hardwood, which earn their first experiences that their balls are currently dropping and can cause in much of pain. And it can be m/m or fm. But your idea with a kind of dark background (unexpected nut pains etc.) sounds good for me.
    I'm looking curious at the end of March.
    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jasmin! Always great to hear your words!

    I agree, I really like younger bustings, and more specifically a boys first busting! It's a really special moment. Boys don't understand just how sensitive their balls for the beginning of their life, and then all of a sudden their entire world is engulfed in a nauseating fiery agony that makes their eyes water, breath impossible to find and body incapable of control. In a way, their innocence is gone after their first busting. I really like first busts, a lot of my favorite stories/videos are around that idea.

    You know, the more I think of it, the more I want to write about boys first bust. I would love to find some inspiration, feel free to leave any suggestions for a scenario about this! Either here or my email (Identikitkat@gmail.com), if you (or anyone reading this) feel up to it!

    I'm also excited to see people's responses to the poll!

    Thank you for the comment Jasmin! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer it darker and meaner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To an extent, I totally agree. The meaner the bust, the hotter it is!

      Thanks for the comment, Steve!

      Delete
    2. :D
      Also, personally I love Family busting. So feel free keep that up!

      Delete