Friday, February 16, 2018

Poll Results: Camp Hardwood

So, here are the results.

Would you prefer a re-write of Camp Hardwood?


No, I like the direction it's taken! - 6 Votes (33%)

Yes, I don't like the direction it's taken. I'd love a rewrite! - 3 Votes (16%)

Whichever way, I just want more balls busted! - 7 Votes (38%)

Other (Please specify) - 2 Votes (11%)

Total Votes - 18

TL:DR: Thank you for voting. I will be rewriting Camp Hardwood, but I have taken note of the votes.




So, I'm going to keep this post relatively short (I say, as I write 3+ paragraphs)

I'll be rewriting Camp Hardwood, as I would feel better doing so.

I am somewhat surprised at the results, as I felt there was a steady dip in enjoyment from you guys as the story kept on, but that might've just me seeing what I wanted to see. I do want to thank everyone for any feedback I've received, as it does really give me a more clear view.

I do apologize for those who enjoyed the path it was taking. You guys are not ignored, and I don't think you guys will be disappointed for too long. Especially if you are a fan of darker, gritty storylines. Those are coming! I have some ideas I'm getting close to fleshing out, and I'm excited to see them finally published.

And for those simply focused on the BB, the amount of content shouldn't drop in the coming months. At least, as long as I don't fall behind in my classes. I hope the quality won't drop either! But, we can only hope with that.

Again, thank you for voting! And feel free to leave any feedback, reach me via email or whatever. I welcome all words, and cherish all characters.

Enjoy Yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment