Sunday, April 1, 2018

New Poll: Where Do You Prefer Stories Take Place?

Title; New Poll, and it asks



Where do you prefer stories take place?


School (Gym, Class, Lunchroom, etc)

Home (Bedrooms, Backyards, Basements, etc)

Outside (Fields, stores, public places, etc)

As long as it's hot, it can be in a volcano. 

Other (Please Specify) 


Poll is open until late May.


Just want to make a quick note or so. I understand some could have a preference that overlaps or something, just pick whichever feels the most right, which warrants discretion. This poll means nothing outside of curiosity and all that it comes with, so I'm not hoping for one answer more than the other.

With that being said, I have school as a separate option because my stories will either take place in a school, or they won't. Which I guess can be said about any story, but it feels particularly accurate for my stories. There will be a few more stories coming up soon that focus on Saint Bernard High School specifically, so my mind is focused on the HS being it's own little environment.

Regardless. Thanks for reading, and don't be shy to leaving a comment on anything!

Until next time, Enjoy Yourselves!

3 comments:

  1. As long as you keep writing story's involving Cody I'm happy :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well you don't have to worry about that ;)

      Delete
  2. School, because this keep the age on a specific level, like Cody as well the boys from the Camp Hardwood. But if the story hot, it can be everywhere.

    ReplyDelete