Sunday, April 1, 2018

Poll results: Do You Prefer Darker or Lighter Stories?

Hey, hey, hey! It's GAAAY LENNY!


So, here are results for the poll. 

I like darker stories! Grimy, nasty, ugly and heavy! 19/49 (38%)

I like lighter stories! Friendly, sweet, pretty and casual! 22/49 (44%)

I'm color blind! (Light, Dark it don't matter) 8/49 (16%)

Total votes: 49



So, it's pretty even. Slight advantage for lighter, and that's cool. It's easier for me to write more light hearted stories, and I feel like my stories are best when they're more friendly as well. Despite my slight preference for more dark, brutal and mean stories (I feel they're hotter, so I do find myself circling around those more), I do look at my lighter stories in a better... well, light. 

However, I do really want to do a better job at making darker stories more quality and (of course) sexier. So, there will be some stories like that, but those stories will be few and far between because I will likely put more effort into those, thus will be edited for longer and whatnot. Not that anyone asked for that information, but I have this strange inclination to share my thoughts with those who are willing to listen. 

So, thanks for voting guys! I appreciate it, and hope everyone gets something they feel happy with! 

Until next time, Enjoy Yourselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment