Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Camp Hardwood Day 3: Good Thing I'm Not A Cat

Day Zero
Day One
Day Two



BBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAAAAA....pffftttWWWAAAAAAAA

"Rise and Shine!"

Day 3. I woke up sporting a mean headache. I never had a migraine, but I assumed it felt like how I felt waking up that day. It was like my brain was pushing against my skull, trying it's best to get away from me. And for the 1 second I opened my eyes, the rays of light were piercing way too loudly, and I didn't understand how I could ever feel differently. 

I heard some rumbling and conversation going on, but I kept my eyes closed and hoped if I held onto my body pillow, the only source of comfort I had at the moment, everything else would fuck off. Someone put their hand on my shoulder after I ignored everyone for too long.

"Cevin, time to get up man." It sounded like Cameron. I just made a noise and kept my eyes closed while holding my body pillow tighter.

"Come on man." I heard.

... I continued to ignore.

"Cevi-"

“Please leave me alone.” I groaned into my pillow.

“...is everything ok?” Cameron asked lowly.

I sighed and held my pillow tighter. I really didn’t want to talk right then and there. I don’t think it had anything to do with Cameron personally, but I was just straight not feeling well. My head was pulsating, and I was really annoyed that I said leave me alone and he didn’t listen. I lied there, boiling in discomfort and stuffed up rage, waiting for him to ignite me so I can explode on him. 

But, I felt him move away and knew that I wasn’t going to be able to yell at him. I don’t know why I wanted to yell at him, but I did. It was almost disappointing, as I was getting amped up for the action. 

As I lied there, I began to find my bearings through my throbbing headache. I began to feel bad, remembering yesterday, specifically last night. I felt like a bit of an ass for acting the way I did a couple minutes ago. It didn’t make me feel any better. Gah.


A bit of time passed, and eventually someone else came to my bed.

“Hey Cevin. Heard you aren’t feeling so well?” Josh asked nicely.

I moaned in agreement.

“I brought you some water. It’ll help.” Josh said. “Is it just your head?”

I groaned. “Yeah…” I opened my eyes, the light wasn't so mean to me this time, and saw Josh at eye level. He smiled as he saw my eyes. It made me feel a little better. 

“That’s probably just from yesterday. It was your first time smoking, right?”

I sat up a bit, and breathed out. “I… have a hangover?”

Josh laughed. “Well, not really. Kinda. But, drugs affect people differently. I had a friend who woke up feeling like shit after his first few times. It got better though.”

I looked around for the water, and saw it on the night table between me and Cameron’s bed. Outside of the lamp that hasn’t been used yet, there was nothing else there. I took the bottle and sat up to drink it.

“All right, I’ll leave you here to get ready. We’re going to be out in the lake today, you can’t miss us!” Josh said, rubbing my shoulder. I smiled and nodded.

That was exciting to think about. Going for a swim in the lake sounded pretty awesome. Then I thought about Aaron, Tim and Cameron all hot and wet. Mmmm…

I finished the water bottle in record time, and showered. As time went on, I felt better and better, and got more excited for the day. This felt like the beginning of camp for me as I thought about it. I felt like today was the first day that me and Cameron were going to get along, and that felt really refreshing. It’s not like we didn’t get along before, but this felt more solid in a way. Day 1 started off blegh, Day 2 had Roshambo looming over, but now. I felt more free. Bang bang!


I went out shirtless with a towel, and walked down to the lake and felt ready to mingle. Tim was already in there, talking to the girls. Aaron was sitting next to Alexa, talking to each other on a blanket, looking into the lake.

Then I scanned for Cameron. I was really looking forward to seeing him now that I was in a better mood and seeing things more clearly.  When I found Cameron, he was standing outside the water, in a tight blue bathing suit. It looked just like the Speedo I begged my mom to let me get. But it hugged Cameron way better then it would've on me. I was happy to see it. I saw him only from the back, but you could just tell Cameron was really cute, even from behind. A nice smooth back, curves exactly how I like them. Cameron has a really nice body. Not only was I looking forward to seeing it up close, but I was excited to spend some time with him, as a friend. 

Then after he messed with his speedo for a moment, he walked in the lake and called towards the girls. Monica smiled and they traveled towards each other, looked like they were talking along the way.

And I tried to not let this get to me, but I couldn’t help it. It felt like betrayal almost, which is ridiculous. But the truth is I did not like seeing what I saw, but I really did try to let it go. I don’t like being so sensitive, but there isn’t much I can do about it outside of what I do.

I forced myself to the lake with a smile, and let my towel down before the shore. I walked into the water and clearly remembered how surprised I was with how warm the water was. It was a really smooth transition. I got in and felt at ease, but made sure to look away from Cameron and Monica. Just focus on immersing myself in the warm water, nothing potentially frustrating. And the water was relaxing, kinda therapeutic. Then I felt the water around me start to shift, making me look around to make sure it wasn't some sort of shark. I saw the twins come towards me, which was somewhat relieving. 

"Hey Cevin!" One of them said.

"Hey girls! Water's lovely, it's so warm." I said with an easy smile.

"I know! It's so great. Plus, doesn't hurt having all the guys go shirtless."

"Haha, yeah! Cameron's in speedo's too! Damn, he looked sexy!" The other twin said aloud.

"Even Tim!"

"Woah, Tim's wearing speedos?" I asked lowly, not wanting to be heard.

"Oh my god yes! I've never wanted to stare at something so much."

I laughed. "Oh my god, how big?"

"It's huge. It's like he stuffed himself with a sausage."

"Jesus. I can't wait for him to get out of the water." I said

"Neither can either of us! We're counting the seconds."

"Is it like, telepathically? Isn't that how you guys communicate?"

"Yeah, of course. We even created our own language."

"Shhh! Yous nots supposeds tos tells peoples abouts thats!"

We all laughed. First decent interaction I had with the twins. Just then, I felt some pressure on my back.

"What's going on here?" I heard in my ear. Sounded like Cameron.

"Why are you on me?" I spat at him.

"I am curious."

"Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat, Cameron?" One of the twins said.

"Good thing I'm not a cat."

I laughed with him on my back. I couldn’t help but laugh. He put his wet face on my cheek, and it felt warm.

“I thought we agreed that you’re a puss…” I said with a smirk.

“Oh yeah! Was that before or after, you admitted defeat in a squeaky voice?” Cameron asked, pushing his body down on me.

“HA!” I laughed out, holding onto Cameron’s arms with my hands. “We bouta see who’s a bitch!” I proclaimed, taking in a breath.

“Oh really? How am I goi-”

Cameron began to taunt, but he couldn’t finish it. After I took my breath, I pulled myself down and brought Cameron with me. I held my breath, and held onto him with all I had. I felt him struggle and try to rise, but I held him down. I turned around, but kept my hold of his arms. The water was clear and it was easy to see him. His legs kicking, his tight blue speedos holding his junk neatly, but still bouncing around as he struggled. I looked up his slender body, soft young hair over his firm abs, and in his armpits. Body trying to pull up, then I looked up at his face and saw him shaking his red head with bubbles rushing out of him. I let go of his arms and let him float above the surface. I pushed myself up and kept my eyes on him the entire time.

“What the fuck! Jesus-”

“You quit, bitch?” I asked, looking at Cameron. Cameron was breathing harshly, and looked at me questionably.

I continued. “Or do we admit you’re a puss?”

Out of breath, Cameron responded “I’m not a puss! Bu-”

I breathed out and pulled Cameron down one more time. I tried my best to keep him under. I saw his body struggle, and somehow manage to get his arms free and away from my hands. As he got up above the surface, I pushed my hand to his speedo’s and held my hand around the bottom of his sack. I didn’t want to firmly grasp, I just wanted to find. It was obvious I grabbed what I wanted. I rose to the surface.

“-oah, woah, okay!” Cameron spewed out, his hands down to my wrists. His mouth was open and his green eyes looked like a fun sort of terrified.

“Oh, how the tables have turned…” I said with a smile. Cameron laughed a bit as he looked at me. But he quickly refocused when I rolled his balls in my hand. He tensed and took some breath as he felt my fingers dance around his nuts. He groaned at my touch.

“OH! Does Cevin have Cameron by the balls?!” A twin asked. I forgot they were there for a few moments. I turned around, and saw one of them with a smirk, and the other missing. Then, the other rose up from the water and swung her hair back behind her head.

“Yup! Those balls are trapped!” She replied, getting the other to laugh. I turned back to Cameron with a smile.

“You admit defeat?” I asked, feeling his orbs on my hand. Cameron nodded furiously.

“Yes, yes!”

I laughed and let go mercifully. Cameron let out a sigh of relief and doubled over gently.

“Come on Cameron! He barely put any pressure down!” A twin taunted Cameron.

“Yeah, maybe it wouldn’t hurt so much if they weren’t so damn sore… wonder how that happened…” Cameron responded, attractively snarky.

“You not keeping your legs crossed, ha!” A twin laughed with the other. I laughed too.

“Yeah Cameron. You should just walk around camp with your legs crossed. Would fix all your issues.” I added.

Cameron laughed. “How would I walk with my legs crossed? I’d just be hobbling the entire time, it would be so awkward!"

“Yes, but you’d be protecting your nuts!”

“Yeah Cameron. I think being crippled with agony would be more awkward, no?” I asked.

Cameron laughed. “Maybe, maybe.”

“Or maybe you like it! Maybe we’re doing him a favor by breaking his balls!” A twin said. I smirked at Cameron and he tried to hide a smile. It looks like he blushed a bit. Just then, Monica came over and lied her hand on his shoulder.

“What’s up guys?” Monica asked.

“Nothing much, just chilling.” Cameron replied.

“We were talking about how Cameron likes getting his nuts smashed.” A twin answered.

“Oh? Is this true, Cameron?” Monica asked, tilting her blonde head up to Cameron. Cameron looked down, and shook his head unconvincingly.

“Oh, I think he does!” A twin laughed.

“No, it’s not that…” Cameron replied tamely.

“Oh, it’s a power thing? You like being a bitch?” The other twin laughed.

“No!” Cameron said, embarrassed.

I didn't mind the conversation circling around Cameron's cute circles, but I felt like I had to stand up for him. “Okay, can we stop talking about Cameron’s balls. How about we talk about your tits instead?” I asked, looking at a twin.

“Why would we talk about my tits?” She asked.

“Because they’re bigger than your sisters.” Cameron mused. Me and Monica laughed as the ‘smaller’ twin seemed to not enjoy hearing that.

“You know, I remember Jones saying the same thing.” The ‘bigger’ twin said.

“Jones was an idiot! He thought Carl was a good actor. The twerp couldn’t lie without stuttering like a retard.”

“I think Jones has a good sense of things. You should’ve trusted Carl more!” Cameron said with a straight face.

“He was a terrible actor, he couldn’t fake anything!”

“From what I’ve been told, you can’t fake anything, either…” Her sister replied slyly. The victim looked at her accuser with a wide expression, which helped me realize what was meant. I think me and Cameron realized at the same time and began to laugh at the same time

“I fucking hate you!”

“What are you gonna do? Punch her in the nuts?” Cameron asked getting me and Monica to laugh.

“No, I’m gonna punch you in the nuts, you douchebag!” Said the twin. There was enough distance for him to be safe, Cameron wasn’t in any danger. But I still saw him flinch, curl slightly and cup himself. I laughed.

“Punch me in the balls right now, and I’m gonna drown…” Cameron joked, getting everyone to laugh.

“I won’t let you drown, don’t worry.” Monica said.

“I don’t know if you’re strong enough to hold 150 pounds of broken boy.” The bigger twin said, laughing with the smaller.

“You think I’m 150 pounds?” Cameron asked.

“You aren’t?” She asked.

Cameron shrugged. “I don’t know. Last I checked, I was like 120. But that was last year, I’ve gotten bigger since then.”

“Yeah, I didn’t want to mention it… but you are pretty fat.” I joked.

Cameron raised his eyebrow and laughed cutely. “Fat? I am slender, quiet your lies!”

I laughed and shrugged.

“Cevin’s slender, you’re fit.” Monica said.

“Eh, kinda. Cevin’s skinner, but both are slender.” The smaller twin said.

“But Cameron’s more fit.” The bigger twin said.

“Fair…” The smaller replied.

“Fit is just a nicer way of saying fat. It’s like saying big boned.” I laughed.

“I am not fat!” Laughed the slender redhead.

With a loud smile, “I’m just calling it how I see it!”

Cameron splashed me with water, and I shrieked in response.

“I am NOT FAT!” He laughed.

“Resulting to violence to get your point across!?!? For SHAME!” I yelled, splashing Cameron.

“WOAH GUYS, WOAH!” A twin yelled, before there was any further retaliation. We all looked to her, waiting for something. Then, at the same time, they both splashed us, and started a war.

It was a really fun swim. I eventually conceded and told Cameron he wasn’t fat. Obviously he wasn’t, but it took a lot for me to admit it. Eventually, I got out of the water. Despite the warm weather and water, the cold found me and I wanted out. I really hate being cold. Cold weather is the worst.

I walked over to my towel, and wrapped it around myself. I looked up at the sky and relaxed for some time. It was a really nice day, and it was really easy to enjoy it. Soon, I sat up and looked towards the lake. I scanned the water and saw everyone having their own fun.

I saw Tim power swimming towards the horizon with Diane and the twins cheering them on. I saw Josh, Diego and Alexa talking to themselves, their eyes looking around every now and then. And then, I saw Cameron and Monica floating next to each other. They were talking and laughing. Monica then got touchy, rubbing her hand on him. I saw Cameron blush, and move his hand to her hand. He seemed to sway a bit in the water, and made a joke. They laughed together and seemed to share some joy.

Ahhh… I did not like seeing that. Watching it felt like someone twisting my insides like a wet towel. I felt like they were starting to like each other more, and it made me feel left out. Yeah, the guy who left, feels left out. I didn’t look at it that way at the moment, I saw it as Cameron moving on. I started feeling like shit and lied back down, trying not to look at that pretty terrible scene.

I lied down for a bit, not doing much but looking at my eyelids, then I got bored of looking at nothing and opened them, and sat up. I saw everyone in the water near each other. Cameron seemed to look at me as I saw him, and I looked away quickly. I looked around for Aaron, and saw him lying down on his towel, trunks and open body with his eyes closed. He had on some ear buds, and looked to be enjoying the day. I looked back to the water and saw Cameron as he began to get out of the water.

Cameron come out of the pool in his blue speedo, and he looked very fine in it. Always down to see a cute guy shirtless. And the bulge in those blue speedo's was something else. It wasn't mammoth, nor was it him at his most sizable, but it was so perfect to me. A memorable cliff hung soft and wet, and just beneath were two bulbous circular rocks that hung so delicately in the pouch given to them, looking like weights pushing down on what's keeping them in place. I remember feeling those rocks in my hands not too long ago, how soft and delicate they felt. Cameron's manhood looked so picturesque, I wish I could've taken a photo. And his red hair was drenched, which made him look even hotter, sticking to his forehead. And he had just enough hair on his body. Not too much, but a nice red treasure trail that I imagined running my finger through from when I sucked him off during our first day here. Those flat hard abs, droplets running over and off, his bulge swinging with each step forward. He moved a hand under his bulge, holding his testicles, which probably still hurt. I looked up at his face to confirm, and it had a cringe on it. I looked back to his glistening figure and just admired. His wet body shined like a fairy tale, something that's designed to make me feel better.

Cameron came closer, and I saw him look down at me. His smile made me smile along with him.

“What’s up, Cevin?” He asked me.

“Nothing much" I said, looking away after realizing I might be staring. 

“It is a pretty nice day.” Cameron said with what sounded like an obvious smile.

I looked at him, realizing he was now lying next to me on his elbow. It was hard for me to look away at his midsection. I nodded at his comment, then responded. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

Cameron smirked, and raised his further leg up while the one closer was lying. He made no efforts to hide himself. I don't think I was able to hide my growing smile. 

“Do you play any sports?” Cameron asked me.

“Uhhh, not anymore. I used to play little league, but I think I’m gonna do track when I go to high school.” I answered.

“Little league? Where did you play?”

“Uhhh, I was the star center fielder!” I said with some pizzaz.

Cameron laughed and nodded his head. “I bet bro. You were probably Willie Mays out there!”

I laughed and nodded, happy to talk to someone who knows his baseball. “I had some range man! I always put my glove on the ball, no matter where it was hit! The problem was me keeping the ball in my mitt.”

“Ah, no big deal. Catching the ball is overrated, anyways.”

Someone who understands me! The ball never found the gap with me there. Sometimes it made the corner because our bored right fielder was too busy having a conversation with the grasshopper… but let’s be real, Pat wasn’t going to catch it anyways!” I said, Cameron giggling as I went on. It made me laugh too.

“That’s hilarious! Poor Pat, don’t be so mean to him…”

“I’m not being mean… I’m just calling it how it is... “ I said with a smirk, Cameron groaning.

“Don’t start that shit again!”

“Start what again?” I asked, pretending not to recognize where I lead this to go.

“I’m not fat!” Cameron laughed with authority, moving his fit, slender body with his statement.  

“Darling, I wasn’t going to say that. You are just big boned…”

Cameron smirked and shook his head.

“I was talking to Monica, and she said that you’re just jealous. Is this true Cevin, are you just jealous?” Cameron asked, in what I assume was a joking manner.

But at the time, those words made me feel so sour. I did not want to hear Cameron bring Monica up, or bring up me being jealous. Because I didn’t want to think about either. I’m sure Cameron meant this in good spirits, but as those words crawled in my ears, they poisoned my entire mind. It’s one thing for me to watch from a distance and boil inside, but hearing it from Cameron. That was more. And then I had to react promptly, I couldn't just sit back. 

I glared at Cameron, and although I was boiling, Cameron still had a smirking expression on. Lying on his side, his leg bent at the knee. Like he was showing off. I felt he was full of himself, which filled me with flames redder than his hair.

“I don’t know Cameron, you tell me.” I responded with sass.

“Uhhh-”

“Scratch that.” I said sitting up. I looked down at Cameron’s blue bulge, and laughed. “Instead, I want you to tell me how this feels!”

With that, I pulled my backhand back, and with nothing but raged intentions, smacked it between Cameron’s spread legs. I felt my hand flatten his dick and balls and smash everything against his hard pelvis. The feeling of his wet, hanging balls against the knuckles of my hand was physically fulfilling. Seeing his bulge compress was great too, and the holler he let out did let me know that what my intentions were fulfilled.

“AHHH! FUCK!” Cameron cried out, pulling his pulled a hand in between his clenched legs. He groaned with his head hanging over, and pushed his free hand into the sand. He leaned over and moaned painfully as he lied down on the floor. I thought he might be sick from the noises he was making, and the way he was shifting his body. I enjoyed watching him like this, and it really did highlight his body frame and inherit attractiveness. But, it didn’t make me feel any better. 

I stood up and took my towel into my hands. I looked down at Cameron, shifting his legs around and whimpering in pain. His face was red and it was obvious that his balls were really hurting.

“What the fuck was that for…” He croaked, almost out of breath. 

“What? Thought you liked it? Or do you just like feeling like a bitch?” I spat.

Cameron glared up at me with painful confusion. I felt he would look better with a more sandy expression, so I kicked some sand into him. He bounced back and cried out.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?”

I walked away, still not feeling any better. Wasn’t in a good mood, and wasn’t sure what to do about it. I looked up after waking, and glanced around. I saw Aaron lying on his towel. He was looking at me, but tried to make it look like he wasn’t when I saw him. I felt maybe he’d help me feel better.

As I got closer, Aaron took his earbuds out and smiled at me.

“Hey Cevin…” He let out.

“Hey Aaron.” I said, somewhat boredly.

“So… what was that about?” Aaron asked.

“What?” I asked, confirming we were on the same page.

“Cameron. You punched him in the balls then kicked sand in his face.”

I chuckled at his frankness. “Yeah, I guess I did.  I don’t know, he pissed me off.”

“Well, at least you didn’t do it because you thought it was funny…” Aaron said. I rubbed my hair and started feeling like I acted like a dickhead.

“Yeah… I… was just … annoyed.”

“Why?”

I sighed and lied back, rubbing my forehead. “He… I don’t know. He said Monica said I’m jealous, then he asked me to confirm. Then I just wanted to punch him in the dick.”

Aaron nodded and kept his eyes on me. “I see…”

“I’m an asshole, aren’t I?” I asked.

“Well… you acted like one, but we all do sometimes. But... why did that bother you so much?”

“I don’t know...I… don’t like thinking about Monica and Cameron I guess…” I said thinking about why I felt the need to act like I did.

“I...take it, yooouuu, like Cameron?” Aaron asked lowly.

I thought about it for some time, then I slowly nodded. “I think so. Like, I don't know. I guess so. I see him and I just want to laugh and smile with him… and he’s… so gorgeous.” I said smiling.

“Gorgeous, huh…” Aaron asked.

“Of course. He’s such a nice smile, such smooth skin… perfect body… he can be such a sweet person too...” I said, losing myself in thought.

“You really like him.”

“Yeah… I guess so.”

“Maybe you should tell him-”

“Uh, no. I can’t do that.” I said quickly.

“Why not? He likes you too…”

“Not like I do. I can’t tell him.”

Aaron looked at me with a raised eyebrow. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he nodded after a few moments.

“Why did you come to camp?” He asked me.

I shifted around before I responded. “It’s something I always wanted to do, you know? Meet new people, have a cool experience, be what I want to be, in a way... I found a brochure for this, and it sounded like what I wanted. Age was right, it’s far away and it looked pretty. Guilted my mom about it and she folded.” I said, getting Aaron to chuckle.

“Well done! I didn’t want to go to camp, personally.”

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Yeah. My parents said I needed to go out and be more social or whatever. I was really angry with them at first, but got over it. Really glad they sent me here though, it’s really great.”


“Yeah, it is. It’s really pretty here, and everyone’s pretty cool. The counselors are awesome, and I’ve already had a lot of fun.” I said.

“Yeah, me too. I’m looking forward to seeing everything else this camp has to offer.” Aaron said. I nodded and looked forward. I saw Tim in the lake, swaggering around.

“That reminds me… did you see Tim? I was told he had an anaconda in his speedo's, and I feel like I'm missing out."

"YES, ohmygod! When he dropped his towel everyone just stared! I had to sit down, I didn't want anyone to see my tent." Aaron said.

"Damn, I need to see! He's still in the water though."

"Don't worry, he'll come out eventually. And it will be so worth it, just you wait."

We sat and chilled for a bit. I tried to keep my eyes on Tim, waiting for him to come out of the water. I'd be damned if I'm gonna miss out. I already saw his bulge the first day we were here, but that wasn't in a speedo. He also wasn't drenched in warm water, which would make him so much hotter.

Eventually, Tim started walking out of the water. His strong upper body, glistened in the bright sun. Then his lower body rose above the water, and it was bliss. It was everything I wanted to see and more. His huge dick hanging low, protruding through the skimpy nylon speedo. You could see it outlined perfectly, it was Rated X. And his large, hefty full balls too. They were right behind, hanging just as perfectly. Everything about it was perfect. I was in awe.

"Jesus fucking christ..." I said

"I know man..." Aaron said.

I kept on staring, and Tim looked towards me. He noticed me staring. I looked up at his face.

"Like what you see?" Tim asked, smirking. 

I blushed and looked away, but looked back smiling still. Tim had his hand on the bulge in his speedo's and winked at me.

I laughed and kept on staring as he walked by. Was good to see he didn't care about people staring. Made it easier for me to do so.

“Jesus, he’s so fucking hot.” I said, watching Tim walk past. His ass in those tights, his strong back. Calves and thighs. Everything was so well crafted.

“Preach it brother.” Aaron said. I was still looking back, when Aaron nudged me.

“Look over there.” He said, pointing a bit of distance away, to our left.  

I looked forward, and followed Aaron’s finger. Then, I saw Josh and Alexa off to the side, mostly talking. It looked like Josh was getting a bit touchy. Looked like Josh really enjoyed Alexa's revealing bikini.

“Oh?” I let out, keeping my eye on it.

We watched as Josh looked to be moving up on Alexa. Josh had his shirt off, which was great to see. He has such a nice body. Smooth, great skin and defined. A really matured, but hairless, body of a young man. Alexa smirked and looked at him, enjoying the sight too. Josh is quite a bit taller than Alexa, so she had to look up at him, unless she intended to converse with his pecs. As Alexa stared up at Josh's brown eyes, she moved her hand onto Josh's naked abs and we saw his smile brighten. I think I saw a tent start to farm in the Josh's pink shorts he still had on. He said something, I saw her cringe almost, then she replied back. Next, Alexa pulled her hand back, and sent an uppercut between Josh's legs, crushing his pink shorts, flattening them underneath what looked like his hardening dick. Josh pulled back as his mouth contorted as he fell to the floor.

"Oh shit!"

"I did not see that coming." I said

Josh was on the floor, knees and hands. Head downwards. Alexa mouthed something patronizing I'm sure, then patted him on the back and went into the Lake.

"Shit man." I said.

"Alexa made him her bitch..." Aaron joked and we both laughed.

"Guess Alexa is a natural ballbuster." I said.

"Looks like it. Poor Josh, he comes off as so sweet!" Aaron said.

"Yeah, he really does."

We both watched the sexy stud in pain on the floor. He rolled onto his side, groaning. His naked upper body straining. He then lied on his back and laid there for a bit. He moved his leg up and sent his hand to his groin and nursed his bits. We could see his bulge move around in his shorts from the way we was nursing himself.

"He's really hot though." I said.

Aaron laughed. "Yes he is. All the boys here are."

"I know! We got lucky. Every boy here is special."

"Every boy?" Aaron asked looking at me.

I faced him and smiled "Yeah, even you!" I said booping his nose with my index finger.

Aaron laughed, and I could've sworn his face blushed. "Thanks. You're pretty cool too."

The more I talked to Aaron, the more I liked him. He's really cute, and chill, and we get along. He made me feel nice almost all the time.


Some time passed and everyone who was still in the water eventually left the lake. I went out of my way to look away from where Cameron might be, not wanting to see how he looks at me. Soon, we went to lunch and had a good meal. Nothing special happened. I managed to not have to interact with Cameron in any sense, which relieved me. After lunch we all got together outside, gathered for our next activity.

"All right guys, the next activity is an American favorite!" Josh said in a gleeful tone.

"Are we bombing one of the other groups so we can steal their oil?" Cameron asked. I laughed out loud. I wasn’t sure how I was expected to act towards Cameron at the moment, but I know that I enjoyed that comment. .

"No..." Josh said, laughing too. Either most of us didn't get that, or everyone else has terrible senses of humor.

"We're going to play Football!" Alexa said with a smile, showing us an American football. "We're gonna split up into groups. Tim, Aaron and the twins on one team. Cevin, Cameron, Diane and Monica on the other." I scratched my head, hearing that me and Cameron are gonna be on the same team. It gave me some solid anxiety. 

We went over the rules. Whoever covers the quarterback has until 5 Mississippi before they can rush the quarterback. And it's two hand touch; they'd prefer it we don't tackle each other. And once the 4th down is over, the ball is handed off to the other team wherever the line of scrimmage is, and they have to run it the other way.

We played in the 'arena' that the scavenger hunt was in. One of the more open grass fields. I think it was where we found the football? I'm not too certain, but it looked similar. Nice bit of continuity.

We split up into groups, and we got the ball first. Me and Cameron made eye contact, and I quickly looked away. I asked aloud if I could be the quarterback as I looked away, and no one told me I was being foolish. I stayed looking away from Cameron and held the ball in my hands, waiting for everyone to get in position. When they were, I said hike and everyone ran in random directions towards the pre-determined goal posts.

"One Mississippi..." Said the twin covering me.

I kept on looking around. Aaron was covering Diane, Tim on Monica, and the other twin on Cameron.

"Two Mississippi..."

"Are you Hana or Bethany?" I asked, since no one was open.

"I'm Hana. Three Mississippi..."

I kept on looking. Bah. I threw it towards Diane, hoping Aaron was more incompetent at football than Diane. Turns out I was right. Diane caught it, but Aaron instantly tagged her. But she caught the ball, so we moved forward.

"Good throw Cevin!" She said as I walked up to the new line of scrimmage.

"Good catch girl." I said, patting her back.  

I was given the ball, and the same people covered the same.

"One Mississippi..."

I took a quick look around. I decided to snap throw it towards Cameron right as the Two Mississippi was about to come out. I couldn't talk or look at his eyes, but I wanted to let him know it was okay. I hoped this throw would spell that out for him. 

However, Bethany didn't want him to catch the throw. But instead of trying to slap the ball out of the air, she slapped Cameron's balls out of his sack. Cameron was wearing white basketball shorts, and they offered no protection at all. She smacked and grabbed, then tackled him, both falling to the floor. Bethany let go as she got up and skipped away, proud of herself. I saw Cameron on the floor, holding himself, his body tightening. He rolled onto his stomach, and I could hear his groans as he tried to push himself up, forehead against the floor. I felt bad for him, that looked painful.

I looked around to see if anyone else saw that. It didn’t look like anyone did. That’s super strange, considering how blatant that looked to me.

“Uh… did noone-”

“Come on guys! Let’s get this moving! 3RD AND DOWN!” Bethany screamed, clapping her hands. I looked back to Cameron who struggled to get up. I walked up to him and gave him a hand.

“Sorry, she grabbed my balls…” Cameron croaked, apologizing for missing the catch, and not being able to stand up.

“Yeah, I saw that.” I replied, rubbing his stomach. “Don’t worry, I expected nothing of you anyways.” I said flatly, but meaning it in good spirits. 

Cameron laughed, then coughed with his body. I could feel him move under my hands. It sounded, and even felt painful. I did my best to comfort him.

It took a couple minutes, but we got to the line of scrimmage and I kept my eye on Cameron to make sure he was ready. It took him a bit, but he eventually gave me a thumbs up.

“HIKE!"

Cameron tried to run, but was brought to a swift limp quickly. Bethany found it easy to keep up.

"One Mississippi..."

Both Diane and Monica were covered. I didn't want to throw it anywhere near Monica because I feel I'd just be giving Tim the ball.

"Two Mississippi..."

I threw it towards Diane again, and hoped she'd catch it. Lightning doesn't strike twice, however. Aaron got a hold of it, and almost caught it. But he fumbled it. Aaron looked disappointed as he bent over to pick up the ball, he probably felt he could of caught it.  

"Good block." Tim said aloud, walking towards Aaron, patting him on the back when he reached him. Aaron's face lit up. That made me smile; Tim didn't have to do that. Good on Tim. He's really gotten better since the first day.

I looked around and saw Bethany talking to Cameron. Cameron seemed to be bothered as his hands were cupping his balls, knowing what's important. Bethany smiled at him, a hand cupping her crotch as she seemed to of teased him. Cameron grimaced as he looked at her, and seemed to want to get away. But, Bethany wasn't about that. She slapped her hand into Cameron's cupped hands, smacking them into his sore balls. Cameron doubled over, lifting a leg and tried to get away, but Bethany smacked his hands again, then threw her foot at his cupped balls as he pulled further back. 

"Hey! No foul play!" I heard Diego say from the sidelines. Cameron fell to his knees and curled up in defense as Bethany groaned in displeasure. She waved at him, then strutted away as she left poor Cameron on the floor. Cameron was on both knees, and he looked like he was about to be sick. That poor boy. 

Monica jogged over to Cameron and knelt down. She put her hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

That really got to me. I was not happy at all. I was pissed at Monica for moving up to Cameron like that, and even mad at Cameron for taking it. Everything Monica put into Cameron, put something maddening in me. After talking to Aaron about Cameron, I came to realize how my feelings for Cameron were a bit much. It gave my feelings a name, but it didn’t make them anymore familiar. If anything, it just made me madder, knowing that what I'm very likely feeling is jealousy. I never thought I'd get jealous. It's such a sour word, that's associated with such badness. 

Cameron recuperated, and it's 4th down. One last try before turnover. I figured that we're not gonna score a touchdown by this point. Doesn't mean this down is useless though. When Cameron came over, I whispered in his ear "8 steps forward, then sharp left across the field." He nodded and got in position. I screamed hike and he ran forward.

"One Mississippi..."

I waited for him to take 8 steps...

"Two Mississippi..."

He made the sharp turn, Bethany didn't expect this. She fell trying to keep up. Cameron was open, sprinting through the pain. He was running across the field, hands up towards his face, body half turned towards me. He was ignoring the pain he was still in, trying to help his team get that much closer to winning. I could have tossed him a good pass and made it a bit harder for Tim and friends to score. But I'm a jealous bitch. I sent everything into this throw, and aimed it below Cameron's stomach, between his legs. And from the sound and expression he made, I hit what I wanted.

Cameron let out a oomph, and fell backwards as the ball bounced off him. Cameron really felt that throw, he was writhing on the floor. Trying to catch his breath. He hit the floor a couple times and groaned in a hot way. Josh ran over and tried to help Cameron feel better, but there really isn't much he could do.

I did actually end up feeling pretty bad, seeing Cameron in such obvious pain. I really didn't need to do that, and he really didn't deserve it. It's not his fault Monica rubbed his shoulder. It also feels weird that since I liked Cameron, I had to make him writhe in agony. I felt obligated to jog over and check up on him personally. The closer I got, the louder the sickening groans were.

“I’m so sorry…” I said, as I got up to Cameron. I kneeled next to Josh and watched Cameron writhe. Red face, squirming and breathing harshly. He began coughing really badly, then hacking. I thought he might vomit, and it really made me feel like a villain.

“What the hell Cevin!?” Monica cried out, walking up to Cameron.

“Sorry, I’m sorry…” I replied, trying to defend myself.

“Cameron, are you okay?” Monica asked, rubbing his thigh. I wish she didn’t, but that’s karma I guess.

I felt I wasn’t needed there any longer, so I stood up and slowly walked back. It was a bit before Cameron was able to get up, and he waddled over. He glared up at me with angry eyes, and I knew I deserved it. I looked away, again, not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

“Was that on purpose?” He asked hoarsely.

I didn't want to respond to him. I hoped if I didn't answer, he'd move on. 

"Cevin!"

“No! I’m sorry. I…” I lied, but it’s what came to mind first. Deny me intentionally making feel like vomiting all over the floor. I could barely look at him, but I tried to. “I’m sorry.”

Cameron kept his eyes on me and nodded. He seemed to accept that. I shook my head, knowing I can’t let him think that.

“No, I’m sorry. It was intentional.” I said, moving my hand to his bicep. “I… I did that on purpose. I’m an asshole.”

My head was down, and I felt all red, in an embarrassed and shitty way.

“So, you did that on purpose?” Cameron asked. I looked up, and he was hunched, looking at me. I saw my hand on him, and felt it had no right to be there. I pulled it back and nodded. I put my hands behind my back and looked away. I left myself open on purpose, hoping he’d take advantage of it.

Cameron took advantage, and made damn sure he took full advantage. It felt like he clubbed my balls like they were a couple of baby seals.

I screamed and dropped to the floor almost instantly. Jesus Christ, that felt like hell. I whined and cried on my knees, holding my balls and rolled around. After the initial burst of agony, I kinda reeled myself in. It still came in waves, and it didn’t feel any better for awhile, but I took it more gracefully.

After I took the fetal position, I felt a hand hold my back. I groaned, then looked up. I saw Cameron looking down, then look away after he saw me look up. I pulled my head in and stayed there for awhile. Cameron moved his hand from my back after a few moments, but I continued to shift and moan in pain.

Some time passed, it was less intense, and I got to my knees. Cameron put his arms around my belly, and held softly.

“That was a really bad one, I’m sorry.” Cameron said close to my ear. I groaned and nodded.

“Dude, I'm gonna die…”

“Got them both?”

“Yeah… but mostly my left one…”

“Nooo… not lefty!” Cameron said cutely. I laughed on my knees and groaned as the movement irritated me. I shifted and Cameron pulled me into him. Despite the still sickening throb from my testicles, it felt comforting.

With Cameron’s help, I got to my feet and hopped around with a hand holding my nuts. I was okay.

“You good, Cevin?” Aaron asked from his side of the line.

“Yeah, I’m good.” I let out, shaking my leg. I walked up, and got ready to football.

Now, we were on defense. For some reason, Hana was the quarterback? I didn't agree with that, but whatever works for them. Diane wanted to cover Tim, which I also didn't agree with. But whatever, winning isn't the biggest deal. I covered Aaron, and Monica covered Bethany. We let Cameron deal with Hana, so he wouldn't have to move too much. We agreed he was in the most need of a break.

Hana hiked the ball, and we all covered our respective individuals. Hana threw it at Tim really quickly, and he caught it with one hand. I would've sworn he had glue on his hands if I didn't know any better. Diane tagged him instantly though, so it didn't matter too much.

We all got ready again, and I saw Tim whisper something into Hana's ear. She nodded. She hiked the ball and we all ran. Tim was sprinting. Diane was trying to keep up, but couldn't. I would of been running with Aaron, but both of us knew he wasn't getting the pass, so we just watched and barely put any effort towards moving. All good with me, my balls were hurting.  

Tim was running, and eventually Hana threw the ball. It was high in the air, and a lot better of a throw than I thought she had in her. Tim stopped running and tried to judge the ball. It was really high up, hard to even see. Then Tim realized he had to run a bit further back, but by then Diane's caught up. The ball was coming down, and Tim was looking like he'd catch it.

But it was Diane's time to shine. She jumped up, trying to catch it.

And I swear to god, she fucking caught it.

Her small bespectacled figure dwarfed over the powerful black star in the moment. Jumping high above him, catching everyone off guard.

She exploded into the air making a scene no one expected, and the ball hit her chest and she kept it there. And not only did she catch it and make a star of herself, but while jumping to the stars, her foot connected with Tim's very own swinging stars.

As she jumped in the air, the heel of her foot smacked the front of Tim's track pants, and as she fell backwards with ball in hand, her flat foot falling onto the ground with Tim. As Tim fell to the ground, Diane's foot crushed his package against the floor. Tim hollered as his balls got crushed, as they were the only thing between Diane's foot and the grass, putting all her body weight on his fragile orbs.

Diane seemed unaware of the situation at first. She pushed her foot off, trying to run towards the goal, but turned around to investigate the noise. Then she saw Tim's hands buried in his crotch, rolling around. Then she realized.

"Oh my god! I'msosorry! Ohmygodthat'swhyitfeltlikethat!" She said hurriedly and embarrassed, kneeling down to the crushed black stud. Me and Aaron were laughing, and enjoying the scenario. Tim was flopping around, tensing and making noises. Totally not enjoying himself.

"I'm so sorry..." Diane said, with a hand over her mouth. Looks like she was trying to hide a laugh.

"Jesus, I think we need to stop playing. I don't want to further endanger our abilities to father children." Josh said, walking over to Tim.

"Woah, just because of some... accidental mishaps..." Alexa said laughing. "Just because there were some accidents, does not mean we have to stop playing."

Josh glared at Alexa, but sighed and shook his head. "Fine. But please, stay away from our babymakers. Those are important." Josh said with hand over his crotch, speaking from experience. Maybe he was throwing a jab at Alexa with that?

"Man, I'm done..." Tim said in a painfully strained voice. He finished his thought with a fit of coughing.

"I'm sorry Tim..." Diane said, rubbing his arm. She sounded genuine.

"Come on Tim. You're a big strong man... you can't take a little foot from a small Asian girl?" One of the twins said, basically taunting Tim.

"Fuck you!" Tim spat out through the pain.

"Come on Tim. We'll give you some time to recover. You don't have to play if you don't want to though." Alexa said in all seriousness.

Tim looked up at her. He was still obviously in pain, but he nodded his head. "Just... give me some time."

Tim had his time, no one rushed him. He got up eventually and he got back into it a few rounds in. No one scored after a few turnovers. But we were having fun with no sperm casualties. A rarity in Camp Hardwood. The game ended when Hana sent a snap throw at Aaron when he wasn't paying attention, nailing him in the balls.

"Oh fuck, I swear that was an accident." Hana said laughing.

Aaron let out a grunt and fell over, cradling his balls. I laughed over him.

"Okay, that's it. Games over, I don't care what you guys say." Josh said firmly.

"Boooo!" I said aloud

"No. I'm not going to sit around while we keep on getting hit in the balls. It's my job as a counse-" Josh got cut off by Monica sneaking up behind him, kicking him in the balls from behind. Seeing an unexpected foot crush up between a sexy boys legs, squishing everything between the foot and pelvis is a great sight.  It was like Christmas in July. And then seeing Josh's cute face react as he realized what just happened. His body crumble, and then bring his hands to his groin. Then the noises he made as he fell on the floor, in total pain and agony. Jesus man. These kinds of experiences are what made this camp so great for me. I haven't been able to experience these things elsewhere. Especially not with people so sexy.

Josh didn't share the same sentiment as I did. He was totally immersed in his own experience of suffering. Moaning, kicking his feet. Monica laughed above him.

"That wasn't very nice..." Alexa said, trying to be a role model, and not someone who condones castration. Her plastered smile was impossible to ignore though.

"Yeah, come on..." Diego said, who just reasserted his presence. "Friendly ball tapping is one thing, accidents are another. But a full on kick from behind is just mean." Diego said as he bent down. checking on Josh, who was obviously not okay. If him being on the floor, cradling his nuts didn't give off that impression, the noises and inability to stay still would.

Monica looked down. It looked like she felt bad about it.

Alexa rounded us all up and we moved us away from the field. Me and Aaron talked along the walk and both agreed that we enjoyed the football game.

"Yeah, those were some quality nut shots! Cameron, Tim, and Josh!" Aaron said.

"And you too." I said laughing.

“And I got Cevin too!” Cameron said, interjecting himself. Aaron laughed and I shook my head.

“Yes you did haha.” I said.

“How did I forget that, that was such a clean hit!” Aaron said with a laugh. “You got fucking leveled!”

“I did, that was a clobbering!” I replied, getting Aaron to laugh.

“Honestly, I don’t think I meant to hit you that hard. But once my fist ran into you, I knew I killed you.” Cameron blankly stated, getting me and Aaron to laugh.

“Death by dick punch!” Aaron exclaimed.

“No dude, that was not dick punch! That was left nut wallop!” I said, pushing Cameron, holding my crotch with my other hand.

“Yeah, I felt nothing but beans.”

“I never liked bean soup.” I replied.

Cameron laughed and shook his head. “I never liked it either, but making it was pretty fun!”

“Oh really? Let me have some fun too!” I laughed, feigning some attempts at Cameron’s nuts. Cameron cupped himself, trying to keep his backside to me.

“No! You’re not allowed to have fun!”

“Come ooonnn!” I said, still sliding my arms around him playfully.

“Nohoho! Stop, no!” Cameron laughed, as he jerked away from my hands that happened to dance around his sides.

“OH! WE TICKLISH?” I asked, realizing what may be the case.

“NO!” Cameron said, running away quickly. A hand over his sides, a hand protecting the eggs in his shorts. His face was red, his shirt was wrinkled up and partially showing his white sides. His smile looked sincere and his deep green eyes were on me. Everything about him looked so sweet and boyish.

“Is he picking on you, Cameron?” Monica asked, coming out of nowhere, almost materializing out of thin air next to Cameron.

“Uh…” Cameron said, out of breath, but catching it. “I think so?”

“He’s trying to have fun!” Aaron said laughing.

“I will not allow this! No fun in Camp!” We heard Josh proclaim. I turned, and saw him limping towards us, but with a smile on.

“Josh!” Monica exclaimed, turning to face him. “Are you okay?!”

Josh laughed. “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for asking.” He said, cringing a bit.

Monica jumped at him and gave him a big hug. Josh oof'd out and playfully rubbed her hair.

“I’m sorry…” She said.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it. Just, no more sneak attack nut kicks haha!” Josh replied.

We had some fun, chitted and chatted. Time passed, and dinner was next, and that was also good. The food here isn't anything special, but it's decent. Easily better than starving. After dinner we split up into groups. I was with Alexa, Tim and Monica. Ehhh...

“So! How are you guys?” Alexa asked us. We stood in a circle, outside of the cabin where we dined.

“Good, good. Nuts are still a bit sore…” Tim said.

“I feel that.” I said honestly. We all laughed together.

“Can’t say I feel the same.” Monica added.

“Haha! Lucky us, right girl?” Alexa said with her tongue sticking out her lip.

“Yeah! Being a girl is great!” Monica said, slapping hands with Alexa.

“Yeah. yeah. Boys suck.” I said jovially.

“Boys don’t suck. Boys are so hot!” Monica said, getting me to nod in approval.

“This is true.”

“And less… maintenance.” Alexa said, getting me to grimace a bit.

“Come on girl, we don’t wanna think about that…” Tim said, mimicking my expression.

“Haha, sorry, sorry. But being a boy is pretty great all things considered. It just sucks that you guys have such an… ugly weakness.” Alexa said, getting Monica to laugh.

“Alright, let’s change the topic…” Tim said, feeling uncomfortable.

“Suurree… so, I wasn’t too sure what to do with you guys…” Alexa started off.

“Roshambo round 2?” Monica asked.

“NO!” Tim stated fiercely. It got me to laugh at how unrestrained it was. Tim did not want another round of that.

“What? Scared you’ll lose?” I asked laughing.

Tim held the crotch of his track pants softly and shook his head. “I’m scared about my kids bro…”

I laughed and nodded. “Yeah, yeah. Wouldn’t want baby Tim’s to come out all cross eyed.”

“That would suuuck… yeah, let’s do something friendly.” Alexa said, twirling her finger around her hairs. “You guys got anything in mind?”

“Hmmm…” I said aloud, looking at my peers.

Tim is hot, and he’s gotten much chiller than he was the first day. He seems pretty alright, and I’m totally not against spending some time with him. Monica on the other hand… she’s okay by herself, but I did feel something sour against her, considering Cameron. She hasn’t personally done anything wrong, but I just haven’t enjoyed it when she’s around. But I thought maybe this could be different. I mean, with no Cameron around, this would be a good time to actually get to know her, right? 

I didn’t know what I wanted to do, but I was willing to do almost anything.

“It’s a bit too dark to do anything sporty…” Monica said, acknowledging that it was getting darker. It wasn’t too dark yet, but it would be getting there soon for sure.

“It’s never too dark girl, whathu mean?” Tim responded.

“Tim, if it gets any darker we won’t be able to see you.” I said, getting some hesitant chuckles. Tim glared at me.

“Nigga what the fuck!?” Tim said with an obvious smirk.

“I don’t mean anything by it, but we literally won’t be able to see you.” I said nervously laughing.

“He has a white tee shirt... “ Alexa said laughing more confidently.

“Haha! It would look like a ghost flying around!” I said laughing, getting everyone to laugh along.

“Timmy the Powerful Ghost!” Monica added.

I laughed.

“Man…” Timmy said all friendly like.

“Sheet, I know who we gotta call…” Alexa said, making a reference.

“No! Don’t call the police on Timmy!” I said, missing the reference.

“What the fuck!? First, stop calling me Timmy!” Tim said, still sounding happy but more serious. “Second, why would she be calling the police on me?” Tim asked loudly.

“Well, who else would she call?”

“I don’t know, the FUCKING GHOSTBUSTERS?!” Tim yelled.

“Why-OH SHIT!!” I said smacking my forehead. “I can’t believe I didn’t see that.”

Alexa laughed, and I laughed too. Although, it felt out of shame on my end.

“You’re a fool Cevin.” Alexa said.

“Cevin’s pretty thick in the head haha!” Monica said in a good mood.

“That is not true!” I said, defending myself in good spirits.

“Yes it is! Cameron told me!”

I tilted my head, not feeling as bubbly. “Uh, haha… uhh-”

“Yeah, he told me you tried to make a move on him.” Monica said, somewhat confidently. I kept my eye on her, and the silence after that was pretty fucking loud. The mood entirely changed after her comment. I saw that Monica realized what happened, and she shifted around. I remember seeing her swallow something heavy looking and then return something heavy up after.

“It’s pretty obvious he’s not interested in you. He told me himself.”

Hearing that was like someone tying an anchor to my hot air balloon. My chest sank, my fun was gone, and I just didn’t know how to respond.

“Uh… oh! I think I know what we can do!” Alexa said, trying to move on. “I think I have this really cool board game at the counselors cabin!”

We walked to the cabin, but my mind was elsewhere. I kinda just shut down after that, I was very uninterested in leaving my mind. When we got to the cabin, we walked into Diego, Bethany, Diane and Aaron playing cards. I noticed them, but didn’t really pay attention to what happened. I think Diego was shirtless? I’m unsure though. We left the cabin, went to our cabin and played the board game. I can’t say much else.

When I could, I walked into the boys room and went to my bed. I sat there and thought for a bit. Just being moody, nothing else really. Tim came in soon after. It was kinda awkward. I felt he wanted to say something, but he didn’t know what to say. Aaron came in afterwards, and the two talked a bit. Then Cameron came in. I looked up when he came in, and he seemed to be in a pretty good mood. Smiley and everything. He saw me and kept the smile up.

“Hey Cevin! What did you end up doing?”

I sat there and wasn’t sure what to say. I honestly didn’t give my next interaction with Cameron much thought. I shrugged.

“I don’t know dude.”

“You don’t know?”

“No, not really. I never really know what’s going on I guess. I’m just pretty thick, right?”

“Uhhh-”

“Well, isn’t that what you said?” I was standing up now. 

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh? We’re just not going to admit anything? Figures.”

“What the hell are you talking about Cevin?” Cameron asked, sounding concerned, moving up closer. At the time, his reaction felt loaded, and it rubbed me the wrong way. 

“Oh, I don’t know... maybe you should ask Monica!?

“What? What the fu-”

"You told her that I made a move on you? And that I'm crazy!?" 

I could see it in his eyes and face that he instantly knew what I was talking about. He looked scared, like his plan was just snuffed out. He moved his mouth open, but nothing came out except for his warm breath that I somehow found annoying. I snarled and shook my head. 

"I can't believe you're so full of shit. I thought better of you." I said, not wanting to look at him. 

"Cevin, plea-"

"I don't want to fucking hear it!"


Cameron looked down after I told him the truth. His shoulders were sunken, he grabbed his arm, then slowly moved his head when looking down. He looked back up and tried one more time. 

"I-"

"Go fuck yourself." I spat out. 

"Pl-"

"Go. Fuck yourself."

Cameron stood there, looking angry but also hurt. I was happy he felt that way, he deserved it. How could he tell her that? While leaving out ALL of the other details? And last night too, I couldn't help but think he was just trying to play me. Fuck him. 

He opened his mouth but before he could get anything out. 

"Go. Fuck. Your. Self."

Cameron still stood there, staring at me. His face grew redder, and I was done with this. 

"Goodbye!" I said, waving my hand. "Bye, Cameron! Byyyyeee!" 


Cameron shook his head, and thankfully began walking towards the door heading out of the room. I watched him brood, and saw Tim and Aaron watching quietly. Cameron opened the door, then closed it loudly. 


"Goodnight." I said, turning back. I took off my clothes and lied down. I hoped I wouldn't hear the door open again before I fell asleep. I didn't hear him come back, thankfully, and I got to sleep after only 30 or so minutes of having imaginary conversations, all of which ended with me putting Cameron in his place. 

3 comments:

  1. I must say the true that I can't remember on the original day 3 but the story reads nice and today with this part more realistic than I remember the last version was. Good Job, Lenny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story! Making the red head admit defeat with his balls trapped was sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, guys! Glad you guys enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete