Sunday, October 7, 2018

New Blog: The Thrill of Domination

So, some of you, but not all, may know that there is a cool new blog that's come about, called The Thrill of Domination, which instantly spiked my interest. 

I was a tad worried going in, that it would be focused around F/M, which I do NOT mind at all, but there are already a bunch of those. This blog however, focuses on the much more niche market of M/M domination. 

That's not to say that it'll be M/M focused, as I don't believe that's specifically mentioned, but it's NOT F/M focused. 

Here's a description 

There are some guys who want to rule over others, no matter what it takes. Honesty, sportsmanship and integrity are nothing to them. They just seek power and control, and their main aim in life is to humiliate and degrade the other males to establish their supremacy. These guys are dominators and this blog is about them 

Very exciting, and I am so much looking forward to keeping myself up to date with this blog. 

I love it when a guy throws the rules and sportsmanship out the window in order to control another guy. Making a boy melt into a pathetic pulp of tears, and keeping him in place, down and completely vulnerable, is so hot. I cannot get enough of it! And when that person holding them down is someone that's hot and totally capable of handling them without such underhanded tactics, but still resort to them anyways just because they can, makes it even better. 

This blog is all about that, both with exciting original stories and great, hot videos with fun and easy to understand comments. 


To anyone who enjoys my work, you'd probably get something awesome out of this blog too. 

Don't forget to check it out!

And, don't forget to check out my most recent stories!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lenny, I'm quite impressed: you captured the essence of my stories astonishingly well! I really appreciate your words. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Alex! Glad to see you here! I thank you for the pleasant words, and really look forward to new updates :)

      Delete