Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Camp Hardwood Day 5: Washing Away

Last part of the original 5! New content coming soon :)

Day Zero
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four


BBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAAAAA....pffftttWWWAAAAAAAA

It was good to wake up looking forward to something and things going the way you expect them to.  

Breakfast was really nice. Talked to Cameron, smiled, laughed and joked. Friendly stuff, you know the works.

Right after breakfast, the counselors split us up into groups.

"Cameron and Cevin, you're with me for a bit." Diego said with a smile.

"Kick ass." I said, getting Cameron to laugh.

We split off in a direction down a dirt path and Diego asked "So... what do you guys want to do?"

Me and Cameron looked at each other, wondering if the other had the answer. It was another really nice and warm day. I'd be down to do anything really, especially with Diego and Cameron. Both of them were really chill, funny guys, and I was really digging both of them at the moment. Me and Cameron were getting along so well, and I've started... looking up to Diego. Was feeling really sentimental at this point in camp. Everything felt like it was going perfectly. 

"So, any ideas?" I asked Cameron.

"Uhhhh... I'm down with just a walk I think." Cameron said contently.

I nodded. "Me too. Can we just go for a walk?" I asked towards Diego, who was in front, his head tilted towards us.

"Yeah sure. Relaxing, hopefully." Diego said laughing.


So, we went on a walk, and on we went. It was mostly me and Cameron talking, being friendly and just enjoying each other's presence.

"You're wrong, kiddo."

"How? Summer is way too hot sometimes, how can you enjoy that?" Cameron asked, almost unable to understand my perspective.

"Because it's when school is out! Plus, it's not always that hot... each season has it's shitty days."

"Not Fall! Fall is the perfect weather, and it doesn't rain as much as the spring. Plus! Halloween is the best holiday, no debate."

"What!? Bitch, do you not have experienced Christmas? Or Fourth of July!?"

"I have Cevin Nicolean, I have." Cameron replied, reminding me I told him my middle name last night. "But Christmas is overrated, and Fourth of July is too loud!"

"And Halloween isn't loud!? It's kids literally running around in the street and banging on your door!"

"Yeah, but at least that's fun! You get to give candies to kids in cool costumes! And they're always so happy about it, and I remember how fun Halloween used to be. Don't you?"

"Yeah, of course! Dude, I was the dopest Spiderman in the streets!"

"Haha! I bet! Yo, I'd love to of seen you in those tights!" 

"Oh, you're filthy." I said with a smile, shaking my head. "Wait, no! You can't change the subject like hat!" I said, like I was aware of his dirty tricks. He laughed playfully in response, before I continued. "Fall sucks! It's when you go back to school, and it's the end of the best season."

"Nicolean, how can I get through to you, you poor, lost, child?" 

"If I can butt in here..." Diego said, as we both turned to him attentively. "...Cameron's right. Fall is the best season around here."

"MY MAN!" Cameron said excitedly, rubbing our counselor's shoulder with energy. "Diego's got it right."

"Yeah my dude. The leaves changing color is awesome! Also it's more comfortable, summer can get too sticky."

"Exactly! Diego's smaht." Cameron said, having fun with it.

"You both are idiots." I said laughing.

"Nah, you're just jealous." Cameron replied.

"Jealous!? Jealous of what?" 

"You're just jealous that Diego feels me like he does." Cameron said slyly.

"Oh... maybe you are right... I'd totally love to feel you..." I said, trying too hard. I was rubbing my hand against Cameron's back, playfully moving it lower. Cameron giggled and grabbed my guilty arm, pulling it up around his waist.

"Watch your filthy hands." Cameron said shyly.

"You didn't say that last night, when you were really enjoying my hand..." 

"I..." Cameron started off with a embarrassed smirk. "..had no control."

"That doesn't mean you didn't enjoy it..." I said, lowering my hand again, this time trying to grab his crotch. Cameron laughed and tried to keep my hand away before Diego spoke up.

“Hey, can you guys pull that back a bit… acting really gay haha…” Diego said, obviously uncomfortable.

Me and Cameron stopped messing around, and I'm sure we both felt the same thing. I looked at Cameron, and he on an expression that matched how I was feeling. We were both unsure if what we're just taking it the wrong way, or what. But, Cameron wrapped his hand around my shoulder, and he turned back to Diego.

"What do you mean by ‘acting really gay’?" Cameron asked.

“I mean you guys are making me uncomfortable, chill with that haha…”

“Is there something wrong with being gay?” Cameron asked, tilting his head.

At this point, we all stopped walking and Diego faced the two of us. 

He looked between us and nodded his head. “Yeah, actually. I think there is. It’s unnatural, and pretty disgusting to think about. Why would anyone want to do that?” Diego said with his arms crossed. The tone of his voice tore into me, and I couldn't move past it. 

A stabbing sensation started pushing in my chest as what Diego said settled in. I just stared at him. Just looked at this man who spat such venom for no good reason. This man, who until a few moments ago, I thought was a cool, chill, funny, friendly, cute and fine guy. A guy I can look up to and say 'I'd be okay with being like him in a few years.' And all of a sudden, after one conversation, one sentence, I see him. And I see this hateful, mean, closed-minded man who's so painfully ignorant, that the world would be better if he weren't allowed to speak.

I started walking up to Diego, but Cameron stood in front of me. He spoke first. "Okay, first off. You do know, this is the 21st century right? Times are changing, people are learning to love each other."

You know that GOD made man and woman for each other, right? That’s how it’s supposed to be!”

“What does what two men do behind closed doors matter to you!” I spat. But Cameron turned around and held my arms, looking into my eyes, with a much more calm line of sight than I had at the moment.

“Cevin, it’s okay. Let me, okay?” He said, rubbing my arms. He could see me getting worked up. I think he was trying to keep this as level as possible. I nodded and tried to hold everything in. Sometimes I get overly-emotional, and I understand that. Not that I don’t think I had a right to be so in the moment… but that’s not the point I guess.

Cameron turned around and spoke confidently and clearly. “You’re supposed to love one another, not build walls around one another. Isn’t that what Jesus said?”

“He also said that homosexuality is a sin!” 

“Oh did he? Well... maybe you'll remember this too… Romans 13:8, ‘Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.’ Do you remember that?”

My eyes must’ve shot out of their sockets when I heard that.

“If not, maybe you'll remember Peter... 4:8, I believe it is. ‘Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.' But, I think my favorite has to be John 4:7. ‘Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows of God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.’”

Diego stood there, with his mouth agape and a tilted head. I don’t think he expecting Cameron to start quoting bible verses.

“So, based on those bible verses, those words of God, I think that loving and accepting one another is pretty important, don’t you think?” Cameron asked. Just when you think you know a guy, they go and surprise you with quotes from a two thousand year old book. 

“I…” Diego started, trying to collect himself. “It’s not natural! And YOU shouldn’t use God’s word to justify your decisions!” Diego said, getting worked up.

“Come on, don’t be like that. I’m taking word from the Holy Book itself, and applying it to life. Loving one another is what matters, Jesus said so, the bible says so numerous times. You don't have to practice or love it, but don't be-”

“It doesn’t matter!” Diego said, pushing Cameron back into me. I caught Cameron in my arms, trying not to fall back with him.

We both looked up at Diego, who’s obviously grown uncomfortable. His posture was weird, and his arms were crossed. I made sure Cameron was okay, then walked up. Cameron tried to pull me back with his hand, but I grabbed onto it and held it as I walked past him. Looking at Diego, I began.

“Listen. You don’t have to like it. But as OUR counselor, it is YOUR job to care for us, and make sure we enjoy our time here at this camp. Right!?"

Diego looked at me with solid eyes that I was unable to decipher. But I kept it up.

“This here, is NOT what I want to think about when I think of this camp. I want to think of the happiness and friendship I’ve found, the LOVE I’ve felt. The laughs and hell, even the busted balls. But THIS! This… disgusting... act of hatred… is NOT what you should be encouraging!” I said, pushing my finger into his chest. “YOU should re-evaluate yourself, because YOU are not doing anyone any favors! Unless you misheard the direct bible quotes, LOVE above all! Nothing else matters!” 

I pulled my finger back, rushing with inspiration I found from Cameron, who's hand was locked with mine. My mind was blank, outside of these abstract concepts of anger and righteousness, which I didn't understand in the moment. 

Diego stood there, fuming in his place. His face was snarling, and he looked every which way to find something to use against us. He couldn't, and he yelled out. He looked at us, then pulled his head and turned around. He cursed under his breath in Spanish angrily as his feet carried him away. He walked away, and didn’t look back.


Me and Cameron headed back to the camp not long afterwards without more much shared between us. It was a silent, but respectful walk back, and then we sat down on the beach, and faced the lake. 

Neither of us wanted to break the silence, which felt more intimate the longer it went on. It was like, the less we said aloud, the more we could read off of the air we were giving off. And once we sat in front of the lake, it felt even more natural to not speak at all. 

I grew restless, as curiosity got the better of me. 

“So… how the hell were you able to cite those bible verses?” 

Cameron laughed like it were a sweet joke, and it warmed me to it received so well. I turned to face him, and he was smiling forward, rubbing his hair. He turned to face me and seemed ready to talk.

“Well… my father is pretty religious. Old school conservative. Raised the family Catholic. Made sure me and my brother went to Catholic School, and church, Sunday school, the whole Pina-Colada.”

I laughed at the whole Pina-Colada.

“So, I know a bit of bible and all that. Dad also quizzed me on verses, meanings, parables, and everything. He... was a real taskmaster. He wanted me and my brother to know our bible, and most importantly, which I do thank him for, defend our views, speak clearly and always, always, do what we feel is right.”

Cameron shifted a bit, and dug his elbow into the sand, and rested his head on his palm. Facing me, he continued.

“Dad has a lot of… problems. He’s hard headed, has some anger issues… backwards sometimes, and is a bit of a dickhead to be honest.” Cameron said laughing, which got me to laugh too. “But, um… yeah. Dad is how I know... my bible verses…”

“Damn. I feel kinda… I don’t know. It sounds like he did good, but I gather it was almost traumatizing-”

“Yes! Very, daddy dearest ruled the household with an iron fist made of potatoes and Jesus!” Cameron exclaimed, getting me to laugh. “But, I can’t say it didn’t work out. I wouldn’t do it to my kids or anything… but it made an impact for sure.”

“Yeah… I bet. My dad… was pretty… something. I don’t know, almost felt like he tried to find things to get mad at. Mom wasn’t very good at dealing with him, and they always fought. And… I don’t actually know why I’m saying all this haha…” I said, rubbing my forehead.

“No, it’s fine. I want to hear about it, if you don’t mind.” 

“I… I don’t know. Maybe later okay?” I said. Cameron understood. He moved his hand to my shirt, and pulled himself in a bit. He lied his head on my belly, and we looked at the lake together. Basking in silence, in our own little worlds.

I’m unsure where Cameron’s mind was, but I know mine was on Diego for a lot of it. I never thought, in a million years, that he would be homophobic. I thought really well of him, and now he's tainted to me. It’s a good thing Cameron interfered when he did, because I was pretty livid when I first moved up to him. Cameron kept things cool, and defended ourselves against him in the best way he could. I came in after, but only because of Cameron.

But not only was Diego being homophobic such an issue, but the idea of someone like him being something like that, it really messed with me. It snowballed from there. Like, what if Josh was also homophobic too? What if Aaron really liked babies? What if Cameron was racist, or something like that. Like, I wouldn’t think any of those things normally, because they felt so far away from reality. But if you told me before that day, that Diego was homophobic, I would’ve felt the same way. 

It does make a bit of sense, with how he reacted at Roshambo. Josh made a joke about feeling his junk or whatever, and then he seemed not too into the whole game anymore. But I didn’t think too much of that at the time. I would never have connected the dots like that.

But anyways, my mind wandered and it didn’t really stop. I remember finding myself getting worked up a bit, and feeling Cameron shift a bit at the same time. I moved my hand to his hair, and rubbed it along, finding comfort. He kept me grounded. At least for a bit.  Having Cameron there was helpful, but him existing on me wasn't the world to me at the moment. 

“I’m gonna go take a shower, I think.” I said after a long silence.

“Oh, alright. You’re okay?” Cameron asked, moving up off me.

“Yeah… I’ll be okay.” I said trying to look happy.

Cameron nodded and stood up pretty quickly. He helped me up, and we stood together for a bit. Cameron rubbed my arm and spoke before he let me go.

“You sure? I know that… that situation was… kinda shitty. But we handled it well. Really well. It couldn't of gone much better, considering...”

I nodded. “Yeah, I know. Just… a bit of a system shock, you know?”

Cameron nodded. “Yeah.” He smiled then wrapped his arm around me and held me close with care. As he let go, I felt bad that I told him I was leaving. I didn’t want to leave him anymore. I stood there for a bit, looking down after he pulled away. I slowly looked up, and saw his cute face looking at me. Not smiling, but not a blank face either. I’m unsure how to describe it. But he looked happy to be there, but not in a gleeful way. Just, supportive in a way that tells me that this is what he wants to do. His freckled, pale face looked so sweet, so kind. Honest. He looked gorgeous. I moved a hand to his cheek, felt his soft skin once more. I knew I couldn’t leave him at the moment.

“Can you come with me?” I asked.

“Yeah.” 

We walked to our cabin together, right next to each other. I held my arms to myself, but Cameron had his arm holding my opposite shoulder. We walked pretty slowly, not saying much. Despite the lack of overall conversation, then, Cameron really made me feel safe and wanted.  



We got to the cabin, and no one was inside. He walked me over to my things, and I looked inside. I looked to see if I wanted to change into something nicer.

“So, uh… do you want me to like… shower with you…” Cameron asked. I turned to him, and he seemed ready to do whatever. I thought about it. It wasn’t my original intention, but…

“Uhh… yeah. If you don’t mind…”

“Uh, no. I mean, yeah. Uh…” Cameron said, sounding a bit flustered. I laughed and stood up with my clothes in hand.

“I’d like you to join me, but only if you’d like to.” I said with an easy smile. Cameron nodded and walked over to his things. I went to the bathroom and put my things on the floor. I undressed, and realized I had no towel.

“Cameron, can you bring me a towel?” I said.

“Yupyupyup!”

I laughed and walked to the shower. I turned it on and tried to get the right temperature. As I did so, I realized that Cameron’s going to see me naked for the first time. It was weird, not because it felt weird, but because it didn’t feel weird. It kinda just felt like, yup. This is what happens next.

The door opened, and I turned my head. I saw Cameron walk in with a new pair of underwear and two towels. He saw me naked, and almost kinda froze. He looked at my backside and looked stuck in place. It made me a bit self conscious honestly.

“S-sorry.” Cameron said shaking his head. He closed the door, and put the two towels where they were supposed to be, and moved his underwear away from my clothes. He started to undress, and I looked away when he did. Not sure why, but I felt I should give him that privacy.

I waited for the water to feel right on my hand then moved into the shower. The shower itself wasn’t exactly huge, but it probably wouldn’t feel too cramped with Cameron there. Maybe 2 and a quarter chairs long, at most. I don't know how to describe it's length. It could've been a bath, if it had the 4th wall and the nozzle. 

I stood there for a bit, just letting the shower rain down on me as I stood there awkwardly. I moved my hand through my hair and waited for Cameron to show up. It wasn’t too long, he moved the curtains over then moved himself in. I looked over and saw his naked full body for the first time.

Slender, firm figure stood tall. His definition was awesome, some hair lied on his body, more the lower my eyes went until I rested on his dick and balls. A small red bush that became drenched as he moved in more, and his decently lengthed penis dangled flaccid. And his balls right behind, hanging low and pretty big. They looked red, beaten up, and there a little purpley splotch on the right one. I remembered seeing that yesterday night. They were not terribly ugly, but I could see some effect from all the nut shots. It made me feel a bit sick. 

It was obvious that he’s closer to being an adult than I was. Everything seemed more, his frame was more defined, his dick and balls were bigger, he had more hair. I was impressed, and so much more. I was so curious. I wanted to see how he felt.

I looked up at him, at his handsome face and he looked uncomfortable. The area wasn’t too tight, but it’s not like we could perform acrobatics. He didn’t seem to sure on what to do.

I moved my hands to his elbows and naturally spoke, “Relax a bit. Let me wash you up.”

“Okay…” He said shyly. I moved him to under the running water, and stood behind. I grabbed the bar of soap, rubbed my hands, and went in. I moved my hands to his body, starting at his shoulders and rubbed him them as best I could. Feeling his shoulder move under my hand, then I inched my hands down his arm, down to his hands. I made sure to get in between his fingers, when I got there. I moved both of my hands to his left, then his right. I then raised his right arm, moving down and up it, cleaning as much of his soft skin as I could. Then the same with his left.

I moved my hands to his back, and felt his spine as I lowered my hand down it, moving in and around as I descended. I tried my best not to miss any part of his body. Not only wanting to clean it all, but wanting to feel as much of him as I could. Experience as much of this new terrain in front of me.

I got to his legs, and went down his left leg first, then moved over to his right. I had to bend my knees to get to his feet, my head was right next to his hips. I then moved up and rubbed my hand at his ass and stopped for a moment.

“Let me know if you want me to stop, okay?” 

He didn’t respond, but I know he heard me. I moved my hand to his ass, and rubbed my hand over his firm but fun butt cheeks, feeling them both mold as I moved my hand carefully on him. I moved my hand to his crack, and rubbed my hand in there, but I made careful not to be too invasive, or act like I was having too much fun.

I stood up, and washed my hands on the running water. I moved my hands back to the bar of soap, then pulled Cameron back a little bit, and moved to his front.

I stared at him, his green eyes for a few moments. He cracked a smile and slowly moved his forehead to mine. I smiled with him and nudged my head on his. While still sharing foreheads, I proceeded to move my hands to his pecs, and dance them around, getting every bit of his strong chest. I moved my hands to his sternum, and moved it down, then spread my palms apart, washing my hands over his stomach and sides. Followed my hands down to his dick and balls, and carefully washed them, looking down. I made carefully sure to be gentle with his testicles, not wanting to hurt him in the moment. But I followed my hands up to the base, moved them in and rubbed my hands down the shaft of his penis. I then pulled the skin back, and let the running water wash away what it needed to. I backed up and then I cleaned my hands off with the water, then ran my hand over his dick as I got on my knees, making sure it was clean. Same thing with his legs. I felt I got all the soap off. He looked clean enough.

I stood up and looked him over. I felt I got everything everywhere I looked, and ran my hands all over Cameron’s frame one last time. Taking all the soap off, doing as best of a job as I could, as his friend.

“I think that’s it…don’t think I missed anything?” I said aloud.

“You didn’t get my neck really, but that’s okay.” He said.

“Sorry, let me-”

“No, no. It’s okay. Let me clean you.” Cameron said, turning to get the bar of soap. I stood there and watched Cameron’s wet body hold the bar of soap. I looked him over again, his slender and strong frame. I could make out his back muscles clearly, his thigh and the rest of his legs too. It was all so vivid, wet with the water overhead. He turned around, and I saw that his redhead was drenched. It wasn’t over his eyes, but his forehead was masked. I moved my hands to his hair and moved it up, so I could see him better. He looked up at me and smiled. He moved his hands to my neck, and carefully rubbed his hands, getting the soap over my throat and neck. He moved his hands down, my chest, my stomach, my sides. All the way down to my dick and balls. He washed those well too. Carefully, softly, like he knew exactly what he was doing. Like this was his job.

I looked down at him as he cleaned me, and I couldn’t help but feel grateful. He stood up, washed his hands, and got more soap. He then got back down and washed my legs, both sides. His hands moving on me, like my personal washer. He stood back up, and turned to the soap again. I wondered if he felt the same way about my body, as I did his? 

I turned around, and gave him access to my back. His soapy hands moved all of my back, spreading his fingers all around, over and around my bony back. Touching as much of me as I touched of him. I was happy he did as much as he did. Again, it made me feel wanted, almost. Like I mattered. He washed my back, my ass and my legs. He then ran his hands all over me once more, getting all the soap off. We didn’t have any shampoo, but that was okay. He was finished after that.

“There… I think I did a good job…” Cameron said.

“The best job.” I said, turning around. I loved how he looked in the shower. Water falling down his face, dripping from his drenched hair like it were leaking. His hair was close to covering his eyes, but not quite. He moved his hair up as I admired him, and his smirk made me feel like we both felt really well in this shower. 

“So… do we like… just stand here, or…” He said, looking back to me, then up towards the raining shower head.

“I was thinking maybe I could count all the freckles on your body.” I said, half-joking. Cameron laughed and shook his head.

Cameron responded. “We don’t have enough hot water for that.” I giggled and nodded.

“Well, all right. Maybe some other time.”

“We could… play 20 questions?” Cameron asked laughing.

“Haha, maybe.” I laughed. I moved my hands over his body, feeling like this is the perfect opportunity to do so. I looked into his eyes and stared. I felt it was right, and I moved in and kissed his wet lips. We smooched and moved our hands around each other. Feeling what we both felt not too long ago, but with the extra added bonus of our lips meeting the others. I thought it felt nice. 

Then, Cameron's hand moved around my dick, and I was wondering where this was going to go. I held my hands on him, and tried to keep on kissing him, but I was getting excited. My dick was acting up with me. 

Cameron's hand moved lower, and held onto the top of my balls. It was like he was trying to pull them down a bit, his fingers were on top of them, and pushing them down into my sack. I wanted to look down, but didn't want to stop making out with his wet face. I was enjoying myself too much. 

Then, without any warning, I felt a strong pressure between my legs, and I gasped out and tightened around Cameron. Then, a sickening pain bubbled up inside me and I pulled away and bent over. 

"Oh shit, was that too hard?" I heard asked over me, through the raining of the shower head. I fell down to my knees, cupping my balls, and not able to think much outside of the very unexpected ball pain. The shower stopped at some point, but I could not tell when it happened. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard, I swear!"

"What the fuck!? God dude, holy fuck!" I let out, gasping towards the end. I couldn't help but wheeze and roll on the wet floor. I felt Cameron's hands helplessly search over me. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you that-"

"Why'd you do that at all!?" I let out, still rolling as much as I could in the cramped area. 

"I-I thought you'd like it!"

I grunted and stopped responding at that point. I lied, curled up, angry, embarrassed and frustrated. We were enjoying ourselves in the shower, it was really sincere and such a nice memory. Then I went down, fighting back tears. 

He was trying to help fix the issue he made, but it wasn't working out for either of us. I remember him trying to pull me up against the wall, before I pushed him away, trying really hard not to wail on him in frustration in the moment.

"Cevin, I'm sor-"

"Can you fucking leave!?" I said looking at him with hazy eyes. I remember him looking really sorry, but I truly did not care. 

I saw him look away, and get up. When I saw him head for the door, I looked back down and turned my mind off, cupping my balls. That was that, basically. 



So, after that, it took me a bit of time to get my clothes on and dry off. I felt angry after that, both at Cameron and myself. I limped to my bed, to close my eyes. Maybe nap this off or something. 

A few minutes after, there was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and saw the door creak open. Cameron peaked through. 

"I know, I know. But, we're having lunch, and... you should know, if you're hungry-"

"I'm fine." I spat. 

I stared at him, and saw him look down with guilt. "Cevin, I'm really sorry. I feel so bad, I thought you'd like a little-"

"That was not little, you broke my balls dude!" 

"I know, I misjudged. And with how you were last night-"

"Last night? You're saying this was payback?"

"No! I just thought it was okay... because... I don't know." He rubbed his eyes and sounded frustrated. "I'm sorry, okay? Honestly. I feel like an asshole."

I looked at him, and felt some regret too. I felt myself coming around, but I still didn't want to get up. 

"It's... I'm gonna stay here." I said, pulling the covers up a bit. 

I saw him nod, then look around. I saw his mouth open, then close. He looked back at me, smiled lightly, then pulled his head back and closed the door behind him. 

I felt myself sink further into the bed when he did that. I cursed myself for not asking him to come and lie with me, and cursed him for not making the assumption, or at least asking. Mostly, I was mad at myself though. I lied there and eventually napped. When I woke up, I went over to the cabin, and sat down by myself. I was planning on sitting there like a statue until dinner came to me. 


I saw everyone coming back from activities in the distance. I searched the oncoming crowd, until I saw Cameron. He was talking to Monica, and my eyes didn't get off him the entire time. I watched them until they entered the cabin. 


"-I said, that it's ridiculous! And no one said anything, so I guess they thought I was right."

"You probably are, I mean-" Cameron responded, moving his head and making eye contact with me. He stopped talking and seemed a bit flustered, but tried to catch his thoughts. "Uh, yeah. You-"

"Oh, hey Cevin. You feeling better?" Monica asked. 

I turned to her and smiled. I was a bit surprised she wasn't mad at me from last night, but I wasn't gonna complain. 


"Yeah, a bit better. What did you guys do?"

"We played dodgeball vs another group!" Monica responded. 

"Another group?" I asked, looking at Cameron. 

"Y-yeah, I think they were-"

"They were called the badgers! We had a lot of fun. Oh, Cameron, can you go to to my bag in the girls room and bring me my phone? I think I left it there."

"Uh, you want me to go to the girls room?" He sounded hesitant. 

"Yeah, no one will be in there! Pleeeaaassseee??"

"Uh, yeah sure." He said with a soft smile. He faced me before he turned away and gave me a different smile, before looking down and walking out. I watched him walk away through the window. 

"Listen here, Cevin." I heard, turning to the sound. Monica was looking right at me and she looked less happy than she did before. 

"I don't know what you think you two have, but you don't have it."

"Oh, I remember the last time you said that too! Wait, was that before, or after, I made him jizz all over the place?"

That put a filthy grimace on her face. 

"I'm telling you this now, before I break those pathetic, weak, little balls between your legs for stepping out of line." 

All of a sudden, all that confidence from the last remark, rushed out of my body. She was in my face, and I felt nausea rush down me. I cupped my crotch in fear, gently holding my still sore balls in total submission. "If you don't realize you two have nothing. I'm going to turn those two into nothing! Got it!?." 

My eyes bounced around as I looked down, and I saw no one, or no thing, to help me. I hoped Cameron would come back soon. 

"Don't make me come find you." 

She turned away, and paced towards the twins, thankfully leaving me alone. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in and had to sit down. I did not expect that coming from Monica, and needed a moment to collect myself. She threatened my balls, and that's enough to make me think.

I didn't too have much time to think before Cameron came back in. We made eye contact and I saw him frown a bit when he saw me. He was looking at my crotch, and I realized I was still holding myself. I pulled my hands away and tried to look approachable. 

He slowly walked over to me, shyly and vulnerable. Like he's scared to get hurt, or something. It hurt to think that's how he saw me. 

"How are you fee-"

"Cameron! Come over here with my phone!" Monica called out. We both looked over, and I saw her waving over. 

"I'll be right there!" Cameron said like he was trying to catch his strength. 

"Come on, you have my phone!" 

"One second, one second." Cameron responded quickly. I smiled at him and turned to see Monica looking frustrated. It gave me a good feeling. 

"How are you, Cevin? We missed you at the games today."

"I bet... how were the other kids? Dodgeball, right?"

"Yeah, dodgeball. It was fun, they seemed pretty cool. We also played basketball after with a different group."

"Ah, I suck at basketball! Good thing I missed it haha."

"Oh dude, you've got to be better than me. I just passed Tim the ball each time I could, he did everything for us."

"I bet he did." 

It was silent for a few moments, and I felt bad about it. 

Cameron spoke first. "Sorry, about earlier-"

"No, it's okay, I overreacted."

"No, I shouldn't of did that. I messed it all up, and I feel really bad. It was really nice before that, and then I socked you in the nuts."

We laughed together and he sat down next to me, without me even noticing it. He flipped Monica's phone in his hand, and I watched him mess around with it, not thinking about much. 

"So, we coo-"

"Cameron, I heard you and Monica are going to go skinny dipping later! It's going to be so much fun!" 

We turned out heads and saw the twins walking up to us. Of course, why would I expect anything less? 

"Sorry Cammy, they dragged it out of me!" I heard Monica say. She was on the other side of... Cammy, and settled right next to him. 

Cameron looked at her, and I think he wanted to question that Cammy call there. Honestly, a bit of a weird one, I don't blame him. 

He ended up laughing it off and sitting back on the bench. "No, it's fine. More the merrier, right?" He turned to me, and I saw his mouth opening. 

"Oh, and sorry about calling you Cammy!" Monica laughed, pulling on his shirt. "It felt right, but sounded really wrong."

"It sounded really wrong." A twin said. 

"It was a good try though! You'll get him next time!" The other said. 

"I'm persistent! I'll find a cute pet name, if it's the last thing I do!" Monica asserted, pulling the conversation away from where I want it. 

"You're gonna have a hard time, there isn't a lot you can do with Cameron." He said with a smile. 

"Yeah, there's like Cam and Cammy, and that's about it." 

"I don't know, I'll figure it out though! You can hold me to that, haha!" She laughed, and I grunted. 

I sat there as the conversation moved quickly away from me, and I never really felt comfortable jumping in. Everytime I was about to, Monica interrupted me and the twins ignored me, bringing up a new conversation. We had food, thankfully, but that was it. 


We piled back to the sleeping cabin, and that was all asked of us for the night I guess. We settled down, and that's when Cameron nudged my shoulder. I turned, and he was wearing soft looking red shorts and a white tee. 

"Hey!" I smiled. He smiled back. 

"Hey, so, I meant to ask you earlier, but you can come skinny dipping with us later if you want."

I gave the question some thought before he even asked it, and was glad he brought it up. I was giving it too much thought to bring it up myself. 

I knew what I wanted to say, and tried to say it calmly, but naturally. I didn't want him to think I was rehearsing it for the last 10 or so minutes. "Uh, actually, no. I really don't. And... I'd rather it if you didn't go with them either." 

I tried to hold onto his eyes as he looked down. It looks like he didn't expect that response. And I get it, I do. But, Monica was being really getting under my skin, and I wanted to put her in her place. I knew she was wrong, and I did not want to play these stupid games anymore. 

"Uh... a-are you serious, Cevin?"

"Yes, I am. I don't want you to go out there with them, skinny dipping, and I think you owe it to me to do this for me."

His eyes furrowed and his face tightened around, trying to say something. I was worried that I might've overplayed my hand. 

"That's... wow, well. I don't owe you anything, honestly. Especially after last night."

"Um, what? You offered that to me."

"Yeah, and now you think I still owe you? I'm sorry about earlier, with both Diego and the shower but I'm going to go skinny dipping." He looked a bit heated, and this was not going at all like I hoped it would. 

"Are you serious, Cameron? After today, you're gonna do this to me?"

"To you? I'm not doing anything to you, I want to go have fun at camp with friends."

"And leave me here, after today-"

"I'm asking you to come with me! I want you to come with me Cevin!" Cameron said as I saw him look around the room. 

"But I-"

Cameron grabbed me by the arm, and pulled me towards the door. I struggled a bit, but we went through the door and into the living room. 

"What the fuck-"

"What's the problem, what's going on?" He asked. 

"I don't have a problem, I-"

"You don't have a problem?"

"No!"

"Really!?" 

I stared at him and furiously nodded. I saw him fighting conflicting ideas in his head, then turned around, then right back at me. 

"Are you serious? Why don't you want me to hang out with them? Just talk to me."

I looked at him and tried to tighten up, but the longer he stayed silent, the more difficult it was to stay wound up like this. I sighed, realizing he wants me to say it. 

"Cameron, I ju-"

"Oh, there you are! You're ready to go Cameron?" 

I looked up and saw Monica and the twins coming out of their room. I heard Cameron sigh over me as I grimaced at the sight of them and turned away. 

"In a minute. Sorry, Cevin-"

"No, it's fine. I'm going back to the room. You're coming, right?" I asked aloud. 

Cameron looked at me, like he was begging me not to do this to him. His lips were closed shut, and I could tell I was losing him. 

"Cameron-"

"Cevin, you can join us!" A twin said very pleasantly. 

"Yeah, totally Cevin." Monica said with a smirk. She looked at me like she had everything in the palm of her hand, and it made me furious.

"Everything's going just they way you want it to, right?" I asked her. "Fucking plan is going swimmingly! SWIMMINGLY!"

Monica tilted her head and was about to say something. Cameron spoke first. 

"Cevin, what are-"

"And you!" I said turning to him. I looked into his green eyes and saw him staring at me confused. His soft, freckled face trying to follow the events going on around him, but being out of the loop. Despite them all surrounding him. 

I grabbed his soft red head, pulled him close to me and kissed him with every ounce of energy inside me. I felt his body freeze at first, but loosen as the moment lasted longer. I let go of him once I had enough, and looked at him. He looked at me, confused but engaged. Then, I pushed my knee up, slamming it between his spread legs. I felt his balls flatten under my knee, and his soft red shorts made it feel like he had no protection. 

Cameron instantly grunted and doubled over, frozen after my knee made contact with his soft manhood, the very same that I remember delicately cleaning earlier in the day. I could see him losing power, so I pushed him down, to help him reach the floor faster. Then I stepped back and looked up at Monica and the twins. 

"Bet you didn't expect that, did ya!?" I asked with a laugh. The 3 of them had their own expression of surprise on their face, and I felt pretty happy with myself as I laughed again. 

I looked down at Cameron, and saw him face first on the floor. His hands were cupping his crotch, his shorts were wrinkled up and he was making short, heavy noises. One of those noises sounded like a whimper, and I couldn't help but laugh at the sound of it. I scratched my head and looked up at the 3 of the girls, who were still standing there. I laughed again, shrugged and walked through the door, leaving this place behind me. 

I walked outside, thinking about everything that happened. I walked faster the more I thought about it, and pretty quickly came to the conclusion that I'm a fucking mess and probably made everything worse. 

But, I really did enjoy that look on the girls faces. And kinda just taking over, it was a change of pace that felt really good in the moment and looking back. 

But, then, I thought about Cameron, and him writhing on the floor. He didn't deserve what I did to him, and honestly, he's what I care about the most, so I really felt like an asshole. But maybe, I shouldn't of felt like an asshole? Maybe I did the right thing.

I had to ask myself, why didn't he just do this for me? Why couldn't he not go with them, why did he want to go at all? I guess I'm not enough for him. If he wants to go whoring around with the girls, then maybe I shouldn't stop him. I gave him the chance to stick with me, but he refused to. In this context, I managed to convince myself I was in the right. 

And everytime I made that conclusion, I felt like I was ridiculous for even considering that. I remembered earlier today, how Cameron defended me in front of Diego and shot him down. Defended what I thought was our love, and then helped clean me in the shower after I asked him to. And then I repay him with a knee to the balls later on? I know he kneed me earlier, but I'm not blind, I know it was a mistake. He regrets it, and I don't think I can reasonably hold that against him. 

And then there's Monica. Why does she have to be the way she's been? She had to step up to me and say those things. We would be fine if she didn't do that. Well, not fine. I didn't like Cameron hanging around with her at all. She didn't like him with me either, so I guess I could see where she was coming from. It's just... I know she's wrong. Well, I thought so at least. But Cameron sided with her, didn't he? He asked me to go with him, out there with them... but I said no, and asked him to stay. He chose her over me. Even though earlier was, heroic and amazing, he still chose her over me. 

He chose her over me, and I did not appreciate that. 

I walked around outside for a really long time, and ended up getting lost. I had no idea where I was, and got really worked up once I realized the situation I was in. Lost in an area I don't know well at all, after I caused that scene in front of the girls and Cameron. I thought I was going to die out here, and that dumbass scene would be what they remember me for. I was having trouble breathing, everything felt a lot closer and scarier than it was before I started thinking these thoughts, and I ran out of breath pretty quickly. I wanted to scream for help, but I was in the middle of the woods and totally defenseless. I did not want to bring attention to myself. 

I have no idea how long I was out there, but I could of sworn I saw the light coming on up by the time I found the cabin. I ran to it, breathless and weak and walked inside. I opened the door to our room and saw everyone in their bed sleeping. I walked to my bed, fell down, and closed my eyes. I didn't bother to take anything off, deal with a blanket or anything. I just fell face first, closed my eyes and felt so fucking thankful that I didn't die. 

The next thing I knew, it was time to get up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment