Saturday, February 9, 2019

Camp Hardwood Day 7: Cherry Tree

Day Zero
Day One
Day Two
Day Three

Day Four
Day Five
Day Six


BBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAA…pffftttWWWAAAAAAAAA

So I woke up without a headache, which was good. I didn't need to wake up with a headache to feel like shit. I was doing that all by myself.

Cameron didn’t say anything to me. Not that I blame him, but I’m pretty sure I would’ve talked to him if he tried again. I didn't want to impose on him, so I didn't make the first step. But when he left the room without talking to me, it did bother me. It's weird, because I didn't expect him to try and talk to me anyways. But, it still hurt when I realized he wasn't going to.

Breakfast happened, I guess. Don't remember anything concrete, was tired and caught up in my thoughts. Again, I was hoping Cameron would say something to wake me up, but he never did. But what happened next woke me up.

"Cevin..." Diego said. There was something extra in his voice when he called my name. I guess he was holding onto something. 

 ...and the twins... you guys are with me today." 

Oh boy, oh boy. I knew then that Day 7 was going to be something. The ballbusting twins and the homophobe, who sounded like he was holding a hard, throbbing dispute against me. Which I felt was unpleasant, and bordering on abuse to be honest.  

It might sound like I took this lightly, but I did not. Diego has only looked at me to look nasty, and the twins had no reason to be gentle with me. I did not expect to be treated kindly. 


Diego didn't even bother asking us what we wanted to do, he just started walking down a path, and we all followed. The twins ignored me to start off the walk, but I was on guard. I tried to say absolutely nothing, and be as little as possible. Maybe they'll just forget I was there. 

After some time, I must've got caught in a thought loop. I don't know how long I blanked out for, but by the time I started paying attention again, I had the feeling it was too late. I looked around, and saw the twins both looking at me, smiling.

"Didn't hear us, did you?" One of them asked.

I shook my head. "No... why?"

"Well..." One of them started off, but started giggling before she could finish. She then cleared her throat and smiled. "We agreed that what we're going to do today, depends on how you answer some questions! It'll be like a role-playing game. You've played those before, right?"

"Yeah..."

"This is like that! Don't you love those types of games!?"

"Well, not all the time."

"Well, we think this is going to be a remarkable experience! We're going to start playing now, okay?"

"Uhh... sure." I said, hoping I maybe there might be an avenue for a good ending, here. It seems best to appease two ballbusters when the only thing standing between them and your balls are a flimsy pair of clothes, and a counselor, who has barely acknowledged my humanity recently. 

"Why did you kiss Cameron a couple nights ago?"

I looked at them and swallowed hard. I really didn't feel comfortable talking to them about this, and they could see it. 

"Come on, let it out! Don't forget, the quality of answer you give us, effects how we're going to spend this walk, Mister! So... think carefully!"

I didn't need much more context to understand that it's in my best interest to play along. 

"I... wanted to kiss him. I was angry with Monica, and it made me want to kiss Cameron."

"Is that why you kneed him in the nuts too?" 

"Uh, not really-"

"Because, that really hurts you know. A boy's balls are very delicate, and Cameron was in a lot of pain after you hit his nuts like that." 

I looked at them and nodded my head, holding my crotch with both hands. It made me feel a bit safer, but I was still uncomfortable next to them. I don't think I'd be able to overpower the both of them.

I realized it suddenly got harder to speak, and I had to clear my throat before I continued. "Y-yeah, I know how sensitive they are... I felt like he deserved it, and it felt right in the moment."

"It felt right in the moment, huh? You hear that sister?"

"I sure did. Cevin thinks it's okay to just hit a boy in their squishy, little balls if it feels right in the moment."

"I did not say that!" 

"Yes you did! You said that's why you did it, didn't you?"

I swallowed hard, not finding a way out of this. I shouldn't of said that, but accepted the point and gave in. 

"Alright! Next question. Do you love Cameron?"

"What!? Why would you ask that?"

The other twin butted in. "It feels right in the moment!"

"Yeah, it does! So, Cevin. Do you?" 

I shook my head with a warm face. 

"Of course not." I squeaked out. My voice shook with nervousness as I started to realize this was going to be a bad ending. 

"Aww, did you hear that Beth? He sounded really nervous."

"He does... I don't know if I believe his answer. Do you want to change it, Cevin? Just so we're all on the same page here."

I looked at who appeared to be Bethany and shook my head. I really didn't want to admit anything to her. It was already going poorly, and that's not changing. 

"Okay, if you say so. Do you have another question, Hana?"

"Yes! Cevin, what's your favorite way to bust a nice, healthy, and probably bruised, pair of testicles!?"

That question really made me feel sick. It felt like those words crowded me in, and the twins presence grew over me. It felt too much to ask of myself to say anything in the moment. 

"Is it a knee, like you did to Cameron a couple days ago? Or a squeeze, like that time in the lake?"

"No, I think he'll say a kick! He won the Roshambo tournament, didn't he?" 

"That's right! Oh, there are so many fun choices. Or, maybe Cevin likes the old fashion slap happy tap to the balls. Front or backhand? Oh, I just don't know! Come on Cevin, which one is it?"

I didn't want to say something, but I couldn't just ignore them. I had to play along. 

"I... I think it matters, what the context is, you know? S-some situations, deserve d-different... uh, motions."

"Smart answer..."

"Let's say... the boy in question, hurt a mutual friend, has brutally busted other boys before and got in fight or two."

"He sounds like a real troublemaker!"

"He really needs to learn some discipline. He's pretty rude sometimes, thinks he's way funnier than he really is, and really needs to get put in his place."

"He really needs what's coming to him!"

"How would you say, that boy... deserves to get his little... weak, sore and sad balls, broken? Huh? How do you think... that boy, should take his punishment?"

I had no idea how to respond to that sadistic question. I felt myself shaking in fear, my insides felt twisted and I tried to beg for mercy.

"P-please... don't hurt me."

"Hana, I told you he'd start crying by the 3rd question."

"I'm not crying!" I tried to assert pathetically. I sounded whiny and was clutching my private parts in fear. I even pushed my body up, but instantly backed down when I felt the twins eyes searching over my body. We all knew how vulnerable I felt, and truly was, between the both of them. 

"You sure sound like it..."

"Why are you crying, anyways? Why do you think, Hana?"

"My guess, is that it has something to do with his boy parts! I mean, look at how he's holding himself. He doesn't want us to crack his eggs!"

"That's a good guess! Cevin, is that it?"

"Bethany, Hana... I'm s-sorry for what I did. Please don't do this."

"But we said, what we do, depends on how you answer! This is what you have coming to you!"

The twins laughed and I realized that we stopped walking. I looked around, seeing that in front, Diego was inspecting the path ahead. His back was to us. Naturally, obviously. I looked behind and saw the path we came from. I turned back to see the twins looking between each other, and I ran towards the exit as quickly as I could. 

I only got so far before I felt my stomach get grabbed and I kicked around, shaking as I held desperately onto my nuts. I knew what was going on here, and did not want to let it happen. 

"Girls, please! Let's just have a fun walk! I'm really not that bad."

"Cevin, you need to calm down." The twin who grabbed me, calmly said in my face. 

"Maybe he'd like a hug! Cevin, give my sister a hug."

"No, I really don-"

"You don't want to hug me? What's wrong with me?" The twin looked at me with fake hurt that I didn't know how to handle in the moment. 

"No! That's not it, I'm just-"

"Cevin, come on... just put your arms around me, and you'll feel better. I promise." 

I swallowed and tried to think of a way out. But I felt her breasts press against me as she pulled me in. She cocooned me with her arms, and I didn't know what to do with my head. 

"Cevin, not returning a hug is very rude, you know?"

I closed my eyes and tried to figure this out. I pulled my lower half back, twisted my legs around and pushed my delicates between my closed thighs. I rushed my arms around her and tightened, hugging her as best I could. 

Honestly, the hug did feel sorta okay once I settled in. I still felt vulnerable, but there was some warmth that I did appreciate. 

"See? Don't you feel better?" The twin said as she pulled away. 

I looked into her eyes and nodded. "Y-yeah, actually. A little bit."

"Good!" She said with a big smile. 

I realized then, that I didn't see the other twin. Before my worry could spike, I was pushed backwards, and fell over something low to the ground. I lost my balance and fell back with my hands trying to break my fall, and my legs wide and in the air. 

I didn't have a chance to save myself. It all happened so fast. Before I even realized I was on the floor, I felt the exact feeling I was dreading since I left the cabin. 

I screamed out, trying to close my legs and shoot my hands down to the explosion in my shorts, but there was something in the way. I looked down and saw a twin on her knees, with her fist buried in my shorts. I struggled against the pain, but couldn't fight her off.

"AH, FUCK LET GO!" I screamed, trying to kick my legs at her. I felt her hand move around, and close around my nuts with increasing intensity. I kicked with more fear but she moved around me, pulling my nuts around and twisting her hand. The pain screamed through me, and it was starting to get difficult to move through it. I still tried, but I was losing. 

"Why would I let go?! They feel so fun!" 


I felt her hand shake with my balls in her hand, causing the pain the rock me even harder. I closed my eyes and mouth, and held onto her wrist with the hand that wasn't cupping her claw. 


"You're breaking my balls, please!" I begged, feeling the pressure weigh me down. I could feel my eyes getting watery, and I felt like being sick. 

"Oh, don't worry! These puppies can take a lot of punishment, trust me! Isn't that right, Beth?"

"Oh, for sure! We've done worse to other pairs of balls before. You'll have trouble walking, but you'll be okay. Let's stand him up, so I can have some fun!"

"Stop, no! No more!"

"We agreed, Cevin! These are the rules of the game."

Hana pulled on my nuts, and I helplessly sprang towards her. I was on my side, leaning towards her and choking on the pain that continued to build up in me. I didn't think I could take anymore, but what I thought did not matter. Hana pulled on my shirt and balls, and I tried to follow her. I had to lean on her, rely on her. They had my balls in their hands, I had no room to argue. 

I struggled, but I was pulled to my feet with my balls still in her hand. With frighteningly quick motions, Hana pulled back on my balls and let them go with a snap, then pushed her fist back forward, catching me in my stomach. I gasped out and fell back to my knees, gasping for breath. My arms were over my stomach, and pushing down on my crotch as I was bent over my knees. 

Then, I was pulled back up, and my arms were pulled away. I weakly struggled, but I wasn't in any position to fight. I was painfully looking down, and before I was even pulled all the way up, or found the breath or strength to use my words, I saw a leg swing up and crash between my legs with devastating force. I cried out, and all I could think about were these small, weak balls between my legs that made me feel like dying. I began to fall flat, only being held up by the twin behind me. Then I was kicked one more time, and then mercifully, I was let go. 

I fell flat on the floor, and brought my hands to my balls. I was so sure that they were completely broken, they felt so busted and burning. It felt like both orbs had this crack in them, and through that crack came this blazing, but dull and nauseating agony. I could hardly breath, my throat was full and I hacked on the floor. I remember crying, something coming out of my mouth, something else burning my throat, and the cold sensation of my bare hand gently holding onto my testicles under my shorts. Once I made bare contact with them, the pain spiked up and I remember vividly contorting my body in response. But, I grew used to it, and even found comfort in my hand holding onto them. I didn't feel any cracks when I gently inspected them, but I know they felt broken still. Outside of that, the memory of me on the floor was one big blob of pain and torture, with no beginning or end. 

While on the floor, I felt my body get pulled and I began whining aloud. Begging for mercy. 

"Nonononono-"

"Come on! We're not-"

"Come on girls, stop! That's enough."

"But-"

"Seriously! You said you wouldn't get carried away, and this is bad enough already! Look at him!"

I dropped to the floor, and the sudden force shook me. I cried out again, and curled up. Grateful to be left alone, but the pain was still intense beyond words. 

After some lying there, I felt a hand on my lower back. I jumped at the touch, but I realized it wasn't there to hurt me. The hand gently rolled me onto my back, and held me by my thighs. I opened my eyes and saw Diego at the bottom of my feet, picking my legs up. He saw me look at him, then looked back down. He pushed my legs in, then pulled them out, and kept the motion up. It helped work the pain out. Then he lied my legs down, and rolled me on my side. He rubbed my lower back for some moments, with helped soothe me. Then, he held onto my neck and pulled me up. Slowly, but painfully, I sat up. I would've fallen back down if Diego didn't hold me up. 

"Stay up, you're gonna be fine."

I groaned in pain, but looked up at him. He saw me looking at him, and I could tell he felt awkward, but he tried to stare with me. 

"Thank you..."

I saw him look down and help me up. I was on my legs, only for a moment before I slowly crumbled towards the floor. Diego didn't let me fall though, and took one of my arms, wrapping it over his neck. He held me up, and I tried my best to walk with him. 


Diego didn’t need to hold me up the entire time, and I was able to limp by myself for the end of the walk. We got back early, so we could chill or do whatever before lunch. The twins went back to the cabin, and I waited some time before I felt comfortable going back to cabin too. I was scared they were going to sneak attack or something. I turned to Diego, and thanked him again. He nodded and smiled at me. He didn’t say much other than it was his job to do that, and I didn’t want to say much else either. He walked away after I confirmed I’d be okay. I stayed outside, and enjoyed the solitude. 

I did a bit of thinking, and hoped Cameron would wander over to me. With the pain I was in, I really would've appreciated a shoulder to rest on. I knew Cameron would give that to me if he knew. He wouldn't care that I told him I didn't feel like talking to him. He'd realize that I needed help, needed to be nursed back to health, and I know he'd try to help me. I know that's the kind of person he is.

I waddled to the cabin, and made a very cautious effort to make sure the twins weren’t waiting for me. Peeking inside through the windows, opening the door slowly, looking around each corner. My paranoia was misplaced, they weren’t waiting for me. 

I got to the door to the boys room and opened it. I saw Aaron on his bed, his earbuds in as he was drawing and didn’t seem to hear the door open. I looked past him and saw Cameron in his bed without a shirt on. My earlier dreams, turned out to be just that, as I saw Monica lying on his bed with him.

Cameron’s arm was around Monica and her hand was circling his stomach. Her head was lying on his shoulder, and the two were obviously enjoying each other. Monica looked up and smiled devilishly at me. She winked then spoke.

“Hey Cevin.” She said with unmistakable confidence.

Cameron looked up and saw me. His eyes met mine, but he looked less confident than Monica did. He didn’t say anything, but shifted around, trying to find his confidence. He gulped and put it on, holding Monica tighter and smiled as he looked back at her, not saying anything to me.

Well, fuck him too I guess. I didn't think I needed him, anyways. 

I turned to Aaron and carefully sat myself next to him. Aaron felt me sit down and jumped a bit, throwing his drawing pad on the bed facing down. I laughed a bit and smiled at him.

“Uh, hey Cevin!” Aaron spoke, sounding embarrassed as he took out his earbuds. 

“Ha-heeyy Aaron, how are you?” I forced, gently positioning myself like I wanted to. I was still sore, but I really wanted to be able to see Cameron if I looked forward, while also being able to comfortably put my arm around Aaron if I felt it right. His bruised cheek was on the side furthest from me.

“I’m good. What did you do with…”

“Diego and the twins.” I answered.

“The twins? You okay?” Aaron asked, understanding how it be.

“They... uh, did their thing. But I can limp pretty well.” I said with a serious laugh. Aaron laughed too but showed his sympathy with a cringe. He rubbed my side, which I appreciated. 

“Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Hope you weren't too sore going in..."

“Nah, it’s alright! I’m happy to be here now though.” I said a bit louder than normal. I rubbed my finger on his non-bruised cheek. I saw his face light up under my touch. I peeked over at Cameron, to confirm he was watching. He was, and I moved my arm around Aaron, pulling him in a bit and nudged my cheek on him. I always get a bit jealous when I see my cat rub his cheek like that on someone else.  

Aaron chuckled lightly and held me in a little more, feeling closer to me. I didn't look away from Cameron the entire time, and I could tell that I was getting to him. His eyes looked different, and I could almost see the gears in his mind turning. 

I do think it's important to say, that although I was being pretty petty and only doing this to get back at Cameron, it felt really good holding onto Aaron like that. It was comforting and it made everything feel better. It made me wish I did it more often. Aaron’s cool and I know he'd appreciate this. Especially, after the fight after the almost drowning yesterday. Which reminded me of something.

"Wait, I thought your phone was fucked? How were you listening to music?"

"Oh, I looked at it later, took the battery out and let it dry. When I turned it back on, it was working!"

"Oh, awesome! I'm glad I didn't ruin your phone."

"Me too!"

I laughed and held him tighter. I looked back at Cameron, and he looked away instantly. He nudged in closer to Monica, and I felt accomplished. 


We stayed there for a bit. Cameron trying to ignore me and Aaron, but I could tell it was hard for him. And I just lied there, not having to do much but enjoy myself, and the situation worked out exactly how I hoped it would. Lunch came soon, and after lunch, we were told that we were gonna have another competition. This time, just between us boys.

"So, there's a pool table in our cabin..." Josh said.

"What? You guys have a pool table!? What the fuck, why don't we have one!?" Tim asked, bringing up a good point.

"I can't answer why, but we do. And we thought you guys would enjoy having some fun indoors. More intimate, just between you guys..." Josh said, making direct eye contact with me. I assumed he wanted me to use this as an opportunity to mend the whole Cameron situation. But I already found a way to deal with this. A way I enjoyed a lot more than... communication. Pffftt.

"So, you guys game?" He asked.

We all nodded.

"Sweet! I'll show you guys to it. But PLEASE, don't break anything! If you do, it's on my head!"

So, we got inside and saw the pool table. It was really nice, bigger than I thought it'd be. Four pool sticks latched onto the wall that all looked the same.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys. We'll be out elsewhere, not here. So you guys have the place to yourselves for a bit. But if anything’s out of sort, you guys will not be let back in here, got it?"

"Yes Mom." Cameron said.

Josh laughed. "Okay, okay. Have fun." And with that, there were 4.

We looked around for a bit, not saying anything. My balls were still hurting pretty bad, but I could walk around okay. Too much movement would double me over though.

"I call Tim." I said.

"Bitch, I ain't your property." Tim said.

"Uhhh...." I didn't know how to respond appropriately. I didn't forget about the Emancipation Proclamation or anything, but it was an awkward moment. 

After a moment, Tim burst out in laughter.

"Man you should SEE your face! Oh, damn... messin' around. I gothu fam." Tim said, smacking my shoulder. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Okay, so... does everyone here know how to play pool?" I asked, finding the triangle.

I looked around and no one said anything. "I'm assuming that means everyone here knows what to do." I said as I put the triangle in its position, then filled it with the balls, in an orderly fashion.

"I'll break." Cameron said.

I nodded and moved the triangle up gently, then backed up. Cameron walked up and followed with a break. He hit the white ball well and broke it up just as well too. He didn't get anything in though.

"How unfortunate..." I said, pushing Cameron out of the way so I could get in a position I liked. Well, I was also still hoping to get under his skin some more. I think I liked being in control, and wanted to keep it up. 

Anyways, I went for a shot, and missed. Just barely, but I missed.

"Damn, I suck. Show me how it's done darling." I said looking at Aaron. He smiled.

"I can do that." Aaron said nodding his head. He walked around the table, finding the angle he wanted. He settled and bent over near me, assuming position. I looked at Cameron, and he was staring at me. I looked back at Aaron as he was bent over the table. I barely even thought before I went to grab his ass, which caused him to yelp and accidentally hit the ball in a strange way.

"Whoops, that one's on me! I just couldn't resist!" I said with a smile. I looked at Cameron with the corner of my eye. He shook his head and turned away. I then focused fully on Aaron as he turned to face me.

"It's okay. All part of the plan." He said winking at me, making me chuckle.

Tim didn't fool around and got us a solid in. The 3 ball.

"Solids." Tim said. He took aim and got another in, the 1 ball. He tried to get the 4 in at an angle, but missed.

"Fuck. Oh well." He said.

"Good shit man. Gonna drag my worthless corpse to victory, whether I like it or not." I said jovially.

"All that dead-lifting coming in clutch." Tim said smiling. He has a pretty cute smile honestly.

Cameron didn't say anything, but took aim. He got the 9 ball in quite easily. Me and Tim still up 2-1. Cameron looked around for an angle as I walked over to Aaron. Cameron was directly opposite of us, and I leaned in close to whisper in Aaron's ear.

"You're looking pretty cute today." I whispered, as I caressed his cheek gently. Aaron blushed and looked down. I turned back and saw Cameron watching. He looked back to the table and went for the shot, but hit it way too hard.

“Shit!" He said angrily. He looked up at me and we held eye contact. He knew exactly what I was doing.

"Cameron... you're letting your team down. You can't just expect Aaron to do everything, can you?" I asked, hoping to get further under his skin.

"No. I can't." Cameron said bitterly.

I smiled and looked for the angle I wanted. I found it and bent over. Just then, Aaron bent over next to me. I looked over. He was just smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Why, hello there." I said. Aaron laughed.

"Ignore me. Show me how it's done, Daddy." He said. I laughed and shook my head.

I refocused, and hit the 6 ball into the pocket. We're up 3-1. I looked around. There wasn't any good shots, there are too many stripes around. I turned to Aaron.

"Babe, you gotta get some of your shit in next round... it's overwhelming the table." I said with a smile.

Aaron laughed. "All right. Just for you." I curled my hands in a heart and Aaron smiled. I looked back down to the table and just hit the cue ball towards a solid, in hopes it's not a scratch. It wasn't, and it set Aaron up for a good shot.

"If you don't get this in, I'm actually gonna cry." I said.

"We can't have that, can we?" 

Aaron took aim, and got the 9 ball in quickly. 3-2. Aaron looked around for another angle, and found one pretty quickly. He played it really well, bouncing the cue ball off the edge and gently knocked the 13 in, setting himself up for an easy shot on the 10.

"Holy shit! You really know what you're doing, don't you?" I asked.

Aaron laughed. "I have a pool table at home. I play a lot."

"Damn, you got a pool table? Invite me over, what the fuck?!" Tim said with a smile.

"Tim, you can stop by my house whenever you like." Aaron said getting the 10 ball in.  We were down, 3-4 now.

"Aaron, can you teach me how to be good at this game?" I asked, rubbing his waist seductively. Aaron looked at me and grinned.

"Sure. After, I school you!" Aaron sang in a jolly tune. He angled his aim and shot it. He just missed getting the 11 in.

"Fuck me." He said aloud, bothered he missed that.

"Well, okay. But only since you're doing me a favor." I said, rubbing his ass. I was only doing this to get back at Cameron, but I wish I did it earlier. It's actually really fun to act like this. I guess I’m a dirty little slut at heart.

Aaron blushed and smacked my hand playfully. "Stop... " he said lowly. I looked at Cameron and he was looking down, really trying not to pay attention.

It was Tim's turn, and he got the 2 ball in. Tied now, 4-4. I looked at Cameron when nothing was going on, and he was just looking down. He was rhythmically tapping the floor with his pool stick, deep in thought. I hoped he was thinking about me.

When I looked back at the table, I saw the cue ball go flying across the table. It connected with the 5 ball, and almost went in. Almost.

"Close." I said.

Tim nodded. It was Cameron's turn. He wasn't paying attention.

I smacked his stick with mine. He snapped out of it, then looked up at me, annoyed. I pointed to the pool table and he walked over, holding eye contact with me. I smiled at him, not expecting, or receiving a smile back. Cameron bent over the table, and all of a sudden, it was easy for me to remember how hot he was. He was tall and lean, and I couldn't help but imagine how he'd look playing pool, wet and in the nude. 

But, ignoring my mind, Cameron went for the 11. He got it in, but also got in the cue ball. Scratch.

"Well done." I said, rubbing salt in the wound. Cameron shot a glare at me. I fully intended to get as deep under his skin as I could without having to be surgically removed.

It was my turn, and we're down one. I eyed a potential angle on the 4 ball and went for it, expecting to fuck it up. But, I actually got it.

"Damn, nice shot." Aaron said.

"Thanks. I learned from the best." I said smiling at Aaron.

Now it's even. I saw the 5 ball by the corner pocket from earlier and got it in. But I hit it a bit too hard and scratched. Just like Cameron.

"Niiicceee..." Cameron said sarcastically. I looked at him. "Ha-ha" I said, equally sarcastically.

I looked around the table. We only had one solid left on the table, the 7 ball. Cameron and Aaron have 2 left, the 12 and the 14 ball. And of course, the 8 ball is still on the table.

For those who don't know, the 8 ball is a ball you do not want to get in until after you get the rest of yours in. If you do, you lose. But after you get all your balls in, you have to get the 8 ball in to win. And in the rules I'm familiar with, you have to call the pocket you get the 8 ball in. But, if you scratch, or get the white ball in during the same turn you get the 8 ball in, then you lose. So, call the pocket, get it right, don't scratch.

It was Aaron's turn. He very quickly got the 12 ball in. And then the 14 ball.

"Fuck. Are we gonna lose?" I asked, looking at Tim.

"I think so. This kid is straight fire yo." Tim said, getting me and Aaron to laugh.

"You heard that? I'm straight fire, yo." Aaron said, in a very... not hip way. Made me laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard. Hope you aren't straight though..." I said slyly, getting touchy with Aaron. He giggled.

"Stop, I blush." Aaron said. "But you know, I-"

Suddenly, there was a loud thump, causing me to jump. The sudden movement caused me to wince and double over. I sickly looked towards the noise and saw Cameron with the pool stick in his hand, looking at us, very, very bothered. I imagined he banged the pool stick against the floor. I was glad I got under his skin, but it really made me feel a bit... weird... knowing I got under Cameron's skin.

Aaron nervously got back to the game. He called the pocket for the 8 ball, but missed pretty badly. It looked like he was shaking honestly. Nervous shake. I felt terrible for Aaron. He didn't deserve that. I did. He didn't.

I rubbed Aaron's back comfortably, while looking directly at Cameron.

Tim's turn was up, and he didn't waste much time. He got the 7 ball in, our last one. Now all that remained was the 8 ball. Tim called the corner pocket, but missed.

Next was Cameron's turn. He called the corner pocket, but hit it way off. The 8 ball made a weird turn, and somehow managed to get the 8 ball in the opposite pocket. He lost.

"FUCK!" Cameron yelled when he realized what happened. "Fucking crap, man!" Cameron said, banging the pool stick against the floor, making a sound reminiscent of the sound made earlier, the same sound that interrupted Aaron.

Aaron walked up to Cameron, nervously. But trying. "It's okay man, t-that was close. It made a weird turn."

"Fuck off Aaron. You're the reason this even happened!" Cameron spat at Aaron.

Aaron tilted his head, and brought his hands up. "Sorry man, bu-"

Aaron got interrupted by the pool stick again. However, it made a different sound as it struck Aaron between the legs. Aaron sunk to his knees with a high pitched grunt, both hands between his legs.

"Woah, what the hell!? Calm the fuck down!" Tim said, grabbing the pool stick from Cameron. They struggled over the stick for a bit, until Cameron punched Tim in the jaw, catching him off guard. Tim stumbled back, nursing his jaw. Cameron let out a yell and sent his knee between Tim's legs. Tim let out a gasp and doubled over. Cameron brought the pool stick up, striking Tim in the face, throwing his frame to the floor. Cameron was breathing heavily, looking down at both Aaron and Tim, on the floor. He looked at the pool stick, then at me. He shook his head, dropped the stick and ran out.

I guess I got what I wanted. I felt like a king, with his village in chaos. 

I looked down at the two casualties near me. I checked on Aaron first.

"You'll be good?" I asked.

He nodded with a groan. I turned my attention to Tim next. He got the worse of it.

"You good man?" I asked.

"Fuck no! Jesus dude..." Tim whined.

I sighed and leaned over. "Anything you need?"

"Yeah, I need you to fucking fix that." He said with a groan. He continued, straining as he spoke. "I've no idea what your two issues are, but fucking fix it. I saw you trying to get him jealous, it's dumb dude. Just front up and fix it."

I tilted my head. "Front up?" I asked, no idea what that meant.

Tim shook his head, and sat up, holding his jaw and crotch, both. "Be forward, straight. Honest. Don't play these fucking games." He said looking at me.

I nodded. Josh told me the same thing. I sighed, realizing I shouldn’t of acted like I did.

"Okay. Sorry for this." I said extending my arm out, pulling Tim up. He cringed and doubled over, but I knew he'd be fine. I turned my attention to Aaron on the floor. Hands buried in his crotch, eyes closed. He didn't deserve this, and I knew that. I felt bad for him. I knelt down next to him.

"Sorry man." I said, rubbing his shoulder.

"All good man... you weren't the one who threw a temper tantrum." Aaron said, painfully laughing.

I smiled. I stood up and left the room. I decided I'd talk to Cameron after Dinner.

Dinner came. It finished. I was thinking about what to say to Cameron the entire time. How do I just come and... deal with this. All of a sudden, everything felt really confusing. I was worried that he feels differently than how I thought he does, but at the same time, worried that I'm right. I didn't know what I should apologize for, what matters and what doesn't. And making the wrong move felt so scary, because I know Cameron's mad now. And there's the whole, I don't actually know how I really feel. Like, obviously Cameron matters to me. But, feeling the way I do about him, and feeling the way I do when I see him with Monica. It felt so unfamiliar, it's like I didn't know who I was when looking back.The more I thought about this, the more nervous I felt. The more nervous I felt, the worse everything felt, and the more I was sure everything was wrong. I shouldn't of acted the way I did at any point, I shouldn't of said any of the things I said to him, and I single handily messed up everything. At best, Cameron used to care about me, but now sees how much of a piece of shit I am. That's what happens when people get to know me. That's why Dad left, right? I was a bad kid, and never thought about anyone but myself. I'm far from perfect, but I had to be absolutely perfect from now on, or I'd lose Cameron too. But, is he even mine for the taking? Why would he even want me, especially after how I've acted. Monica hasn't acted like this to him, and he went skinny dipping with her too. Was there anything I could say to change his mind? Should I even change his mind? He might just be better off without me, why should I put someone I care about, through the trainwreck that is myself? But I guess it's not my place to decide what he, or anyone wants, I guess. But, would he want me? What does he even really feel. Do I want to know how he feels? Do I want to hear these same words I'm saying to myself, come out of his mouth? Do I want to know for sure that I fucked everything over, and the only boy I've ever felt this way about, hates me? Did he ever care about me, or was he just being nice? 

I did not handle that dinner well at all, and I half convinced myself to just go back to the room and melt under the covers.

Before I could make that decision, I was pulled to the side by Josh.

"Cevin. It came to my attention... that you have not... talked to Cameron. I thought I said you should talk to him?"

I looked down. "I... you did. But I don't know what to say. It's all so difficult, I didn't want to say the wrong thing." I responded, kind of full of crap. I wasn't lying, but that's not why I didn't talk to him during the game.

Josh put his hand on my shoulder. "I get it. I do. So, how about option B. Instead of talking... how about we do what men have done for as long as men have existed."

"What is that?"

"... we beat the shit out of each other until we can move past this." Josh said looking at me.

I tilted my head. "You-"

"Yes. I'm saying... no. I'm condoning. You two to fight it out, just get it out of your system. Worked with you and Aaron, right? Plus, your two's issue are spilling over into the other members of this camp, and that's not cool. Follow me, I'll bring you to somewhere secluded, then I'll bring him over." Josh said, walking off.

I stopped thinking so much after that. 

I kept my head down the entire walk. Then, Josh told me to wait, then went back where he came. I waited for Cameron in anticipation. I paced and paced. I laughed to myself thinking about this. How odd this situation would of felt a week ago, or even a few days ago. Me and Cameron went from the best of friends, our first day of interaction even ended with me sucking his dick, and him exploding in orgasm. Literally. And I loved that. And I know he did too. Then a few days later, we cleaned each other in the shower. We cleaned each other in the shower. And now, we're about to be in a camp sanctioned fight to sort out our animosity. 

Our animosity sounds wrong, but I'm not sure what else to call it. It was just mine at first, but I guess I made it ours. I don't even know if it should be called animosity either, but it's the only word I could find. 

But I felt ready to fight him and put everything behind us. I did some ghost boxing to prepare myself, wanting to have this go as best as it could. I wanted to win, you know? Not that it matters who wins, really. Me and Aaron fought, and it fixed the issue we had. That's all that matters here. Get it out of my system, move forward. I was actually pretty happy the more I thought about this. I didn't have to think much and still could sort everything out. Thank God everyone else knows what to do.

As I waited, I looked around. I don't think I recognized the area from when I got lost a couple days back. The trees were brooding over me, and they all looked the same. All of them except for this one cherry tree that stood in front of the tall and green spruce trees, the only tree out of pattern. Large but smaller than the other trees, with pink and lively leaves. It looked epic, proud. Heroic. I'm not too certain why it was there, a random cherry tree. But it was there, and once I noticed it, it was hard to look elsewhere. The pink leaves were contrasting like a painting with the dark trees behind it. A lively, pink idol standing, but dwarfed, in front of the dark, arrow shaped trees. Heroic really captured everything I felt when looking at that tree. 

Cameron came by with Josh after some time. "...there. Okay, you two, deal with everything. I'm gonna go away and not come back. It's just you two. But please, don't kill each other. Seriously. This camp will not be around next year if one of you dies!" Josh said making himself laugh. He realized that it wasn't a well timed joke and cleared his throat. "Okay, I'm leaving now." 

Me and Cameron waited until Josh was out of sight. Then we eyed each other. Cameron was wearing a light red shirt, and white nylon basketball shorts. A classic. The mental picture I took of him in that moment is still very vivid. His sort of medium length strawberry hair ended above his eyes, his freckled pale face looked as close to emotionless as it could with it still being obvious he was angry. He looked at me, with his full green eyes, and he was looking just as great as ever. The shirt hugged him well, and his shorts always fit him. He looked like the boy I cared most about. 

In this moment, I really didn't want to fight him anymore. I didn’t really want to hurt him, I just wanted to be kind now. 

Funny, how when I'm told to talk it out, I want to fuck with him. And now I'm told to fight him, and I want to talk it out. I always went against the flow of things. 

Feeling confident all of a sudden, "Cameron. I... don't think we have to fight. I think we can-" was all I got out before Cameron socked me in the face. I fell on my back, holding my nose and mouth with both hands. 

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed, muffled with my hands. 

"You deserved that." Cameron spat at me. I groaned on the floor. I didn't argue with him, he was right. 

I lied there, on the floor, accepting the painful numb on my nose. I looked at my hands and saw blood. My nose is always fucking bleeding, I cursed under my breath. I lied back with my eyes closed, and accepted the moment.

"Okay. Okay." I said opening my eyes. I sat up and looked at Cameron, standing there, holding and looking down at his wrist, which was down by his hip. He tilted his face towards me, and seemed to wait for me to proceed. 

"You got it out of your system?" I sassed. 

"No." He replied bluntly. 

"A sucker punch, and you're still not satisfied?"

"Wow! That's fucking rich coming from you." Cameron said with a wide eyes, almost laughing. I snarled at him. 

"Don't look at me like that!" Cameron spat at me. "Come on, you've never been told off before?"

"Screw you!"

"Is that what you told your Dad when he called you out on your shit, too!?" 

Wow. I could not believe he said that. I opened up to him, and was scared to go any further for good reason. And somehow, he still managed to find that reason and throw it right back at me. 

I pushed myself up, but never took my eyes off him. I could see his face shift the longer my eyes burned into his ghost white skin. 

"Okay, I sh-" 

I think that's what he started saying, but I didn't let him finish. I hit his filthy, backstabbing mouth and he fell back to the floor. I quickly rose my foot and stomped down on his stomach. He doubled up, holding my foot as he gasped out. His eyes were wide then he groaned as he held my foot, lying back uncomfortably. 

He croaked out. "Your... foooot..." I dug my foot deeper into his stomach, twisting like I were crushing a bug. He tried pushing my foot off, but I was not ready to let him go. I lifted my other foot up, putting all pressure on his stomach, hopping up and down. Cameron's groans grew louder and more angry as he tried to get my foot off him. Eventually, he managed to push my foot off of his stomach. I fell down, throwing my limbs out in a hurry. I ended up elbowing him in the face and kneeing him in the thigh. 

I hurriedly got off of him as I heard him scream out, and watched him roll to the side and hold his face and thigh. He was groaning in anger as he lied on his side.

"FUCK!" He spat in pain, seething at the teeth. I watched him, unsure what to do. I was only a couple of feet from him. Cameron was breathing slowly and rubbing his face and thigh. I stared, not meaning to fall on him like that. It felt like I fucked up, and I didn't like it. I inched my hand to him, then pulled it back. Scared, again. Then I swallowed and carefully let my hand find his arm. Cameron pulled his arm back and grimaced out. I pulled my hand back and looked down. 


"Sorry..." I said shyly. I didn't know what to do with my hands. 

I heard Cameron sigh and he was on his back when I looked back to him. "It's... I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of said that."

I felt a bit more at ease, but still worked up. I rubbed my nose, which was still sore. It felt worse when I touched it, then moved my hand away, wishing I knew what to do with my hands. 

"That was... really terrible of me, I... I don't know why I said that. I was angry, I don't even remember much of what you said about him, that came out of nowhere and... just... I don't know. I'm really sorry." Cameron said, sitting up. I could tell he meant it. 

"I... it's ok. I'm just... worked up, and I shouldn't of attacked you like that. I had a bad day and... yesterday sucked too... and the day before too." I said, letting out a laugh, getting Cameron to laugh too. It really eased the tension, and I realized it didn't matter what I did with my hands. 

We stared at each other, smiling and feeling better. 

"This... all. What is this Cevin? It feels ridiculous." Cameron said. I nodded and sat back. 

"Yeah... I... it is. I'm not... as good as you with these things."

"What things?" 

"These... people, opening things... emotions... whatever this is..." 

Neither of us said anything, but it didn't feel awkward or bad or anything. We were just there, thinking about the situation we were in. 

"What... do you feel, Cevin?" 

Aha. The big question. I scratched my hair and thought. It was hard to answer the way I thought he wanted me to because I wasn't angry at the moment. The feelings that lead to this weren't present anymore. 

"I... right now? I feel... worried. Scared."

"Why?"

"...Because I don't want to say the wrong thing." 

We sat there, staring at each other, then around. Cameron noticed The Cherry Tree. 

"That tree looks really cool."

I looked at it with him, staring. Cameron spoke next. 

"You need to talk to me Cevin. We can't keep... whatever's going on, up. It's messing up everything."

"I... what about you? Why do I have to say everything?" I asked. 

"What is there for me to say? W-"

"What!? What about Monica? How you're leading me on!"

"I'm not leading you on." 

"Yes you are! You keep on trying to make things right, make me feel like I fucking matter to you, then you go and act like I'm fucking nothing!"

"What!?"

"You told me that 'our star will always be there! No matter how cloudy!' or whatever, after I... moved up to you! Then Monica tells me you told her, and how I'm ridiculous and how you're NOT interested! Then, the next day, you go and let me do whatever to fix that fuck up! THEN we fucking shower together after you defend our relationship from a homophobe and then you pick Monica over me anyways!? WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK!?" 

"You're supposed to realize that I'm on your side man! You're taking it all wrong, plus I didn't-." 

"Taking it wrong? How else am I supposed to take it? I fucking love you Cameron, and yo-"

"Woah, woah! What the fuck!?" Cameron said shaking his head. I instantly felt a lump in my throat, and my stomach grow a pit. 

"I... I-I-"

"Dude, we barely know each other! That's..." Cameron started but he looked like he didn't know how to continue. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that."

"No, you should of. We need to... chill out. Maybe it's my fault, but-"

"No, no. Stop, it just spilled out, I didn't mean that, please-"

"You did though! You take this shit so personally, and you're reading into things."

"Reading into things!? I made you cum twice!"

"That doesn't mean anything! I'm a horny teenager, that's what we do!"

"I... you said we had a star."

"I wanted you to know that we were okay, that we're always gonna be friends... maybe it was too... affectionate and suggestive. But I didn't want you to think we weren't friends..."

I sat there, feeling my head hurt and eyes swell. "We showered... we cleaned each other..."

"I... that... it's summer camp Cevin... I'm trying to have fun..."

I sat there, boiling in his words.  I'm trying to have fun...

I tensed then screamed out, "You can't do shit like that and not expect me to get attached!" 

I looked down and rubbed my eyes, trying to get the water out of it. I felt his hand on my arm and I threw it off me. 

"Fuck off! Leave me alone!" 

I pulled my knees up and hid my face in my knees. It was the best I could do at the moment. 

I don't know how long I sat there, but I heard Cameron before he left. 

"I'm sorry." 


I didn't lift my head until I knew he was gone. I sat there, alone and empty. My eyes hurt, and I didn't want to go back to the cabin. I sat there, on the cold ground until I was certain Cameron wouldn't be awake anymore. 

3 comments:

  1. Dang, that didn't go at all how I expected it. For the best though, I'd say. Drama queen like Cevin would probably be upset all through even an official relationship anyway, reading too much into everything and never communicating. To be expected of young love anyway I guess.

    Buuuut... I did notice, why would Cameron get upset and jealous of Cevin getting close to Aaron if he only wanted to be FWBs? Maybe Cameron isnt as good at talking about his feelings as Cevin thinks. Really though, poor Aaron. He certainly can't feel good to just be used by his crush to make someone else jealous.

    ... And the part with the twins was pretty hot, but, I'm a bit confused. They seemed like they were getting revenge, but why? For Cameron? But they were mean to Cameron too, I thought. Or maybe I'm missing something from earlier. Probably not the best reader for the subtler things when my blood might be going to the wrong head.

    At any rate, another good story! Thanks for keeping them coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment, Jantra! I was feeling a bit anxious about this part, so seeing your engagement really helps soothe me.

      As for the rest, I wary to put too many of my thoughts into your head, buuuut...

      I assumed Monica and the Twins are on pretty decent terms. I wouldn't be too surprised if she talked some spit about Cevin to them, and maybe even spread some spicy gossip. They could be acting out in her name? Not that the Twins really need a reason to have some fun like that, mind you. Convenient excuse, perhaps. Or, maybe there's more to it. There's a lot not written in stone.

      Again, thank you for comments. Always appreciated, and I hope I can feel up to tidying up the rest of these soon. We're officially past the halfway point!

      Stay cool, and see you around ;)

      Delete
  2. BAM! A very harsh and unfair play from the twins but it's exactly my mind. oO
    Love this end.

    Beside this, Lenny, if you find the time than have a look into my last new story, now after nearly one year of silence. Hope the spelling and translation is readable and I'm interested in your opinion too if you want to give one.

    CU, Jasmin :-)

    ReplyDelete