Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Big Balls Benny

First new story involving the boys from Saint Bernard High School! Hope you all enjoy!


Cody and Paul were talking outside of Saint Bernard High School. Classes ended, and most kids have left, or are in the process of leaving.

“I don’t care what you say Cody, Radiohead is the best band of our generation.”

“Paul, how can you say that when you know about Nirvana?” Cody responded.

“They were good, but they pale in comparison to Radiohead. I mean, yeah, Nevermind was a great album. Better than great. But they were around for a few years. Radiohead is still making amazing albums.”

“Quality over quantity, my friend.”

“And you’re saying Radiohead isn’t quality?! They have at least 5, unarguable amazing albums. From beginning to end!!” Paul replied, almost insulted.

“It’s very arguable actually.”

“Man, you just need to give them another listen.”

“I have, I have. Trust me Paul, I have. I just think they’re a bit overrated is all.” Cody said trying to reason with Paul.

An audible sigh left Paul’s mouth. He wished Cody had better sense.

“I can’t believe I choose to be seen with you…”

A laugh left Cody’s mouth.

“I know you love Radiohead. But different strokes for different folks Paul.” Cody spoke sweetly as he wrapped his arm around his friend.

Paul lit up, and moved his head to rest on Cody’s shoulder.

“How adorable.” Was heard from a short distance. Both Cody and Paul looked over and to see where the noise came from.



It’s Liam, the red head. He’s working a smile, walking to our two friends. Liam’s fit, a strong body. A really cute face, and a pretty fun guy. Cody and Paul like Liam. Liam was wearing a light blue dress shirt, just like Cody. Paul's wearing a white dress shirt, and tight khakis, similar to the ones Liam has on. Liam's are a darker shade, however. Both Cody and Paul had their book bags on. Liam seems to of put his elsewhere.

“Hey Liam, what’s up man!” Cody greeted with a grin, extending his arm out to greet Liam. Liam pulled Cody in and each wrapped an arm around the other’s shoulder, appropriately greeting each other.

“What are you two lovebirds on about?” Liam said with a smirk, teasing his two friends.

“Cody here hasn’t accepted our lord and savior as the greatest gift to us on this mortal realm.” Paul said aloud with far too much sincerity.

“And just what is this gift?” Liam asked, trying to get context.

“Radiohead of course.”

“This man is delusional, Liam.”

“Hey Cody, don’t be so short to disagree. If there’s a band that is a gift, it probably is Radiohead."

“MY MAN!” Paul acclaimed with heart towards his new found man.

Liam and Paul embraced each other with open arms.

“Pyramid Song is something more than music Cody, it’s an existential experience.” Paul said to Cody, trying his best to light Cody’s dark path of shitty music.

“Whatever you say man. I hope I can see what you’re getting at one day.” Cody said, now knowing that he won't get any further in this conversation.

“Me too Cody, you’re too sweet of a kid to be missing out on one of life’s greatest splendors. Anyways, what’s up Liam? What brings my favorite carrot to this side of the farm?”

Liam glared at Paul.

“Ha-Ha” Liam let out sarcastically, punching Paul in the arm playfully.

Paul let out a chuckle and attentively watched Liam.

“So, I was walking by, minding my own business. And these guys came up to me asking if they can cop something.”

“‘Cop’ something?” Cody asked confused.

“Oh your sweet virgin mind.” Liam said shaking his head. He leaned over and gave Cody a patronizing hug. Cody pushed Liam off with a laugh.

“Seriously, what’s that mean? To ‘cop’ something?”

“He wants to buy some drugs.” Paul blankly responded.

Cody said “Ah” and is now able to follow Liam’s story.

“So yeah, he asked if he can cop something. I told him he can get an eighth for 40, nothing more nothing less. I don’t got a scale on me, but I pre-bagged. It’s as fire as my hair though, I assured him.”

Paul laughed at this. Cody didn't find it too funny, but he laughed anyways.

“He told me he only has a 20 and he wants to chill with some friends tonight, his parents are out for the night. He asks if it’s all right if he pays me back later.”

“Well, did you accept those terms and conditions?” Cody asked.

“Fuck no, what the fuck man? Are you daft Cody, I can’t do that. I’d never make any profit if I start taking payment plans. Scummy ass kids will never follow up. I told him to fuck off. He’s adamant though, really wants the eighth. Says we can make a trade or something. Or a deal.”

Cody and Paul were listening to Liam carefully, wondering what he’s getting at.

“So I look at the kid. He’s cute. Think he’s Hispanic, dark-ish tone, but not a threat to society.”

Paul chuckled but the humor went over Cody's head.

“Slim, good body. He comes off as a bit... slimey honestly. Don't really trust him, but I'm feeling personable So, I start thinking about something. I’m trying to think if there’s a way I can make an exception for this guy.

Liam turned around and made sure no one’s listening it. He looked back to Paul and Cody with a smile and said

“Roshambo.”

“Roshambo?” Cody and Paul both said simultaneously. Paul with anticipation and excitement. Cody with disdain and confusion.

“Yeah! I thought, he’s cute. I’d like to bust him. So, instead of doing so and not getting any money… I get money, and bust him” Liam started smiling extra. “If he wins, he won’t have to pay the extra 20 down the line. If he loses, I get 2 free hits on him. Free hit per 10 he's not giving me. He accepted the offer.”

“I love the idea!” Paul said gleefully

“I hate the idea.” Cody said disappointed

“Cody, you’re absolutely no fun. We all have gotten hit in the junk before too man, we don’t ruin the fun of it though.” Liam said.

“But it’s not fun. It’s hurtful and humiliating.”

“Which are two of the reasons why it’s fun! Plus, it’s a way to spice up an otherwise boring day. And don’t act like you don’t think some of these fools at this school shouldn't be removed from the gene pool.”

That got a small chuckle out of Cody.

“Well, it’s up to you. I still do not condone.”

“Of course you don’t, but that’s okay. Because I love you no matter what.” Liam answered with a warm smile.

“Glad I can finally feel love.” Cody said with a smirk.

“Anyways” Liam spoke as he chuckled. “I bring this to you guys because I’d like it if you guys came along, and maybe bring someone else too. We’re gonna meet up in the locker room in a few to conduct this transaction. Idk if he’s gonna bring anyone, and I don’t feel like getting mugged or anything. Just want some backup.”

“I’ll come. Hopefully in more ways than one.” Paul said with a smirk.

“That’s my girl” Liam said as he slapped Paul's ass.

Paul made a little noise, and widened his eyes as he sent his hands to his toosh. Totally not expecting an ass slap.

“Cody?” Liam asked.

“Well, I really shouldn’t. I have work to get down and paper due tomorrow. I don’t want to fall behind or anything.”

“Please Cody? What if I get mugged and raped. And Paul gets mugged and raped too. All because they outnumbered us... because you were too self-centered to help us when we needed you the most?” Liam asked, trying to convince Cody that this is more important than school work.

“Fuck off man” Cody said laughing. “Find someone else please, I can’t.”

“All right, all right. Paul, come help me find someone.”

“Gotcha. See ya later Cody. Text if anything.” Paul said, waving at Cody.

“Sure thing. Have fun.” Cody said as he walked off.

Liam looked over at Paul. "Well. Let's go see if we can find some hired muscle."

"Of course. Let's head out." Paul said, and both went inside looking for someone. They looked around for a bit. The first friend they came across was Nate.

"Hey, look it's our favorite moody cutie, Nate!" Liam said, causing Nate to look up from his locker.

"Oh, hey guys. What's up?" Nate asked as he went into his locker again.

"I've been challenged to a duel, and want to make sure they play fair. Need some backup, you good to lend your aid?" Liam asked, leaning on the locker next to Nate.

Nate looked up at Liam and Paul. He's not normally one to help out. But he's nothing planned. Plus, it could be fun, Nate reasoned.

"Yeah, sure." Nate said as he closed his locker, and putting his bag in too. "Take me to the battlegrounds."

"That went a lot smoother than I thought it would." Paul said.

"Honestly. I was totally ready to get on my knees and beg." Liam said smiling.

"Well, if you want to get on your knees, don't let me stop you." Nate said with a smirk.

"I'm sure you'd like that, wouldn't you, big boy?" Liam flirted, grabbing Nate's bulge, causing him to jolt back. Liam laughed then let go, allowing Nate to hold his hand over his crotch.

"Normally, people don't thank their friends by grabbing their balls." Nate spat at Liam.

"Oh, you heard that Paul? We're his friends! I'm touched." Liam sarcastically said, laughing with Paul.

"All right, screw you guys, I'm going home." Nate said shaking his head and reopening his locker with impressive speed.

"No, no. I'm joking, joking. Come on." Liam pleaded with Nate.

"Fuck off." Nate said as he tried to walk away after closing his locker.

"Please, come on. What can I do to change your mind?" Liam said standing in front of the wavey haired kid. Nate stopped and looked into Liam's blue eyes. He sighed and turned his head, closing his eyes. Nate opened his brown eyes and grabbed Liam, pulling him close then slammed his knee between Liam's legs, crushing his nuts in his brown khakis. Liam let out a grunt, his eyes went wide as his knees fell to the floor.
"All right. I forgive you." Nate said looking down at Liam who was on his knees. One hand buried in his groin, other hand on the floor. His head on the floor as he let out a groan.

"Great..." Liam said as he rolled over, sending both hands down, comforting his aching balls.

Paul looked down, chuckling. "That's not gonna help you in the 'duel'"

"Not at all..." Liam said, starting to get up.

"Why? You gonna roshambo, or something?" Nate said laughing as he fit his bag back in his locker.

"Actually, yes." Paul said.

"Oh. Well, shouldn't have grabbed my dick then talked shit." Nate said looking back at Liam, who's managed to stand up now.

"Yeah... My bad..." Liam said, looking down. Breathing slowly, hands on his knees.

A few dull moments passed, with Liam trying to cope with the dull ache he's earned.
"Okay, I'm good." Liam said, jumping up and down, causing the bulge in his khakis to move with him. Paul noticed and smirked.

"All right, let's go! And please, don't bust me again. My balls need to be in prime condition." Liam said smiling, back in good spirits.


The 3 headed down to the locker room. Liam, carrot red headed and blue eyed. Paul, jet black haired and green eyed. And Nate, light brown haired and brown eyed. The 3 reached the locker room and waited. Paul put his bag against the lockers.
"It seems we got here first." Liam said, sitting on the bench.

"What even brought this on?" Nate asked.

"This guy wants an eighth. I said 40, he only has 20. We agreed on Roshambo. I win, I get some free shots on him, he wins, we call it even."

"That's an option now?" Nate asked.

"No. And don't be spreading shit about that either, this is a one time thing. I'm just in a good mood, and he's pretty cute."

"Is he?" Nate asked.

"I think so. His name's... I don't know actually. I can spot him if I see him though. He's Hispanic."

Just then, a Hispanic kid came and joined them. He had a couple friends with him too. None had their bags with them, and all 3 of them were strong and have obviously spent some time in the gym, just like the 3 of our friends. The Hispanic was the slimmest of the three. There's a white guy with short light brown hair and boyish good looks with baby blue eyes. There's also a black guy with a buzz cut with a much stronger body and rugged face. Brown eyes. 

The Hispanic at the head of them was handsome too. A hot Hispanic face, sporting a handsome, if not slimey smile. Light brown eyes and a short buzz cut. He had a couple of piercings, one in each ear. Little specks, nothing extravagant. 

"Looks like you brought some friends too." Liam said smiling, standing up from the bench that supported him. 

The Hispanic spoke. "Yeah, I did. You got the eighth?" 

"Yeah, right here." Liam said, pulling a baggie out of his pocket, showing the herbs. He tossed it at Paul, and Paul pocketed it.

"You'll get it after I win, get the 20 and the extra shots." Liam said.

The Hispanic kid laughed.

"Wait, what's your name? I don't think you told me." Liam asked.

"Benny." The Hispanic said. 

"Benny? I thought it would be... something different, haha." Liam said in good spirits, trying to make a joke or something.

"Just because I look like a Carlos doesn't mean anything. You look like a faggot, doesn't mean anything, right?" Benny spat. 

Liam smirked and held his tongue. 

"You ready to go?" Benny asked, wanting to move this on. 

"Sure. Take your pants off." Liam said, as he started unzipping his own pants. 

"Woah, what? Why?" Benny said unsure. 

"Do you not want to take this deal? These are my terms. This is how I play roshambo."

Benny looked at Liam with his brown eyes. He shook his head.

"Fine... maybe you are a faggot." He said, taking off his khakis. Both boys had strong legs, and cute faces. Liam's legs were mostly hairless, smooth to the touch. Benny's brown legs had more hair, but would be just as enjoyable to touch. Both studs bulges were full too, but it's obvious that Liam's package was more impressive. It's also obvious Liam's spent more time in the gym. 

"My, my... white boy is gifted." Benny's white friend stated. 

"I know! Thanks for noticing." Liam said winking. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever... let's get this underway." Benny said, not wanting to compare manhood's right now. 

"Sure. Spread your legs." Liam replied.

"Woah, how come you kick first?" Benny asked annoyed. 

"These are my terms and conditions. Do you accept?" 

Benny looked annoyed. "Or maybe me and my boys can just take your shit and beat you down?" 

Liam smirked and looked back at Paul and Nate. They stood there, willing and able. 

"Do you really want to test your luck? I got myself some bodyguards too. And they're pretty strong." 

It was true. Paul and Nate are strong, not people you can just walk over. Paul looked stronger than Nate, but for whatever Nate lacked in pure muscle mass, he more than made up for in mean streak. Liam himself could count as is own bodyguard, with his own large muscles. Benny did notice this. He turned to face his crew, and they compared... but he's not going to take the gamble. It could go either way and he trusted his balls. 

"Okay." He said spreading his legs, with a forced smile. "First kick is yours."

"Thank you for your reasonable attitude." Liam said, following quickly and swiftly with a punt between Benny's legs, striking his targets with a splat. Benny's bulge vibrated as a painful groan radiated from his mouth. Benny doubled over and held his manhood, taking a step back. 

"Fuuucckk..." Benny moaned with a pained expression. His cronies stood there expressionless. Benny stood there in pain, a heavy gruesome ache traveling across his innards made it difficult for the strong Hispanic to keep his knees off the floor. But Benny managed. Benny was able to cope.

Liam felt the kick was a good one, he was satisfied. He's kicked enough balls to know when he gets a good one, and that wasn't one to be disappointed in. A wet twack. His foot fitting firmly between the boy's legs, pushing everything above deep into the boys body. The feeling of squishy mushing into flat. The look of nauseating pain present on the boys contorted face. It was a solid kick.

"A lot of guys would have dropped after that... good shit... Benny." Liam said, impressed with Benny's ability to deal with that kick.

Benny looked up from his bent over posture with his eyes squinting, breathing hard. "I thought you were a wrestler, not a soccer player."

Liam laughed. "I never skip leg day."

Benny looked back down and recuperated. It wasn't much longer before Benny was able to stand up straight. This was Liam's signal to spread his porcelain flavored legs, creating an upside down V-shape with a sexy bulge protruding below his waist.

"You better be ready for this kick, Gringo." Benny stated.

"I don't think there's any need for namecal-"

Was all Liam was able to say before Benny unleashed his own swift kick to the balls. Liam's own manhood was pushed up with authority into his pelvis, momentarily creating a connection between Benny's angry foot and Liam's stunned body. This momentary coalition rose the hot redhead off his feet, as a show of strength and proof of purpose. Benny didn't want to lose.

As Liam rose through the air, his balls shot out an affliction through the union Liam unwillingly joined moments ago. This affliction poisoned his whole body with a crippling ache, like a toxin coursing this his veins. As Liam's body started to come back down to the ground, Benny lowered his foot, breaking the partnership he forced on the vulnerable stud. This allowed Liam's large bulge to unflatten itself, and reform it's shape. When this happened, it released an even more debilitating pain throughout Liam's muscular body. All the muscles that Liam own, which makes him so strong and so attractive, all meant nothing. They meant nothing because Benny attacked the source of his power.

Liam's eyes crossed as he swung his hands down to nurse his bulge. He croaked out a gasp and had to fight every urge to curl into a ball.

"Goddamn, that kick is making me nauseous." Paul said, cringing and holding his own bulge through his khakis.

Nate was cringing and holding his own package too. He didn't have as much sympathy for Liam as Paul seemed to, but he felt the kick.

Liam's face started growing red, as his face started looking sick. Liam did not expect the kick Benny threw at him, and he was not able to handle it as well as Benny did. Perhaps Nate's knee earlier really effected Liam's ability to take it.

"Damn... looks like your balls aren't as strong as mine."  Benny said, grabbing his bulge mockingly.

"That's why they call you Big Balls Benny." The white crony said.

Benny laughed. "Yeah... spread the gospel Allen." And so... Benny's white friend was Allen.

"I love how Liam's face gets so red when he's really feeling a busting." Paul said laughing, nudging Nate's arm. Nate looked at Paul with a questioning gaze.

"You know we're on his team, right?"

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm appreciating him. Come on Nate, use your head."

Nate nodded and turned his face back to his bent over friend. Liam's hands were still buried in his crotch, which was still radiating waves of agony.

"Hooolllyy fuuucckk..." Liam croaked in pain. He stumbled and moved a hand to his stomach, trying to deal with the large area of pain across his abdomen.

Liam really expected that he'd be able to deal with this better. He normally handles it better, he's no stranger to getting busted. But this kick was more than he bargained for. Liam was seriously wishing he didn't accept this bet.

"Come on Liam... I thought more of you..." Benny taunted.

"You and me both Mexico..." Liam replied in pain.

Benny cringed at the comment. "I'm not Mexican, Scotland."

"And I'm Irish, so we're both insulted."

Liam groaned and pushed his body straight up, ripping the band-aid off instead of slowing peeling it off. A large wave of pain erupted in the hot 17 year old's midsection, creating another grimace to plague his cute face.

"Travis, do you think carrottop here can take another kick?" Benny asked.

His black friend responded. "Nah, doesn't look like it. He's fucked." And so, he was Travis.

"You know it's true if Travis says so. Damn, I think you're fucked Liam." Nate said sarcastically.

"Fuck off pretty boy." Travis replied.

Nate smirked at Travis but didn't say anything more.

Liam gathered his strength and took his time. He wanted to be able to kick Benny just as hard as Benny kicked him. Liam did not want to lose this bet.

"Don't worry dude, I ain't got anything to do today. I can stand here in my underwear all day." Benny said, stretching as he finished his statement. His white dress shirt raising over the waistband of his underwear, revealing his strong and hairy abs.

"Got yourself a whole forest there, don't you?" Liam commented.

"Of course, I'm a man. Like it's supposed to be." Benny said proud of his masculinity.

"Tell yourself that if it makes you feel better." Liam said taking off his blue dress shirt, showing off his defined and sexy hairless body.

Benny took off his white dress shirt too, to show off his strong and hairy masculine body.

"Like a real man." Benny said, rubbing his hand over his hairy abdomen.

Liam looked at Benny's body, then down at his own and laughed. "You have more hair, but I have more muscles. And a much better body. I'll take this over your lack of hygiene."

Benny didn't that comment very much. "Watch your mouth Liam. You wouldn't want to regret anything."

"Spread your legs and so you can regret accepting this bet." Liam replied.

Benny shook his head but obliged, spreading his darker olive toned legs.

Liam eyed his targets and amped himself up. Liam needed to swing back into things. This has moved on from just a bet, to a competition between the two emerging adults. The testosterone raging through the two's system was urging both to one up each other. It's Liam's turn to prove himself. And Liam is a proud man.

Liam sent his foot screaming through the air, crashing up into Benny's huevo's, absolutely crushing his manhood. Benny's feet were lifted off the air, just like Liam's were not too long ago. And just like Liam, the kick caused Benny an extraordinary amount of anguish. As Benny's balls reformed back to an orb-like shape Benny sent his hands down to his nuts, nursing the agonizing globes that caused his eyes to bulge out, mouth to quiver and body to tense.

"That's our boy!" Paul said, proud of Liam.

Liam held his head with pride. Benny hung his head with pain.

Benny gritted his teeth as his strong and sexy body overwhelmed his sensations with strenuous pain. Moaning as he was doubled over, trying so very hard to stay on his feet.

His cronies, Allen and Travis, watched with more emotion then before. Invested in the duel, wondering what's going to happen next. Is their leader going to drop to his knees? If he doesn't will Liam be able to take another kick? And if Liam is able to... will Benny be able to?

"My fucking nuts man... I...ca-" Benny interrupted himself with a fit of coughing, leaning back on to the lockers to help him stay on his feet. He needed the support.

"Are you gonna let this punkass white boy school you?" Travis said, trying to encourage Benny to keep on going.

Benny looked over to Travis with heavy breath from his crouched perspective. Travis's words helped.

"You're right..." Benny said as he stood up, holding his soft bulge. He grunted as more pain came over him. But he tried to look strong.

"Come on. Show me how the weaker man kicks." Liam mocked, spreading his legs once again.

This aggravated Benny. In a fit of rage, Benny screamed out as he let his own kick rip through the air. The instep of his foot splatted Liam's cotton held bulge with a loud and wet splat. This mashed the mushy meat in Liam's loins, lifting the six foot something's sexy stature off the ground.

Liam screamed a blood curdling cry as something worse than the previous explosion of agony erupted from the force of Benny's kick connecting with his large and sensitive gonads. Liam's blue eyes closed as his feet reached the floor once again. Liam stumbled and staggered as his legs weakened. That kick to his balls was absolutely brutal.

"Dayum, I think you broke his balls." Travis said as he jumped in place with his hand over his mouth and other over his balls. Everyone in the room was in a state of agreement with Travis. Liam's balls may have just cracked.

Nate was impressed with Benny's kick, and knew Liam was done. There's no way Liam could stay up on his own after that. It was an ugly kick.

Benny was waiting for Liam to drop so he could get what he knew he's earned off of that kick. Allen couldn't help but feel bad for Liam as Liam's face grew redder by the moment, and it looked more and more likely that he was going to collapse and pass out.

Paul however... he grew a boner.

Liam found the act of breathing to be quite difficult to figure out as he started falling. Luckily for Liam, as he started falling, he was able to find a nearby bench. Instead of falling to the floor, he fell to the bench. This support was enough for him to stay on his feet as he struggled with nausea and the perpetual agonizing waves he was feeling every second.

"What the fuck, that's cheating! He can't do that!" Benny screamed.

"Hey, you used the lockers. He can use the bench." Nate said, making a point.

"That's different. I moved towards it to help, Liam's using the bench as a literal crutch! He should lose!!" Benny yelled

"Should have said something earlier. No more support for anyone from here on. If you can't stay on your feet without using something else, than you lose." Paul added.

Benny shook his head and cursed under his breath.

"That's bullshit." Travis added.

"It's whatever... I mean look at him..." Allen said, pointing at Liam. He looked horrible. His face was red, he was taking large painful breaths. His face was a mask of pain and he was struggling not to collapse on the bench. His eyes were glazed over. "... He's not going to be able to go on. Just let him have it, you got this bro."

This made sense to Benny. But he still felt cheated. "Whatever. You're right, I'm going to win anyways."

Everyone came to the same conclusion. Liam couldn't fight off a 3 legged kitten in his current state.

Everyone waited as Liam slowly let the pain wash away. There was nothing else Liam could do. He was overwhelmed with the pain his testicles were causing him. He could hardly move, hardly think, hardly do anything but be as motionless as possible and feel one of the, if not the single worst physical pains a man could feel. His white naked body was covered in sweat, glistening along his muscles. And Paul was quite enjoying the sight. He did a good job of hiding his erection, but he made no effort to hide his eyes ogling Liam's sexy body in his state of distress.

Nate glanced over at Paul and watched his green eyes look over every inch of Liam's pained body.

"Don't make it so obvious." Nate said lowly to Paul. Paul was too immersed in the moment to realize Nate was talking to him. Nate backhanded Paul in his khaki's, breaking Paul from his fixation.

"Ughwhat the fuck." Paul said, bent over.

"What? Looked like you were enjoying ball pain. Wanted to do you a favor." Nate said.

Paul cringed as the dull ache made it hard to focus on much else. It wasn't a hard hit, but it was still a nut shot.

Time passed.

"Okay... I think I'm okay now..." Liam finally said.

"Yeah, thanks to that bench..." Benny said, still salty.

Liam glared up at Benny. "You used that locker, and I didn't complain..."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. No more using something to support you. Either you stay on your feet on your own or you don't."

Liam sighed and looked down. He was still feeling really bad, and was becoming more and more sure he wasn't going to be able to win this. He pushed himself up slowly, raising his strong upper body. He flexed and tensed his muscles to try and deal with the pain. I'm not entirely sure doing so is supposed to help, but it made Liam feel better. It also made Paul feel better.

"Come on Liam, just kick and get it over with so I can finish it off. I want to be able to smoke this off." Benny said, trying to hurry this along.

Benny's attitude was really getting under Liam's skin.

"Does he think he's better than me?" Liam thought to himself.

"I'm bigger... I'm stronger... I'm better than he is. Fuck him."

Liam was really getting worked up. Not only did he want to prove that he's the better man, but he wanted to cause Benny more agony than Benny has caused him. He wanted to make him pay.

Liam created some more distance between himself and Benny. Benny watched quizzically.

Liam's blue eyes looked into Benny's brown eyes. Benny could see that Liam's demeanor has changed. Benny gulped.

"Fuck you." Liam spat as he charged at Benny's open legs with a sense of determination. Benny started to worry for his own well being as Liam looked like he had every intention to make Benny a eunuch by the end of his charge. As Liam went for the kick, Benny brought his leg up and held his bulge with his hands. Liam kicked Benny's leg, which is much more boring than kicking Benny's balls, so it will not get the same level of description.

"What the fuck!??!?" Liam said, pushing Benny.

"What the fuck was that running start? We didn't agree to that." Benny yelled.

"We never said we couldn't either you fucking pussy." Liam said in Benny's face.

"Okay, okay, let's calm down..." Allen said as he pushed himself between the two heated hotties, pushing each back with his hand.

"That was fucking bullshit Benny. You pussied out, plain and simple." Paul spat, who was really disappointed.

"Go fuck yourself." Benny spat, turning his body 90 degrees to face Paul. Paul and Benny held eye contact, both worked up.

"You're a fucking pussy." Paul restated.

Benny raised his middle finger to Paul, and with his other hand grabbed his ample bulge. "Suck my fucking cock."

"Come on then, just don't stand there." Paul said, motioning Benny to come over.

Benny tried to walk to Paul, but Allen pulled him back.

"What the fuck yo, le-"

Was all Benny was able to let out before Liam sent his foot to Benny's bulge from the side. Liam's side kick connected with both of Benny's balls with a smack, catching the Hispanic off guard. No one was expecting this kick. Benny doubled over and held his crotch in a grimace. Liam pushed Benny's head as he was bent over, toppling the stunned Hispanic. Benny's legs were pulled together tightly as he was bent over, on the floor on his side. His hands holding his bulge, eyes and mouth clenched shut as the crippling kick to his nuts held him captive.

"What the fuck was that!?" Allen yelled at Liam, punching him in the face, dropping the hot headed red head to his back. Allen took the opportunity he saw before him; the strong muscled red head, dazed on the flat of his back and legs spread. He sent a pendulum kick to Liam's uber-sensitive testicles, crushing them as Allen's foot smashed into Liam's pelvis. Liam let out a painful cry as he curled up, holding his injured orbs.

Preoccupied with Liam, Allen didn't notice Paul running at him. Paul jumped at Allen, pushing him to the floor. His head bounced off the floor, dazing Allen momentarily. Paul looked at Allen for a moment as Paul knelled on the floor next to him. Short light brown hair that fit his baby blue eyes and boyish good looks really well. Paul thought Allen was cute. But that didn't matter as Paul sent a fist to Allen's strong abs, causing Allen to let out a pained cough. Paul sent another fist to Allen's abs, and then one to his jaw.

Paul was about to layeth the smackdown upon Allen, before Travis interrupted. Travis grabbed the large and in charge teen and threw him against the lockers, asserting his dominance. Paul isn't a small guy either... he's quite large. But Travis threw him like a rag doll, making a loud noise when the human being hit the lockers. Paul fell to the floor, unsure of what the fuck just happened. He became aware when Travis lifted Paul up by his collar and pushed him against the locker. Paul saw the handsome black man stare him down with a face of stern displeasure.

"You picked the wrong-" Was all Travis was able to say before Nate sent a running knee between Travis's tree trunks from behind. Travis cried out as he let go of Paul's collar, and started to fall downwards. Fell to the floor slowly, like a dying elephant. Travis had no idea what just happened or why he was currently overwhelmed with an explosion of crippling dull pain in his lower body that's spreading in waves. The black man lost his ability to breath properly as he gasped and tears start to form. He felt his arms get dragged away from his crotch that instinctively went down to protect his balls before he was even aware that his balls needed protection. He got pulled back with his arms and was now sitting down with his arms pulled back.

"Fuck, I can't lift him. He's too fucking heavy..." Nate said, struggling to lift the 200+ pounds of meat who was unable to protect himself right now.

Paul moved up and started unzippering Travis's khakis and pulled his pants down, revealing his huge package that was supposed to be held comfortably by his white boxer briefs. But all sense of comfort left Travis.

"What the fuck are you doing Paul?" Nate asked, very confused as to why Paul feels this was the time to take people's pants off.

"Shut up, and move over, I'll pick him up." Paul said as he finished pulling Travis's pants off and went over to grab his arms. Nate nodded and they switched places. Paul was able to pick up Travis's heavy frame at first, but he was unable to continue this feat of strength. Not because Paul isn't strong enough, because that's not the case. Uninterrupted, Paul would have been able to keep Travis up. But Allen sent his fist up between Paul's legs and struck his dangling meatballs with a fierce uppercut. Paul let out a croak as he dropped Travis who was starting to come around. Paul set both his hands to his package and fell forward on his knees, falling over Travis. Both Travis and Paul lied on the floor holding their respective manhood's, reeling from the sucker-strike both received.

Both Nate and Allen looked up at each other at the same time. Allen's blue eyes met Nate's brown eyes and both felt it was up to them to win it for their team.

Both ran at each other and tried to get the upper hand. Allen grabbed Nate's hair, trying to pull him down. Nate screamed in displeasure as he felt his hairs get pulled from his scalp. Nate grabbed Allen's shirt as he fell to the floor, ripping it off him partially, revealing a portion of Allen's strong yet slim body. Allen and Nate had a somewhat similar build, but in a deadlift competition, Allen would win. He's a bit bulkier. But this isn't a deadlift competition. This is a fight.

Allen punched Nate in the cheek when Nate was on the floor. Nate felt it, but wasn't unable to respond appropriately. Instead, he sat up and tried to grab Allen's shirt to get an advantage, but it wasn't doing much for him as Allen punched Nate again. This punch didn't connect as flush as the previous one, but it got the message across. Nate wasn't winning this fight right now. Nate responded with his own punch to Allen's nose from his sitting position, knocking Allen's head back a bit. He held his nose and stumbled back. Nate took the opportunity in front of him by sending the flat of his foot to Allen's groin. Allen let out a cry and sent both hands to his balls as he fell on a knee. Nate stood up and went back on the attack.


Let us backtrack a bit. Before Nate was able to get up, Travis started to get a sense of the situation. He saw that Allen and Nate were going at it and got on all his fours. Paul noticed Travis trying to get up and saw he had the perfect angle. He was behind Travis as he was on all fours in his tight white underwear. Travis's 2 perfectly round large eggs were in front of him. Paul didn't see any other option.

Paul reared his hand back and sent his hand, palm first, into Travis's susceptible testicles. Travis cried out as his huge meaty balls were once again attacked from behind. He tried to curl up and protect himself but Paul had a very firm grasp. As Travis squirmed and tried to kick Paul off him, Paul found it increasingly difficult to keep both of Travis's huge black spuds in his hand. Paul moved his other hand between Travis's legs and made sure each hand had the full of Travis's testicles. He closed his hands around each nut and squeezed with everything he had.

"AHHHHHHH" Travis screamed out as the most painful feeling he's ever imagined erupted from his jewels in a sharp pulsating rush. Both of his balls were getting mercilessly squeezed by the green eyed teenager. Paul tried his hardest to pop Travis's firm yet mushy balls as he moved himself into a more advantageous position. Paul moved from his stomach to his knees. Travis was crying out, tears in his eyes as his strong body continued to tense, doing something that might hopefully ease the excruciating agony. His hands were over Paul's own, but he couldn't reach the source of his torment. Paul was in control.

"my... balls..." Travis gasped out somehow.

Paul started to get on his feet as he pulled Travis's nuts further away from his pelvis, stretching his nut cords. Paul was starting to enjoy this as his erection reformed.

Just then, a very loud "AHHHHH" interrupted Paul's focus, momentarily loosening his grip on Travis's balls. Travis used this opportunity to get Paul back. Travis let out a warcry as he sent his large black hand to Paul's unprotected testicles. Paul gasped and let go of Travis's balls in a state of panic.

Travis crushed Paul's grapes with everything he had as Paul's eyes started to cross. Travis twisted and pulled Paul's balls through his light well fit khakis as Travis yanked Paul to the floor by his balls. This was extremely painful for Paul. He felt that his balls were getting crushed by Travis's angry black hand and the sharp yank that his ball chords felt as he was pulled to the ground was absolutely agonizing. If Paul couldn't feel his balls still getting crushed as his knees were on the floor, he would have been sure that Travis ripped his nut chords in two.

Travis tried to get himself into an advantageous position as well, trying to get an elevation advantage over Paul. But Paul was quick. As soon as he was able to, he snapped his hand out and grabbed Travis's left ball and squeezed. Travis yelled out again as he started to feel that continuous pain again. But he refused to let go of Paul's balls and instead just squeezed harder. This caused Paul to cry out, but also retaliate by squeezing harder. One of these two had to lose this exchange.


However, we left off with Nate and Allen before. Allen was on his knee due to a well placed kick from Nate. Nate was going back on the offense as Allen looked up.

Allen raised his hands in a plea. "Wait, we-UGH"

And as it tends to be, Allen was interrupted by Nate's kick to his balls. Nate's instep flattened Allen's khakis and his bulge in an angry kick. Allen doubled over and fell on his face as a terrible pain came over him. His ass was in the air, his hands were buried in his crotch and his eyes squinted as he kissed the floor.

Nate was angry. He didn't enjoy getting punched in the face. He ran his hands through his hair as he looked down at the vulnerable white boy. Nate walked behind Allen and saw his hands over his groin, holding the entirety of his manhood from behind. Nate sent a mean kick to Allen's hands, crushing his fingers as they pushed into his sensitive balls. Allen let out a yelp as he curled into a ball on the floor. Allen's boyish good looks looked pained as he was struggling on the floor. Nate was angrily looking down, when he let out a very loud

"AHHHHH"

As he felt his balls crushed in a vice grip from behind. Benny was back on his feet and decided to deal with Nate. Nate sent his hands down to his crotch, but couldn't protect his family jewels from Benny's grasp. Benny had both of Nate's balls in his hands.

"My, my... you aren't very special are you." Benny said, feeling Nate's balls, noting their noteworthiness. In a room of people with gifted packages, Nate's was only noteworthy because it was not on the same level.

Nate whined and struggled to do something to get out of Benny's grasp, but Benny 's grasp was solid. He yanked back on Nate's balls and Nate let out a high pitched yelp as he tried to fall. But Benny pulled up on Nate's balls, causing his nut chords, which are special because they are longer than most, to give him a pseudo-wedgie.

Nate grit his teeth and managed to spit out. "Fuck... YouAHGH"

As Benny heard the end of Nate's insult, he used his free hand to punch Nate's balls into his open palm. Nate fought back tears as his agony reached new heights. Nate's eyes started to water as he let out an anger laced assault. He sent his arms flailing behind him at Benny who didn't expect this flurry. Benny was caught off guard and tried to defend himself with the hand he had free. Nate saw the opportunity and sent his own fist to Benny's brown balls, flattening his bulge with a thwack. Benny doubled over, trying to keep his balls away from Nate's onslaught, but still held Nate's balls in his hand. 

Benny yanked his hand back, causing Nate to yelp in pain again as his knees felt weaker. Nate sent his hand to Benny's face and found Benny's brown Hispanic eyes and tried to gouge them out. Benny cried out and let go of Nate's balls, having to protect his eyes now. Nate used the opportunity to swing himself around and bring his arm under Benny's throat and put him in a choke hold. Nate pulled back to the lockers and used that to his advantage as he jumped up and wrapped his legs around Benny's waist.

Benny realized he fell into a shithole on fucked street and tried to do something. But Nate was pulling back and draining the life out of him. As Benny struggled he saw something in front of him. An angry red headed boy with great facial structure, a sexy body and a hand held bulge. Liam walked over to Benny and sent a thunderous kick between his open legs. Benny already couldn't breath because of Nate's arm crushing his windpipe. But that kick sent any air out of his system and made it impossible for his body to find any more breath as another explosion of agony took residence inside of Benny. Benny fell down, entirely defeated. Nate let go of Benny and threw him to the side. 

Liam gave Nate his hand and pulled him up. Nate cringed on the way up and held his balls delicately. 

"Fuck me... good timing." Nate said. 

"Yeah... nice choke hold. You should try out for wrestling." 

"Why? So I can fondle other guys? I'm not gay, no thank you." Nate replied. 

Liam let out a singular laugh as he turned his head to find Paul. 


When we left Paul and Travis alone, they were in a battle of strength, squeezing each other's balls. Well, Travis was squeezing Paul's balls. But Paul was squeezing Travis's left nut alone, as he couldn't hold both of his mammoth balls in his hand comfortably. Both were struggling, but Paul got the upper hand as he started digging his nails into Travis's balls. 

"AHHH, Please stop ohmygod my balls, please." Travis cried out quickly as he felt Paul's nails dig into his meaty orbs. Travis let go of Paul's balls and tried to pry Paul off his nut. Paul didn't let go instantly, and kept his nails digging into the nut. Travis was sure his ball was going to give out soon as could have sworn the wall around his nut started to give in. It didn't give in however, as Paul let go of Travis's sensitive nut before it could cave in. Travis felt as relieved as he could given that his ball was just mercilessly squeezed for way too long by a strong horny teenager with a ballbusting fetish. Paul watched Travis writhe on the floor in terrible pain. Paul took Travis's shirt off and he was unable to fight this. After Paul threw it away, he caught a glance of Allen on the floor. 

Allen looked scared at Paul with his boyish expression and blue eyes. Paul raised his hands to try and calm Allen's nerve as he walked over slowly to him. Allen looked unsure but he wasn't going to be able to outrun Paul from the floor. Paul put on a momentary smile at Allen as he got closer and gave him his hand to help him up. Allen looked at Paul's hand and wasn't sure if he should take it. 

"Come on... either you take this chance or you definitely get beat down." Paul reasonably stated. 

Allen still didn't trust Paul, but Paul was right. Allen nodded and took Paul's hand. Paul lifted Allen up and they stood inches apart. Paul's confident green eyes started into Allen's scared blue eyes. 

"You're pretty cute." Paul said lowly at Allen. 

Allen looked at Paul. Paul was pretty cute too, Allen thought to himself. For the first time, Allen felt safe looking at Paul. He cracked a smile. 

Allen's smile caused Paul to smile too as they stared at each other. Paul closed his eyes and puckered his lips moving into Allen. Allen did the same and their lips met. Paul took Allen's partially ripped shirt off while they were kissing. Allen didn't argue. Paul threw Allen's shirt away as they kept their lips locked. Paul pulled back softly as Allen opened his eyes. Allen saw Paul's warm smile and it lit his face up. Paul put his arms on Allen's shoulder in a warm embrace. 

Unfortunately for Allen, he misinterpreted Paul's actions. As Paul looked at the cute boy in front, he pushed his shoulders down and rammed his knee in a vicious attack. Allen's eyes grew wide in surprise as he felt Paul's knee squash his poor testicles. He let out a croak and looked so hurt at Paul. Paul kept his expression steady as he felt Allen fall downwards. But Paul's knee didn't let Allen fall. Allen closed his eyes and rested his head on Paul's body as he tried to slump down, which Paul didn't allow with his knee still buried in Allen's groin. Paul looked down at Allen's sexy naked upper body from his point of view, and enjoyed the perspective. 

Paul lowered his knee momentarily, letting Allen slump down. But before Allen's groin could fall into Paul's lowered knee, Paul unlowered his knee and sent another evil knee into Allen's pelvis with a renewed sense of sadism. Allen let out a high pitched cry as he collapsed entirely, falling to the floor. The cute boy fell to the floor in a heap. Instantly curled into a ball with his hands buried between his khakis as he felt humiliated, played, and an intense agony. His upper bodies muscles on full display for the benefit of Paul. 

"That was uncalled for." Liam said. 

Paul looked up from Allen's agony and saw Liam and Nate watching. 

"I think it was okay. He started it anyways." Nate said. 

"Yeah, he did..." Paul said looking back down at Allen. He then turned to see Travis still curled in a ball. Then he saw Benny, who's also curled in a ball. 

"Damn..." Paul said. "...we sure showed them what happens when you mess with us." 

Liam laughed. "Yeah... good thing I brought you guys. And great thing Cody didn't come along. No way he would've been as useful as Nate here." Liam said, rubbing Nate's shoulder. 

Nate smiled and felt proud. "Thanks." He said, looking down.

"Wait... so, Benny lost... right?" Paul asked aloud. 

"...Yeah... he did." Liam said turning back to Benny who was moaning on the floor. He looked back to Nate and Paul and motioned them over to Benny. The 3 walked over to the downed Hispanic. Liam sat on his heels. 

"Hey... Benny... You still owe me something..." Liam said gently. 

Benny started to look up. He saw the 3 boys standing in front of him. Nate and Paul on either side of Liam, standing there in full Saint Bernard Attire. And in between was Liam in his underwear, bulge clearly outlined. Smiling. 

"We agreed... if you fell first, that you'd owe me 2 strikes. You fell first... so it's time to pay up. Nate, Paul... pick him up." 

Nate and Paul didn't need to be asked again. They picked up Benny by his arms, but the broken boy was drooping to the floor. His legs were dangling and he was only being held up by his arms. Nate and Paul spread his legs and looked forward. 

"Please..." Benny said weakly. 

"Deal is a deal bro, Sorry." Liam said as he took some steps back.

"Since you didn't let me get this kick off before..." Liam said as he took a run at the slim cute Hispanic, eyes focused on his swollen nuts between his legs. Liam sent a kick aimed up through Benny's abdomen which first connected with Benny's dangling balls, then his dick, then his pelvis. Benny let out a whimper as he felt the kick connect flush. He couldn't do anything. He was totally helpless. There was nothing he could do about the pain.

Liam took another step back and looked at Benny.

"Nate, do you wanna get the last kick for me?" 

Nate hardly had to think. "Of course I would." Nate said with a smile. Liam smiled back and they switched positions. Liam and Paul held the powerless Benny off the floor by his arms and Nate was to send a devastating strike to Benny's tortured nut sack. 

"This is for grabbing my balls, you fucking spick." Nate spat with venom at Benny as he lowered his underwear, showcasing Benny's large dick and swollen testicles. Benny hung his head in defeat, waiting to be dropped to the floor. 

"Hold him against the lockers." Nate said. With that, both Liam and Paul unceremoniously threw Benny against the lockers, holding Benny's body against the cold metal. Nate took a couple steps back and ran in. Except instead of a kick, Nate sent his knee straight into Benny's low hanging balls dead on. He struck them with the force of a freight train, ramming them into the cold metal behind, absolutely destroying Benny's already so sore balls. 

Benny let out a feral yell as he felt the most agonizing pain he's ever been victim of. And it wasn't even close. An affliction of utter suffering. A trauma that Benny would not be able to cope with for hours after. His eyes bulged out of their sockets as he cried out and his whole body tensed as he was finally able to collapse to the floor. Face first, hands over his swollen orbs that radiated agonizing nausea. Benny was down for the count. 

All 3 boys are satisfied. "Paul, you still have the baggie?" Liam asked. 

Paul checked his pockets and found the eighth of weed. He tossed it to Liam who tried to catch it, but missed. 

"Fuck." Liam said, bending over to pick it up. 

"Absolute failure." Nate teased. 

"Shut up." Liam said smiling as he stood back up. He walked over to Benny's pants and checked his pockets for his wallet. He found the wallet and opened it. 

"Oh look at this... he had 40. He just didn't want to give it." Liam said as he pulled out 2 twenties. He looked at Benny and shook his head. 

"I almost don't want to give him the weed now..." Liam said as he walked over to Benny with 2 twenties in one hand and the baggie in the other. Liam shrugged then dropped the baggie on top of Benny. 

"Let's go boys..." Liam said walking out. 

"Uh.... don't you want to put on some clothes first..." Nate said. 

"Oh shit, yeah... haha." Liam said scurrying back to put on his clothes. 

Paul smacked Nate's arm. "Why do you gotta tell him to put his clothes back on?" 

"Because I'm a good friend who cares." Nate said sarcastically. 

"Bullshit you care." Paul said jokingly. 

Nate shrugged and sack tapped Paul who let out a "Opmfh" as he fell to his knees. 

"Yeah, you're right." Nate said. Paul looked up from his downed state with a smirk. 

"You're such a dickhead." Paul said laughing. 

"And you're a faggot." 

Paul chuckled and shook his head, standing back up. "Fair, I guess."

"Okay... now we can go." Liam said redressed. "Oh, Paul. Your bag." Liam said pointing to the bag. 

"Oh shit, thanks." Paul said. He wasn't going to do his homework anyways, but he likes having the option. 

The 3 walked out and left the scene without a second thought. 

3 comments:

  1. Great story, Benny got wrecked! Wonder if Nate could have kicked a load out of him...that would be humiliating.

    Btw Radiohead and Nirvana both suck. Oasis was the best band of the 90's;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, that would of been... quite humiliating. I hope we'll see something similar in the future. It would be really hot and something I'd love to include!

      But anyways, here's Wonderwall...

      Haha. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. Well that's not very nice. I didn't intend to be racist, I was young and trying to have fun when writing this. I'm mixed race myself, and didn't intend any disrespect haha

    ReplyDelete