Friday, September 22, 2017

Update #3

I have updated the blog! I HOPE it looks better. At the very least I am more content with it. It's nowhere near perfect or anything, but it doesn't make me question my taste when I look at it so that's something.

I also added another poll on the side, it's very simple. Preferred method of busting, nothing you guys haven't considered before. It's there just to give me an idea of what you guys would prefer to read more of.

And I also added some (hopefully) hot pictures! The pictures are subject to change, but I thought it'd look nice to have some pics on the side, add a bit of life to the blog.

I hope there aren't any issues with this format, if there are just let me know. I hope you guys like the format however, including the pictures! And if you guys find any pictures you guys would like to share, don't hesitate to send me any.

And don't forget to vote on the poll! And enjoy yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment