Monday, March 30, 2020

Camp Hardwood Day 11: Two Headed Boy

READ THIS DAY FIRST! DAY TWELVE FOLLOWS AFTER THIS ONE!

Day Zero
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten

BBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAA…pffftttWWWAAAAAAAAA


Day 11 of 14. I woke up, and things felt different, but the same. The first thing I did was look over at Aaron, and saw him stirring. He saw me at around the same time, and a tired smile grew on his face as he stretched. It was really cute. It made me get up and waddle my way over to him. I was tired, but not in much pain. It didn't matter much at the time. 

"Hello, handsome." Aaron said in a tired voice. 

"Hey, hey... " I groaned and yawned, as I sat on his bed. Aaron was sat up, his knees pushing up through the blanket. I looked and put my hand on his leg, rubbing and pulling on it. Aaron let the leg I held go, letting it lie down on the bed, and I naturally let myself lie down on it and I rested my head a bit below his thigh. I was careful not to be too close to his crotch, I know it was probably a bit of a sore spot. 

I closed my eyes, rested and felt his hand rubbing my head. I really had no intentions to get up anymore. His legs a bit bony, but I felt comfortable there. I wanted to lie there forever. 


I didn't think about all that much when there. It just felt pleasant. I was really calm, and my mind wasn't full of the stress and worry that I feel like I normally have to deal with. 

After a bit, Aaron shifted a bit to rest over me, resting his head on by my hip. Although I didn't want to move before, I really didn't want to move now. But, I started to feel like I wanted to pull on him a little. I was content, but still wanting more.

I gently pulled on his thigh, moving my head in a little more, closer to his crotch. He didn't move, and I moved my face in a little bit again. I smelt more of him. It both satisfied me, and made me more needy. But, I know Aaron felt comfortable, and I wasn't sure. So, I lied there.

We didn't want to get up, but we knew we couldn't stay there all day. We started to get up before things got too late. 

We unstacked off each other, and stretched a bit. I looked at the empty room around us, realizing it was just us two. I started to oddly appreciate this room, for what felt like the first time. The texture was wooden, cozy and safe. Nothing outside was going to get in here, no matter what. And it just made me feel more friendly as I looked at it. 

I admired until I felt Aaron's cheek on mine. It pushed on me, and I laughed out as I moved to see him. He was looking at me like there's something important about me. I leaned in and gave him what was meant to be a quick kiss on the lips. But, as I did so, I realized I can't keep shorting myself like that. I kinda froze at first, then understood I wanted more and I was going to get it. I held onto Aaron as I gave him more, pulling him onto the bed, and running my hands over him. He held onto my hair, and as we felt each other's body, we knew it was right. We should've done this last night. 

We made out, ran our hands over the other, not able to get enough of what we wanted. I felt Aaron's hands go under my shorts, and it was sudden. It messed with me for a moment, but I got back in before Aaron could question it. One of my hands held onto that wrist of his and pushed it further in. I realized that I wanted it there pretty quickly. 

That's when we heard the door open. We weren't even thinking about anything out of our little world, I have no idea how long we were on his bed.


Our heads spun and we saw Cameron in the doorway. I jumped back, and Aaron pulled his hand out of my pants quickly. That was really sudden, and my balls got nicked. I grunted and stumbled back to sit back on Tim's bed. 

I tried to act like my balls didn't get smacked. I crossed my arms over my thighs and hunched over, which was covering my hard-on, which lost steam. 

"Hey!" I said, loud and nervous like. 

I could see Cameron struggle to know what to do here. More than just struggling, it looked like he was fighting against something. He kept his head down and mumbled something. He closed the door quickly, then there was silence. We boiled there for a moment or two, then I let myself kneel over further and moan. The pain in my balls spiked a bit, and I felt kinda sick. 

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah... I'll be fine. I'm gonna take a shower though." I said, as I pulled myself back on Tim's bed, then worked my way over to the other side. 

"A-alright." 

I felt bad. This is the second time we got interrupted, and this time it was by Cameron. I didn't like the way Cameron looked when he saw me and Aaron like that. I could tell he was hurt. Maybe it's not my place to worry about that anymore, but how couldn't I? I don't want him to hurt like that. Especially not because of me. And I don't even know if it was because of me. I don't know why he looked like that. Maybe assuming it was because of me is self-absorbed. I tried to stop thinking.  

Showering helped me feel better, but there was still a lot going on inside. When I got out, I saw Aaron doodling on his bed, his towel and stuff ready. He looked really sweet, and I almost didn't want to interrupt him. 

"I'll see you outside Aaron." 

He nodded slowly without looking up as he was still scribbling on the page. Then he looked up and smiled after he put his pad down. 

"All right. And, sorry again-"

"Dude, there's nothing to say sorry for."

"I know, but-"

"Then why say it?"

Aaron shook his head, and looked around. "I... don't know. Just feel like I should. You know how like, people say sorry when they fail a test or something. It's like that." 

I nodded and put my hand on the door to leave. I waited a bit before I did, though. 

"No one failed any test here. Only flying colors today!"

Aaron laughed and held his towel close to him, and wrapped his legs around it. He lied back and looked up at me in that same way, and I felt like jumping into bed with him. But, I already said I was leaving. So I committed, and didn't look back. 


I left the room and walked outside. As always, it was nice out. I wondered where everyone was, so I walked to find out. 

I saw Tim and the Twins sitting at a bench/table combo. It was where me, Monica, Aaron and Cameron sat that one day. Cameron gave me his balls, and I had to help him back onto the bench, because I made him vomit a bit too much.  

"Cevin!" Tim cheered, waving me over. I looked down and smiled, then made my way over. I didn't want to rush, but I wanted to get there. I felt on the spot. 

"We were just talking about you!" A twin said. 

"Oh, I'm sure it was very flattering."

"Always."

"We were just saying how much fun it is to mess with you guys!" The other twin said. 

"You mean how much fun it is to bust our balls?" I responded. 

"That's part of it."

"That's most of it, though." Tim inserted. 

"Don't sound like that. We could be a lot worse, you know?" 

"And that means we should be happy? Because you aren't being the absolute worst you can be?" I asked. 

"No, Cevin! It means that you should look on the bright side."

"The bright side, of being abused only sometimes."

"The bright side, that we are fighting against what nature intended!"

"Nature intended?!" Me and Tim exclaimed at almost the same time. This turn a very sudden turn. 

"Yes! Nature wants girls to be in control, and take back the world we gave birth to!"

"Why else would you guys have those weak, dangly things just hanging there with no protection!? They're begging to get smacked."

I really didn't know about that. It made me feel sorta sick and attacked. Personally violated almost. I think part of that was because I couldn't think of an argument against it. It felt... kinda right? Maybe that's what made it so uncomfortable. 

"That's bullshit!! Don't say you believe that shit?" Tim cried out. 

"Of course, I do!"

"That's so fucked, seriously."

"It's not our fault! That's the way it is, and you guys better get used to it."

"Get used to getting our balls abused?" I asked.

"Yes!" The twins said together. 

Me and Tim were speechless, we didn't know how to respond. That was a really distressing idea, and I didn't know how to proceed. It made me feel really sick. I wanted to leave. 

"You're going to leave me here with these two!? After they just said it's their right to break our balls!?" Tim asked. 

"I don't want to be here anymore."

"Typical boy! Get's challenged and then takes his balls and goes home!" 

I had to run from the twins. They made my skin crawl. I know I left poor Tim alone, but I really couldn't take it. 

As I left, I had a soft, sad part of me want to go back to the cabin. Aaron would probably be there. I dug what we were having and all too. But, I couldn't get what the twins said out of my head, and I had to process.

I walked off in a different direction, and paid no mind to where I was walking.

Part of me, the logical and grounded part, wanted me to go back to the cabin and chill, wait with or for Aaron. Move on, try to forget about what they said. But, the loudest part of me felt like I needed to be alone and think about what the twins said. It was really digging into me for some reason, and I couldn't just shrug it off. It made me feel really... small and nasty. It gave me a bizarre rush of tingles too and it was so uncomfortable. I couldn't stand still when thinking about it. Even as I was walking, I had to curl over and hold my folded arms into my stomach. I tried to shift and shake it away, but it was useless. 

I don't know, but I really didn't like it. My focus was shot but even still, I was totally centered around the twin's words. I don't know why I was so disturbed, but I guess that's how it is sometimes. Sometimes, things mean a lot more than they should to you. Sometimes, things hit the sweet spot just right and there's nothing that can be done about it anymore. It all gets set in motion, and then you're just totally helpless. Or maybe that's just the easy thing to say.

I don't know how long I was walking before I saw Cameron standing ahead of me. Once I saw him, everything in my mind froze, and I was caught and tongue tied, inside and out. 

It was just him standing there, looking down at some flowers on the path with his back to me. I took in his heavy, loud red hair, solid but soft frame and honest clothes. A white tee and grey sweats. They always fit him the same way but they looked more tired than they normally do, if that makes sense. 

Not that I ever do really do, but especially right then. I was not ready and simply did not know what to do. 

I was starting to get on with Aaron, and being here started to scare me. Am I loyal to him now? But, this is a perfect opportunity. Aaron even told me to go for this before. 

I didn't know if I should, but I was walking towards Cameron before I could figure it out. He still hasn't even moved. It's like he's just, floating in space, grounded by something I knew, but couldn't figure out.  

"Should I really bother him?" 

I didn't say anything aloud, but my thoughts were getting so loud I was sure he'd hear me when I got closer. My mind was racing, and everything was starting to feel too hot. I tried to think more quiet.

"What will you say, Cevin?"

"What if he doesn't want to talk to you anymore?"

"What if he hates you?"

"What if he loves you?"

"What if he misses you?"

"What if he's sorry?"

"What if he's thinking the same things?"

"What about Aaron?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Why are you here?"

"Are you even thinking?"

I couldn't focus on one thing for too long before the next took over. Revolving door of ideas that might never be answered. I was close, and I was starting to decide when I should let him know I'm here. Should I scream, throw something? My feet weren't stopping, and I had to figure something out. But my feet stopped for me as something started moving in the short distance in front of Cameron. It was a couple of figures, one in blue and the other in yellow. They looked the same otherwise.

The twins.

I didn't even hesitate before leaping into the trees next to me. Using them as cover and pretending that the leaves and branches didn't scratch at me. No one could see me, but I could see surprisingly well through the branches at good angles. I watched anxiously as the twins approached and I realized that I needed to know what was going to happen. 

They got Cameron's attention and he looked up. His hair shifted lightly and his body language was sluggish. It's like he wasn't quite in his body yet.

He looked up and I could hear talking. It was hard to make out, so I quietly tried to move my way closer. My eyes were down and I was careful as I got close enough. 

"...you want time to yourself, when you could spend time with us?" 

Cameron shrugged. "I'd rather not I guess. A lot's been going on recently, and I'd like to think about it. I'd rather be alone."

The twins looked at each other, like they both had the same thought. I felt those uncomfortable tingles again. 

"Well... me and my sister are having an issue. If you could help us with it, we'll leave you alone." Hana said.

"Sure, fine. What is it?" Cameron blankly responded, barely turning to face them.

The twins walked up to Cameron. Bethany went around with Hana staying in front. Surrounding Cameron, I could tell Cameron started to realize something's going on. He started to cover himself up, both hands latched over his crotch.

"..W-what's the issue, girls?"

"We were arguing with the boys... and they didn't agree with what we had to say..." Hana said walking up to Cameron. Cameron backed up a bit and bumped into the blue dressed Bethany, who instantly grabbed his arms, somehow breaking his hands apart. Cameron tried to struggle, but Hana, in her yellow dress, rushed in and sent her knee rudely into his stomach. Cameron grunted and doubled over, breathing difficultly as he looked to be struggling to fall to the floor while also trying to stay up. He couldn't pull his arms together with Bethany holding them back, but they were grabbing onto his shirt, trying to do something. Hana grabbed his face with one hand, and held it up to hers. 

"... We were saying how girls are the superior sex..." Hana continued, using her other free hand to grab Cameron's crotch. Cameron gasped. "...because of how vulnerable you guys are. As I'm sure you can understand."

At this point, I felt my dick start to grow in my sweats. I sent a hand down to hold it. Just to hold it.

Hana started putting some pressure down. I could tell by the noises and expressions he was making. They made the tingles much harder to ignore. I had to rub them away. 

"So, we'd like it... if you agreed with us on this. Especially, after you kicked me in the crotch yesterday. That hurt a lot, you know!?" Hana pushed out as she jerked her hand with a very sudden intensity. Cameron squealed, and I had to move my other arm up to my mouth, biting down on my forearm. I didn't want to be heard moaning, gasping or anything. 

"Please stop!" Cameron pitifully cried in a higher pitch than normal, struggling in Bethany's arms. I started stroking a bit faster.

"Sure... right after this." Hana said letting go for a moment, before she reeled back and punted Cameron's balls into his stomach. I could hear the smack his balls made as she spat

"That's for yesterday!" 

Hana's yell was at the same time as Cameron's gurgling sounds of agony, and it was like a strange duet. Hana's scream was louder and like an order, but the animal noises Cameron made, were so perfect and honest. It made Hana sound louder, more important, because Cameron's scream was a product of Hana's command. Cameron's pained, throaty screech complimented Hana's brutality, and elevated both to something that was beautiful to me. It was a perfect moment. 

The next thing I knew, Bethany threw Cameron into Hana. She was barely able to hold up the adolescent sized dead weight as he was limp in the arms of the girl who did this to him. I know that his head was full of terrible agony, but his body as null of energy as a dead body. But I heard him scream just moments ago, there's still feeling inside that husk. But, Cameron was helpless. He could not resist. 

Bethany stepped in as Cameron lied flat on her sister, and sent her own mean kick up between Cameron's legs, this time attacking his testicles from behind. 

The only sound was the vibrating thud of the kick. Cameron's body rose slightly with the kick, but no more sound came from him. I know the kick hit and hurt, but he must've been too weak to express it. 

But Hana moved out of the way and pushed him down to the floor, not that he needed any help to find it. He naturally fell in a fetal position and his hands were pulled in. He started to cough out, drool hanging and growing out of his mouth, as the rest of his face grew red and worried. When he stopped coughing, he just looked sick, wet and increasingly worried.  It felt so special and intimate. How sincere and delicate he looked. I had to keep on jacking off. Biting down on my forearm to stay silent, I took in the moment and watched this scene unfold. 

Hana bent over and sent her hand down the back of his pants. Cameron started to weakly struggle, but there was little he could do, especially with Bethany pressuring down on him. I tried to imagine everything that he's been through, and how helplessly tortured he must feel in the moment. 

"Please, pleEAAHHHH" Cameron cried, the latter bit in a higher octave.

"Cameron. I want you to know, that you are my favorite boy to bust." Hana said with his balls in her hand. Cameron didn't respond. His hands were trying to reach his balls.

"Come on, talk to us Cameron..." She said as she increased pressure. "... we want to hear from you. We need you to agree with us!" She said, in a sickeningly playful tone. 

Cameron started making noises again, but not English. Just painful noises any boy would make if their balls were getting mangled like this. I kept on biting down on my forearm, feeling the noises coming out of me, noises that any boy would make if they were getting as close as I was to orgasm.

"So, nails make you make noises. I wonder what happens if I put all my pressure on just your left one..." She wondered, getting Cameron to cry out again.

Begging, Cameron cried "Please stop! I'll do anything, please."

I came at that. I creamed my sweats as a terrible pleasure came over me. I kept biting into my arm as I breathed heavy and recollected.

"Say that girls are superior!" Bethany insisted.

"Girls are sUPERIOR!" Cameron squealed.

"Now say that your balls are weak." Hana said.

"My balls... are weak... so fucking weak." Cameron pitifully moaned.

"Good, good. Really feeling the part!" Hana said as she twisted her arm.

"Now it's time for me to indulge you!" Bethany said as she sent her hand down the front of his sweats. Cameron whimpered, but had no power left. Bethany began jerking her hand, and Cameron began groaning.

"No, please. Please, stop!" Cameron whined.

Hana jerked her hand back and back forward in a swift motion further aggravating his nuts, which caused Cameron to scream and cry pathetically.

"It doesn't matter what you want, you weak boy. You can't stop us! Plus, you're already getting hard..."

"I can even feel your dick dripping!"

"We can even smell it..." Hana added, seductively as she twisted her hand again. Cameron shook his head and cried, defeated. My dick was still hard, and I knew I had more left in me. I jerked myself along with Bethany's motions. I came for a second time, before Cameron was brought to his first. Cameron's crying, and both twins working on Cameron's package did too much for me. It was everything I needed. I moaned into my arm and further soiled myself.

I watched intently, waiting for Cameron to explode in his pants. The longer I waited, the less I enjoyed it. I started to feel sick and nasty. Both violated and violating. Then, when the very heavy wave of nasty, anxious nausea really hit me, Cameron began to painfully spasm. I could tell that he was cuming, and I wanted to look away. But, I couldn't, I had to watch. I had to watch as Hana crunched her hand as tightly as she could, further shaking Cameron's orgasming body as he hollered. It was all so helpless but expressive, showing off every bad feeling that came out of this camp. It made my skin crawl and it vibrated my waves of nauesa, making it all feel like a nasty blending smoothie of putrid. 

Eventually, Cameron lied back and made no noises, as his body silently wept. An obvious stain on his pants, as Bethany pulled out and washed her hand with her tongue. 

"It tastes like boy!" Bethany said.

"Weak, pathetic boy. Thank you for your help Cameron. We hope you learned something." Hana said finally letting go.

Cameron couldn't even move his hands to his jewels. He just lied there. I just stood there, and the twins walked away. 

I watched him motionless for minutes. Not saying a word. He just laid there in indescribable agony. His body violated in the worst way by no fault of his own. And I just stood there. Pleasuring myself.

Disgusted, I looked down and saw the stain on my sweats. I started to notice the taste of iron in my mouth too. I moved my finger to my tongue, and noticed that there was a wound on my forearm, and it was drawing blood. A pretty decent amount of blood too. It almost looked like an animal bit into my forearm. A primal driven, unthinking beast dug into my arm. 

I heard Cameron rustle around weakly, and begin to cry with more emotion. It made me want to hold my arms over him, protect him from the world. He deserved better than this. He could barely move, and he was having trouble breathing with his crying.

He barely had the power to curl in a ball as he continued to cry. 

"Why..." 

Cameron weakly whined, like a wounded puppy. My eyes started getting watery. I cleaned my eyes and turned away. I didn't want to be there anymore. I turned and walked back where I came from. Holding my bleeding forearm and hanging my head. 

I went to the cabin, changed and showered. Aaron wasn't there, and I felt filthy. I cleaned the wound a bit, and put a bandage over it. But I couldn't hide it. 


I was hiding after that. I couldn't talk to Aaron and I didn't want to say why. I was dragged to an activity before Dinner though. Alexa gathered us together for an impromptu game of soccer. She thought it would be fun. The teams were Cameron, Tim, Monica and Bethany vs Me, Aaron, Hana and Diane. Cameron didn't even change his sweats. There was still a stain at his crotch, and there was no way to miss it. His scent was heavier too.  

"Hey Cevin, what's up?" Aaron said, rubbing my shoulder. I smiled lightly and hid my forearm. 

"I'm ok. I'm tired though."

"Me too. But, hey... where were you? I was looking for you before..." Aaron said seductively and low, as he pulled on my shirt a bit. I couldn't help but smile, feeling my arm against him. He tried to unclasp my hand, and I let him without thinking. 

"Woah, what happened to your arm!?" Aaron said quickly. I pulled away and tried to hide it again. 

"It was nothing, I just fell-"

"Dude, are you sure? Le-"

"I'm fine, just an accident. Seriously. Come on, they're waiting on us." I said, seeing everyone about to be in position. I could tell that wasn't enough for Aaron, but he didn't fight it. I was thinking about what I was going to say to him later. 

That's probably why I was such an easy target. Within a minute of the game starting, Bethany kicked me in the balls really hard. Not, kicked the ball into my balls. Her foot made direct contact with my balls and I collapsed instantly. The pain was instantaneous, and I was intensely nauseous by the time I was able to realize what happened.

"Whoops, my bad! Sorry Cevin, haha!" the nasty kicker laughed out. Her apology was obviously not sincere, and it took me awhile to recover. The twins were pushing me to get up, but I could barely think. That kick came out of nowhere, and it was so devastating. 


They did wait for me to get to my feet, even though it took some minutes. Aaron helped me up, and I was able to stand around. But, that was not the last nut shot this game. The twins were on a rampage. Before I was even able to start making the effort to play in the game, they already dropped someone else. 


"Ooof! Got him too!!" 

I looked up and saw Cameron curled on the floor, his hands weakly between his legs. He looked so heavy but empty as he painfully lied. His head was sticking out, his eyes were shut but straining. His entire body was straining as he started hacking on the floor, but nothing was coming out. You could just tell there was something missing, and it's not whatever he's trying to hack out. It made me have to kneel down and look away. In respect for a fallen brother. 

"My God! Hana! I think you killed Cameron!" Monica laughed out. 

"I killed his kids for sure!" 

"Is he actually ok!?" Diane said, apparently the only girl with empathy. God bless her. 

"He'll be fine! Just let him sit out for a few minutes."

"Yeah, actually. Cevin too, he's still not looking good." I looked up, and saw Alexa directing traffic. "Cevin, you and Cameron should sit out on the sidelines for a bit. You both got hit hard." 

Alexa then turned to the twins to hopefully scold them, but I couldn't care to listen. I was torn between looking down and looking at Cameron. I suddenly felt a lot worse, and I really felt like vomiting.


I sat back, cupping my crotch with my eyes closed for as long as I could. I felt a tug on my shoulder, groaned but heard Alexa say 

"Come on, you can whine on the sidelines. Just over there!"

It sounded mocking, but I don't think it was intentional. It still made me feel worse. I opened my eyes, barely got to my feet and trudged to the sideline. Cameron wasn't there yet, so I just picked somewhere to plop down. 

I lied there for a bit, trying not to pay attention. But, I could hear them leading Cameron over here. Despite the tremendous pain and anxiety, I couldn't bear to wish to die in the moment. I tried to lean up and start to open my eyes. 

I tried not to look at Cameron, but keep my eyes on everyone else. Part of it felt instinctual, in a way. I was injured and weak, I kinda felt like I had to protect myself. The twins are still there, and if I'm not paying attention, things could get so much worse. 

Then I saw Aaron. He was looking at Cameron, then at me. I think I felt something then, and it made me want to look away. Maybe that was rude of me. 

I looked at everyone else, as I lied there on my side. My hands were between my legs, trying to comfort the pain. I sometimes wonder if it's really worth doing this, because it really feels like it does nothing sometimes. Cupping myself. But, it does makes the chances of another attack lower. And after a shot to the nuts, all you can think about is that pain. Another one feels like it just can't happen, sometimes. 


Cameron was carefully put down next to me, and I looked down at him. His face was so red. His eyes were closed, low moaning breaths were weakly pushed out. I could see the pain on him. The way his body was lying, like a rag doll. 

I realized that I haven't been this close to him in a while. I could smell him so well. More than just his stains. His sweat and person filled my nose, and it somehow forced it's way inside my pain filled body, making me think of more than I thought.

I looked up for one more moment, and saw Aaron again. This time I couldn't look away. I tried to look back at him, as long as he did me. I don't know what to make of it. I tried though. As best as I could. 

The game was starting to pick back up, and that's when I turned back to Cameron. He hasn't moved since I looked away. I looked over his body. He was sweating, his sweats were still stained. He was shifting around, then turned onto his back, and groaned out. He sounded so injured. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't look away, I didn't want to look at anything else. But, looking at him was so hard too. It was so fucking stupid and painful, I didn't know what to do. 

I moved a hand away from my body, next to his hair. I slowly, inched towards it. It was soft, when I finally got there. I leaned closer, smelling a bit more of his red hair. I closed my eyes and breathed. Cameron nudged his head closer to me, and then neither of us moved. 


I would've been fine to stay like that the entire night. But, Dinner was ready and Alexa rounded us up. I tried to object, but Alexa was trying to get us to get moving. Aaron even came over too. 

"Are you alright, Cevin?" I heard him ask. 

I groaned and turned away from Cameron, pulling my hand back towards my crotch. I moaned and tried to sit up. Aaron helped me. 

"I'll be ok..."

"That was a really bad kick, do you want to go back to the cabin?" 

I thought about it, and looked around. I saw Monica next to Cameron, yapping to him about something. I found myself staring at the scene for too long, Aaron had to pull me back. 


"Uh, no. I'm fine." 

"You sure? Maybe I can look at this bandage too, it's-"

"Honestly, it's fine." I said, covering it up, a bit too aggressively. I tried not to let it show.

Aaron nodded and rubbed my hip with care. "Okay. Let's get going then. Maybe we'll have something good for dinner today."

Aaron helped me up, and we slowly made our way to Dinner. I looked back every now and then, and Cameron was still on the floor. Monica didn't seem to care. 


Dinner was ok I guess. I didn't eat or talk much. Aaron was nice and all, he tried to cheer me up. I kept on thinking he's too good for me. 

Before Dinner was over, Cameron limped in with Monica. He was in obvious pain, but it didn't seem like anyone but me cared. Cameron didn't eat very much. 


We went back to the Cabin, and Aaron held onto me the entire time. When we got in our room, he softly pulled me to his bed. He wouldn't of kept on pulling me if I fought against it, but he wanted to lie with me on his bed. I couldn't say no. 

"Are you okay, man? Like, I know you're hurting from earlier. But... is something up?"

I lied my head on his arm and looked up at him as he asked. He looked caring and innocent. I didn't know if I should tell him. I don't think I wanted to, but he's asking. Is this the right time and place to be good? What even is good here? To admit that I'm bad? I don't even know what's what. Maybe I should just accept it and move on. What's the use in anything else? I didn't know.

It was just the two of us in there at the moment, and that's all I knew. I realized that I felt like I had to take advantage of it. 

"Aaron..."

"Yes? What's up?"

"I..."

"Yeah? Go on, Cevin."

I didn't even know how to start. I didn't even know what was bothering me, exactly. My eyes started getting heavy from it all, and I started to cry. Aaron tried to pull me into him, cry into his shirt, and it just made me cry more.His hand was rubbing my head, and it the rest started to pour out, once I stopped fighting it.

Neither of us said anything, as I let myself go on his shirt. I cry over everything, it's pretty pathetic. 

Then we heard the door open. Poetically, Cameron limped in. He mumbled sorry, then made his way, painfully, to the bathroom on the other side of the room. It was so slow. It was like a death march, and his life was pouring out of his crotch. He was holding his hands firmly over the leak, trying to keep everything good in place. His winces and painstaking, heavy feet were loud enough to easily tell that he wasn't able to save it all. He went into the bathroom painfully, and I tightened Aaron's shirt without realizing it.

"Cevin, is it Cameron? Is he why you're like this? Did he do this!?"


Aaron grabbed onto my forearm, turning my wounded forearm to him. I let him look at the bandage but said

"No. He didn't. But, Aaron..." I started, knowing that it's time for me to say something. 

I didn't know how to continue, but I had to. "...A-Aaron, please. I know how this looks and sounds. But, please. I... I really need to talk to him. Alone."

Aaron didn't say anything. He just stared. I deserved to get hit, but I had to say it. It was the only thing that I did that day that felt right. 

"Aaron, I'll tell you everything tomorrow, okay? I swear, I will. I'm sorry, but please, I-"

"Tell me what!? Just say it now."

"Please, I can't. Not right now, just-"

"Why not!? What happened, what did he do!?"

"Nothing, and please stop yelling." I begged, holding onto his arms with my hands. Aaron was getting worked up, and I didn't want that. He deserved better than this, but this was it. This is what I'm giving him. 

He started to melt with me, but it was ok. I started to feel like it was ok.

"I'm sorry, Aaron. Trust me, please. Tomorrow, we'll talk about everything. But, please. Tonight, I need to talk to him. I need to."

Aaron could see that this was important. But even still, it was painfully silent for some moments. I could see him trying to gather the strength to do whatever it is he wanted to do. I rubbed his arm and smiled at him. It was weak and just there as a consolation, but it worked. He leaned in and kissed the corner of my lip, and it made me feel bad. I turned over and centered it. We shared, and I was beginning to wonder if I should've said this. 

Then, Aaron let go and forced a smile. He pulled his arms out of my hands and he got up. He started to walk, but I had to grab onto his arm before he left. I used it to help me up, and Aaron stood as I latched onto him. I hugged and held on, scared and unsure. 

I held on for too long, then I made myself let go. I looked up and he looked confused, then put on a smile, like the one I gave him. 

"Tomorrow, ok?" I said. 

He nodded and pulled away. I watched him as he walked towards the door. He didn't look back as he opened and closed the door. It hit me like a ship when he closed the door. I looked down and didn't know. He's too good for me. 

I made my way to the bathroom door, and stood there for some moments. I had to 
think about what I was going to say. What should I say. I didn't know, then wondered what Cameron would want to hear me say. What can I say that would get the reaction I want from him? I didn't even know what I wanted from him anymore though. I began to think that I shouldn't even worry about what his reaction is. This shouldn't be about him. 

No, this is about him too. It's his relationship also. It's so selfish of me to say this shouldn't be about him, I shook that off. 

I still didn't know what to say, or how to say it. I thought of so many things, but nothing felt perfect. This was taking too long, and I didn't want it to be unknown anymore. 

I knocked on the door slowly, and waited for something. I got some contemplative silence, which grew heavier with each moment. 

"One minute." He said weakly. 

"It's me." I said, as clearly as I can. "Can I come in?" 

I heard very little inside after I said that. I held my hand to the door and wondered what he was doing. 

"Cameron. Can you please open the door."


There wasn't much more for me to hear after I said that. I shifted, and felt bad. Then, I heard the door unlock. It was slowly opened, and he was curled behind the door. His face was turned down. 

"Sorry, I walk slow." 


I carefully walked inside, and saw him standing in just a pair of underwear. They were orange, and tight. After he closed the door, he turned towards me and I could see that he was cupping his balls. His left ball, to be exact. It was a lot bigger than the right one. I'm sure they get bigger each time I see them. 

Neither of us said anything, but he started limping past me, and I didn't know what to do. Still. 

Before he got totally past me, I moved my arms out, and wrapped them around him. He stopped moving, and grunted softly in my arms. I leaned my head on him, and rubbed. I could feel his head on me too. I just wanted to hold him. 

"Cameron... I'm so sorry." 

I re-positioned myself as I kept on him, and walked with him. 

"Let me take a look." 

We got to the toilet, and he sat down on the lid. I helped him take his underwear off, and I saw a clear bruise on his sack was. His left nut was much bigger and nastier than the right one. It made me sick at the sight, and I felt so helpless. 

"Yeah... it looks pretty bad." He said softly. 

"Well... yeah, it does. Does it hurt as bad as it looks?"

Cameron didn't respond. I held my hand on his thigh and rubbed gently. I looked up at him, and he was already looking at me. We stared at each other for what felt like such a long time. Neither of us broke it until he closed his eyes. His mouth opened and I felt it. I moved in and up, and kissed him. It was soft and beautiful. And twisted, but right. His breath on my face was so warm, but it soon tensed. He grunted and leaned further in. He brought a closed fist in towards his midsection, and I wrapped my arms over him again. 

"Do you want to talk to a counselor?" I asked. 

"No... I want to lie down."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please. I want to lie down with you." He said. 

I nodded, feeling that I finally knew what to do. I helped him get his underwear back on carefully, then held his arm over my shoulder as I helped him back. 

Carefully, I let him down his his bed, and pulled him under the covers. I went around the other side, and scooted under the covers next to him. He instantly curled into me and held onto my shirt. It was hot under the covers, but it didn't matter enough. I held over him and I kept him safe. 

We were silent for some time. There wasn't any noises outside of the noises of the cabin itself, and distant cries of what might've been joy. 

I got a feeling that he'd been trying to say something, but I couldn't tell if that was just him having trouble breathing. I comforted him all the same. We didn't say anything before we heard the door open. I didn't want to turn around, so I kept on like I was sleeping. Soon, after tactfully removing enough of the cover so it didn't feel like a sauna, I was able to sleep. 






CLICK HERE FOR DAY 12


5 comments:

  1. I know this is supposed to be a busting thing and all but I'm wayy too invested in this story. FUCK THE TWINS THEY REALLY ASSAULTED CAMERON THAT IS WAY OUT OF LINE WHAT THE FUCK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your passion!

      I know, that was way out of line. The twins really over-stepped and shouldn't get away with it. But, I can't even begin to imagine how to get them back...

      Delete
    2. yes Lenny girls know they almost always get away with it
      am curious what the twins have in store for the boys the last days
      hopefully for them they save their balls
      but if not what can they do about it

      would like to know what those girls did at school with the boys there

      Delete
    3. I hope that they get some retribution! Also I get that you wrote that on purpose, it just goes to show how great your writing is! I felt so many different emotions reading your stories, and I'm pretty content with the development of Cedric! Great job, Lenny :)

      Delete
    4. Thank you for your comments, guys!

      I too, am interested in knowing what the girls did with the boys at school...
      Hopefully the boys at camp can save their balls though!

      And, thank you Anon, for the compliments. Cevin certainly developed decently throughout out this, and is probably in a better spot now than before. He's learned somethings. He's not perfect, but he's better than how he was, earlier in the camp.

      Again, thank you. And I hope they get some retribution too, haha...

      Delete