Monday, March 30, 2020

Camp Hardwood Day 12: Where the Seeds Are

Did you read Day Eleven yet? Make sure you read Day Eleven first!

Day Zero
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten
Day Eleven


BBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAA…pffftttWWWAAAAAAAAA




I woke up next to Cameron, feeling a different way. Better better than normal, surprisingly, but not straight joy. I felt important. Right. Confident. It was weird.

When I opened my eyes, I just stared at Cameron as he was lying next to me with his head curled in. He looked so delicate, and I wanted to protect him. I could feel his body heat under the blanket next to me, and I felt him shake a bit closer. He stirred a bit, and looked up. 


His tired expression turned into a soft, subtle smile as his eyes adjusted. 

"Hey..." He said groggily. 

"Hey man. You sleep okay?"

"Yeah. I did. Thank you."

"Good. I'm glad." I said, shifting a bit, and holding him in a different way. Cameron moved with me, and dug his head in a bit more. It was really warm, and I know that I didn't want to get up. 

Then, I heard the bathroom door open, and I looked up. It was closed when I did, but I looked around carefully, and saw Tim lying on his bed, without much thought going on. I saw that Aaron wasn't in his bed. I groaned softly, and plopped back down. 

"What is it?" Cameron asked. 

I looked at him and saw a look of mild concern. I closed my eyes and lied back in bed for a moment. Then, I shot up and started to get going. 

"What's going-"

"Come on Cameron. We're going."

"What?"

"We're going for a walk. Come on, quick, quick, quick!"

"Haha, ok, ok. Just let me shower-"

"No! Put on clothes, then we're going. No shower."

"Dude, seriously. I reek."

"I know, I don't care. Let's get going!" 

I was changing clothes real quick. Cameron was starting to move a bit quicker, but he was still handicapped. When I finished, I tried to help him, but he playfully shoo'd me away. 

"I don't need you to dress me, fuck off!" 

"Then hurry!" 

Soon, he was ready and we left the room quickly. Well, as quickly as Cameron could. He was walking pretty gingerly, which I didn't let bother me. 


Thankfully we didn't run into anyone when we went outside. I pulled on his hand and showed him the way to go. I was in front, but didn't go too fast.  


We walked happily together. I kept on turning around, happy to see him smiling. Either at me, or the green around us. 

"What's your favorite color?" I asked. 

"Red. Yours?"

"Blue."

"Basic, blue bitch." Cameron deadpanned. I laughed. 

"I'm a basic, blue bitch, eh? Well, you're a... racist, red... rat!" 

"Ha! Nice, dude."

"Thanks, thanks. I'm pretty creative."

"Very much so. You're a poet, Cevin."

I laughed, not being able to look away from him as he smiled. It was just a silly little comment, but it made me want to to hold onto him and laugh forever. I flipped around him, held an arm over his stomach and another on his shoulder. My head rested on the other shoulder, and I walked carefully with him. His head nudged with mine, and it felt so nice. So, so nice. 

We walked slowly, then we saw that Cherry tree. Cameron walked up to it, and then stopped. I slowly got my head off him, but I held onto his arms. His hand held onto mine and he turned to me. He looked pretty serious. 


"Cevin... I really need to say I'm sorry. Can we like, sit down."

I looked down under me to make sure it was okay to sit. He cringed a bit as he tried and I helped him down. His legs were spread, and I was resting on my knees. I waited for him to continue. 

"I am... so sorry for what I did. I felt so bad, and I still do. And it was so terrible of me, I couldn't even look at you, or myself. I can't believe I did that. I felt like a monster and-"

"It's okay." I said, holding onto his hand. We both tightened our hands and it made things easier. "I'm sorry too, I pushed you to do that, it's-"

"No, don't say that. There was no excuse for me, that was the worst thing I've ever done, and I did it to you, Cevin. I did the worst thing ever, to the person that I like the most..." Cameron's voice shied off towards the end. I couldn't help but feel special, thinking he's getting nervous around me.

He continued. 

"And, I'm sorry for saying the things I did. I... didn't know what to say or think with you. I was so confused bro... I still am, but. I don't know. I never saw myself as gay, or anything. And, my Dad will fucking kill me when he finds out! But, honestly he can suck it. I shouldn't care what he says! He's so many fucking miles away, I shouldn't use him as an excuse. But I tried to... I tried to push it all away. When this really started to hit me, it really freaked me out, man.

I watched his face go through everything. Each pull on his lips, crinkle of his nose, worried glimmer and focused realization in his eyes. Everything, I saw everything. He looked up at me, serious, genuine and silent for a few moments before he spoke more. I didn't even think about saying anything, I just wanted him to go on.

"I always put you ahead of Monica, Cevin. That night, where I asked you to go skinny dipping. After you ran off, I went back to the cabin to wait for you. You never came back, bro."

I didn't know what to say after that. That hit me so hard. I stayed out for no reason, I wasted that night. Worse than that. If I just wasn't a bitch, and went back after a few minutes... everything could've been okay. None of this would've happened. 

"I should've told you earlier, but I don't know. I'm sorry, Cevin. I don't want to pretend nothing happened between us anymore. I don't want to forget the moments we had. I meant what I said, about our star. I want to be there for you, I want things to be right. I... want to be with you. I know that now."

This was getting a lot heavier than I thought it would, and I was so terribly unprepared. I started to get nauseous. 

"But, you don't have to, if you don't want to. Of course, you know? I'm just so sorry and I don't want you to think that I don't care. Or, that I'm not sorry, or anything. You know? I don't know. I think I'm talking too much." 

Neither of us said much else, and I didn't even know how to begin to respond. My entire world got flipped upside down and I didn't know how to use any words. What was I even supposed to say? Cameron was saying nothing anymore, and it felt like I had to say something.

I put my face in my hands. 

"Holy fucking shit." 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of just laid all of that on you. I'm sorry." 

I sat there, beginning to wrap my head around this. Cameron's apology. He wants me. I didn't expect this. 

"You can forget I said anything, if you want. I don't mean to put you in a situation-"

"Cameron, stop talking."

I might've said that a bit too harshly, but it did what I wanted it to. I looked up at him, and he was meekly staring back at me. 

I gave him my wounded arm and pointed to it. 

"I saw what happened yesterday."

Cameron looked at me with a confused, but also frightened expression. I continued without wasting anymore time. 

"I saw you by yourself, and I started to walk over to talk to you. Then, the twins came and I hid. I saw and heard what they did to you. I'm so sorry Cameron, but I just stood there. I stood there, and watched. Worse. I jacked off to it, and I don't know why. It just started happening, and I came twice. I had to bite into my arm to stop from making noises, and that's why this bandage is here. I bit into my arm, as you were getting tortured, and I came twice. Instead of helping, I got myself off. I'm sorry. I want to be with you, but I don't expect you to forgive me. I'd hate me too, and I'm sorry. Really, really fucking sorry."

Saying that felt relieving and I could breathe better than before. I closed my eyes because I was scared to see how Cameron was going to look at me. Soon, I was able to peak and saw him looking down. 

It was still a bit before he said anything.

"That... is really terrible." Cameron responded, after some time. 

"I know. You can get me back, if you want. I deserve it." 

I waited for him to say something else, but it was taking him some time. He boiled, looking down and not letting off any expressions. I didn't want to take him out of his thoughts, so I kept on boiling in mine. I was trying to think I shouldn't of said that, but all I could think about was how things felt right, now that I said it. Plus, I think he should be mad at me. People should be mad at me when I do bad things.

"I think it's okay. I did that to you... you let that happen to me. We're even."


"Are you sure? You can kick me in the balls or something-"

"No, no. No more kicks in the balls, please." Cameron said, looking away. I laughed a bit, and he did too. He covered himself at the thought, and I could see it affect him. 

He continued. "I do like a good nut shot, but not right now. My nuts are too sore, we need to take a break from that. There's still some time left at camp."

"Fair, fair."

"I will say though, that I never would've realized this... uh, these... kinky thoughts, if it wasn't for this camp. So, that's, uh. Cool?"

I laughed and nodded with him, totally getting where he's coming from. 

"Yeah, man! We've been seasoned in ballbusting, now we know all about it. This Camp is like, at least 3 years of ballbusting experience, all packed into 2 weeks of non-stop, drama action!" 


Cameron laughed and lied on his back. I looked at him, admiringly. He's so handsome and perfect sometimes. 

"It's a good thing my balls are feeling better today. It was really bad last night. Still bad now, but it's less horrible."

"I was worried when I first saw them last night. It was like a grapefruit, next to a measly grape."

"Measly grape?" Cameron asked, glaring up at me. 


"Okay, not measly. But, one was a lot bigger. And, I will say, that talking about it, does make me want to get some action."

"Oh? Is talking about my bruised testicles, making Cevin horny?" Cameron jested, getting me to laugh and appreciate him even more. 

"Well yeah, duh. Nothing hotter than a cute boy's bruised fruits. Especially..." I started, as I began to lean over him. He looked up at me in such a loving way. It made me feel so special and confident. "... when that boy, is so unfairly handsome. With such a nice body..." I rubbed a hand over his stomach, feeling his firm body under me. 


"Well, since we're sharing our arousals... having a cutie rub my stomach and call me handsome, does something for me too."

"Oh? What else would arouse you, Mr. Handsome?" I asked, as I put my legs on both sides of him. 

"Do you really want to know, my love?" Cameron asked, as he put his open hand on my stomach, fingers pointing at my legs. 

"Of course. Tell me."

"If you let me lower my hand."

"Like this?" I asked, as I pulled his hand towards my crotch. I felt his fingers lie and curl over my member, and it really made me want more. I was starting to get hard.

"Perfect." He muttered as he moved up and reached for my mouth. 

I loved feeling his lips on mine, and I loved the feeling of my dick in his hand. It swelled in his hand, and I could tell Cameron was appreciating the feeling. He rubbed his thumb on my growing member, and felt so amazing. I was shaking my leg with him. Then, he tried to lie me down, and I let it happen. 

He held another hand on my bare stomach under my shirt, as he continued to rub and push on my boner. He pulled the hand down, then pulled my shorts up and took my hard on out of my shorts. Cameron didn't waste any time, and pushed his wet, soft mouth over it and I could not help but quiver in ecstasy. 

I had my hands on Cameron's red head as he bobbed enthusiastically. I loved being able to grab his mess of hair as he sucked on me. Something to hold onto, push and move with, to go along with that amazing feeling of soft wetness on my dick. It felt so amazing. 

It didn't take too long before I felt myself coming to an orgasm, and I warned him. He didn't move his mouth, and kept on doing his best. Then I came, and tightened my hands on his hair, tensing as I reached that point. 

When I looked down, I saw him moving his head off and having troubles as he was facing the floor. He was gagging, and I saw some white dripping out of his mouth. I couldn't tell what it was, exactly. 

"That... was so good. Thank you so much." I said, hoping that fixed his throat. 

He didn't say anything, continuing to gag on the floor. But he looked up and it looked pretty pathetic haha... I had to laugh. His eyes were red, mouth was drooling and he looked confused.

"You okay?" I said with a smile, as my laugh calmed. 

"I'll be ok..." He croaked. He tried to spit out my stuff. 

"Sorry..." He continued.

"For what? You're great dude." I started to pull my shorts back up. I had to fix myself up a bit too. 

"For choking and spitting..." 

"All good man. That's kind of hot honestly."

"Me choking and spitting?"

"Uh, duh. Yeah, man. That's hot as shit."

Cameron laughed and wiped his mouth. Then he smirked and continued. 

"I want to know something else."

"Oh?"

Cameron pulled his hand out to my chin and pulled me closer. I leaned in and we kissed again. It was wet, and he really put a lot into it. He pulled back and looked at me with a big expression. 

"Did you taste your cum?"

I laughed and nodded. "Yes, yes I did. Salty!" 

Cameron laughed and nodded, then started getting up. I went up with him, helping him up. He spoke up again. 

"I didn't expect it to be that salty. There was also more than I thought there would be."


"You weren't ready for Cevin's special sauce."

Cameron giggled really cutely and it made me feel really smooth. He looked at me admiringly, and I held onto his hip. We walked together further down the path. 


We were silent for a bit. We were happy in our arms, and I was the next one to talk. 

"You know, you were my first kiss Cameron."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I never had a girlfriend or anything, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I guess that makes sense."

"It was way better than I thought it would be."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I continued. "I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, just touching. But, it was really magical. There was something there when it happened, and I loved it. And sucking dick felt really good too honestly."

"Actually, yeah. I was surprised with how much I liked it!" Cameron chirped. "I was like 'Oh, yes, give me all of this!'" 

I laughed hard and held him tighter. "Man, I could tell! You were excited and that was so cool. I hoped my BJ for you was that good."

"Oh, it was! And the fact that we had to rush through it made it hotter too."

"Oh yeah! Aaron was getting out of the shower, and we had to finish that BJ in warp speed."

"And I exploded! You took it all too, like a champ, bro. That gave me the confidence to try to swallow too! How'd you do that!?"

"I just don't have very much of a gag reflex."

"Ahhh... lucky. Must be easier to be gay without a gag reflex."

"Yeah, totally. I feel bad for all the fags who can't swallow. It's like, what are you even doing, bro?"

"Oh yeah, totally bro." Cameron sounded very self-aware. 

"Fo sho, bro." I tried not to laugh. 

"Bro. I don't know if you know bro. But, my balls are still super sore bro."

"Okay, no more bro, bro."

"Sorry, bro."

"Bro!"

"Sorry, bro!"

"Nigga, stop!"

"Bro, you-"

"I swear, don't test me my guy, I don't care how sore your balls are, I will slap them into tomorrow." I wouldn't actually do it, but he brought them up. 

"Okay, okay. No more, I concede, please."

I smirked at him and tried to act like I might actually tap him if he didn't step back. He saw through me though, and didn't even cover the hill on his sweats. 

"Gotta be careful about calling me nigga though. You might not be as witty as me, and get away with it in front of Tim."

"You're talking about during Orientation? Haha, that was really lucky by you. Rhyming nigga with digger-"

"That wasn't lucky! It was skill!"

"Yeah, yeah. But, uh, I already sorted it out with Tim, you see. Me and Aaron can call him nigga, and he can call us fags. We're all good."

I saw Cameron smirk but didn't say anything in response. He looked down and I noticed he started to think about something. I wondered what I said, but then remembered I mentioned Aaron. I thought that might be it. 

I started to think about him again and I started to feel the idea really weigh me down. I looked forward and saw the outline of the playground in the distance. I was thankful for something to make note of. 

"Oh, down there! There's a playground! Swings, monkey bars and everything."

"Oh, cool! I don't know how much I want to do really move around, but that's cool."

"You don't have to move much. But, you gotta push me on the swing, alright?"

Cameron laughed and held onto me tighter. "Okay, I gotchu man. I'll push you like it's no one's business."

I chuckled and walked with Cameron to the swings. But, we were silent on the walk over and we both knew why. I just didn't know what to do about it.

Neither of us said anything until we got there. I led him towards the swing and then sat on it. He looked at me with a soft but sad smile. 

"You said you were going to push me, right bro?"

Cameron smile grew and nodded. He walked behind me and put his hands on my side and shoulder softly. I put my hand on his hand that was on my shoulder. I rested my head there too and sighed.

"Cameron..."

"Yeah?"

"I... I don't know what to do."

I pulled on his hand and leaned back to hold onto his shirt. I tried to pull him in front of me and he moved over without a struggle. His head was down and he leaned in as I pulled gently, and I closed my eyes as I rested on him. His smell was so stronger and it so intoxicating. I felt comforted, but still stressed. 

"I don't know what to do, Cameron. I'm sorry."

I wanted Cameron to tell me what to do but he stayed silent. Maybe it was unfair, but I really wanted him to tell me what to do here. 

Nothing came out, and I couldn't wait in the silence anymore. 


"I... feel like everything's been about you, and right now... I like being here with you. I love feeling your body next to mine, I love the way you smell. But... Aaron... I feel like I have to."

"...You have to?"

"Yeah..."

"Have to what?

"Have to... be with him, or something. Pick him."

"You feel like you have to pick him?"

"Yeah."

"But... you don't want to?"

"I... don't know."

Not much was said, as I had my eyes closed and head against his chest. I moved my hand up to him and rubbed his body. I heard him moan very lightly, and I did too. 

"He... gave me good advice, and he was always there for me. He's so nice, and I feel like I owe him."

"Just because you owe him, doesn't mean you have to be unhappy for him."

"But... yeah. That's true."

"And I'm not saying you'll be unhappy with him. Or... that you'll be happy with me." Cameron said soft and clearly, holding me tighter at the end. "But, it sounds like you're feeling pressured into doing something you don't want to do. Is that how it feels like?"

I don't know if that's the truth, but it's what I wanted to hear. Especially with Cameron right there. His musk overwhelming me, me lightly in his firm arms. It felt too perfect to say no to. How could I say no to him, when we were there, all alone? I couldn't let go of him.

"I... want to be with you too, Cameron. I always did. I still do, and I don't feel the same way about him."

Cameron tightened on me and it felt like the words were really coming out, just right. 

"I think about after this camp is over, and I can only see you. I thought about coming over when your family leaves the house so we can walk around naked together."

Cameron laughed over me and it helped me smile. 

"You remember me saying that?"

I pulled my head out of his chest and looked up at him. He was smiling at me and I nodded my head. 

"Yeah, of course. Your brother's wrestling games. It'd be like that meme. 'You: My parents aren't home. Me: Runs a thousand miles.'"


"Haha! Man, we'll Netflix and Chill the fuck out of the weekend. Yooo, there are so many shows I've been wanting to watch, but my brother's been too busy. Man, Cevin, we'd have so much fun!"

"I'd love to watch them with you. And more, too of course... but we've been doing more, a lot, huh?" I asked looking up. Cameron smirked looking down on me, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I continued before he could speak up. 

"Not that there's anything wrong with more, of course."

Cameron laughed and curved around me. He started to slowly push me on the swing. I smiled brighter and started having some more fun. 

"Of course not. We'd totally have some more fun."

"Yeah... so. We're like... boyfriends, right?" I asked. 

"I mean, I guess. Labels are dumb, but sure."

"Cool. So, what are you into?"

"Hmmm..." Cameron started. He was pushing me on the swing, and we found a nice rhythm as he thought. 

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I want to know more about my boyfriend."

"Fair, fair... I normally like to chill with my brother when he's home. He sometimes has his friends over, and they're chill too." 

"Have you ever watched anime?"

"What? No, never."

"I've been wanting to. I see it everywhere."

"I never wanted to. It always felt like weird people watch anime."

"What? Weird people?"

"Yeah, you know. Those weird kids at school that smell weird and make really awkward jokes."

I laughed because I do know those people. But I tried not to lose my train of thought. 

"What're you calling them weird for? You said labels are dumb, what the hell?"

"Yeah! But... it's different, right? I mean... alright, my bad. I'm a bitch."

"Yeah, bitchass, haha. It's alright though, I love my bitches."

"Is this how it feels to have a pimp?"

"I don't know, bitch. Is it? Oh, also. Do you actually like being picked on?"

"Oh. Um, I don't know. I think so? I kind of feel a rush when you or someone else bullies me in a good way. Sometimes it got a bit much, but it was fun at first."

"Yeah, we did get carried away with you. I feel like you've had a terrible past few days, honestly."

"Well... yeah, really bad I think. I felt really bad yesterday. I never would've thought I'd be so happy today."

"Power of friendship!" I said turning around at him. He was smiling, and I liked seeing him get further and closer with the cool breeze rushing around me. 

"You're too cute sometimes." Cameron spoke up. "If you weren't so cute you'd be annoying."

"Oh!? Is it my childish enthusiasm?" I asked with some extra youth in there. I moved myself with that, putting extra force in my swing. 

Cameron stopped pushing me and stood to the side as I grew in animation. I tried to make it work as he watched me make a fool of myself, but he had a smile on the entire time. 

"Come on! Push me!" I asked as I did not let up. 

"No sir! I remember hitting my bro in the balls when I was flailing like that. I cannot handle that right now." Cameron said, locking his hands in front of his sweats. I smiled and slowed down as I thought some more. 

"What would happen if I just sock you in the balls right now?"

"I'd die." Cameron said without any thought. "Straight up, I'd curl over and die."

"Yeah, that sounds right."

"What if I sock you in the balls right now?" Cameron asked me. 

"I'd wanna die, that's for sure. But I'm not as sore as you."

"Yeah, that's right."

"Would you like to sock me in the balls?"

"Not right now, but in general, yeah. You have that kind of face."

"That kind of face?" I asked. I stopped pushing on the swing, and slowly came to a stop.

"Yeah. I always kinda want to pick on you, but also always hold you. It's really weird." He laughed. I laughed too.


"And that's my face's fault?" I asked light-heartedly. 

"Maybe. You're scrawny too, that probably helps."

"Alright I guess. I guess that makes sense."

"It does?"

"Maybe. It just fits how I see myself."

We didn't say much for a bit, and waited until the other said something. Things felt a bit static suddenly, but I don't think it bothered either of us.

"Sorry, to bring it back to this... but, when we go back. I'm going to have to talk to Aaron."

"That's fine. You can do that, I get it."

"Cool. Thanks."

"Yeah... and, before I forget... let's stay open and honest, alright? We're good now and all, but we really pissed each other off before. I'm not saying it's all your fault-"

"But it's mostly my fault."

"Well maybe, but still. It's not like I was perfect either."

"No, not all the time. But I think I've learned a lot through this. Or, at least I know that I did a lot wrong. And if I figured something out, you must've too."

"I think so. I'm honestly feeling sort of weird right now. I kind of want to lie down." Cameron said, starting to turn down a bit. 

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean-"

"No, it's okay. It's just the last few days have been bad. It's better now, but I'm still tired. I didn't sleep much last night."

I nodded and looked down as I was sitting in the now still swing. I felt like I did something wrong. 

"I'm still happy to be out here, though. This park is really cool. It's all hidden, but still usable and everything."

"Yeah, I like how it feels like time just forgot about it or something." I said as I got up and walked over to him as he started to sit down and look around the park. The ground underneath us looked comfortable enough. 

"Yeah, that's... so true. I'm glad you pulled me out of bed."

"Me too." I smiled as I sat down next to him. "It feels a lot safer out here."

"Yeah! It's weird, because this is outdoors and stuff. But there's nothing else, here." Cameron nodded as he lied back and pulled me with him. Cameron groaned then spoke again. 

"Ugh, dude. I never actually got to talk to you about it, but that kicking contest with the girls. That was terrible."

"Dude. I actually thought I was going to die out there, that was traumatic." 

I was trying to get comfortable on the unkempt park ground, but that memory made it impossible to feel good.  

"That's the reason why my kids are going to be born with 3 eyes dude, no joke."

"You think you're going to have kids?" I asked as I got comfortable on his arm.

"Well, not anymore I guess. If my balls work after this camp, then they're actually unbreakable."

"Ohoho," I laughed. "Unbreakable, eh? We'll see about that, sexy."

"Once the swelling goes down, I'm telling you. Nothing's going to compare to this, I've already peaked in testicular agony."

I couldn't help but laugh as I looked at Cameron smirking at me. Our noses were a hairs apart, I could feel it in my space ahead of me. I looked down his long body and saw him lying with his right leg further out than his left leg. I pulled my hand in and gently brushed his right thigh, then looked up. He was smiling at me, and I felt like it was okay to move in a bit more. 

I inched closer to his package, and was very careful not to be rough at all. This wasn't meant to hurt him. I felt his dick first, the dickhead specifically, and rub it softly for a moment. I felt him shift, and knew it was working for him. I pushed my hand in a bit further as I felt his member grow. I was more careful as I got closer, and barely grazed his sack. I could already feel that it was bigger than the last time my hand was on them. 


Despite how gentle I tried, putting as little force as I could on them, I still felt his breath heavy out and his body strain a bit. I didn't move immediately though, but I didn't go any further. I pulled my hand back up to his dick and held the base of it like it were a prized possession of mine. And, it were, honestly. I cared very deeply and personally about what I had in my hand. 


"Would it hurt if I returned the favor?" I asked Cameron. 

He shook his head and moved my hand with his own. I shimmied down him and pulled his sweats gently down. His erection greeted me and I just wanted to work at it as best as I could. And I did, and I was very happy with it. 

I didn't touch his sack the entire time I was working on him. I wanted to, and it could've worked it if I did it right, but it didn't feel worth it. I just wanted to return the favor and do good for Cameron, I didn't want to risk anything. 

I did as best I could, and did it happily, and Cameron sounded and looked like it all went well. I showed him that I don't a have gag reflex again, and didn't make a big deal about it. After I finished, I gently helped him pull his sweats up and we lied there. Holding our bodies to each other, and finding comfort on the other, as we lied on the abandoned park floor. Cameron was shifting for a bit, and murmured about having to take a shower when we get back. I giggled but said nothing until we fell asleep together. 


Cameron was the one to wake me up. 

"Come on, get up. I'm getting hungry, and if we miss dinner, I will never forgive you."

I groggily turned around and lied on my face. I pushed up and stretched out a bit as I yawned and made my way up. Cameron started to help me up by this point. 

"You know, I don't know if anyone ever told you. But your ass and legs are surprisingly nice."

"That's because... I, have a heavy regimen of running away from my problems and jumping to conclusions."

"Haha! Yeah, that makes sense actually."

"It's the truth." I said as I got up and continued to stretch as I realized how I was feeling hungry too. "Let's go back, I'm hungry too."

"Sure. Race you back!" Cameron suddenly threw out as he quickly bent and tapped my nuts with the back of his hand as I was stretching. I doubled over and yelped out in tired surprise and then fell to a knee. I groaned as I held my suddenly throbbing testicles, which were really starting to wake me up. I looked up and saw Cameron jogging away with a hand by his crotch, and him looking back with a very playful expression. 

"You dickhead!" I yelled out as I stammered to my feet and tried to catch up. I stumbled a bit at first, and jogged slower than he was. But as time went on I could go faster and I caught up to him. I reached him and grabbed onto his arm. I tried to pull him down playfully. Cameron held his own and stayed up, and grappled around with me. I was careful not to be too rough and accidentally hurt him. I know he tapped me earlier, but he's more delicate than I was in the moment. 

But, then I thought that he wouldn't of tapped me if he didn't expect me to get him back. Right? 

So, I decided I'd reasonably get him back but have some fun with it. 

As we were messing around, I noticed that he was leaving himself open and I took advantage. He was trying to push me off him as his legs were spread to plant him down in the ground. I pulled him in a bit by holding onto his arms and tried to pull him in. He'd normally be stronger than me, but either he was playing nice or still too weak from everything. Either way, I was able to pull him in towards me even with his legs pulling back. 

I quickly pulled around him and put my belly to his back as I held onto his stomach with both locked hands. 

"No, no, stop!" Cameron cheered playfully. "Get off me!" 

"Never!" I replied, feeling him flail against me. I saw him having a hand around his crotch, and the other was trying to push my arm down. Neither were working, so I made my move. 

Quickly, I dropped down to a knee and held onto him tightly before I let an arm go and pulled it down. I then slammed it back up and hit Cameron with a low blow straight out of WWE. As I shoved my bicep hard between his spread legs, I heard him cry out and felt him double over my arm as it was raised between his legs. Then, he fell to his knees, but his thighs were tight around my arm, almost like it wanted me to keep my arm against his meat. As he lied on his knees, I pushed my arm in a bit. Not hard, but I wanted to juice this experience for all it could. 

When I pushed in, Cameron cried out again, shook but didn't do much else. I rested my head on his bent back and left my arm between his legs. I let it go, but his legs were still pressing tight. I shoved gently once more and he whined, shoving his hands down and shifting his legs. Then I finally took my arm out and let him curl on his side. I lifted my head up, but left my hand near his thigh. He was breathing heavily, his hands pulling up into his crotch to protect himself. It was nice to see him like that, if I'm to be honest. 

"That's for tapping me earlier, bitch."

"Ooo... bro, you got me good. OOooohhooo boy. You win, oh god." Cameron let out as started to roll a bit. I laughed lightly as I sat back and watched him handle the low blow dealt to him by yours truly. He was smiling somewhat, but also tensing his face like he does when he gets sacked. 

"I've never hit someone with a WWE low blow before. It was cool, but a straight hit does more work for sure."

"I don't know, Cevin... I'm pretty hurting right now." Cameron groaned, as he lied with his knees up, feet flat. I nodded and agreed, as I heard him cough.

"But, imagine I full hand slapped your sack. It would've been louder and sharper. This was just pressure."

"Yeah... but either way, I feel like vomiting." He moaned as he rolled around a bit, before lying on his side, back facing me. I rubbed his lower back carefully before I spoke up.

"You'll be okay. Plus, you had to of expected me to get you back."

"I did... but I'm a fool. I'm gonna die now, goodbye world."

"You'll be fine, you drama queen. I was sure to be careful."

"They're made of glass right now, my guy. If I make too big of a step, my balls shake and I have to take a break."

"Haha, that's pathetic."

"Fuck you! My nuts hurt!" 


I laughed and lied with Cameron as he got recovered. Good spirits were still between us, and I even gave him some nice kisses to smooth it over. I was glad for any excuse to touch his soft skin and look him over some more. I really do love looking at him, and spending time with him feels so much better than anyone or anything else. I was feeling really good. 


We made our way back to everyone as everyone was starting to finish up dinner. Everyone looked up and cheered when they saw us. 

"There you guys are!" Josh was the first to say. "We were starting to get worried."

"Don't be, we were chillin. But we couldn't miss dinner. We're both dying!" Cameron said looking at me. I nodded in agreement. 

"Yeah, haven't eaten all day. How was your guys day?"

Not much happened today apparently, so it was good that me and Cameron spent it how we did. 

I noticed Aaron was looking at me pretty heavily and I tried to reassure him with my eyes. I waited until after I finished eating before I talked to Aaron. I didn't even know what I was going to say, but I somehow felt it would just come around when the time came. 


After dinner was finished, I told Cameron I had to talk to Aaron. He understood and gave me some space. That's when I found Aaron and he followed me to the side as I gestured. 

"Okay, so-"

"What the fuck, dude!? Why would you do that?"

"Woah, okay. Fair, but, what do you mean?"

"What do I mean? You abandon me last night and tell me you'll explain everything today. Then, you abandon me today and I don't see you until the sun's almost gone? I was worried sick dude! Did you even think about that?"

I did not know what to say. I honestly didn't think enough about that. I didn't think I should've. 

"I... didn't. I'm sorry."

Aaron didn't say anything after that and I didn't want to look up. I felt so small and rude. But I tried to look at him anyways, because he was upset and it was totally reasonable. 

"Okay, I'll tell you everything. I'm sorry for putting you through this."


I took a few moments, composing myself before continuing. I told him how I got the wound on my arm, and what happened after that. I told him what happened today. I was really close to leaving out that I picked Cameron over him, but I couldn't go through with it. I just needed to be honest and figure it out afterwards. 


"So... wow. You seriously just watched and jacked off?"

"Yes. I did it twice."

"And he still wants to be with you."

"Yeah."

"The two of you..." 

Aaron smiled, laughed a bit and shook his head. He looked down and breathed out, and I felt like I had to do something here. 

"Listen, I'm... sorry. You've treated me so well, way better than I deserve. You'll find someone who's better than me, I know you will."

He laughed a breath, then shook his head. He moved his hand to his eyes as he responded. 

"Fucking... I don't know why I didn't expect this. What the hell did I expect to happen!? You've been caught up on him the entire time, you only ever come to me when you're angry with him. Like..."

"I'm sorry. You really deserve-"

"Shut up, Cevin! It doesn't matter what you think I deserve, that means nothing! You've treated me like shit and really fucking hurt me. And you're saying that it's okay, because I deserve better? What!?" 

"No, I mean... I don't know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I didn't really know what else to say. Everything felt pretty wrong in the moment. I was tightening up, and confused. I didn't know what I was saying anymore. I just watched Aaron look down and regret me. I started to think about that portrait of me that he made, and what he said when I saw it. He called me honest, down to earth and smart. I don't know why, but he meant it when he said it. 

"I... know, I should be better. I can tell I fucked up, and I wish I didn't. But, I want to make it up to you. I know, I want to do that. I swear, I'll think of something... but, until I do. Since I hurt you... y-you can hurt me too."

Aaron looked up at me, at a point between angry, wounded and confused. 

"What?"

"I know, it's not enough. But, you should hurt me now too." I pulled my arms together and spread my legs not too subtly, and swallowed hard, making myself on page with my words. 

"Cevin, I don't want-"

"No, you should. Even if you don't want to, I hurt you, you should hurt me too. We should be even right now. I'll make the rest up to you later."

Aaron looked at me, his eyes drawing towards my crotch, which I was trying my best to ignore. I was holding onto Aaron's face with my eyes and all my concentration, tightening my hands on my elbows. 

"I... don't have to, it's okay. Cevin, I don't want to hurt you right now." Aaron said softly, looking back up at me. 

"You should." I said again, not looking away from him. I felt like once I let my focus go, I wouldn't let my guard down again, and I won't be able to fulfill my end of what I think I need to do. 

Aaron swallowed and looked back at me. He closed his eyes and sighed out. He opened them, eyed between my legs and I loosened up. 

Once I saw him getting ready, I felt myself grow sick. I closed my eyes, and held my hands tightly over my head. I was growing warmer, and it was getting harder and harder to keep myself still. My legs were shaking and I was tightening my mouth and tongue. But, I was committing myself to this. I needed to.

I felt Aaron get closer to me, and prepared for the worst. I don't know why exactly, I was feeling so worked up over this. I mean, I know why I was scared and hesitant. But, I've been through a lot already, and I didn't think one more would be so devastating. Not to mention, this is for a good cause. This is for the best. 

Aaron's hand brushed against my cheek, gently caressing and wiping my cheek of the sweat that was on it. The touch calmed me and I followed it down as it swept down my jaw, like it put a leash on me or something. 

"Cevin, I don't have to hurt you." Aaron said lowly, whispering softly in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw him, staring at me. He was looking so sweet and delicate when he said that. It made me want to move with him and let this go. 

But, something inside me forced out and grabbed a hold of him. It was sudden and I could tell it confused him too. 

"Shut the fuck up and hit me!" 

Rushed out of my mouth and tore into his face. It was no surprise that they stabbed into him like it did, it hurt me on the way out too. I was frozen, not knowing why I said that, or where it really came from. 

But, I could see on Aaron's face, that those words really dug into him. He grabbed a hold of me, pulled me in and I felt something hard slam up between my spread legs, ringing a silent, but shocking bell inside me.

My body stopped working, and I just leaned into Aaron as he tightened on me. Like a flood, the pain started to swarm over my insides and I choked on something as my balls felt like they exploded. 

I croaked and whined as my head sunk into Aaron's shoulder, his hands still over me. My hands shook up and felt his knee still in my crotch covering my balls and I held it, helplessly as Aaron kept me up and in place. His hand pulled on my arm, and another was low around my hip. It got lower, and pushed me in and up, closer to him. It was the only thing holding me up, as the terrible pain felt absolutely fatal and continuing. My eyes swole up, and I gasped in his body as I held tightly, hurt and frantic. It was only getting worse, and that was clear to me.

As Aaron lowered his leg, after what felt like an eternity being held up by it, my legs fell down with it. Aaron kept his arms around me as I went down. Then, I went to my side and cupped my shattered nuts. I had to make sure that they were still there, and although I could feel them there, it gave me no relief. Not even Aaron's hands comforted me, as they rubbed over me and tried to alleviate something. 

"Cevin, are you alright?"

"Mmmmm..." I couldn't respond yet. It was too hard to breath. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kneed you that hard! You said to hit you, but I shouldn't of, I'm sorry man. Fuck, are you okay?"

I pulled in the breath that I could and croaked out. "It's ok... let me lie here. Please."

"Okay." 

Aaron continued to rub my shoulder, back and wherever his hand migrated to. It wasn't a bother at all. He was as close to comforting as he could be, given the situation. 

After a few minutes of curling and coughing, I pulled on him and he lowered himself to me. I rested my head on his arm and lied there until he pulled me a bit closer, and held me as I recovered. He was caressing my hair and face, which was kind of him. 


I don't know how long I was in his arms, but didn't move or speak for as long as I could. And when things started to feel better enough, I asked him to help me up. I was ready to go back to the cabin.

"Okay. You sure you're feeling okay?" 

"Yeah... just need to sleep it off." 

"Okay, good." Aaron helped me up, and held his hands by my side as I walked, doubled over and slow. I had to take a moment after a few steps, and tried hard not to fall over. But, I went to a knee and Aaron rubbed me again. 

"Sorry, again. I shouldn't have kneed you that hard."

"No, it's ok. I wanted you... to do it. Plus..." It was hard to speak through the weight of the pain sometimes, but I pushed through it well enough. "... I said, I still owe you. You-"

"No, you don't owe me anything. You hurt me, I hurt you. We're even."

"I... am not ready to argue. But, I'll make it up to you, I swear. I just need to lie in a bed now."

Aaron rubbed me again, and pulled on one of my arms, lifting it over his head and helping me that way. Slowly, we made it to the cabin like this, with my other hand nursing my nuts. 


As we approached the cabin, I heard and saw Cameron in the distance. When he saw what was going on, he rushed over.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Cameron asked as he got to me. He put his hands on me and took me over from Aaron, who let me go when Cameron came in.

"Sorry, Cameron. He asked me to and wouldn't say no."

"He asked you to?" 

"It was payback... I'm okay." I said, holding onto Cameron. 

"Are you sure? You can barely walk."

"I just need to lie down."

"Okay. We'll lie down. Thank you, Aaron. I think."

"I don't think so, but you're welcome."

Aaron and Cameron shared an awkward laugh, which was nice, but I honestly really wanted to lie down. 

"Oh, Tim and Diane are playing pool in the counselors cabin. They said to tell you, if I saw you." Cameron said.

"Oh, yeah! They asked me earlier, shoot. Well, thank you. And, good night, okay?" 

"Yeah, goodnight Aaron." Cameron replied. 

"Goodnight Aaron!" I let out, looking at him and forcing a smile, standing up as straight as I could. It was enough to make him smile and nod his head. He turned to walk to the counselors cabin, and me and Cameron walked to ours slowly. I told him I could walk by myself, and he let me. 

"How come whenever you let people get even with you, you ask them to kick you in the balls?"


I laughed, which hurt, and he held me when I did. He apologized, but I ignored it. 

"I don't know haha... it's where my mind goes to. Plus, he kneed me. And I still owe him."

"You still owe him!? Damn, you're like the opposite of interest. You give more than you take."

"Haha... I don't think so. Aaron's been good to me."

"If you say so. But, you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah..." I nodded. Still in pretty heavy pain, walking was hard and I felt sick. But I was okay, and Cameron was still holding me.

"I'll feel a lot better in bed, though."

"Okay. I'll be the big spoon."

4 comments:

  1. Wow, two at once! Though being posted in the opposite order had me read them in the wrong order too, very confusing... I should learn to read titles.

    Anyway! Feel bad for Aaron, but it's good to see Cevin learning a bit. Starting to look like Cameron will have trouble keeping his nuts intact, that attack from the twins was brutal... loved it. The bjs are great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I thought having the first one at the top would've made it easier for people to follow. I'll put extra emphasis at the top, to try to put off any confusion.

      Thank you for the words, Janta. I'm glad you enjoyed it enough. I was a bit worried that this stuff was a bit too brutal, but I think it fits.

      I think feeling bad for Aaron is right. Hopefully Cevin makes it up to him somehow, if he even can, haha...

      Delete
  2. I hoped Cevin chose Aaron
    he is the cutest boy there I think
    but love goes its own way
    Cevin more than deserves that knee
    but I keep hoping for Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments Gerd!

      I agree, Cevin more than deserved the knee. I think Aaron's the best one there too, but, like you said. Love goes it's own way. Hopefully Cevin will at least be able to give Aaron something good, before the end of this.

      Delete