Thursday, August 20, 2020

Camp Hardwood Day 13: Capture the Destiny

Oh yeah. It's all coming together. 

-- Last part coming soon! Stay tuned ;)


Day Zero
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten
Day Eleven
Day Twelve


BBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAA…pffftttWWWAAAAAAAAA





"Cameron. What is that I feel on my back?"

“What?” Cameron asked groggily.

"I feel something... narrow and hard digging into my spine."

"...Oh... yeah, that's me."

I laughed. "Good... I was worried it was a bear at first."

Cameron laughed, obviously tired though. "Don't worry... I won't let a bear anywhere near you. I gothu." He said, bringing me closer.

I moved my hand to my back and moved his tool. "Sorry, but I felt like I was getting stabbed."

"It's saying hello."

"I don't care if it's cooking me breakfast... I don't want it digging into my spine."

"That's not very nice..."

I turned around in Cameron's arms, and put my head in his chest. My head curled into him and I took in his early morning smell to help bring me into this new, wonderful day. 


Eventually, begrudgingly, we got up out of each other's arms as we had an activity after breakfast.

"Okay, so... we're going to have a really fun activity today!" Josh said.

"I know we say shit like this a lot, and it's not always true... but I really think you guys will dig this!" Alexa said.

"Are we going skinny dipping?" A twin asked.

"No..." Josh replied.

"A strip club!?" Tim asked, getting some chuckles. 

"No...haha" Diego responded.

"Are we going to kidnap the sandy claws?" Cameron asked.

"Haha!" I laughed. "LAA LALALALALA LALALALALAAA!"

"I wanna do it!" Aaron cheered.

"Let's draw straws!" Cameron responded in tone. 

"Oh, fuck, where's that from?" Josh asked, thinking hard at the sky.

"The Nightmare Before Christmas! The best Christmas movie ever, easy." I replied. 

"Is that really a Christmas movie?" A twin asked. 

"Yes! It's about the Christmas spirit, presents and Sandy mutherfukcin' Claws!" Cameron exclaimed. 

"It's also about Halloween and it was super spooky,. Christmas movies aren't spooky!" The other twin said. 

"Movies can be more than one thing. A movie can be spooky and still be about Christmas." I replied. 

"No Christmas movie should ever talk about popping Santa in a boiling pot, and the buttering him up when he's done cooking, I'm sorry." Said a twin, though with a smile.

"They didn't say it..." Cameron responded. "They sang it! Big difference."

Diego barged in. "Okay, I have a feeling we could talk about this for a long time, but-"

"What do you think, Josh?" Aaron asked. "Is it a Christmas movie?" 

"It has the name Christmas in it, so yes it is." Josh smiled. 

"Anyways, like I was saying..." Alexa refocused. "...we're going to play… Capture the Flag!"

"OH! That's actually really awesome." I said.

"Capture the Flag! Sweet!" Aaron said.

"This sounds exciting!" Diane said.

"What's that?" Monica asked.

"It's literally what it sounds like." I answered. "There are teams, each team has a base. Each team's goal is to capture the other's flag and bring it back to their base, while simultaneously protecting your own flag."

"Well... it looks like we don't have to explain this, thanks Cevin." Josh said.

"You're welcome!"

We were ready to split up into our teams. It was me, Cameron and Josh on one team, which is honestly perfect. Diego had Tim, Hana and Bethany. And Alexa had Diane, Aaron and Monica. 

Capture the Flag! I thought it was really cool that we did this. I love video games and Capture the Flag is a staple in just about any multiplayer game. Especially First-Person Shooters. It's always one of my favorite game modes, so this was was really awesome.

We split up and each went to our own 'base'. Josh huddled us around our flag, which was just the American Flag.

"We're America?" Cameron asked.

"If you want us to be. We just took a random flag and used it. We got the American flag. I think Diego got a confederate flag-"

"Confederate flag? Why was there a confederate flag?" I asked.

"I've no idea, I didn't ask. And Alexa got the Canadian flag. But that doesn't really matter. We need a gameplan! Anyone have anything in mind?" Josh asked us.

"Uhhhh I've nothing. This is all new to me. Cevin probably knows more."

"Cevin does know more." I said.

"Don't refer to yourself in the third person again." Cameron said.

"Cevin does what Cevin wants to do." I replied.

"I'd punch you in the dick, but that'd put us at a disadvantage."

"I would have punched Cevin in the dick." I said.

Cameron shook his head.

I laughed awkwardly then continued. "Okay, well... what I had in mind... we have a numbers disadvantage. So we're already on the backfoot. We should play defensive, and make sure we aren't the ones to lose. Two should stay, one should go and scout. Figure out where the bases are, best paths. Weaknesses and disadvantages, etcetera."

"That sounds good." Josh said.

"And after the scout gets a gist of everything, come back and report. We can discuss from there."

"Okay. That sounds smart."

"Yeah. I'm down with that." Cameron said.

"All right. Maybe Josh should be the scout? He knows the area best, I assume."

"True, but maybe that's why I shouldn't be the one to scout? I already know the area, you two don't. One of you should scout so we know the most as a collective unit."

"Yeah, that makes sense. Okay, either me or Cameron will scout. You have a preference, Cameron?"

"Uhhh... I'll scout. I'll be all sneaky like."

"Haha, yeah I'm sure you will. Go gettem." I said as I slapped his ass.

"WOOO" Cameron yelled as he ran off.

"WAIT!" Josh exclaimed, getting Cameron's attention. Cameron's head turned.

"One of the bases is in that direction." Josh said pointing in a direction. "And the other is in that direction." He added, pointing in another direction.

"Gotcha." Cameron turned back and headed in one of the directions Josh pointed at.

Josh turned at me and smiled.

"Now... we wait." He said. 

I smiled and nodded too, looking back to where Cameron ran off too. I was looking to see if I could still make him out.

Josh continued

"It's good to see you two getting along again. You two vibe really well. And it's obvious both of you two dig each other."

I smiled too and rubbed my hair, feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah. It feels really great. It's so silly how long it took to get here. So dumb of me."

"Yeah. But you learned from it, I hope?"

"Yeah. I learned I am terrible at dealing with my problems."

"Come on man. You were terrible at dealing with this problem. And you know you shit the bed this time. But mistakes are good. You can only learn if you make mistakes, you won't clench so much next time."

"Uh, clench?" I asked. 

"Sorry, was trying to make a joke or something. But, you learned from this, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

"Anyways... it all worked out. You two were gone awhile yesterday."

"Yeah. We walked around for a long time. We ended up by the abandoned playground, all the way over there."

"Oh yeah. I remember seeing that earlier when I walked around. On the trail with The Cherry Tree, right?"

"Yeah! It really stands out."

"I know. It's gorgeous honestly." Josh said, looking around. "First time I saw it I just stared at it for a few."

We stood there for some time. Just being on the look out, making sure no one on the other team came by. 

"Wait, when I... uh, asked you and Cameron earlier to meet up, that was by that tree, right?" Josh asked. 

"Yeah, it was there. Honestly, that tree was so beautiful, that it made me not want to fight anymore haha."

"Ah, haha. That's why it didn't work. The scenery was too pretty to hit each other."

"Well, no, we still hit each other. It just didn't work out."

"Ah... well, sorry for that. Oh, and uh... sorry, again. For that, but also... for interrupting you and Aaron the other day."

"Oh! You mean when me and Aaron were on the beach?"

"Uh, yeah. I don't know what was going on but-"

"It's fine. Might've been for the best."

"Maybe. I didn't meant to though."

"I know. It's fine. Can't say it wasn't a buzzkill though haha."

"I know, I know... my bad man. I felt like an asshole! Plus I don't know, I don't really know how Camp went for you guys overall, you know..."

"Well, it was mostly really fun. But, you know..."

"I know?"

"Yeah. It hurt a bit sometimes,." I said, looking over Josh. His strong body, and eyeing his shorts. I saw some shifting as he moved a bit. 

"Yeah, I know. I wish I made more of a stand against the girls... but, we used to mess with each other's balls all the time when I was your guys age. We still do, but... yeah."

It was pretty cool to hear Josh say that... how he used to nut shot friends and get tapped too. It made me look at his crotch even more, and I felt a pretty strong pull. It was just the two of us here...

"It could be worse. Nut shots are normally really fun haha..."

"Yeah, they are." Josh laughed with him, shifting and rearranging himself. He looked around the area a bit, then moved his hands to his sides. Then he looked back to me. 

"Don't tell anyone this, but I was a real savage back in middle school, and freshman year of high school. And since then, I feel like everywhere I go, guys are always getting their balls busted around me. I guess I still have it in me or something, haha..."

I swallowed and looked away from his crotch for a moment to answer him. 

"Maybe you just have that type of aura." 

"Haha... maybe. The aura of busted balls, haha... the aura that brings men everywhere to their knees." 

I looked back to Josh and couldn't really hold myself back anymore. I know it was a bit excessive and uncalled for, but I sprang in and grabbed Josh by his balls, my fingers searching for the two large orbs in his shorts. I found pretty quickly and closed my hands around them, feeling quite warm, fulfilled and excited. Josh's yelp fueled my excitement as I once again, felt the developed testicles of my counselor. Josh struggled to free himself as I trapped his eggs in my hand.

"Woah, woah, tiger!" 


"You got that aura, Josh, haha!" I said, keeping up with him as he tried to pull himself away. 

"I know, I know, just let go, bro!" Josh laughed out as he tried to get me to let go. He was being friendly even with his heavy balls in my hand, and the shocked, hurried smile on his face as I looked up at him was really cool and nice to look at. But, it was so awesome to feel his adult balls in my hand, and I had to squeeze them now that I had them. They felt so soft and full, with the core feeling so sturdy. It almost felt like it was taunting me to try and break into it, it was really weird. Diego's balls felt similar, but it was a different vibe. 

I kept on putting pressure down on Josh's nuts and it felt so warm and right. Tight in the best way.

"Okay, Cevin please."

"Wait, not yet! You owe me mister!"


"No, seriousLYAH"

I twisted and pressured some more, not wanting to let go at all right now. I was having too much fun, and didn't want to hear it. His hands were trying to pull my hand off, but it only made me dig in deeper. 

"Josh, you need-"

"Cevin, the fucking flag!" He croaked loudly. I turned around and saw Tim running at the flag. I let go of Josh and ran to my flag, and both me and Tim reached the flag at the same time. Both of us had a grip on it. We stared into each other's eyes, both determined.

"You should let go." I said.

"Why? I could just drag you with the flag all the way to our base."

"Because you know I'll kick your nuts in, and you don't want that.

Tim stared at me, cupping his crotch once I said that, but unflinching otherwise. 

"We both know that hand isn't going to be enough." 

Tim grimaced, and pulled on the flag but smiled as he looked elsewhere. I was ready to go, but he let go and I let my guard down. 

"Good decision. How are your balls?"

"Not ready to take anymore assault."

"Are they ever?"

"Good point. Are yours ready to take anymore?"

"No, not at all. I got a good knee yesterday, I'm totally not prep-"

"CEVIN!" I heard screamed from behind me. I jerked my head and saw a twin sneaking up, and was only inches from me. I yelled in surprise and tried to kick her, but she ducked under my kick. That left me vulnerable, and the twin took full advantage. She punched me hard in my balls and I made a noise and dropped to the floor. The painfully familiar waves started hitting me again and I was lost for a few moments.

Then, I looked at her and she was smiling proudly. She taunted me, and held her own crotch in false sympathy and made a face like she was just punched in the balls too. I saw Josh run past me, my head following him to see Tim running off with the flag. 

I turned my head back at the twin and saw her start to run past me. I quickly shot my hand out and tripped her. My balls were still really hurting and I couldn't risk fighting her, but I knew I couldn't let her catch up to Josh. 

So, I just tried to immobilize her. I wrapped my legs around her left leg, and held on as tightly as I could, leaving no space between her leg and my body. Of course I was still hurting, and that didn't help. But I couldn't let her find a bigger opening, and I just had to hold her down. 

When she kicked and shook her legs, it hurt me for sure, my entire lower body was aching. Plus, I could feel her trying to push or pull one of her legs in a way to hit my balls to let me go. Her leg shifting and twisting was painful, each movement aggravated me, with everything firmly pinned facing up against her leg. But she couldn't reach in and deeper, no matter how she tried to force her way in. I was able to keep it up and safe enough.

"Let me the fuck go!" 

"Go fuck yourself!"

"AHHHH!" 

She began to hit the floor, throwing a temper tantrum like a bratty school girl. My god, it was straight out of a movie. After exerting her energy, she lied there flat with an angry groan.

"I fucking hate you."

"Fuck you!"

I was able to watch Josh and Tim wrestle for the flag. It was the first time I was able to see a Tim and one of the counselors have at it, a battle of strength. Both got to their feet and pulled on the flag. Josh moved in and put his back to Tim, and pulled the flag up. He raised it above his head. Tim tried to pull it down, as Josh was taller and if he allowed Josh to fully extend his arms, he wouldn't be able to hold onto it. Both of them were struggling, muscles bulging and it was both trying to overpower each other. 

Then, Josh sent a standing mule kick between Tim's legs, which Tim obviously didn't expect. The flat of Josh's foot pushed into Tim's sweats. Tim's body snapped back and yelped as he let go of the flag and fell to his back, screaming in agony, writhing on the floor.

I guess Josh was right about him still having it in him That kick was on point. Josh turned around and looked at Tim. It looks like he felt bad, seeing what he did to Tim. He shook his head then walked towards us in a certain way, and put the flag back in place.

"Get off her, she has to help Tim back."

I raised opened my legs and quickly skittered away and covered myself before the twin could get a sneaky kick on me. She tried though, but she missed.

"Fucking knew it! You snooze you lose!" I taunted her, hiding the very real fear that I had, knowing that all it took was one more clean hit to put me out of commission. 

The twin looked at me with a foul face. She shook her head then headed to Tim, who was not taking that kick very well. I felt like I could relax once again. 

"Make sure the flag stays here." Josh said to me, as he walked with a twin, cautiously back towards Tim, who's not handling that kick to his nads too great. But, who can blame him? 

She and Josh helped Tim up, and made sure he was okay. Tim put his arm over the twins shoulder, and with his other hand held his aching bulge. Josh patted him on the back and walked back to me as the two walked back in their direction.

"Okay, no more messing around. We almost lost the flag there." Josh said firmly. I was still on the floor, sitting down. I nodded.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"All good."

"I will say though... you got some big balls, Josh." I said, blushing a bit. 

Josh blushed too but didn't say anything.


We stayed there, vigilant. My balls were still hurting, but I was fine. Eventually, we saw Cameron come running back waving at us.

"HELLO!" He screamed from a distance. I moved my hands up to my mouth and screamed into them like a megaphone.

"HELLO!"

Cameron jogged to us in his jeans and white shirt. He always looked really good, so it's somewhat unnecessary for me to comment on it everytime. But I want to, because my boyfriend looks really good with his clothes hugging him like they do. He's so fit and great to look at. I watched him closely as he made his way over, inspecting every inch of his clothes, seeing where everything was tight. His chest and bulge. I looked up at his face as he got closer. 

"So... Diego and one of the twins were standing by the flag, and Alexa was at their flag with Diane. Which means Tim and the other twin are on the offense, and Aaron's with Monica."

"Yeah, Tim and one of the twins came by and almost got the flag."

"Shit. I see it's still here though."

"Yeah, thanks to Josh here. He gave Tim a back kick to the balls. Savagery."

"Shit, really?" Cameron asked smiling.

"Yeah... I feel bad. But I'm very competitive. No way we were going to lose so soon."

"For the best! How bad did you get him?"

"I held back, but he was acting like he got shot."

"Well, it got the message across. And now we're safer too." I said.

"Yeah, I guess."

"So... what do we want to do?" Cameron asked.

"Hmmm... we can't win if we send only one. If there's two defending, we need 2 unless we massively outplay them."

"So you want to leave only one to defend?" Josh asked.

"Ehh... that's the issue. If we send two on offense, we can lose because there's only one here. But if we only send one, we probably can't win."

"We could just send one on offense, and have them wait until the right moment? What's the worst that could happen?" Cameron added.

I nodded. "Yeah, okay. That's true. Safe thing to do is just send one and make sure we stay safe here."

"So, one goes and plays Splinter Cell, and the other two stay on defense?" Josh asked.

I laughed. "Yeah. I kinda wanna play Sam Fisher. But I don't know the area as well as you two."

"Winning isn't everything. Having fun is important too! Being on defense the entire time is boring anyways." Josh said.

"Yeah... but-"

Cameron interrupted me. "No, Nicolean. I'll give you a mental layout. You can go and be... Splinter Cell? That's what it's called?"

Laughing, I said. "Yeah, it's a video game. Happy to hear Josh make that reference. I also would’ve accepted Solid Snake."

"SNAAAAAAKKEEE!!" Josh enthused. 

I laughed and nodded my head. "Nice, nice. Okay, give me a lay of the lands." The two gave me a mental map, which paths lead where, where the base's are. Where the tree's are heavy, where they aren't. I felt ready to go after some time.

"Okay... I'll go. I'll bring back victory."

"Fucking better. I'm not going to be seen with a loser." Cameron said sarcastically.

I feigned offense.

"Just joking baby. You're mine no matter what." Cameron said sweetly, giving me a goodbye kiss. It warmed me up and I suddenly didn't want to leave anymore.

"Go gettem!" He said, slapping my ass. I nodded and made off, on my way.


I walked onto a path and thought where I wanted to go. I could either go to and try and take the flag from who Cameron told me was Diego and a twin, or I could go and try and take it from Alexa and Diane. I assumed that Alexa and Diane would be easier to deal with... but I felt that was boring. Plus honestly, I couldn't kick Alexa or Diane in the balls. And where's the fun if I can't kick someone in the balls? Maybe it would be easier if I could kick one of them in the balls.

I skirted across the path I was told would lead to the Confederates. The information I was fed turned out to be correct, as I saw the base in the distance. I snuck into the bushes in the surrounding area. I moved through the bushes, getting an angle I'd like on the situation. A good perspective. Then when sneaking, I bumped into something hard. I turned my head and saw Aaron.

"Aaron? What the fuck?" I asked, not too loudly. 

"We have the same idea I guess haha." He said, equal in volume and surprise. 

I laughed with him. "So... do we like, fight each other? Or..."

"Maybe you should just... go somewhere else, and I won't tell Monica you're here?"

I nodded. "I'll accept that."

Aaron smiled and looked back to the flag. Both Diego and a twin were standing there. Waiting.

Even though he didn't look back, I didn't take my eyes off him. I couldn't, something came over me when I saw him in those bushes. He looked different,there was something in those prickly leaves. The way his black hair hung above his eyes, his blue eyes looking deep into the world ahead. He looked so interesting. I was pulled by something inside, and put my hand on his chest as I leaned in and kissed his cheek as he was looking where he was supposed to. 

"Sorry for everything. Stay safe, Aaron." I said before walking past him. He grabbed my arm before I left, and I turned to face him. Before I knew anything else, we were kissing each other, and I don't know how long we were in it. Our hands moved over each other, and we were just unthinking animals yearning for more affection.

Soon I pulled back and regained my senses. His blue eyes opened and stared into my own eyes.

"This isn't the best time to do this." I whispered.

Aaron laughed and nodded. "Stay safe Cevin."

I turned and tried to sneak away. But my mind was focused on that. I enjoyed that, I really do like Aaron... but I wasn't sure if I should've done that, or enjoyed that. I was technically with Cameron. We have been official for only a day, and I already cheated on him. I started to feel kinda sick, and I wasn't able to stay sneaky. Some branches were loud, the bushes shook too much, I don't know, but I started making some noise.

"What was that?" I heard a twin say. I stopped moving, and turned to face the center. A twin pointed in my general direction, and signaled Diego to stay put. She started walking towards me. I held my breath and had that sinking feeling as I knew I just fucked up.

The twin looked around me, not being able to pick me out. The bushes were concealing me well. But she wasn't fooled.

"I know you're there... just show yourself."

She started walking closer and closer to me, I think she started to notice me. She looked directly at me, and started squinting her eyes.

"AHHHHH!"

The twin turned her head just as Aaron speared her. I did not expect this. The two grappled on the floor for a bit.

"AARON YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Monica screamed from somewhere down the field. 

I turned to her voice and saw her leave her own hiding place opposite of us. She screamed again and ran towards the flag. Diego stayed at the flag and waited for her. 

I turned back to Aaron and the twin grappling. It didn't take long for the twin to grab Aaron by the balls and take advantage. She was squeezing the absolute shit out of Aaron's balls, crushing them through the sweats he was sporting. You could see he was in an immense amount of pain and was basically out of commission already. The twin added some extra pressure, twisting her hand. I saw Aaron's bulge twist with her hand as he let out a terrible whine. Then she let go and ran to the flag. I left my hiding spot shortly after, and turned to Aaron before I decided to go in and use this chaos to my advantage. His eyes were shut as he curled into a ball, facing me, though not intentionally.

"Thanks Aaron." I said aloud, rubbing his hair as I knew I didn't have much time before the moment was gone. I turned onwards and ran behind the unsuspecting twin. I didn't try to outrun her, but I kept pace. Monica was grappling with Diego, as both were standing and she managed to slip her hand to his crotch. He let out a yelp and tried to pull back. The twin ran into Monica, and both fell to the floor. Diego had a moment of respite as he held his crotch for a moment. Then he got to his feet and had his hands on his knees in his tight, pink uniform. 

My moment to shine.

I started running full speed and sent a thunderous punt between Diego's legs, aiming well above him. My foot rammed up, and I could feel his heavy package get crushed over my ankle and I knew I hit him dead on. Diego was even lifted off the floor from the kick, and he almost immediately curled over and fell face down as he came down from the kick. He lied on his knees, body arched and his head digging into the ground. It was an inspiring kick to be honest. His hands were deep into his bulge and he fell on his side, looking up at me with his handsome, tan face looking all sick and asking "how could you do this to me?"  without saying a word. Then his throat and face chocked up then he looked down, and I took that as him totally clocking out. 

I took this moment to take the flag when no one was paying attention.

With flag in hand I turned around and ran towards Aaron. He was still on the floor, eyes closed. I put the flag down for a moment, bent over held on his face and turned him towards me. His eyes opened, and at that moment, I gave him a meaningful kiss on his lips. I pulled back and stared at him for a silent moment. 

Breaking it, I said "Thank you." and stood back up with the flag and ran over him.

I ran through the jungle and headed back the way I came. The flag wasn't too heavy, it didn't weigh me down or anything, but I had to be sure to keep it tilted a certain way so it wouldn't get stuck or something. It was sorta big.


I wasn't sure how far I was from my base at this point, but I had to be close. Not that it mattered, I wasn't going to stop running until I made it. Then I felt a heavy force hit me and drag me to the floor.

I heard a feminine scream as I felt someone try and pull my hair out of my scalp. I was able to figure out that a twin was attacking me. No idea which one.

I grabbed the flag and used it as a weapon as I looked behind me out of the corner of my eye, striking her boob with the flat end. She let out a grunt and held her tit. I then pulled the flag back, and used it as a weapon again, this time striking her other female part, pushing it in then swinging it up between her legs. 

She let out a scream and grabbed the pole as I held it there. Her face scrunched, I heard her moan and react like she got her balls busted. I pushed in it up deeper and she grimaced in deeper pain, and then I pulled it back against her and she shrieked and fell off me. I rolled off and tried to get back up as the twin was whining and writhing, her hands between her legs. She didn't seem to be trying to stop her crying, and I wasn't sure if I liked seeing this or not. Before I could figure it out, I felt someone bear hug me. 

"Cevin, that was filthy."

It sounded like Tim. I looked down and saw strong black arms crushing my ribs.

My arms weren't of much use, as they were stuck under his grasp. 

"Feeling better, huh?" I grunted, struggling in his arms. 

"Good enough to hold your scrawny ass."

I tried to get free, but my arms were trapped and I couldn't use my legs to hit him properly. I didn't know how to get out, but I also didn't know what he would do to me in this situation. 

Thankfully, I didn't have to figure it out, because Tim dropped to the floor before anything more could happen. I fell with him, and didn't understand why until I turned around. Tim was on his side, clutching his sweats as his face was in shock and his eyes rolled, heavy groans vibrating out of him. Cameron was standing over him and offered me his hand up.

"What are you doing, here!?" I asked. 

"I heard some screaming, so I ran over. Now, come on, let's go, let's win!"  Cameron offered me his hand, and shook it to get my attention.

I took his hand up, but watched Tim moan and writhe on the floor as we ran away from the battle scene. 

"Dude, you fucking killed him!"

"I know, I had to drop him! Come on, let's win!" Cameron cheered as he pulled on me, guiding me through the woods. Soon, we emerged with our base in sight and Confederate flag in hand.

"YYYYAAAAAAAASSSS!" I screamed, running past Cameron. As I got in front of our flag, Cameron grabbed me and picked me up, spinning me around in the air with winning flag in hand. I laughed and spun with him, until we both fell to the floor along with the flag. But, we only looked at the other and shared a really awesome kiss. 

I got to the flag, held it up, then rose in the air as Cameron lifted me. I laughed, and raised the Confederate flag up high in victory.

I raised the Confederate flag up high in victory.

Never again will that sentence be uttered. I hope. 


I was riding that high for a decent amount of time. Was really happy we won. When we all came together, Cameron immediately made sure to find Tim and apologize.


Lunch was after, and it was fun. Everyone but the twins was being friendly and talkative. Everyone had fun it seemed. Even Monica, who I'm surprised wasn't being as attached as she was before. We were really at each other's throats before, but she's just laughing it up now, barely looking at me and Cameron. But when she did, it felt like it was very natural. I made a mental note to ask Cameron about it later. 

After lunch, we broke off for some time. We were to head off into groups, but the counselors gave us some time to do whatever before that. We just had to be around after Dinner. Me and Cameron walked off and chilled on the shore for a bit, just looking at the ocean.

"I'm really going to miss this view." I said.

"Yeah, me too... this entire camp is just so pretty."

"Yeah, they really struck gold with this area. Fucking ruined it with the name though."

"Haha. I don't know about that... Camp Hardwood is a great name." Cameron replied.

"Great in a terrible way. Most parents aren't going to send their kids to a camp called Camp Hardwood if they give a fuck."

"Does that mean our parent's don't give a fuck?"

"It means that they either don't give a fuck, have a strange sense of humor, or can't read."

"Those are the only 3 options?"

"Can you think of another?"

Cameron thought for a moment. "Hmmm... maybe they signed the thing without reading?"

"Then they don't give a fuck."

Cameron moved his head in agreement. "Uhh... maybe they are just really weak and the kid threw a hissy fit?"

I thought about it. "Well, maybe. If I was being difficult, I'd label that under not giving a fuck. Since if you really cared about your kid, you wouldn't let a temper tantrum get in the way of their potential safety."

"But you aren't going to be difficult about it, because I'm hot and you want me to be happy." Cameron replied, full of himself.

"Got me there."

Cameron laughed and leaned over and rested his head on my lap, looking at the ocean. We were silent for a bit, just admiring the moment. Beautiful day.

"It hasn't rained this entire time, has it?" I asked.

"Haha, no it hasn't. That's so weird."

"It's perfect."

"Perfect is weird."

"Good point. You're perfect, and you're pretty weird."

"I'm not perfect. But I am weird." Cameron insisted.

"Yeah, you're right. You're not perfect, I didn't think that through."

"No, but I appreciate the thought."

"I'm glad you do. What's your favorite food?" I asked.

"I'm a sucker for mac and cheese."

"Respectable. I'm a fan of pasta, personally. Spaghetti with vodka sauce. Tomato sauce is for squares."

"I've never had vodka sauce."

"I'm sorry."

"Is it really that good?" Cameron asked.

"It's up there with blow jobs, Josh's balls and wrapping yourself in a warm blanket on a cold day."

"Those things sound pretty good, but I'm kinda jealous that you said Josh's balls rather than mine, not gonna lie."

"Haha, don't be! His are just bigger, there's nothing else to it."

Just then, sand appeared to of spawned and rained down above our heads. 

"What the fuck?" I said.

"The fuck was that?" Cameron asked. We both looked around, knowing that sand normally doesn't begin existing out of think air. We saw the twins.

"What was that about?" I spat.

"What are you two doing here?" One of the two twins asked.

"Trying to enjoy ourselves. Obviously, it's your mission to ruin that." Cameron said, getting off me.

"No, it's our mission to get back at Cevin for earlier."

"For what? For winning?"

"No, for stabbing me in the boob and pussy with that flag."

"Oh."

"You what?" Cameron said, turning to me.

"One of the twins jumped me before you saved me from Tim. They were pulling on my hair on the ground, so I stabbed them in the tit with the flat end. Then I sent the same end between their legs and shoved it up there."

"Oh." Cameron said, like he connected some dots. Then he shook his head, "Wait, but why?"

"Because she deserved it. Busting us the entire camp, and generally being a bitch. Fuck her."

"You bust people too you know?" One of the twins said.

"Yeah, and I get it back. And I don't complain."

"Yeah, well fuck you."

"Good point!" I said, nodding my head.

"You should go to law school with comebacks like those." Cameron added to the twins. 

"Fuck both of you." One of the twins said as she angrily kicked sand at us.

"Okay, can you fucking stop with that shit?" I said, getting up, getting the sand out of my eyes. Cameron stood up over me, covering me.

"Fuck you." A twin spat. 

"Can you two back off? Me and Cevin were having a good time relaxing here, and you two literally just came here just to kick sand in our faces."

"We also came here to do this." One of the twins said, as they shot their hand out and grabbed Cameron's bulge in his jeans. He yelped and grabbed her hand. I instantly threw my fist at the guilty twin's face. It connected well and she fell backwards, letting go of Cameron. I had my other hand over my crotch, both in sympathy and something primal, knowing that I was in danger too. 

The other twin retaliated with her own punch, catching me in my stomach, probably because my balls were blocked. It knocked the air out of me as I doubled over, gasping. She then grabbed my head and pulled me to the ground on my back. I felt her trying to stomp on me, which wasn't terribly painful, just more annoying than anything. Luckily, she didn't go low as my hands were stuck between my legs and protecting. However, one of her last stomps got a good angle into my junk and it caused me to lose my air. It hurt, but she didn't get them square enough to really concern me. Then the stomping stopped and I heard a voice. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" It sounded like Cameron.

I looked up and saw him push her. She fell back to the sand. I turned my head up and saw Cameron. He bent over and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?"

I nodded and moved my head to the floor. Cameron helped me up as a held a hand over my balls, and watched the twins get up across from us. We faced off, waiting for the next move.

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON?" We heard to our left. All 4 of us turned. We saw Aaron running down to us. We turned back to face the twins and they were already walking off. We turned back to Aaron and he stopped his run, and watched them walk away. He was walking a decent pace towards us.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked.

"Twins being spoiled fucks." I said.

"What else is new?" Cameron asked.

Aaron shook his head. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. In a sour mood now, but alright."

"Cameron?" Aaron asked.

"Just grabbed my balls. They always grab my balls..." He said. I turned to him, and he looked hurt. I put my arm around him caringly.

"It's because they're just so lovely." I said.

"Yeah, I know. But that doesn't mean they can just go and grab them whenever they want..."

"They can't, not anymore. There's two of us. They only win when they have a numbers advantage."

Cameron laughed. "Making them sound like a pack of hyenas."

I laughed along with Aaron.

"They are vicious like them. And equally annoying to hear." Aaron said.

"Fucking hate them sometimes..." Cameron said.

"Yeah. But thanks for dropping by Aaron. Saved us the trouble of more ball pain, I'm sure."

"No problem man. I can't just stand there and watch them have at you guys without me trying to help."

I looked down. Reminded me of a few days ago, when I hid in the trees.

"We appreciate it." Cameron said, holding me as he said that. I moved my head on to his body for comfort. I looked back up at Aaron with a smile.

"Yeah. Thanks a lot Aaron. I totally owe you. Before we leave tomorrow, I swear I gotchu, alright?"

"You don't have to Cevin, it's okay."

"Yes, I have to. Hold me to that, alright?"

Aaron smiled. "Okay. Thanks Cevin."

We talked for some time, enjoyed each other's company. It settled in during this talk, that this may be one of the last times we'd talk together. It was Day 13. Tomorrow was the last day of camp. It made me really appreciate the conversation we were having more.

"Aaron, what's your favorite food?"

"I love me some pizza."

"How basic can you get?" I asked.

"There's a reason it's the go to. Pizza is sexy yo."

"Pizza isn't sexy. Cevin is sexy. Pizza is enjoyable." Cameron replied.

"Maybe we have different definitions of sexy." Aaron said.

"What's your definition of sexy?" I asked.

"Something that makes me feel the way pizza makes me feel."

"Do I make you feel the way pizza makes you feel?" I asked laughing.

"Whenever I see you, I just want to nom you up and feel your warmth. Pizza does the same thing. So yes!"

"I'm not sure how to feel about that honestly." I said.

"Neither do I. I think... I'm jealous?" Cameron added, confused.

"You're just jealous I care so deeply about pizza." Aaron replied.

"Of course. Your adoration for Italian foods makes me feel insecure about my own relationship with my favorite foods."

"I knew it!" 

"You know, I had that feeling about you Cameron," I said. "that you're relationship with your favorite foods is weak." 

"That's always been one of my biggest flaws."

"That and your stunning good looks." I added.

"How is that a flaw?" Aaron asked.

"Because people treat me like a piece of meat instead a human being with emotions."

"Yeah, what he said."

"Ah. Yeah, but people treating you better is a good thing. You can get away with more if people like looking at you."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Even still, you shouldn't be so selfish about your good looks, Cameron. It makes me very happy that you're so handsome."

"I mean... you're welcome?"

"Thank you. I appreciate it." 

"What a symbiotic relationship." Aaron said. 

"Oh, looks like someone was paying attention during Science class." I teased.

"Oh, screw you!" Aaron playfully jabbed back. 

"Be careful Cevin, Aaron will slice you with his nerd power." Cameron teased. 

Aaron hit his arm, and I laughed, hitting Cameron too. 

"Oww! Why'd you hit me?" Cameron asked me, looking confused. 

"Don't call us nerds, you dumb jock!" I punched Cameron again, and he whined, punching me back. I whined, but laughed and we shared a soft smile.


We continued to laugh and went around until Dinner. The twins glared at us, but didn't say anything. It was a good dinner.

After Dinner we split up. Me and Cameron were with Alexa. I wonder if the counselors intentionally put me and Cameron together for these groups when they realized we were getting along again. It would of been really sweet of them if so.

"You guys just wanna go for a walk? Or actually do something?" Alexa asked us.

"Walk sounds good to me, if it's good for Cameron."

"It's good for Cameron." Cameron said.

"I thought you told me not to refer to myself in third person." I said as we started walking.

"Cameron did. But Cameron's rules don't apply to Cameron." Cameron said.

"I feel like Cameron's rules should apply to Cameron before they apply to Cevin." I said.

"Cevin's being silly."

"Alexa's going to smack both of you if you don't stop." Alexa said.

The three of us laughed.

It was good to have this walk with Alexa. Alexa can be really awesome too.

"Alexa, what's your favorite food?" I asked.

"What's with you and that question?" Cameron asked.

"It's a good question."

"My favorite food... hmmm... I think I'm going to have to say Pizza."

"Booo, that's what Aaron said." I said.

"Does that mean I can't use it?"

"You can use it if you're okay with being a basic bitch." Cameron said.

"Haha... okay. I don't want to be a basic bitch. I like standing out." Alexa said, moving her hands in a certain way.

"How do you try and stand out?" Cameron asked.

"Well, depends... normally, I like dying my hair. But I didn't want to do that for Camp. I think I wanted you guys to know me for me. But I am someone who likes dying my hair... so maybe that was a miss haha."

"What colors do you normally dye your hair?" I asked.

"Well... I've done red before... streaks of blue too... I had it purple last winter!"

"Damn. I'm sure you worked that real good." Cameron said.

Alexa laughed. "Yeah, I think I did. You would look good if you dyed your hair too. Both of you actually." She said, looking at us both.

"I like Cameron's red hair." I said.

"Me too. But I think he could pull off different colors too. I can see him in a few different colors."

I looked at Cameron and imagined it. I saw him in blue, brown, black, purple, blonde...

"I could see him blonde." I said.

"Oh yeah! That could look pretty good." Alexa said.

"Really?" Cameron said.

"Yeah, totally. I think you look better now. But I'd be okay with you being a blonde for some time."

Cameron nodded. "I'll think about it."

"Doesn't mean you have to or anything." Alexa said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "You shouldn't do anything you don't want to do. Don't let people pressure you into doing things you don't want to do."

Cameron nodded.

Alexa's definitely cool, and we had fun walking and talking with her. She even offered some insight. 

"Wait, really?"

"Maybe. I can't speak for them, but I know girls normally pick on boys that they like. That's probably why they're always busting your guys balls."

"So, that's why they're like that?" Cameron asked. "They think we're cute?"

"Maybe, but probably. It's also different for girls. We don't have balls, so it's weird and fun to, like hit your guys there. It's a curiosity thing."

"They could just ask to touch them, if that's it. Most guys would be happy to say yes." Cameron said. 

"I guess, but that's weird. It's easier to just hit you guys."

"I feel that." I said. 

"Plus, it's kinda funny to see guys just... shut down, especially as girls. You guys are supposed to be stronger than us and everything, so seeing you guys be such babies after-"

"Hey, hey, we're not being babies!" Cameron said. 

"Yeah, it hurts! A lot!"

"I know, I know. But that doesn't mean the way you guy act... isn't like how a baby would act. Whining, crying-"

"Throwing up a little, curling up."

"Exactly! It's just weird for us girls. And they don't really have the empathy yet to understand that they shouldn't do it so much. You guys and girls are still kids, you have a lot to learn. But, yeah. Just thought you guys might be curious."

"Gee, thanks Alexa." Cameron said. 

Alexa smirked at Cameron, who was smirking back, but covering his crotch, feeling it being a focus.

"Yeah, yeah. I maybe should've reeled them in a bit but I know how it feels to be girls like them. I did my best."

I knew that, and Alexa is pretty cool all things considered. We had a good rest of the walk and made it back before it got too dark. She said goodnight and walked back to her cabin. Me and Cameron stood there.

"So... wanna head back to the cabin?" Cameron asked. 

"I don't know. I can't tell if I'm tired or not..."

"I don't think we really did much, today? We played that game then chilled."

"I mean, we normally do that? It was just, not as... intense, of a day? I don't know."

"I don't either." Cameron said. 

"Do you want to go back to the cabin?"

"I... think so?"

We went back to the cabin, and we saw Monica sitting at the couch. That reminded me that I wanted to ask Cameron about her earlier. But, it looked like I wasn't going to have the time to ask him. 

"Oh, hey lovebirds." Monica smirked, as she looked at us and I felt an instinct to hold onto Cameron. 

"Oh, don't worry Cevin. I'm over Cameron, now."

"You're over me?" 

"Yeah. I was bored before, but then I got bored again."

"You were messing with me because you're bored?" I asked, not understanding how I should feel about that.

"Bored isn't right." She said, standing up. She held her hands, and looked up. 

"It's like... I like Cameron! And, I saw you, and I was bored. And I noticed that you liked him too. So, it kinda just made sense to me. To bother you and have some fun! But, then I realized that Cameron really didn't like me back, and was thinking about you all the time. So I stopped bothering him. You two belong together I think. My sisters always talk about destiny and meant to be, and maybe that's what it is, I think?."

Me and Cameron looked at each other, and the two of us both looked really confused by this. 

"Are you serious?" I asked, getting a bit heated. 

"Cevin." Cameron said, rubbing my arm.

I looked at him, and let out an annoyed, "What?"

"...I told you yesterday. You got that kinda face that makes people wanna pick on you."

I looked at him, and started to smile and push him away. 

"Shut the fuck up! I do not!"

"You sorta do. But, sorry for messing with you guys. I felt kinda bad after seeing how worked up you guys got, but it was also, like. Really entertaining. I'm sorry, but also. L O L."

Monica spelled out those letters, and I stared to laugh again. What the fuck is this.

"Whatever. Just, whatever. I don't even care if that's true or not." I said. 

"Honestly Monica, that's pretty fucked up, not gonna lie."

"And, I kinda hate you for it. But, it's whatever." I added on. 

"I get that. It was fun, though! You guys made this camp a lot more interesting. And, like I said. You guys belong together, you guys were going to get together by the end of this."

I smiled, but Cameron spoke first. 

"We belong together?"


"Well, sorta. Not really, really. But, you guys totally got a real thing for each other. It's super obvious and cute. And like I said, my sister's say how some people are just meant to be together. Like my sister, says that she and Devin are totally meant to be. But I don't think that's true, he's a jerk. But you two, you two aren't like that. You guys might actually be meant to be."

We smiled, and looked at each other. We looked back at Monica, and she looked more honest. 

"Sorry, again. But, really, it was fun! Right?" She asked, looking cute and busty. 

"Sorta." Cameron said. 

"No. But, it's whatever. Thanks for being honest." I was blushing, and didn't want to look up.

"I should've said so earlier. But, I'm gonna go back to the girls room now. I look forward to hanging out with you guys tomorrow, though! Don't go running off on your own, alright?" Monica asked us, leaning in and putting her arms around our shoulders, hugging then kissing us both on the cheek. It was weird, but I didn't push her away. When she went into the girls room, me and Cameron looked at each other. 

"She was having a laugh, that entire time? That absolute, fucking bitch!" I said aloud. 

"I heard that!" Monica said from the other room. 

"Fuck off!" I spat back, turning to Cameron who was smiling. 

"I. Agree with you. I did not expect that." 

"Neither did I! I got so fucking worked up, and she was just bored." I vented.

"Girls are weird, dude."

"That's why gay is the way."

Cameron laughed, and rubbed my hair. 

"Totally." He headed towards the door to our room, and I followed him inside. No one was inside our room yet, and I wondered where Tim and Aaron were. 

"Oh, I think they said they were going to be in the counselors cabin? Wanna go there? I forgot they told me about it earlier." Cameron said.

"Hmmm... nah. I wanna lie here, and rub my body against yours."

"Oh! Naughty, naughty Cevin." Cameron laughed, as I held myself against him. 

My hand rubbed over his lower stomach, and I looked up at him, happy and comfortable. 

"You're going to let me, right?"

"Of course. We spent the last two nights rubbing up against the other, what's wrong with a third?"

"On the third night, he will rise again." I said, falling onto Cameron's bed and licking his cheek. 

"Woah, cowboy! That's a bit much!" Cameron said, holding onto me and holding me away, but laughing. 

"What? It fit and made sense!"

"Dude. Why did you lick me?"

"You look tasty."

Cameron looked at me, and smiled, closing his eyes. He lied back, relaxed and looked more scrumptious the more I looked at him. Like a pasty treat, sprinkled with cinnamon. 

"You can lick me, but no biting."

"I wouldn't bite you." I said, closing in on him and sucking on his ear. I looked at his lobe, and thought about it a bit. 

I whispered. "Can I bit your ear a little bit?"

Cameron moaned in confirmation and I leaned in when he stopped moving his head. I bit on it gently, and pulled on it. I pulled it for a bit but let it go when I felt I was pulling a bit too much. I moved back in, and kissed his his neck, moving my up and down his arm, rubbing my crotch on him a bit. I pulled back to look at him, and he was laying back, breathing and eyes closed. He looked into it, and I moved back in. 

My dick was getting hard, and when I rubbed it against his, I felt him being hard too. I loved that shared feeling through our pants, and I pressed them together, and he let out a light moan. I rubbed his lip with my thumb and moved my mouth in, his mouth finding mine almost instantly. 

Then, the door swung open and we turned to see Tim and Aaron right behind him. I got off Cameron and hurried in the bed with him. 

"No one ever fucking knocks!" I let out angrily, my back on the bed as I looked up. I swear, this always fucking happens. 

"My bad! You guys can keep on humping each other, I don't care." Tim replied, not looking at us.

"Really?" Cameron asked. 

I slapped him and shook my head. He defended himself.

"I know! But, he said it was okay if we did that. That's just cool, you know."

"Sorry." I said aloud, mostly towards Aaron, as I sat up. 

"It's alright haha... always getting interrupted, Cevin."

"Dude, I know! It's a curse."

Me and Aaron shared a laugh, and I looked around. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get back to my bed, or lie down in Cameron's, since I'm already here. I felt Cameron taking his pants off under the covers, and I decided it felt right if I did that too. 

"Bunking with me again?" Cameron asked. 

"Yeah. Third night, but no rising tonight."

Cameron shook his head and looked at me. He raised his hand in a fake offensive, and I shrieked. Cameron's eyes went wide and held onto me, settling me back into bed properly. We laughed and lied back. 

I turned to Aaron, and saw him doodling in his book. He looked into it, and I thought it was alright. I went back to the pillow and lied back with Cameron. It felt pretty good in there. I felt pretty good. Things turned out, really well I think. This could be a lot worse.






7 comments:

  1. Dear Lenny,

    You have crafted such a fun series, I am excited to see what you have planned for the big finale!

    Sincerely,

    Jimmy

    Gino and Jayden Author
    (Always if you have time I would love to know what you think about my series on Alex's website).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah what an amazing story! I’ve been waiting soo long for the continuation of this series. The development of the characters are fascinanating and absolutely wonderful!

    I’m so glad to see the counsellors also getting some good hits below the belt, as i feel they’ve gotten away a little bit easy so far:-) your description of cevins feelings when he grabbed Josh’s huge testicles was probably the hottest scenes of the entire series for me, and it would be absolutely awesome to see some more action involving those big nuts hahah.

    It was also nice to see one of the twins getting put in her place, during her little encounter with Cevin. They have worked hard to establish a reputation as the ball busting bullies of the camp, and I’m sure they’ll be looking for some kind of revenge...

    I think that if the twins should really want to demonstrante their view of themself as the ‘strongest sex’, they’ll have to take on some older (and bigger) opponents... My biggest wish for the ending of this series, would be for the twins to challenge the counsellors Josh and Diego for a no rules wrestling match.

    This way the girls get the chance to really prove themselves for a final time, and Josh gets his chance to «stand up for the boys» as he said he wanted to. I’m sure with Diego’s big ego, he too wouldn’t back down from a challenge like that.
    Naturally this should really be no contest for the older, bigger and much more muscular young men, but then again the younger teenage girls have already shown what they’re capable of achieving if they get their hands in the right places hahah!

    Anyways I want to express how thankfull I am for getting the chance to read this absolute masterpiece of a series, and I want you to know how impressed I am in the huge effort you have put down Lenny!

    Yours sincerely
    Ole, long time reader of the blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y1ddo/Ole,

      Thank you so much for your passionate comment! It was great to see and read, and it really helps motivate me to continue for sure.

      The day has been put together mostly already, although I really do love that idea of a no-rules wrestling match, I'm not sure if it can be fit in. I do have something interesting planned though, so don't feel discouraged at all!

      But, with that being said, I'll think about that idea, because I really do like it a lot! Maybe they'll be some space in the day for some extra competition...

      Thank you for your passion and excitement and words and reading and everything! I'm really glad that I've finally found my motivation to finish this series, and feeling very bittersweet about it coming to an end.

      I'm very happy that you enjoyed it so much, and I know you will love the next day for sure :)

      Thank you again! Enjoy yourself, friend =D

      Delete
    2. So glad to hear you’ve found your motivation back Lenny!:-) the wrestling match surely would be an epic spectacle I think, but anyways I have absouletly no doubt the final episode will be just as fantastisk with or without it!
      I have to repeat how good it is to see you back again, enjoy yourself you too my friend<33

      Delete
  3. Lenny
    nice to have you back
    here some thoughts from me

    nice that things are now going so well between Cevin and Cameron
    but still feel sorry for Aaron, the nicest boy
    I think Cevin should take care not to be alone
    the twins are definitely looking for a revance
    hope for him and the other boys that the last day does not become too painful
    hope Josh can protect them
    but yes he is also a man
    but girls always have the tendency to stand up for each other against boys, if the twins succeed oops boys
    but girls always have the tendency to stand up for each other against boys, if the twins succeed oops boys
    nice explanation from Alexa about why girls do it
    it must be amazing how a tap in balls has such an effect when you don't have them yourself

    am curious how it ends
    too bad the series ends
    are we going to see Cevin and Cameron again after this?

    Gerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gerd! Great to hear from you :)

      I think it's a good observation, that Cevin should be careful not to be alone. I hope he'a able to stick around his friends.

      I hope that the last day won't end up being too painful for them too! We'll have to see though. Maybe the Twins will be trying to get revenge... it's the last day. Maybe it's time to all or nothing? If they decide to go down this path, it could be very concerning for these poor boys...

      I'm glad you're invested! Nothing can last forever though, and it's time this comes to an end. No reason to feel bad! Be glad that I actually managed to finish this haha...

      As for, seeing Cevin and Cameron again... I'm not sure. Originally, I intended to, but things are different now. But, never say never. If there's a good reason for me to write about their experiences together, then we'll see it. It just needs to feel right.

      I hope you enjoy the last day! And thank you for your continued support :)

      Delete
    2. I'm looking forward to the last day
      hope for a happy ending for the boys
      but it will be trikie for them
      can hardly wait now

      Delete